Murli points for churning and inculcation

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: Murli points for churning and inculcation

Post by Abhimanyu »

WORLD BENEFACTOR

• The efforts of those who have to become World Emperors will not be just for themselves. Passing the obstacles or tests coming in one’s own life is very common but those who are going to become World Emperors will have full stocks which could be used for the world. .... Not even a thought should be for one’s own self, rather it should be for the benefit of the world. (AV. 13.4.73, pg.29)

• To learn nicely, use whatever you are getting from the Father, whether knowledge, or powers in the practical work according to the time. .... Do not keep in the cash-chest of the intellect. Do not just keep increasing your bank balance or keep bundles inside like the elders. Do not just enjoy the happiness of listening and keeping (within yourself), but use it again and again practically for yourself and for the others. .... As per the Godly rule it will increase as much as you use it. For e.g. there is a proverb related to donations – money does not get exhausted by donating it to others, i.e. giving is increasing.
(AV. 21.9.75, pg.123)

• Someone who gives something after taking something is not called benefactor (paropkari). Benefactor means one who makes even the beggars rich – the one who causes benefit (upkaar) to someone who harms him (apkaari). He is the one who embraces someone who abuses him; one who transforms a dejected person into a powerful person, i.e. transforms a beggar into an emperor with his well wishes of being benefactor, with his love, power, sweet talks, with his co-operation of enthusiasm and zeal. ...... Wonderful is the act which creates hope in the hopeless. ...... If any of your helpful (sahyogi) sisters or brothers or souls of your family, in their ignorance or due to their childishness (baal-hut), start thinking the temporary things to be permanent and desire the short lived name, fame and respect or achievements, then benefit (upkaar) lies in giving them what they seek and being egoless. (AV.12.12.78, pg.123)

• Who will become the masters of the world? Those who are world benefactors. So who are all of you? Are you the ones to rule the world or the ones to rule over a state? Those who rule the world will always be in a state of unlimitedness. ..... Those who are going to become the masters of the world will certainly be busy in world service. They will attend to the limited matters for name sake. Their entire attention will be towards the unlimited service. Do service in an unlimited state and give a new direction to the service.
(AV.1.2.79, pg.261)

• Giving others means filling oneself. ... How much time do you devote for the benefit of the world? ..... Devoting time to fight with the obstacles of the mind is like wasting time for oneself. .... So always check whether you are using most of the time, rather entire time and thoughts towards world benefit? What will such souls, who devote their time and thoughts towards world benefit be called? World emperor. If you keep devoting time for yourself then how can you become world emperor? Therefore, in order to become world emperor, be world benefactor. (AV.21.6.72, pg.314)

• You may be observing someone under whatever circumstance or in whatever state, but if the attitude and feeling is correct then it will not affect you. You must have an attitude of benefit and the feeling of a well-wisher. ...... Let anyone do anything, let anyone create obstacles for you, but your feeling towards such souls also should be that of a well-wisher. .... Having good wishes for someone who wishes good for you is not a big achievement. One should perform such wonders which could be praised. Those who cause benefit to the harmful (apkaari) are praised. (AV. 19.7.72, pg.335)

• The feeling of world benefit will be clearly reflected in every activity of Maharathis (highest effort makers). It's practical proof is that such souls will be perfect in the lesson of “First you” in order to encourage others to proceed forward in every matter. They will not say “First me”. ..... Whatever thought they will create or whatever they utter in respect of any soul will prove to be a boon for that soul.
(AV. 2.10.75, pg.236)

• One should have feelings of causing benefit to others, towards every soul, i.e. one should have good feelings or great wishes for every soul. Why do they become instrumental in making such sacrifices? Because Father sacrifices himself before everyone. Have you surrendered yourself before everyone along with all your powers? Have you become the greatest donor (mahadaani) by donating your time, comforts, desires of achievements to others? Such souls who follow the Father, and sacrifice the personal name, respect, glamour and desires of achievements can become benefactors for others. Those great donors(mahadaani) who keep giving without the desire to take anything can become benefactors for others (paropkaari) ...…Not only this, making donations through every virtue or making others also virtuous, colouring others with the colour of one’s company is a great service. Not caring for vices while observing them, removing others’ vices through the power of one’s virtues means transforming weak souls into strong souls. One should not willfully neglect the weak persons or get tired of them. But you can become the benefactor of everyone by giving respect to even hopeless cases by serving them while remaining in self respect (swamaan, i.e. soul conscious stage). ...…Look at everyone including small, big, highest effort-maker (maharathi or elephant-mounted warriors) or lowest effort maker (pyada or ordinary soldiers) with respect. The one who gives respect to even those who do not give him respect, gives shelter to even those who disown him, praises even those who abuse him is called the benefactor of everyone. (10.2.75, pg.64)

• One should not call negative person (ulta) as a negative person. Don’t think that this person is always negative. But think of the way to transform negative into positive. Such feeling is called the feeling of causing benefit. With your great feelings, good wishes you will be able to get victory over your wasteful feelings and the feelings or resolves of others. Did you understand? (AV. 1.3.86, pg.122)
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

TARGETS OF PERFECTION

• The more you are nearer to the complete stage or nearer to the Father; you shall be rulers (rajya adhikari) in the future also accordingly. Along with that you will be in close relationships even in your worshipper life in the beginning (of Copper Age). You shall be close to the Father both as worship-worthy and as worshippers, i.e., you will be in the relationship of or in contact with the first soul throughout the Kalpa (cycle). Along with the soul, who plays the role of Hero, you souls will also have special roles in different names and forms. The proximity to the complete stage or to the Father now is the basis of proximity (to Father) throughout the Kalpa…..The basis of closeness is greatness. To know the basis of greatness check two special things in your marjeeva life (i.e. the Brahmin life, where the outside world and past resolves are dead for us). Firstly, whether we have been benefactors (paropkari)? Secondly, whether we have been Baal Brahmchari (pure since the childhood)? Have we been baal brahmchari ever since the beginning, i.e., the childhood of the 'marjeeva' life? Brahmchari life means pure life like that of Brahma which can be called Brahmchari or Brahmachaari (follower of Brahma). Have you been unbroken from the beginning to the end? If you have been broken (in terms of purity) several times then you cannot be called Baal Brahmchari or always Brahmchari. You cannot become the highest worship-worthy souls if any kind of purity i.e. cleanliness has been broken (i.e. interrupted). If you do not become equal to the Father then you cannot be in close relationship with him. That’s why the basis for greatness is being Baal Brahmchari, i.e. Brahmaachari (the follower of Brahma), which is also called ‘follow-Father’. So check yourself that whether you have been unbroken (akhand)? Those who remain unbroken will experience all the achievements uninterruptedly. (AV. 7.12.78)

• Being hurt by a thorn and then removing the thorn, is not called final stage. The thorn should be destroyed with your complete stage – this is the final stage.(AV.15.4.74, pg.25)

• One who possesses everything will not look at or think of anything. He will always have a spiritual vision. He will not have wasteful thoughts, or his intellect or vision will not be diverted towards many directions. He shall be free of all kinds of tensions and his intellect will always be busy thinking of the treasures obtained from the Father. (AV. 2.5.74)

• Completeness is the indication of satisfaction. The more you get the blessings of satisfaction or the response of subtle affection and co-operation of all the souls always, the more you can consider yourself to be nearer to perfection. (AV. 7.2.75)

• Do you get afraid? You shall have to face. Facing the question papers means marching forward, i.e. getting very closer to perfection. Now this paper is going to come. If your intellect is clear then you will be able to give clarifications to others. (AV. 8.2.75, pg.55)

• The indications of your perfect stage will appear clearly within you. ... First indication is that you will not have attachment towards any person or luxuries even in your thoughts or dreams. ..... They will see the demoniac souls of the entire world with a vision of benefaction (kalyan) and mercy. They will feel themselves to be victorious always. They will feel as if their accounts of bad deeds are over.
(AV. 7.10.75, pg.154)

• Perfection means remaining constant in abuse or praises, victory or defeat, prosperity or sorrow. Even in sorrow instead of displaying signs of sorrow on the face or forehead, a wave of prosperity or happiness should be visible. .... It will be called a second class, if at a particular time one side is up, and at another point of time the other side is up. But both the sides should be balanced at the same time. This is called perfection. (AV. 8.6.72, pg.297)

• When there will not be any difference in the corporeal and subtle (world) then there will not be any difference in the perfect stage also. This corporeal world will become like a Subtle Region.
(AV. 24.1.70, pg.190)

• Coming into a stage of sounds in a second and getting away from sounds in a second. When this practice becomes easy then you may think that perfection is near. .... Every effort will be easy. .... When you feel easy in both situations, then think that you are going to attain the stage of perfection. Those in the stage of perfection will make lesser efforts and attain more successes. (AV. 2.4.70, pg.234)

• If the foundation is OK then the action and speech will not take place without restraint. When such a stage is nearing then it is called perfect stage. (AV. 2.1.78)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

AFFECTION

• Wherever there is affection, remembrance is automatic. Forgetting the loved ones is difficult…. If there is no love along with knowledge then the knowledge is dry. .... Those who remember (Baba) through their intellect have to work hard in remembrance, service and inculcation of virtues (dhaarna). They (i.e. who remember Baba through their intellect) enjoy the fruits of hard work and they (i.e. who remember Baba through their heart) enjoy the fruits of love. Wherever there is the knowledge obtained through intellect and not the knowledge obtained through love, then such a soul will keep fighting with the thoughts of what, why and how in the knowledge and this fighting will keep increasing. More number of wasteful thoughts will occur automatically. (AV. 18.1.75, pg.20)

• Baapdada also had to come to meet specially those who have tied Baapdada with the threads of love, those who transform the subtle staged Baapdada into corporeal form like themselves, those new children or the children dwelling in far-off places in the corporeal land. So who is powerful? Those who tie or the one who gets tied-up? (AV. 18.1.75, pg.20)

• Have you always maintained the tradition of love through all the relationships (with Baba)? There should not be deficiency in maintaining the tradition of love through even one relationship. The direct return of the love is the number of souls whom you have made loveful towards the Father through your loveful form. Not just loveful towards the knowledge, or loveful towards purity or loveful towards the transformation of the life of the children or loveful towards the great souls, but they should be loveful directly towards the Father. (AV. 30.1.80, pg.254-255)

• ...…whoever one loves, love means contact. Whenever one contacts anyone then he will get the resolves of that person. The contact takes place only on the basis of similarity in resolves, isn’t it? So if you love Father, and are in his contact then why don’t the resolves meet? (AV. 18.6.70, pg.27)

• The showers of affection, transforms even an enemy into a friend. Whether anyone gives you respect or not, whether one listens to you or not, but you always keep giving spiritual respect through the vision of love, attitude of love by being in self respect (swamaan i.e. soul consciousness). Whether they consider you their brother or not, you keep considering them as your sweet brother and sweet sister. .... Let them throw stones on you, you give them gems. You also do not throw stones at them because you are the children of the Father, who’s a trader of gems (ratnaagar). .... You are not beggars to think, “I shall give only if he gives.” These are the resolves of beggars. The children of giver do not stretch out their hands to receive anything. Don’t even think in your intellect, “Let him do first and then I shall do; let him give love first then I shall offer love; let him give respect first and then I shall respect him.” This is also like stretching out hands (for alms). This is also an indication of a royal beggar. (AV.16.2.86, pg.187-188)

• The indication of love for Father is that all the Brahmin souls will appear to be lovely. Appearance of all the Brahmin souls as lovely souls means that one loves the Father. Only Brahmins will come in contact with each other in the rosary. Father will retire and observe. (AV. 1.3.86, pg.225)

• The first form of success of service is love. When souls become children of Father in love then any point of knowledge becomes clear easily. Those who do not come attracted by love will take time in progressing after imbibing just the knowledge and will also work hard because their attitude (intellect) is entangled more in questions like why, what, how is it like this? When one merges in the love, then because of love, every utterance of Father appears lovely. .... Those who are lost in love will find every utterance of the beloved to be lovely. So the main basis of service is love. (AV. 4.3.86, pg.229)

• The one who is always satisfied is loved at heart by everyone automatically. It is not the outside love. One kind of love is to love someone outwardly to convince him/her. And another kind of love is to love someone from the heart. (Sometimes) one has to love someone so that he/she does not get angry. But such a person does not become entitled to receive love always. (AV. 18.3.85, pg.244)

• The indication of those who are always loved by the Father is automatic remembrance. One is reminded of lovely things automatically, isn’t it? So this (Father) is a lovely thing of many kalpas (cycles). ..... How can one forget such a lovely thing? You forget only when you start considering someone or something lovelier than the Father. (AV. 1.11.81, pg.103)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

PUSH OF THE TIME

• Have you stopped wherever you are (in the path of knowledge) thinking that you will start walking again when the time pushes you? Are you not standing and waiting for some kind of a support from someone? So what are such souls with such a stage called? Are you not thinking that this is the stage of Angad? (Angad was a monkey prince whom Ram had sent as his emissary to broker peace with his enemy Ravan in the Epic Ramayana. Neither Ravan nor any of his courtiers could shake the leg of Angad on being challenged to do so by him). (AV. 15.4.74, pg.26)

• In the result it is observed that a majority of souls say, “We shall see when the destruction takes place. When we see the practical effect we shall also make efforts. Who knows what will happen and how will it happen?” These vibrations of the souls who are instrumental become the reason to make others weak and unlucky. (AV. 9.1.75, Pg.10)

• If you wake up when the time comes or if you think that time will prepare us or that we shall be ready when the time comes, then instead of Brahmin dynasty, you shall become members of the Warrior dynasty.(AV. 14.9.75, Pg.111)

• Those who say even now, “We shall see your work or we shall see what you have achieved. We shall see whenever something happens.” Such souls, who are waiting, cannot become entitled to asylum. At that time also they will keep watching and you will spread the rays of good wishes and the wishes to make others great towards the souls who are waiting far away by becoming master Sun of Knowledge and world benefactor. (27.10.81, pg.80)

• Knowledge is already filled in the intellect which you will use in time. But the practice of all times and long time is required. Otherwise, what is the title that will be given to those who just keep thinking? Kumbhakaran (a demon prince and brother of Ravan in the epic Ramayana, who used to sleep for long periods of many months at a stretch).What is the carelessness that he committed? He thought, “Let them (i.e. the enemy) come. We shall gain victory when they come. So such carelessness or thinking that we will be prepared when the time comes, will dupe you. (AV. 10.1.88, pg.2)

• There is a difference of day and night between the experience of achievements between transformation as per the time and transformation through the great thoughts of self. .... So changing through the push of time is like making the vehicle of self efforts (purusharth) move with a push. It is not like traveling in a vehicle but like making the vehicle travel. Transforming on the basis of time means obtaining only a part of the achievements. (AV. 13.11.81, pg.137)

• If the transformation takes place on the basis of time then one will not achieve anything. .... If time performs then you will not get anything. That is the specialty of time, not yours. The incidents that take place automatically when the time comes are not praised (in the scriptures). But when someone does anything without depending on the time, then the acts of such wonder are praised. .... Time is a creation and you are the creators. Creators do not depend on their creation. The creators make their creation subordinate to themselves. (AV. 24.12.72, pg.384)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

FOLLOW Father

• The easy way to end applications (arji) is to follow Baba’s wish (marji) always. ‘This is my wish’. This wish of the mind creates a file of applications. Father’s wish is my wish….... For e.g. it is said that “keep walking with closed eyes.” Don’t open your eyes saying “Will anything happen like this or like that?” Close these eyes of wasteful thinking and put every step behind the step of Father i.e. the wish of Father…... So follow the Father like this. Don’t pick up the new stamp of ‘follow sister’, ‘follow brother’. You will get diverted from the destination due to this. Give regard but do not follow. (AV. 6-4-82, pg 348)

• Remember only one word i.e. follow Father. Check whether whatever action is being performed is the work of Father or not. If it’s Father’s work then it’s my work too. If it is not Father’s work then it’s not mine also…... So followers of Father means whatever is Father’s thought or speech is mine……So followers of Father will be free from hard work and will keep experiencing easy achievements. (AV. 16-4-82 pg-376)

• The matter of incorporeal form is different. Whatever example has been set by the corporeal medium by becoming instrumental can be followed by everyone number-wise. (AV. 2-1-78)

• Only those who follow mother and Father will sit on the throne. (AV. 22-8-78 pg-2)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

AS THE BEGINNING, SO THE END

• Just as in the beginning it was announced that everyone has to come on to the battlefield immediately. (Similarly repetition will take place surely even now) but in a different way. (A.V. 20.12.69, pg.156).

• Just as Baba entertained you children in the beginning, the latter children also have a similar right.(12.5.78, pg.3)

• You came first of all and now at the end also you are there. Then, first of all it's you, who are going to become the deities. Souls belonging to the Deity religion only take 84 births. (16.7.73, pg.2)

• In future, you will know who all will become beads of the rosary of victory. In the end you children will have many divine visions. In the beginning people had less divine visions. (3.8.73, pg.5)

• Just as in the beginning the service through knowledge was not prevalent but service was done through vision (nazar say nihaal). So in the end also there will not be much chance for service through knowledge. Whatever happened in the beginning will only take place through you people. (14.7.77)

• Those who run away (from the path of knowledge) surprisingly will not be able to see all this. You have seen the past too and whatever will be new will also be seen by you. (17.9.73, pg.3)

• When the anarchy begins, you will not be able to do anything with your corporeal body and the world will be impressed by this (mental service) only. Just as in the beginning the world was impressed by the divine visions. The visible and invisible had cast an effect. Similarly in the end also this service only is going to take place. (A.V. 24.1.72, pg.1)

• Just as in the beginning an example was set. Everybody used to get a touching in their intellect that they are going to gain something. They used to feel that they should go there (i.e. to the place where Baba's work was going on) and see. And they came running from different places to the personality of attraction. It was a small example in the beginning isn’t it? But this spiritual service is going to take place in a large way in the end. The service of spiritual subtle machinery which now BapDada is doing in an unmanifest way (Avyakt roop). (A.V. 4.8.72, pg.3)

• What was a sample in the beginning will be in a practical form in the end. You will have divine visions of the success of thoughts. (A.V. 22.11.72, pg.2)

• The Arya Samajis (a religious sect) created such a mess with a picture of Bhakti (Brahma Baba embracing some sister lovingly). This is also fixed in the drama. It will be repeated like this only. (25.11.71,pg.3)

• Did I make anyone to run away (from home)? I never asked anyone to run away from home and come here. These (sisters and mothers) came running on their own.....No human being can do all this. That too in the British rule. So many daughters and mothers sitting with someone and nobody was able to do anything. When the relatives used to come, they used to be chased away at once. Baba used to say that if you wish you can explain them and take them back. (22.4.75, pg 10)

• Just as in the beginning while walking you used to see - it was not a question of trance - Just as people experienced a corporeal form. Similarly in the end now everyone will have divine visions. This ordinary form will disappear.....Just as in the beginning people used to have divine vision of subtle Brahma and Sri Krishna together. Similarly now this ordinary form should not be seen (by the eyes of intellect) although visible to the naked eye. (A.V. 10.12.78, pg.3)

• Such a time will also come again. Just as, in the beginning, the medicines did not used to work, isn’t it? In the beginning there were no medicines for a long time. Yes, one used to eat a little cream or cheese (in place of medicines). You did not consume medicines. So, just as in the beginning you were made to practice this is not it? The bodies were old. In the end again the days of beginning will be repeated.
(A.V. 6.3.85, pg.293)

• Just as in the beginning while sitting at home you heard a (subtle) voice, a call to come, to reach, start immediately. And you started off immediately. Similarly in the end also Father's voice will reach you. (A.V. 6.3.85, pg.293)

• Just as in the beginning of the establishment, the drama of dreams and divine visions was special. Similarly in the end also, this strange drama will be instrumental in bringing about revelation. From everywhere, only one sound will reverberate, “These are the ones; these are the ones (for whom we were searching).” And this sound will become instrumental in drawing the line of great luck for many.
(A.V. 31.12.82)

• In the beginning it had been got published in the newspaper that Om Mandali is the richest in the world. So this will again be on the lips of everyone in the end. (A.V. 13.3.74, pg.125)

• Those who have been with the form of Brahma from the beginning to the end in every action, every scene (charitra), every service, will be his companions in the future too. (A.V. 27.10.81, pg.82)

• Now create such an atmosphere which should work as a magnet. The word should spread everywhere that if anyone needs peace, prosperity or love, it can be obtained from here.....Just as in the beginning of the establishment, even if someone used to go to the Satsang (company of God) then on the first day itself they used to experience something. Whatever has happened in the beginning (aadi) will happen in a extensive form in the end. Create such an atmosphere. (A.V. 19.11.79, pg.33)

• Just as in the beginning, even while sitting far away, the form of Father Brahma used to be seen clearly giving hints asking children to reach a particular place. Similarly in the end you special world benefactor souls are going to play such a strange role. For this, the soul should be free from all the relations.
(A.V. 3.12.79, pg.77)

• In the beginning, many people used to have divine visions, and used to see light every where. One used to have the divine visions of the light crowns of oneself. Whatever was a sample in the beginning will be in a practical form in the end also. There will be the divine visions of the success of the thought.
(A.V. 22.11.72, pg.376)

• We can call the soul of Krishna (i.e., Dada Lekhraj). It will come and play, ask for being lifted in arms, dance and what else will it do? Gop-Gopis (the boyfriends and girlfriends of Krishna) are here (in the Confluence Age) only. There (i.e in the Golden Age) whenever the princes and princesses meet each other, dance and play the Golden flute. You will see all this play in the end. Then this role will take place.
(A.V. 7.9.76, pg.3)

• Just as you saw the drama of the corporeal form (of the God Father) in the beginning. Similar drama will take place in the end. Now there will only be the addition of the form of ShivShakti (Consorts of Shiva). Even then the corporeal Father is Brahma, isn’t it? So the children coming in a corporeal form will see the Father and certainly experience. (A.V.18.1.82, pg.256)

• Just as in the beginning children took a promise of purity that we will die, tolerate, get beaten, leave the house, but we shall keep up the promise of purity. Such group of lionesses became instrumental in the task of establishment. They did not think anything, see anything, but did everything. Similarly, now such a group is required which can take a decision that the in order to achieve the target fixed, we shall tolerate, sacrifice, listen the abuses, pass the tests but will achieve the target under any circumstance.....Those who were in the beginning will be in the end. Such group of souls are required who are ready to face the battlefield, who can cross the situations of censure, praise, respect, disrespect (with ease). (A.V. 18.1.77, pg.29, 30)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Note For SAT :
I have objection regarding the clarifications & comments being added by the SAT, as it alters the originality of the post. Thus I request the SAT not to post their views in the Murli points posted in this thread because these points have been posted by me & not by the SAT.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Dear 'Abhimanyu',

Your objection & request have been duly noted, and we will revert with a plausible solution, and our views on the matter, in due course.

SAT
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

THE WORLD CYCLE (Shooting, recording and rehearsal)

• Why is it called the highest age? Because the recording of every type of religion, state, highest resolves, highest relationships, supremacy of highest virtues takes place in souls now, just like a tape recorder. The resolves of rise and downfall of 84 births is recorded in the souls now. The time of recording is going on now. ... Do you, who are now recording unlimited record of the whole Kalpa (cycle of 5000 years), pay attention to these things always? [Av 30-5-73]

• Now is the the time to record the main resolves. Recording of the resolves of every birth is taking place now. [Av 9-5-77]

• That rehearsal goes on till the Kingdom is established. Till then the war cannot begin. [Mu 4-2-76 Pg-3]

• Everything goes through the stages of Satopradan (highest stage), Satosamanya (a stage little lesser than the highest), Rajo (the middle stage) and Tamo (the lowest stage). Anything new is called Satopradhan, old is called Tamopradan. [Mu 30-1-70 Pg-3]

• You children had so much attraction (for God) there? How did you run away (from homes)? All the souls of the whole world have to play their roles. It is like the shooting (of a film) afresh. But that immortal shooting has been already done. The soul is also like a record in this body. The role of 84 births is recorded in it. [Mu 10-9-76 Pg-1]

• The rehearsal goes on till you attain the karmateet stage. [Mu 22-6-70]

• The secret drama of Confluence Age will also be repeated in future. [Mu 3-3-70 ; 22-3-70]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

We have to Become Lakshmi-Narayan here, in this birth itself

• One becomes greatest of all human beings only in the Purushottam Sangamyug. [Mu10-3-74 Pg-3]

• They (the outsiders) become princes by taking birth in a king’s family after having done charitable and sacred acts (in their previous births). Then they become Kings (after growing up). You become Kings through this knowledge. [Mu 17-7-74 Pg-2]

• We have to certainly establish our capital i.e. Kingdom before we return. [Mu 6-1-73 Pg-3]

• Father is the creator of the Heaven so he will surely give the inheritance of Heaven and will give it in hell only. [Mu 9-6-74 Pg-1]

• You children have to become complete in 16 celestial arts, here itself. [Mu 25-3-74]

• They become Lakshmi & Narayan through this RajYoga in this Purushottam Sangamyug only.
[Mu 5-12-74 ]

• When it is a birth right, so, just by taking birth, one gets it. So you have become Masters surely.
[Mu 29-1-75 Pg-1]

• You have an aim and object also. You will study this knowledge and establish your throne (i.e. kingdom). I shall take all others to Muktidham (the world of salvation, i.e. the Soul World). (Mu.23.2.75, Pg.1)

• You know that Baba will make us like this (i.e. Lakshmi-Narayan) and go back. Then you will rule. Remaining souls will go back to Mukti dham (i.e.. Soul World). [Av 4-6-74]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Revelation of Father before the world:-

• Souls of the whole world, whether in dreams, whether by a glance of one second, whether through the sound of revelation all over, will have divine visions without fail, that the actors of this drama have been revealed on the earth. Everyone will be very happy on meeting the deity of their own. They will get support. [Av. 20-2-86 Pg-200]

• The last bomb i.e., the spiritual bomb is the revelation of Father. Whoever sees, whoever comes in contact (with God and His children) will say just one thing, that the Father has come. .... The work of the Almighty Authority is going on directly. ... the instructor is direct Almighty. Sun of Knowledge has risen over the corporeal earth. This is incognito now. ... the Father will be revealed before everyone through this last bomb. The World Father will be seen clearly by the world. [Av.28-12-78Pg-159-161]

• The curtain of revelation has begun to rise. A desire is germinating in the souls all over to come nearer and see. The rumours are now changing into the desire to see…... Till now this result is being seen due to the powerful effect of the Father and some great souls. If majority of the souls achieve success this way, then very soon all the Brahmins will be revealed in their complete form (siddhi swaroop).
[Av. 2-11-87 Pg-1]

• Diamond jubilee means announcing the revelation with vigour. So this year the curtain of revelation has begun to rise. On one side revelation took place in India through foreigners. On the other side, acceptance of the greatness of this work by the religious heads is a success. Abroad, U.N.O. people were instrumental. They are also especially famous and in India too, those (who are) famous among the religious souls should reveal the religious souls. This is the beginning of the raising of the curtain of revelation. Now, it has just begun to rise. ... It is also special that foreigner children became instrumental in this work. Because of this work, they became instrumental in this special task of revelation. So Baap-Dada is congratulating the children of foreign countries for becoming instrumental in the heroic role of final revelation. [Av. 17-5-72 Pg-280]

• Here Godly work is going on. This it not an ordinary matter. This experience should be obtained here. ...
By all the means, revelation of Father's practical part (role) in his place of incarnation should be directly seen. [Av. 17-5-72 Pg-280]

• Baap-Dada is sometimes visible directly. Sometimes he seems to be hidden behind the curtains. But Baap- Dada is always visible before the children. ... why do you make the indestructible relationship destructible by saying, "Baba has gone". Only the part (role) has changed. Just as you change your place of service, Father Brahma has also changed his place of service. Form is the same. Service is the same. Presently the role of thousand-armed Brahma is going on. Because of this only, this form of Brahma is worshipped and remembered in the corporeal world. The arms (i.e, the souls who assist God Shiva in the task of world transformation) cannot work without the Father. The arms are revealing the Father. Revealer is there. That's why the revelation is going on. [Av. 18-1-78 Pg-35]

• This year something new is sure to happen, which has been planned (to take place) in 1976. However,
someone has to become instrumental, which will happen according to the drama. However, the one who
becomes instrumental becomes renowned in the Brahmin clan. This is also a prize. [Av. 31-10-75 Pg-255]

• Brahma's part (role) is there until the end of the task of the establishment. Until the work of establishment is over, the part (role) of the soul who is instrumental will not be over. It cannot play another role till then. The role of completing the creation of the new world by the World Father is fixed. Brahma is known for the creation of the different dynasties of the human world. Great-Great-Grand Father is praised for that. Only the state, place and speed have changed. Nevertheless, the role of Brahma remains the same even now. [Av. 30-6-74 Pg-83]

• Just as in the beginning, only one soul became instrumental in the corporeal form in the task of establishment. The telegram of Allah was received by only one soul. For the purpose of service only one soul became complete renunciator. Similarly now in the end also in order to uplift the children to a higher stage Father had to become dweller of the Subtle Region which is higher than the corporeal world. Now the Father says make yourself and the service perfect like the Father, become Subtle Region-dweller like the Father. [Av.18-1-79 Pg228]

• Till now they have reached the great souls. Not the Supreme Soul. They feel that they are going to meet the Supreme Soul. But what they have to do on meeting the Supreme Soul is to be planned.
[Av. 23-2-78 Pg-36]

• You can make God draw the lines of indestructible fortune for yourself, because it is now that both the Fathers who are the bestowers of luck are practically present for you children. [Av. 12-10-81 Pg-55]

• There's the support in the corporeal form even now. Earlier too there was the support through the body which was instrumental in the corporeal form. Similarly, even now, there is the support through the corporeal form which is instrumental in the drama. Earlier too (corporeal form) was instrumental and even now (this corporeal form) is instrumental. The support in the corporeal form is very great for the whole family. Company in the incorporeal has always been there….................Love for the corporeal form means love for the whole creation (of Shiva). The corporeal form is not alone. If Prajapita Brahma is there the family is also present with him. [Av.18-1-70 Pg-166]

• Who and where is the person instrumental in spreading the spiritual light in India is yet to be known clearly to all. Everyone is searching within the mind that there are so many souls in India, known to be spiritual, but who actually are the religious souls and who is the Supreme Soul? Is it this? Or is it that? ... They are busy thinking about this only. However, they have not yet reached to a decision that this is the one. [Av.28-12-82 Pg-15]

• There should be only one thing in everybody's mind that it is the same (soul). They should experience that by meeting them we have met the Father. Whatever we got, we got through them. This is the master, the guide, the angel, and the messenger. Only these are the ones, these are the ones and these are the ones (whom we were searching). Everyone should have this unending devotion. They should be devoted towards these words only .... “These are the ones and only these are the ones.” We have met them ...... they should clap in this joy. Cause them such experiences. [Av.10-1-82 Pg-22]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Entering of Father into Corporeal Medium:-

• Shankar is also a deity. They have mixed up Shiva and Shankar. Father says I have to enter in that birth (person) who was firstly Shri Narayan of the Sun Dynasty. [Mu. 27-9-76]

• Highest Father should enter in the highest person. People think that Shri Krishna is the highest.
[Mu.11-2-69 Pg-2]

• The one who resided [with us] for 10 years and she used to go into trance. She used to make Mama and
Baba perform the drill (of remembrance). Baba used to give directions by entering into them. They commanded so much respect. They are not present today. At that time there wasn't so much of the knowledge. [Mu.23-7-69 Pg-2]

• There cannot be any delay in the incarnation of Shiva. None can know when He comes. It is also not that He came (i.e. entered) at the time of divine visions. No. One can only guess. It is not that at the time of His incarnation (in me) I felt that I would become so and so. The world would catch fire. One cannot calculate the minute or second of His incarnation. His incarnation is not worldly. [Mu 12-1-71 Pg-3]

• This Brahma is also an adopted one. Father Himself says that I become a charioteer of this Chariot. I give him knowledge. I begin with him. I give the Pot of knowledge to the mothers. This (Brahma) is the mother, is not it? First this Brahma listens, and then you listen. [Mu2-3-78 Pg-2]

• I enter into the body of a common man, who is neither very poor, nor very rich. I enter into this impure body. I make everyone satopradhan (i.e. of highest grade) through these (souls). [Mu. 26-4-75 Pg-2]

• I explain that person who has taken complete 84 births. I come in his village.[Mu. 30-6-76 Pg-2]

• I do not come in those who are worshippers (devotees) in this birth. I enter into that person who commenced worship first of all. [Mu. 26-6-74 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Entering into the Children :-

• I can enter any of my children and cause upliftment of any soul. This doesn't mean that I will enter into animal and cause divine visions. [Mu.6-9-73 Pg-3]

• ShivBaba can never fall sick. If he wishes, he can narrate Murli by entering into the body of a nice child (i.e. BK/PBK) instead of Brahma’s body. [Mu 16-1-75]

• Father also observes that he is an intelligent educated person. If the person explaining the knowledge to him is dull, then I will myself enter into his body and uplift him (i.e. the listener). Then some truthful children will say that I did not have that much of knowledge, which Baba spoke through me. Some children feel proud of themselves. [Mu. 12-3-74 Pg-3]

• I can enter into any child to make him/her famous. It is like a poor man winning a lottery, and becoming mad in his happiness. Therefore, I also explain this.

• Baba says that however may be the child, but I have to enter his body for the welfare of the other person. Baba enters into his body to narrate the Murli. [Night class; 2-1-73 Pg-4]

• Even if it’s a small girl, I enter into his (i.e.Brahma’s) body and cause divine visions (to her) so that she feels astonished and becomes his follower and starts loving the Father. [Mu.5-8-73 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Special powers of Father:-

• Two special powers are always observed in an ocean (of knowledge). It faces (rough weather) through the waves (of knowledge) as well as assimilates into itself all kind of things and people.
[Av. 21-9-75 Pg-121]

• You have many enemies too. The whole world becomes your enemy because you win back your kingdom secretly. [Mu. 20-5-76 Pg-3]

• Now you can take whatever you want. Later on, the affectionate form of Father will change into the form of Supreme Justice. Before a Justice, be it a close person or a relative, law is law. Now it's time for love. Then it will be a time for law. [Av. 30--5-73 Pg-80]

• Everyone is aiming to become equal to Father (but) what's in practical now? Children do not possess the power to face situations like Father. There's difference (between the Father and children) number-wise, as per the efforts made (purushottam) ... 50% difference is very high... Now you have to get ready to face the final time. [Av.13-3-78 Pg-1]

• At the beginning of establishment, all the souls were on one side and one soul was on the other side, is not it? Later on everyone became co-operative. Initially, one soul extended cooperation, is not it? Now special souls are in the form of Justice (Judges). [Av. 22-5-73 Pg-1]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Uniqueness of the Father

• However large may be the public gatherings, but Father meets personally even in public. But nobody can understand this deep secret. [Av 30-4-77 Pg-113]

• Nobody can copy these sayings of mine.

• You have known Father through Father Himself. Father has explained that, (first) the Father shows (i.e. reveals) the son and then the son shows (i.e. reveals) the Father. This is the rule. [15-9-73 Pg-1]

• Father says by knowing me, through me, you will know everyone, because, I am also called the seed form of this human world ... Father gives His own introduction first of all. [Mu 30-11-73 Pg-1]

• Nobody else can give this explanation. These points about establishment are wonderful, is not it?
[20-2-74 Pg-2]

• There is also a saying that those who could not get three feet of land, became the masters of the whole world. People never understand this. [1-5-73 Pg-2]

• People keep publishing (negative articles about this Godly family) in the newspapers. Let them do that. You don't do anything. Otherwise they will over react. There is a saying that dogs bark at the 'Kalankidhar' (referring to a Hindu deity called Dattatreya). Now you are becoming 'Kalankidhar'. Sinful people will bark at you, because this is a new knowledge. [Mu 26-6-72 Pg-4]

• I give this knowledge sitting in a thorn (like person). I have entered a (human) thorn so I will love thorns too, is not it? That’s why, I make them into a flower. I enter into the number one thorn (like person) and make him a number one flower. [Mu 26-2-74]

• Those living with me also cannot understand what I am, how I am. [Mu 4-2-74]

• (Corporeal) Father is called businessman and magician too. [Mu 7-7-77 Pg-2]

• Nobody knows me. What I am, how I am? They know me only when I come and give my introduction.
[Mu 19-1-71 Pg-1]