Murli points for churning and inculcation

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: Murli points for churning and inculcation

Post by Abhimanyu »

Brahma is not Father, Teacher and Satguru (preceptor)
There is no benefit from Brahma

• When Mother-Father is there, then they should meet face to face. If one has faith, but does not meet and dies (i.e. leaves the knowledge) then he will not receive the inheritance. There are many who do not get inheritance. They become subjects (Praja). Father say’s “Once one gets the faith that these are the same Mother and Father then one should come face to face. Then one should do service and make others equal to themselves. (26.7.78. P2, 3)

• Nothing can be gained from Brahma. Inheritance is received only from Father through him. And there is no value of Brahma. (3.2.75. P2)

• Inheritance can’t be gained from the creation. You know that inheritance can’t be gained from Brahma. Brahma, Vishnu is worth not a penny. (26.2.75. P1)

• ShivBaba says, “Children, be careful, you have to take inheritance from me. Not from Brahma. Nothing at all. The inheritance of the kingdom of heaven can be received from me only. I am the creator of the heaven. I am called the heavenly God Father. (Av. 30.6.78)

• Leave this mother also; leave all the bodily beings, because you have to get inheritance from Father now. (5.1.78., 4.1.73)

• You know, inheritance is received from two fathers. There is no third one. Brahma doesn’t give any inheritance. He’s a broker (Dalaal). Inheritance is received from two. lokik (corporeal) and aloukik (incorporeal). That Father teaches and gives inheritance through this (Father). (1.2.63. P2)

• One should always endeavor to get full inheritance from Father. Just as Mama- Baba is also taking full inheritance from that Mother Father. (19.4.73. P2)

• Elder brother can’t be equal to Father, but inheritance can’t be received through the brother.
(Av. 3.12.83. P300)

• I am the Father of foundation of all the religions. By praying Brahma or Christ, one can’t get anything. (29.11.72. P10)

• Nobody can give kingdom except Father. This Brahma doesn’t have anything. There’s no necessity to keep his picture also. (6.6.72. P2)

• Brahma should also be removed. Shiva has also been removed. (27.12.75)

• Brahma can’t be called ocean of knowledge and heavenly Godfather. Brahma is the creation of ShivBaba. (17.10.73 P1)

• Whose child is Brahma too? Brahma’s creator is this Father. Saraswati is also Brahma’s daughter. Brahma is also Mukhavanshavali (oral progeny). (15.8.73. P2)

• Guru is one who takes others with him. Guru is not one who establishes a religion. (11.11.70)

• Brahma can’t be called as sadgatidaata (bestower of salvation), patit paavan (purifier of the impure) and liberator of all. This is the praise of ShivBaba. (6.3.76. P2)

• Finally Father is Father, teacher and Satguru (true preceptor). Still children do not have this faith. Now they keep forgetting. (10.12.70. P1)

• Brahma can’t be called creator and Father of heaven. Actually Brahma is not your Guru (preceptor). Real preceptor (Satguru) is only one. This Brahma is also learning from him. It’s not that after learning, if he leaves, then we will succeed him. No, it doesn’t happen so. Real preceptor is only one real preceptor. All of us learn from him and attain sadgati (true salvation i.e. heavenly inheritance).

• Sadguru (true preceptor) is only one. He’s the preceptor of Brahma too. He can’t be called Vishnu’s preceptor. He becomes the preceptor of Brahma and has made him deity Vishnu. How can he be Shankar’s preceptor too? Shankar doesn’t become sinful. Where’s the necessity of a preceptor for him? Brahma takes 84 births. Vishnu can also be said to take 84 births. Does Shankar take 84 births so as to necessitate a Guru? No. Guru is only of Brahma. When he attains true salvation(sadgati) he becomes Vishnu. (7.9.77)

• I take everyone back (to the Soul World) as a Sadguru (true preceptor). In the outside world if one Guru dies then another follower is made to sit on the throne. This is like prostitution. This Baba guarantees that I will take everyone along. (25.4.78. P3)

• This mother-Father, i.e. both Brahma and Saraswati are sitting below the Kalpa tree learning RajYoga. Then surely they require a Guru (preceptor). (Av. 28.1.73. P2)

• You have become the children of Father. You are receiving education in the form of a teacher. At the end he becomes Sadguru (true preceptor) and takes us to the land of truth (sach khand). He gets the three works done practically. (15.2.78. P1)

• There they did not find Father, teacher but became a Guru (preceptor) immediately. Here there’s such a disciplined knowledge. Here your Father, teacher and Guru are all in one. (20.5.72. P2)
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

The duration of Confluence Age

• Baba explains for 40 years. [Mu.17-9-70]

• The Subtle Region is created for 50 years. [Mu.15-3-70 ]

• This Auspicious (Purushottam) Confluence Age is a small age of 50 years. [Mu 2-3-74 Pg-2]

• It takes a little time of 50-60 years to establish the complete Kingdom. [Mu 24-7-72 Pg-2]

• It takes approximately 50 years time for the destruction of Iron Age and establishment of Golden Age. Some souls remain after this. Then they establish their Kingdom afresh. [Mu 11-2-73 Pg-2]

• In this Confluence Age I remain in them for 50-60 years and transform them. [Mu 29-11-77 ]

• By knowing Baba, one can know the path of pious actions. It takes 40-50 years to become pious.
[Mu 11-9-73 Pg-4]

• Whatever sins you have committed in 2500 years can be burnt in 50 years to become Satopradhan.
[Mu 3-3-74 Pg-2]

• Father comes and transforms our intellect from stone to elixir-like (Paaras) in 50 years. [Mu5-6-74 P-2]

• The studies go on for 50-60 years. Till now less than half the study has been completed.
[Mu 11-8-73 Pg-2]

• (The role of )Brahma gets completed at the age of 100. [Mu 16-7-70; 11-6-73]

• You can expect this Confluence Age (to last for )100 years, at the most. [Mu 1-12-72]

• If not 50, it takes 100 years for the Golden Aged rule to commence. [Mu 25-9-71]

• No (other) Yagya (a religious ritual) goes on for 50 years…...... Your Yagya continues for 50 years.
[Mu 11-5-73 Pg-2]

• I come for 40-50 years. [Mu 9-4-73 Pg-3]

• Confluence Age is not that big. It's of 50 years. [Mu 20-2-73 Pg -2]

• It’s the longest serving Govt. of 50-60 years. [Mu 6-5-75]

• Father stays for 50-60 years. Many changes take place during this period. [Mu 19-1-73]

• Now it’s Confluence Age. It should be given 100 years. [Mu 3-11-76 Pg-3]

• Father comes for 40-50 years to teach you Brahmins. [Mu 7-9-74]

• It takes 40-50 years to transform from Tamo to Satopradhan. (from degraded one to the elevated one) [Mu 6-10-74]

• ShivBaba teaches for 50-60 years during Confluence Age. [Mu 26-3-69 Pg-2]

• Confluence Age requires at least 100 years, is not it? [Mu 3-10-69 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

MEETING THE Father DIRECTLY

• Everyone will listen to Murli, but the experience of listening directly is different, isn’t it? It is also shown that Krishna used to dance. It’s not the question of that dance. Actually it is the dance of knowledge. (9.4.71, pg.1)

• Most enjoyable is listening (to Murli) directly. Second is Tape (recorder). Then third number is (reading printed) Murli. (12.4.71, pg.3)

• If only that person listened to (to Gita) whom God had narrated directly then this knowledge would not have been there. (15.4.71)

• Only when Father comes and gives birth directly he will be loved, isn’t it? You have been given birth. Only then you have developed love. (3.3.78, pg.3)

• Father comes and gives Shrimat directly. (19.3.78, pg.3 )

• This (Father) is so wonderful that we (children) forget him repeatedly. We are souls and are staying with the Supreme Father and the Supreme Soul. This is forgotten. (1.10.78)

• Father is now speaking directly. In the path of worship this is praised. (17.10.78, pg.2)

• He is the creator of heaven. He is teaching us directly. (20.10.78, pg.1)

• Listening (Murli) through you becomes indirect listening. Then, when they come here to listen directly then Baba narrates through Brahma or gives the nectar of knowledge through mouth. Now the world has become degraded (tamopradhan), so rain of knowledge is required to be showered on it. (4.1.84, pg.2)

• Here many people experience divine visions. But it does not cause true salvation (sadgati) until they receive the training of knowledge and meditation directly. Without education nothing happens with the divine visions. (29.5.84, pg.1)

• You children have come here to study. Father is in front of you. You are listening to the versions of the Father directly. Father does not give indirect knowledge. Knowledge is always given directly. Father has to come (to give knowledge) (175.84, pg.1)

• Here the Father, whom you call the purifier of the sinful (patit-paavan) and call him saying, “Baba come and liberate us from sorrows,” is teaching you directly. How can RajYoga be taught without coming in front of you. (21.5.84, pg.1)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Identical repetition of shooting of four ages :-

• Just as in the beginning when it was announced that every one has to come in the field immediately, now also it is going to be repeated surely, but in a different form. [Av 20-1-69 Pg-156]

• Just as Baba entertained children in the beginning, the later children too have a right. [12-5-78 Pg-3]

• You had come first of all. Even at the end you are present; and then first of all you are only going to become deities. Souls of deity religion only take 84 births. [16-7-73 Pg-2]

• In future, you will know everything. Who will become the beads of the Vijaymala (Rosary of victory)? At the end children will have many divine visions. In the beginning, very few divine visions were caused.
[Mu 3-8-73 Pg-4]

• Just as in the beginning when there was not much service of giving knowledge, people used to get attracted just by seeing you. So in the end also there will not be many chances to do service of giving knowledge. Whatever happened in the past will take place through you people in the end. [14-4-77]

• Those who run away surprisingly (form Baba), will not be able so see all this. You have seen the past and you will also see whatever new happens. [18-9-73 Pg-3]

• When the tumult (anarchy) begins, you will not be able to do anything through this corporeal body. Only this service (through mind) will be effective. Just as in the beginning, the effect of divine visions was only seen, is not it? Direct and indirect (service) was effective. Similarly in the end, this service will take place. [24-1-72 Pg-1]

• (For e.g.) In the beginning, an example was set. Everyone used to get a touching in their intellect that they are going to gain something. We should go there (i.e. to Baba’s place) and see. In addition, you came running from various places to the idol of attraction (i.e. Baba). This was a small example in the beginning. But in the end, this spiritual service is going to take place on a large scale, same as the service of subtle spiritual machinery which Baapdada is operating in Avyakt form (i.e. Subtle form). [4-8-72 Pg-3]

• Those who have been companions (of Baba) in the Brahma's from beginning to the end, in every act, in every drama (charitra), every type of service, will be companions in future too. [Av 27-10-81 Pg-82]

• How much uproar did the Arya Samajis (followers of a sect called Arya Samaj established by Dayanand Saraswati in India) create by displaying the picture of (Baba) hugging? This was to happen, and it will happen again similarly. [25-6-71 Pg-3]

• Did we make anyone to run away (from home) and come here? Nobody was asked to run away (from home) and come here. We were there. These (sisters) ran away (from their homes) on their own .......... No human can dare to do all this and collect so many girls and mothers in the British rule. Nobody could do anything. If any relatives came, they used to be turned away (by the sisters) Baba used to say, `you can explain them, and take them away.’ I never say "No". However, nobody had the courage. It was the might of Father, is not it? Nothing new. All this will happen again. [22-4-75 Pg-2]

• Just as in the beginning people used to see (Baba) while walking ......... it’s not the matter of seeing in trance. It was an experience of seeing corporeal form in the beginning. Similarly in the end, now everyone will have divine visions. This ordinary form will disappear…...... Just as in the beginning, divine visions of corporeal Brahma and Sri Krishna together used to take place. Similarly, now this ordinary form should not be seen by others, although it may be visible to the naked eye. [Av.10-12-78]

• Such times will come again. Just as medicines were not used in the beginning. Do you remember? In the beginning there were no medicines for such a long time. Yes, some cream, some butter used to be consumed. Medicine was not taken. So, just as Baba made you to practice in the beginning, is not it? The bodies were old. Similarly in the end, the days of beginning will be repeated. [Av 6-3-85, Pg-213]

• Just as the drama of dreams and divine visions was a special feature at the time of establishment, this same strange drama will be instrumental in revelation at the end. The sound of "That’s it .....That’s it " will be heard from everywhere and this sound will be instrumental in bringing the highest luck to many souls. [Av 31-12-82 Pg-22]

• In the beginning it was published in the newspapers that "Om Mandali is the richest in the World”. Therefore, the same thing will be on everybody’s lips at the end. [Av 13-9-74 Pg-125]

• Now create such an atmosphere which will act as a magnet. The word should spread every where that if peace, prosperity or love is required, it can be obtained from here. ....... Just as in the beginning of establishment, even if anyone came to the Satsang (Spiritual gathering) for a day, then, on the first day itself they used to experience something or the other. Whatever happened in the beginning, will happen in an extensive form in the end. Create such an atmosphere. [Av 19-11-79 Pg-33]

• Just as in the beginning someone sitting far off used to see the form of Father Brahma clearly directing them to reach this place. Similarly in the end, you special benefactor souls are going to play such a strange role. For this, the soul should be free from all bondages. [Av 13-12-79 Pg-77]

• We can call the souls of Krishna also. It will come and play. It will ask to be taken into lap; it will dance and what else will it do? Gop-Gopis (boy friends and girl friends of Krishna) are here only. There (in the Golden Age) whenever princes princesses meet together, they dance and play the golden flute. You will see all these games. In the end, again this role will be played. [Av 7-9-76]

• Just as you saw the leela (amusing drama) of corporeal Father. Similar leela will take place in the end. The only addition now will be of Shiva Shakti form. Even then, Brahma is the corporeal Father, is not it? So the children coming in corporeal form will see Father and experience without fail. [Av 18-1-82 P256]

• Just as in the beginning, you gave the promise of purity to Father. We will die, perish, tolerate, bear beatings, leave the house, but maintain the promise of purity. Such a group of lionesses became instrumental in the task of establishment. They never thought anything, never saw anything, but did it and showed. Similarly, such a group is required now. The target that we have set that we will tolerate, forsake, listen to good and bad comments, pass the test, but we shall achieve the target at any cost ...... whatever happened in the beginning will happen in the end as well. Such a group (of souls) is required who can cross the hurdles of censure & praise, respect & disrespect, everything. [Av 18-1-77 Pg-29-30]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Twins : Radha-Krishna :-

• Actually, Radha-Krishna are Prince-Princess. They are siblings. He (i.e. Krishna) cannot be called Radha's husband. [Mu 10-12-72 ]

• In the Golden Age, you were brothers-sisters. There was no other relation. [Mu 4-5-74]

• Nobody becomes widow, etc., there. Untimely death never occurs. People live up to their full age. Then they have divine visions. They get full company (of their partners) for 21 births. [Mu 10-3-74 Pg-4]

• There will not be so many relationships of uncle, brother-in- law, nephew, etc. Relationships will be very light i.e., very few. [Mu 12-10-74 Pg-3]

• Conscious says first male child's soul should enter (the womb). First male and later female will take birth.

• Many people have such a heart failure, that they don't remember anyone. But even then, the relationship lingers in the intellect, is not it? Until they take up another body. [Mu 13-2-74 Pg-4]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Golden Aged shooting till 1976

• Baba sits and explains for 40 years. [Mu 19-7-70]

• Subtle Region is created for 50 years. [Av 15-3-70]

• Father takes so much pain. Now 3/4th time is over. 1/4th time is remaining. (It’s a Murli actually narrated in 1967). [Mu 10-8-72 Pg-2]

• Beginning with 9 lakhs, the population must have increased to 2 corers at the end of Golden Age. [Mu 22-3-71; 22-3-76 Pg-1]

• Murlis are printed. In future, it is going to be printed in lakhs and crores of numbers. [Mu 22-6-74 P-3]

• Your centers will be in lakhs. [Mu 26-2-71]

• As many of Brahma’s oral progeny (Brahma mukhvanshavali) will be born here, as the number of deities in Golden and Silver Age. [Mu 24-10-72]

• All the deities who live in the Golden and Silver Age are to be made here (in Confluence Age) secretly. [Mu 5-2-74 Pg-1]

• The limit of 33 corers deities is here (in Confluence Age). [Mu 23-3-73 Pg-2]

• Even if anyone listens to two words from me, he will come in heaven without fail. In future, lots of souls will listen. [Mu 9-8-74 Pg-3]

• Till now a very minute part of the world’s souls have been given the message. [Mu 25-5-73 Pg-1]

• Those who listen to a little (knowledge) will also become subjects. Anyone listening a little in front of Baba will become instrumental. Father says whoever comes before me and listens a few holy sentences will not be destroyed. [Mu 9-5-76 Pg-3]

• There's only one Father who teaches 500 crores. [Mu 23-11-75]

• We get a post in Sun Dynasty through Brahma. [Av 19-12-72 P-313]

• It has also been explained that (in the beginning) there are 9 lakhs, then after multiplication, they will become one or two crores. [Mu 23-9-71 Pg-2]

• There, in the beginning, there will be 9-10 lakhs (of souls) on the entire Earth. [Mu 10-3-75 Pg-2]

• It is similar to the (worldly) exams conducted once in 12 months. We study for 9 months, remaining 3 months are for the establishment. [Mu 12-3-69 Pg-1]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Brahma is elder mother

• Brahma is your elder mummy. But many children have not recognized completely. Now they are still recognizing. [1.5.73. P3]

• When there are two unlimited fathers, then there should be two mothers also surely. One is Jagdamba (world mother), secondly this Brahma is also a mother. [3.2.78; 8.2.78. P1]

• This Brahma is adopted. Brahmins are through Prajapita Brahma. [6.2.71. P1]

• Although Saraswati is there, but actually actual mother is Brahmaputri (literally meaning daughter of Brahma). Brahmaputri is elder to everyone, even Saraswati. So who will be called Brahmaputri? A name has been given (to a river as) Brahmaputri. [2.1.75. P2]

• You also say “BapDada Mama”. You have met us after 5000 years. Elder mother is this (Brahma) isn’t it? I have come in him (Brahma) and made you as my own. These are things to be experienced, and to be understood. [9.10.86]

• You are our mother Father. .... So this (Brahma) is proved to be mother. That Father enters into this (Brahma) and creates. So this old man happens to be Prajapita also. Then mother also happens to be old. Old ones are required isn’t it? [4.1.73. 5.1.78]

• Brahma is also a creation of ShivBaba. [26.6.75. P1]

• This Satguru (true preceptor) speaks truth. Those false Gurus leave you in the middle of journey and die. Do they offer real salvation (sadgati)? (But) I will take you along with me. [17.6.78. P3]

• (Baba) grants true salvation also to everyone (sadgati) practically. It is not that ShivBaba went away and we will continue sitting here. Then another Guru will be needed. No. [12.11.70]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Recognition of Father - (Ocean Of Knowledge)

• Although there are so many renunciates (Sanyasis), scholars (Pundits), learned men, etc., but nobody has the power to bless someone with the third eye (of knowledge). The Sun of Knowledge God Father has to come to give the third eye (of knowledge). [4-10-74 Pg-1]

• When the intellect is full of knowledge, one gets the full kingdom of the world. [13.1.74]

• Bheel (a tribal boy) turned out to be cleverer than Arjuna. The Bheel living outside learnt archery completely (a story from epic Mahabharata where a tribal boy named Eklavya, on being denied training in archery by a royal teacher Dronacharya, who favoured his pet disciple Prince Arjuna, becomes master of archery by practicing before a statue of Dronacharya in a jungle). That is why Baba says those staying in the home (Baba's home) cannot imbibe as much as those who are living in the outside world. [ ]

• Whoever has more knowledge will get higher post. [Mu 26-1-74 Pg-1]

• Only when you churn the knowledge, you can become fit for Raj-tilak (part of ancient coronation ceremony where a crown prince is applied sacred tilak on the forehead to proclaim him the king).
[8-8-76 Pg-3]

• If I, the Creator of Heaven, don't apply the Raj-tilak, then who else will? It's said that, "Tulsidas rubbed the Sandal-wood and God gave him the Tilak (of inheritance)", this saying is applicable here. [Mu 19-3-73]

• There are many children who teach better than Mother-Father. ShivBaba's case is different, his teachings are highest, but children who are cleverer than Mama-Baba are present now. [19-3-73]

• Elder brother is always regarded as Father….......... Everything depends on the knowledge. Whoever has more knowledge ought to be elder. Although one's body may be small, but if he/she is clever, then we think that, he's going to become great in future. Such great people should be respected. People with lesser knowledge must respect him. [Night Class Mu 3-5-73 Pg-1]

• Those who become practical proof of knowledge and Yoga will only reveal the Father. [6-8-70]

• Everything will be clear, when the Sun of Knowledge rises.

• There's both knowledge and Yoga in the Father. [3-1-76 Pg 221]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Father is called Ram
(Krishna cannot be called Father)

• ShivBaba has come. People celebrate the birthday of Ram. Surely, he had come and had ruled. So his birthday is celebrated. First the creator Shiva must have come, only then the creation of heaven must have taken place. After him the kingdom of Ram must have started. [6.4.73. P1]

• Ravana is not strong. Ram is strong. So Ravana is also strong, because both rule for half Kalpa each (i.e. for 2500 years out of the world cycle of 5000 yrs.). (Who’s Ram here? Is it Shiva?) [4.4.72. P1]

• Ram i.e. God and Ravana. Both their photos should be brought together. Then show that this is Ram, this is Ravana. He (Ram) creates heaven. He (Ravana) then makes it a hell. [2.9.69. P2]

• Ram, i.e. Shiva is as wonderful as Ravana. That Ravana is an invisible enemy and this is a visible friend. [1.10.73. P4]

• Prajapita Brahma, who’s called Ram, is said to be the Great-Great Grandfather. He is thus the Prajapita (Father of subjects) of the mankind. [6.2.76]

• Ram has left. Ravan, who had a large family, has left. Look, how big the family of Ravan is! You are just handful. All this is Ravan community. Ram’s community is so small. Nine lakhs. [13.3.69. P3]

• Ramrajya (kingdom of Ram) is received only through Ram. Ramrajya begins from Golden Age. [17.7.72. P1]

• Human beings don’t know that Rama has come. He will come in a secret form. Father says, “those who recognized in the last Kalpa (cycle) will only recognize now.” [1.2.71. P4]

• Actually the name ‘Ram’ is also attributed to Supreme Father Supreme Soul. [26.7.73. P2]

• ShivBaba is called Ram. But they have thought the Supreme Soul to be Ram. [14.4.76. P1]

• Father, whom Indians call Ram too, but due to lack of proper knowledge they think him to be the Ram of Silver Age (Tretayuga). Actually it’s not the question of the Ram of Silver Age. (It’s all about the Confluence Age). [10.2.75. P1]

• Here Ram’s temple is situated, isn’t it? Ram is shown to be dark. Perhaps Ram is alone, because he might not have been married. If Sita (Ram’s consort) is present with him, he can be said to be married. You understand all these matters. [7.9.75. P3]

• All are Sitas (consorts of Ram), Ram is one. Naming Sita’s husband as Ram and myself also as Ram, people have mixed up both. Actually my name is not Ram. I am not worshipped (by people) keeping Ram in mind. I am worshipped as Shiva or Rudra. The whole cord has been entangled. The cord of intellect is entangled. [16.11.76. P2]

• Why do they utter the word ‘Ram’? Because it’s Ravan Rajya (Ravan’s kingdom), isn’t it? So in its contrast is Ramrajya (Ram’s kingdom). Supreme Father Supreme Soul is called Ram, who’s also called Eashwar (God), and also called Bhagvaan (God). His actual name is Shiva. [12.2.75. P1]

• Father only comes and gives the inheritance of heaven. People cry out for him only. .... O Ram! O God! [29.1.75.P3]

• Almighty is only one Father, who’s called Ram also. [26.2.74. P3]

• Father only teaches Yoga. Krishna is not called Father. He’s a child. Shiva is called Ram. When Ram’s name is chanted, they do not remember the Ram of Silver Age. Flower is also depicted on the top in the rosary. [9.11.74. P2]

• Now you souls are following the Shrimat (direction) of Ram ShivBaba. [2.3.78, pg2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Which is the 21st birth?

• This is the best birth, 21stbirth. This is the highest birth. We get the post of Suryavanshi (those belonging to the Sun dynasty), Chandravanshi (those belonging to the Moon dynasty) Kingdom in this birth. ShivBaba is the teacher. This is his Chariot. He says, I teach him also. I teach you too. It's your greatness that ShivBaba teaches you. I too study. [9-11-72 Pg-4]

• Brahma's age is going to complete in the land of death. This is not the land of eternity. [27-12-74 Pg-2]

• You will never fall sick for 21 births in future. [14-10-73 Pg-4]

• You remain pure for 21 births permanently. [11-11-74 Pg-1]

• Father has come to make you 100% healthy. [21-10-79 Pg-1]

• Your present purusharth (efforts ) will be the basis for your 21 births in future. [24-2-75 Pg-3]

• The present income will feed you for 21 births there. [26-2-75 Pg-1]

• Those who pass first of all get the complete kingdom for 21 births. [19-11-72]

• The Gita of Knowledge is narrated by only one ocean of knowledge which leads to Gati-Sadgati (salvation and true salvation) for 21 births. Or it leads to 100% purity, prosperity, peace, unshakable and unbreakable deity swarajya (home rule or our own kingdom) for 21 births. [10-2-74 Pg-1]

• If you leave the poison (of sex lust) for this last one birth, I will transform your body into Kalp-taru (evergreen tree). It is a very easy thing. [20-4-77 Pg-2]

• This is the only birth for you Brahmin souls. You take 21 births as deities, 63 births in Vaishya Varna (literally it refers to the business class among the Hindus but here it refers to the stage of the souls in the Copper Age) and Shudra Varna (literally it refers to the lowest class of Hindus who used to attend to menial jobs in the past but here it refers to the stage of the souls in the iron age) ... If you become pure for this last birth, you will become pure for 21 births. [21-2-75 Pg-2]

• Once you meet Father, you get prosperity for 21 births. [21-11-78 Pg-2]

• I teach you for 21 births and make you the master of heaven. I establish Sun dynasty and Moon dynasty.
[4-7-71 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Father- PURIFIER OF THE SINFUL

• Such a big guest has come in an incognito form to purify the sinful. Father says I have left my Soul World and have come in this impure world and impure body. (12-10-78, pg-3)

• The role of coming in a sinful body and sinful world and purifying it, also belongs to him only. (3-1-84)

• God has to perform the duty of purification. So will he do it by entering stones and walls? This is called total darkness. (23-1-84)

• My role is only to purify the sinful. This is a meditation through intellect or the direct company of Father. One gets coloured (i.e. effected) in the company (of someone) isn’t it? It’s said that good company causes salvation and bad company drowns you. (4-5-69 pg-2)

• You say yourselves that O purifier of the sinful…... Whom did you call? Did you call Brahma, or Vishnu or Shankar? No. Purifier of the sinful is only one. (26-5-69)

• God is called saying that “Come and clean the dirty clothes of us souls”. Brothers have called “O purifier of the sinful! O Father of us souls! Come and wash our clothes.” (13-6-69)

• Although Mama does not have a body, she continues to make efforts. She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the way to the sinful to become pure. (22-7-72 pg-2)

• Only one Supreme Soul is called purifier of the sinful. Then you call yourself God. Are you purifier of the sinful? Get out of here. Don’t speak falsely here. (5-7-78)

• Biggest sin is to offer the poison (of sex lust) to each other and make each other sinful. Word moot-paleeti (bodily clothes spoilt by sex) is also used in the scriptures (of Sikhs). Mootpaleeti means cloth-like body born from poison (of sex lust). Washing such clothes for 21 births is the role of only Father, the purifier of the sinful. Father says biggest sin is to consider the unlimited Father to be sinful. (6-7-75)

• Your Father is none but one. Unlimited Father is only one ShivBaba. He is present in the service of purifying Bharat (India). (23-7-78)

• He is also the purifier of the sinful. He is also the master of the world. (29-7-78)

• Purifier of the sinful cannot be a human preceptor. This should be explained without fail. Kindly understand this so that you can get a high post. (19-10-78)

• He is called purifier of the sinful. It’s also sung that, “O Sita-Ram! The purifier of the sinful.” Ascetics also are immersed in this intoxication here and there. (25-10-78)

• Everyone sings, “O purifier of the sinful!”..... “O Sita-Ram! The purifier of the sinful, come.” They do not understand this meaning. (1-2-68)

• I, the purifier of the sinful am making you pure. Now Father has come to purify the sinful. You get purified through the power of Yoga. This power of Yoga is very famous, which is taught by Father only.
(1-2-68)

• Father comes and purifies the sinful. He will speak to the children only, isn’t it? Nobody else knows this main thing. It’s not their mistake. You too realize now that we were demons. Now you have to proceed with a lot of patience. You have to win. They (i.e., your detractors) will indulge in arson; obstacles will be created….. It’s a mission to purify the sinful….. Ram is giving his advice. (7-1-68)

• Surely Father will purify us…. the role that is going to be played will be seen later on. (28-1-68)

• Children know that we are on Godly service. Our job is to purify the sinful. We will have to tolerate. Difficulties will surely come. Obstacles will be created. If anyone asks you “what’s your aim?” Tell him that the aim is that India which has become impure (is to be made pure). You keep calling the Father, the purifier of the sinful, to come and purify India. Father has received this order. So Father is doing this work along with us children. They are offering this spiritual service of purification….... Father will not come and purify alone. We are also his helpers. (5-2-68)

• Obstacles were tolerated in the previous Kalpa (cycle) also. Prajapita Brahmakumaris, the children of ShivBaba are purifying India on Godly direction (Shrimat). Now we have to become pure without fail.

• Father is bound in the Drama. His role is to purify the sinful. Why will we praise him? It’s his duty to purify the sinful. Teacher’s duty is to teach, isn’t it? Why will a person performing his duty be praised? It’s his role, isn’t it? Father says I am also bound in the drama. Then, where is the power in him? It is his duty to purify the sinful at the confluence of each Kalpa (cycle of 5000 years). I have to show the path. I cannot stay without purifying. (13-2-68)

• Now whoever wins over ‘sex’ will only gain victory over the world. (22-2-68)

• Father says that if you become pure through me then you will become the master of the heaven, i.e. the pure world. The sinful world is going to be destroyed now. (8-4-78)

• Father says that I establish the laundry (dhobighat) after 5000 years in India only. (16-4-76)

• In Karachi these people attended 14 years bhatti (an intensive training program of knowledge and meditation which is compared to brick kilns, where bricks are baked). The clothes had become so nice and bright after several washings. Some got torn, some remained dirty as before. Nowadays people cannot stay for seven days. Earlier it was complete bhatti. (16-4-78)

• Whenever anyone comes in, tell them; “Look! The words Prajapita Brahma Kumar and Kumaris have been written.” Prajapita is the Father……he is transforming sinful human beings into pure deities. How’s he transforming them? It’s his machinery. This is spiritual nature cure. (10-1-75)

• He has been called to come and purify us and take us home. Look how’s my duty? You call yourself.
(8-4-69)

• Everyone will be taken along by the Father in the end. When the purifier of the sinful comes he will purify everyone and take them along. This is his duty. (6-6-69)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

BRAHMA IS THE ELDER MOTHER

• Brahma is the mother. But a mother is required to take care of the mothers and sisters (spinsters). So adopted daughter Brahma Kumari Saraswati has been fixed (i.e. entrusted with the charge). These are so deep matters. (16-4-77, pg-2)

• I have made him my Chariot at the end of his many births. I have adopted him. Wife is also adopted. Then the name of parents’ house is replaced with the name of the Father-in-laws’ house. Father has entered into him. His name has been changed. He has been adopted and made like a wife. (5-5-75 pg-2)

• Wife is created through mouth also. So He (the one who adopts) becomes creator. Husband says she is mine. I have created children through her. (1-10-75)

• Brahma is not a creator. (5-3-78)

• Brahma cannot be called ocean of knowledge or heavenly God Father. Brahma is the creation of ShivBaba. (17-10-73)

• First Brahmins are created. Where did Brahma come from? Brahma was adopted, just as wife is adopted. I create you through his lotus-like mouth. Mother is required, isn’t it? (28-11-72 pg-4)

• You must be thinking that people will ask that your Brahma went away (i.e. expired) before the completion of 100 years. This is an easy question. It’s not difficult. The age was nearing hundred. If Brahma has left his body then the sentence that has been uttered is not wrong. If any role is remaining, it will be completed through the subtle form. Brahma’s role of establishment is for 100 years. So those 100 years will be completed. But in between, i.e. after Brahma, the role of Brahmins is going to be played now. (AV. 21-1-69 pg-21)

• Guru (preceptor) is one who takes (his disciples) along with him. Founders of religions are not called Gurus (preceptors). (11-11-70)

• First of all I create Brahma.

• Brahma has to be removed. Shiva has also been removed. (23-2-73 pg-2)

• Although Saraswati is there but actually real mother is Brahmaputra. Brahmaputra is the eldest. She is elder than Saraswati. So who is called Brahmaputra? A river has been named Brahmaputri. That’s a river of water. The biggest fair should be organized there. It’s called the confluence of the river and the ocean. Confluence is there, isn’t it? Ocean and Brahmaputra. The first confluence takes place between them. Baba enters into them. These are so deep matters. (2-1-75 pg-2)

• This Brahma is my wife. But the body is a male body. (That’s why it’s not the question of that title holder Brahma but of the soul which plays the role of Jagdamba or World mother. She is the first Brahma or Adi Brahma.) (2-1-75 pg-2)

• I give birth to you through their mouth…..... The person who’s called Jagdamba Saraswati is praised as the daughter of Brahma or oral progeny. Now should she be called mother or this (Brahma)? In actual reality this (corporeal Brahma) is mother. But it’s a male body. So how can he be placed in the charge of mothers? That’s why Jagdamba (Om Radhe) is instrumental. Father says I enter into them and adopt them.
(18-5-78 pg-2)

• Father is incorporeal. So in order to give inheritance he has to come here, isn’t it? The one who gives his introduction will surely require mother. So this Brahma becomes the elder mother. Grandfather (Dada) is incorporeal. It’s so wonderful knowledge. Nobody can become grandmother. Brahma can only be called so. But how can he become grandmother? He is male because he’s oral progeny, isn’t it? This is very wonderful. (13-8-78 pg-3)

• He Himself is the Father. Then he adopts through this (Brahma). So he becomes elder mother. That is why Saraswati was adopted first of all. Father has entered into them, isn’t it? He is adopted. For you these are mother and Father. For me He is both husband and Father. By entering into me he has made me both his wife (banni) and child. (18-10-78 pg-2)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

TEMPORARY Chariot (BRAHMA)

• This is ShivBaba’s temporary Chariot. Father says come to his lap in the remembrance of ShivBaba, otherwise it will be a sin. (25-6-71, pg-3)

• I too come temporarily in his body. (5-9-78, pg-1)

• Although I have taken this body, it’s also temporary. I have not taken it for 60 years, isn’t it?
(4-3-69, pg-1)

• Father comes in this Confluence Age and remains in him for 50—60 years and changes him.
(26-11-72, pg-3; 29-11-77)

• You hear from the God himself through this lotus-like mouth. This is the mouth which God has taken on loan, which is also called Gaumukh (mouth of cow). This (Brahma) is elder mother, isn’t it? (28-5-75, pg-1)

• Father says I also take loan temporarily. That too for such a short time. One attains the Vanprastha stage at the age of 60 years. (26-10-74, pg-2)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

ROSARY OF RUDRA (RUDRA MALA)

• First of all those souls will become beads of the rosary of Rudra (Rudra is another name of Shankar) who remain continuously in remembrance. They become kings of the Sun-dynasty and Moon-dynasty isn’t it? (13.8.73, pg.2)

• In a sense the whole world is a rosary of Rudra. There is a rosary of Prajapita Brahma. (24.2.74, pg.1)

• Whichever soul is present in the entire world, is a bead of the rosary of Rudra. (7.5.73, pg.3)

• The rosary of Brahmins is not prepared now. It will be ready in the end, which will then become Rudramala (rosary of Rudra) and Rundmala (literally it means a rosary of torsos; here it refers to the rosary of BK souls who sacrifice their bodies in the Yagya without recognizing and remembering the Supreme Father through their mind, which is generally thought to be present in the head) . (26.4.74, pg.2)

• You have to become the beads of Rundmala. This is Rudramala and the rosary of knowledgeful souls. (8.3.73, pg.3)

• Not that those who come in the end will not be able to become beads of the rosary. They shall also become (beads of the rosary). (21.2.69, pg.1)

• When you are in the heart of ShivBaba then you can be nearer to the Rudramala. (14.11.78, pg.1)

• Baba says I like knowledgeable (Gyani-too-atma) souls. Not that I do not like yogis (meditative souls). Those who are knowledge-full will be yogi without fail. (23.1273, pg.2)

• It is not a big achievement to become beads of the rosary of victory, but becoming the beads of the Fathers’ rosary (i.e. those whom the Father remembers) is the real luck. (AV. 20.5.74, pg.451)

• Best role is of those souls who are first in the Rudramala of Shiva. The good and big actors of any drama are praised so much. Everyone goes to just watch them. (20.2.76, pg.1)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

COMPLETE Mama-BABA

• Scriptures are shown in the hands of Brahma. Scripture should be one, isn’t it? So now Shiromani (greatest) Gita is in the hands of Brahma. Baba is sitting and narrating the essence of all the scriptures. (31.1.73, pg.2)

• Whom is the Bhog (sacred edible offerings to God) offered? Baba explains even this. ShivBaba is 'abhokta' (one who does not enjoy the pleasures) He cannot be offered Bhog. This Bhog is for the complete Mama Baba. (26.1.71, pg.3, 22.12.71, pg.3)

• I transform this India into heaven through these Brahma and Saraswati and through Brahmins. Memorials are prepared for those who work hard. (5.2.71, pg.2)

• Main is ShivBaba. Then next are Brahma and Saraswati – the couple. (4.11.73, pg.2)

• You must drink the nectar of knowledge until his body is present. When you attain the Karmateet stage (a stage of being detached from the actions while performing the same) the war would begin.
(9.11.72, pg.2)

• Brahma and Saraswati make efforts and become Lakshmi and Narayan in a single birth. Father says, “Tat twam” (i.e. you too become Lakshmi and Narayan in the same manner). These are so deep matters. (15.4.69, pg.4)

• Just as in the corporeal form in the corporeal world Mama used to tell (Baba), ‘You remain seated. We shall attend to all the works.’ In the same way she told in the Subtle Region, “We shall attend to all the works of establishment that have to be attended to. You keep entertaining the children.” ... This spiritual chit-chat took place in the Subtle Region. It must be in your mind that where has our Mama gone? Now this secret is not to be revealed now. It will be revealed later, where is she and what is she doing? She is helping in the task of establishment, but with a different name and form. (AV 2.2.69, pg.33)

• It is said that the Supreme Father and Supreme Soul has narrated the essence of all the scriptures through Brahma. So surely Brahma should also be present. The Supreme Father and the Supreme Soul should also be present. They have shown scriptures in the hands of Brahma ...... The person, through whom the narration takes place, will also give sustenance. (3.4.76, pg.3)

• Those who have been the companions of Brahma from the beginning to the end in every action, in every drama and every service will remain companions in future also. (AV 27.10.81, pg.82)

• If you perform any bad deed then it will bring disrepute to you. That too ShivBaba (God) sits in front of the Father (Brahma Baba). He will cause divine visions to you. I was present in him (in front of Brahma).
I had explained you so much. Now I am in the complete (Avyakt Brahma). You daughters visit the complete (Avyakt) Brahma. ShivBaba gives directions, etc., through him (Avyakt Brahma), isn’t it? (6.11.76, pg.2)

• The Supreme Father and the Supreme Soul gives knowledge through Brahma. This is only called the knowledge of Brahma (which is famous in the path of worship). Surely someone might have given knowledge to Brahma also, isn’t it? Ocean of knowledge is the Supreme Father and the Supreme Soul. He gives knowledge through this Brahma. (4.12.76, pg.1)

• I, the husband, am old. So the wife is also required to be old. Saraswati is Brahma’s oral progeny. She is not Brahma’s wife. She is Brahma’s daughter. Why is she then called Jagdamba? Because they are couple, isn’t it? So Mama has been given the charge to look after mothers. Saraswati, the oral progeny of Brahma happens to be Brahma’s daughter. Mama is young. Brahma is old. Young Saraswati does not befit as Brahma’s wife. She cannot be called a half-partner. (4.178, pg.1)

• What is being established through Brahma? Deity religion. Brahma will not be in the Golden Age. He can be said to be present in the Confluence Age here. Brahma is also required. Nobody possesses the real picture of Brahma. Someone shows him with beard and someone else in some other form. (3.8.72, pg.1)

• Whom is Father explaining through Brahma? Pure ones will not be explained. (20.1.71, pg.2)

• Not that Mama has gone or that she does not teach. Just as Baap (Father) and Dada (eldest brother) are combined Mama and Baba are also combined. Both have opened this spiritual university. Both teach together. (25.8.70, pg.2)

• Tell that (incomplete) Brahma is not our Guru (preceptor) etc. He is our Dada (i.e. elder brother) He is not even Baba. We get inheritance from Baba (i.e. Father). Do we get any inheritance from Brahma? (3.2.75, pg.2)

• Brahma is also Baba and Shiva is also Baba. Vishnu and Shankar cannot be called Baba. (15.1.75, pg.3)

• Father himself comes and establishes heaven through the body of Brahma. (2.1.75, pg.2)

• I come in the body of Brahma, teach RajYoga and transform Brahmins into Deities. This Brahma or Brahmins cannot be called deities. They are Brahmins. It is sung (in scriptures), ‘Brahma Devta Namah” (i.e. I bow to Brahma, the deity). So when this Brahma becomes completely pure he is praised.
(4.3.77, pg.1)

• When this Prajapita (Father of the subjects) Brahma who is in a corporeal form now becomes complete and washes off all his sins then he becomes an angel. Subtle Region dwellers are called angels.
(20.1.78, pg.2)

• Now Brahma and Saraswati are not Gods. This praise cannot be attributed to them. It is wrong to call them mother and Father. (21.1.78, pg.1)

• Children know that the human world can never be created without mother and Father. It cannot be said that creation takes place through Father. No. It is sung, ‘You are our mother and Father……This mother and Father create the world and make them capable. (22.1.78, pg.1)

• Baba says, “I narrate the essence of all the scriptures through the mouth of Brahma.” Brahma must surely be here. But they have shown Bra hma coming out from the lotus-like naval of Vishnu. For e.g. Gandhi’s picture has been prepared. Gandhi has been shown as Vishnu. Nehru is shown to be coming out from the naval of Gandhi. It is blind faith, isn’t it? Gandhi is shown as the incarnation of Vishnu and Nehru as the incarnation of Brahma. Now, will there be one or ten incarnations? OK. Let’s suppose that he came out of the naval of Gandhi. What happened next? When he has come out of the naval of Vishnu, then he must have scriptures with him. (7.5.78, pg.3)

• Brahmins were created from the lotus-like mouth of Brahma and they are being narrated the essence of all the scriptures. ShivBaba cannot be shown to carry scriptures because he is incorporeal ...... Explanation is being given through Brahma. So surely the one who explains is different, isn’t it? (21.10.78, pg.1)