Murli points for churning and inculcation

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: Murli points for churning and inculcation

Post by Abhimanyu »

The praises, worship, festivals, scriptures are the reminders or memorials of Confluence Age

• The Ramayana, Bhagwat etc. (scriptures written in Copper Age related to Ram and Krishna respectively) have contents pertaining to present time. [21-12-72]

• Whatever has been written in Gita, Bhagwat, Mahabharata can be compared with (whatever is happening) now. [19-4-73 Pg-1]

• There is connection between Gita (Sermons of Sri Krishna to Arjuna in the battlefield) and Bhagwat (the life story of Shri Krishna) and between Gita and Mahabharata war. [21-3-73P-1]

• The Gurushikar (a temple situated at the highest point on the Aravali range of mountains in the Rajasthan state of India), Dilwara (a Jain temple complex situated in Mt. Abu in Rajasthan) are your memorials. Baba lives in a high stage, is not it? [19-7-74P-3]

• Whatever festivals are celebrated, are of present times. [5-2-74 Pg-2]

• Temples too are memorials of present times. These are the memorials of our actions. Memorials begin with God. [19-11-72 Pg-2]

• Memorials are constructed in memory of someone who lived in the past. Temples are not constructed in memory of ascetics, sanyasis (those who renounce the world), scholars etc. But there are temples of deities, is not it? They had surely ruled. That’s why they are worshipped. [11-1-74 Pg-2]

• Whatever practices and customs are seen in Kaliyuga (Iron Age) are all found in some form or the other in Sangam Yuga (Confluence Age). [14-5-70 Pg-2]

• This (Dilwara temple of Mt. Abu in Rajasthan) is an accurate memorial. Now you cannot write "living Dilwara" (chaitanya Dilwara). [26-9-76]

• On the (inner) ceiling (of the dome of Dilwara temple with statues of deities depicted on it) is the memorial of your result in the end. Now your stage is eclipsed. [15-9-73 Pg-1]

• Whatever is happening now will be praised in the path of worship (from Copper Age). [29.3.74]

• Festivals etc. are reminders of this Confluence Age. Shivjayanti (Shiva's birthday), Krishnajayanti (Krishna's birthday) are all festivals of India. Deepavali (festival of lights) is also a festival of present times
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

Purity

• The personality of purity will attract souls of the world towards purity. And the same royalty of purity only will save you from giving the royalty (penalty) of Dharmarajpuri (land of penalty). ...…Bodily personality, brings souls into body consciousness, and the personality of purity makes souls soul conscious and brings them closer to God. (A.V. 24.4.88, pg.162)

• Actually, purity only is royalty and purity only is personality. Now you check yourself as to what extent (percentage) you have imbibed purity. The purity is being recognized or indicated through the royalty and personality of everyone. (A.V. 5.2.75, pg.47)

• Sorrow and peacelessness is born as a result of impurity. .... Those who transform others from impure to pure souls will themselves also be pure, isn’t it? Those who make others pure, will have prosperity and peace automatically….Biggest greatness lies in becoming pure. That is why even today, people bow before this greatness. Whose non-living pictures are they (whom people worship)? Now what do you feel when you visit temples? Whose worship is taking place? Are you reminded that these are our pictures only?
(A.V. 3.11.81,pg.110)

• The sign of purity is happy i.e., happiness will be always seen practically. If there is no happiness then surely there is some impurity i.e., some thought or action is improper. As a result happiness is lacking. Impurity is not just five vices. But for the complete souls, and the souls who are going to become deities, improper, wasteful, ordinary thoughts, speech or actions are also not considered to be complete purity. (A.V. 13.1.86, pg.148)

• Father says, “Children, remember that, if you do not maintain purity, then how much soever you listen, it will enter through one ear and get out from the other. Monks dislike impurity. They physically leave their family (or wife) and run away. Father says, there’s no question of running away. You follow Shrimat (Godly directions). Take the pledge of purity. …If you do not become pure, then you will fall with greater speed. Father says, “Remember, if you don’t become pure now, you will have to face a lot of punishments….After coming to me, taking the pledge, if you don’t become pure and keep coming to the court of Indra (Indrasabha) hiding impurity then Father says, you will have to face very big punishment and your intellect will become even more stone-like. Otherwise don’t step into this place. Take pledge after understanding properly. Otherwise there is a lot of punishment.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Rosary

• The result of purusharth (efforts) will be revealed, which will become the rosary. Baba will explain everything and show everything. [11.1.69. P2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Eight gems and nine gems

• Rosary exists, isn’t it? Actually nine gems are praised. Surely they must have put in secret hard work. [16.2.74. P1]

• Eight-nine gems are there. So they have ruled isn’t it? Amongst them too, most valuable and non-valuables are also shown. [30.1.74. P1]

• In the end only 8 will win. [17.8.73. P3]

• Eight (souls) become the beads of the rosary of victory. Among them one is Mama Kumari (spinster) and then this (Brahma) is old one. Mama is young. She gets a good post by studying well. This (Brahma) also passes the exam by studying in the old age, isn’t it? [23.3.78. P2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Method of Remembrance

• Children say, “Baba we cannot meditate (or remain in Yoga).” Baba says, “Arey! I am telling you in front of you that “remember me”, then why do you use the word ‘Yoga’? By using the word Yoga only you tend to forget me. Is there anyone who cannot remember his/her Father? How do you remember your lokik (bodily) mother-Father? These are also your mother-Father, isn’t it? This person (Brahma) also studies. Saraswati also studies. Teacher is only one Father. (15.1.84, pg.2)

• Leave the matters of Bhaktimarg (path of worship). Forget everything completely or use whatever you possess in Godly work. Only then will the remembrance of Father be stable. And if you wish to achieve a high post then you will have to work very hard. You must not even remember the body. We have come naked (i.e., without body consciousness) and we have to return naked (i.e., without body consciousness). This Father teaches children. (13.3.84, pg.1)

• Baba is sitting in his body. So surely one will be reminded of (his) body also. (Children think that) such soul present in such a body possesses such virtues. (7.4.84, pg.1)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Sitting without touching each other

• You must even sit in such a way that you don’t touch each other. ... You don’t get into their company (through eyes). People avoid the company of Mehtars (a class of Hindu society considered untouchables earlier) isn’t it? All these (sinful) people are Mehtars isn’t it? [17.3.74, pg.2]

• Here you have to sit separately. You should not touch each other, because there’s a difference of day and night in the status (i.e. spiritual status) and Yoga (meditation) of each one. [12.10.74]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Kalpa TREE

• The souls of Christ, etc., also enter in someone among us, 33 crores. [Mu. 30-1-70]

• You too have to do your duty by entering other's body, like Brahma. [Mu. 26-1-70]

• Christ was grown up. The soul of Christ entered into him and established Christian religion. In his childhood the body belonged to some other soul. In Nanak (the founder of Sikhism) also the soul (which established the Sikh religion) entered later on (when the body had grown up). [Mu. 15.8.72]

• All the souls of religious fathers are initially pure (when they descend from the Soul World). Then they enter into an impure body and establish the religion, just as Guru Nanak had children etc.; and then a pure soul entered into him and established the Sikh religion. [Mu. 16/17-6-73 Pg-1]

• First the deity dynasty, and then Islamic, Buddhist souls, etc., came to establish their own religion ........ Buddhism was not there initially. Surely, (the soul of Buddha) will enter somebody already present here. [Mu. 25-3-74 Pg-3]

• New soul enters and establishes 'math', 'panths' (religious sects), etc. So it gains respect. [Mu. 29-7-73]

• Elevated(satopradhan) soul doesn't get sorrow or punishment.[Mu. 28-8-69; 22-8-69]

• New soul comes in an elevated stage and enters (into other's body). It doesn't experience the fruits of actions. [Mu. 13-12-69]

• Founders of other religions also enter (into other’s bodies). [Mu.16-5-71]

• Ghosts also enter (into other bodies). So it’s a soul, is not it? When the Ghost does it’s work, the role of the soul (whose body it has entered) stops. [Mu.12-7-73 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Responsibility

• Those who become responsible of themselves first and then take the responsibility of the world will only become world emperor. Due to the mistakes of the Officers the godowns (stores) of grains get spoiled. Then they burn it. Here people are dying of hunger. (24.4.72)

• When you cannot control your wife, then how can you control your vices? Your duty is to keep your wife under your control. (24.4.72, pg.2)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Refining – Changing

• The picture of Trimurti (Trinity) is required without fail. Many get afraid on seeing Baba’s picture. They get afraid on seeing the (picture of) 84 births of Krishna. They even tear it. Arey! These pictures have been prepared by Father. If you remove the writings from the pictures then you look like a damn fool. (30.4.71, pg.2)

• Till now the result is that only the name (of the institution) has spread (i.e. become famous). You have passed in spreading the name, but the task of bringing the souls closer to the Father is yet to be completed. Name has spread. But you must attract souls and bring them closer to Father. This effort is yet to be made. (A.V. 20.10.70, pg.391)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

To Mothers

• Mothers have become world mothers. Now you are not limited mothers. …Not ones to entangle in the limited household. …Mothers have got tired after running from pillar to post. So seeing the weariness of mothers, Father has come to relieve them of weariness. [Av. 10.12.84. Pg 66]

• All the mothers have become world mothers, isn’t it? ... These are not the mothers of limited household. ... So do you all stay in the house or stay at the place of world service? ... As you start having an unlimited target you will be easily relieved of the limited bondages. ... It’s not possible that one does not get time for great work, or the body doesn’t work. It can’t happen so. You will have wheels (under your feet). When the wheels of enthusiasm are attached then even those who can’t walk, start walking. …So get the wheels of enthusiasm and happiness and cut these limited bondages. .... The bondage of husband, the bondage of children has ended. Now become free even from the subtle bondages.
[Av. 9.5.84. Pg 309]

• Mothers will say that my husband should get well, children should stand on their feet, and the business should get well. They keep thinking or talking about this only. But this wish will be fulfilled only when you become light and receive power from the Father. For this, the utensil-like intellect should be empty. Be free from thoughts like ‘what will happen, when will it happen, it has not happened so far.’
[Av. 13.4.83. Pg 135]

• BapDada has brought a gift of easy path (sahaj marg) especially for mothers. …The gift is of the easy achievement. ... Mothers should feel specially happy that Father has come especially for us. ... Nobody has made mothers famous and Father started the chain of ‘mothers first.’ So mothers have become 'seekiladhey' (sweet ones who meet after a very long gap of time.) Look, with how much love Father searched for you and made you his own. ... Look, how Father has searched from remote corners (of the world). ... People say that even 2-4 mothers cannot live together and now mothers have become instrumental in establishing unity in the whole world. They say, mothers can’t stay together and Father says mothers only can stay together. ... Those who take care of not only the responsibility of worldly family but those who take care of the responsibility of service of all the souls of the world. Instrumentally you may be staying anywhere but the world service should be in your mind. ... If you have unlimited target then the features will also be unlimited. Otherwise you will be entangled in the limited world only. ... Mothers should come out in the field of service. Each mother should look after one service center. If you don’t have time then form a group of two to three mothers. Don’t say that I have the bondage of house, bondage of children. ... Shaktis! Now come out in the battlefield. Return the sustenance that you have received. ... The more service you do the more you will remain bondage free and also happy.
[Av. 11.5.83. Pgs 200, 201 & 202]

• All the shaktis (consorts of Shiva, here powerful mothers) are carrying the flag of revelation of Father, isn’t it? Just as shaktis adorn various other weapons, now shaktis (mothers) should hoist the flag of revelation of Father. Father should be revealed through every Shakti. Only then will the roars of victory begin. Revelation of Father has taken place through shaktis. Shiva and Shakti have always been shown together. ... BapDada is proud of the army of shaktis. Those whom nobody encouraged so far have gone so ahead that they can change the whole world. The Father transformed into hopefuls, those whom people discarded as being hopeless. First Shakti, then behind is Shiva. He has placed himself behind the Shaktis. ... Mothers had fallen down to the level of the feet. When they rise, they rise to become the crown of the head. …Mothers have received from Father the special lift of marching ahead. ... Mothers should always feel especially happy thinking of what they were and what they have become. Their life has transformed from one of hopelessness to one full of hopes. What they were in the past life and what they have become now. The world is running from pillar to post and you have reached the destinations. So you should be happy isn’t it? ... Always be full of this intoxication that we are the same Gopis (female friends of Krishna, according to Hindu scriptures) of the previous Kalpa. We got Father and we got everything. ... The main virtue of Shakti is fearlessness. Those who do not even fear Maya (5 vices). People will have divine visions of Shaktis, the beholders of weapons, who are in stage of fearlessness. The world will come to you to pay obeisance to this form. Mothers can take number one position if they keep maintaining all the relationships with Father. Mothers can go ahead of others if they pass in the subject of becoming detached.’ This subject only is important for mothers. [Av. 30.11.79, Pgs 72, 73, 74]

• Mothers are fast Purusharthis (effort makers) isn’t it? Don’t sit back at homes now. Form groups now and spread for service all over, open centers. Next year we shall see how many centers you have opened. Give message to everyone before the beginning of problems. Then everyone will praise your virtues. Now keep opening service centers. Adopt some techniques for giving message. .... Mothers should always dance in happiness, because they have changed from being hopeless to hopefuls. Father has made them crown of the head. .... Pandavas (brothers) are also happy looking at mothers, because shaktis are shield for the Pandavas. If the shield is strong then there can’t be any attack. That’s why Pandavas should be happy in
keeping the mothers ahead of themselves. If they themselves go in front, then they will have to bear the brunt. If they keep the shaktis ahead of them, then Pandavas will also be praised. Keeping them in the front is also actually going ahead only. [Av. 5.12.79, Pgs 88, 89]

• The special obstacle faced by mothers is that of attachment only. Conqueror of attachment means fast purusharth (efforts). .... Whatever may happen, you always keep dancing in happiness, “Mirua Maut Maluka Shikaar”, "Death to the prey and Victory to the hunter". Such a person is called conqueror of attachment. Conquerors of attachment only become the beads of the necklace of victory (vijaymala). ... Many papers (tests) will come. .... Coming of papers means promotion to higher classes. If there’s no exam then how will the class change? That’s why one must pass fully and not just pass. [Av. 1.12.78. Pgs 91, 92]

• Everyone downgraded shaktis, mothers. Now Father has come and helped them rise high. He keeps the shaktis ahead of himself. So shaktis should be especially happy. .... Do you mothers cry anytime? Do your eyes get filled with tears ever? Now there’s spirituality in your eyes. Where there’s spirituality, there cannot be tears. .... Crying is a symbol of sorrow. So how can you be merged in the ocean of prosperity? The wave of sorrow should not touch you even in the dreams. Dreams also should be full of happiness because when the ocean of happiness has come in close relation to you, then always be prosperous and happy. Never cry. ....Shaktis are samples. If a sample is a crying one, then how will they enter into a deal? So never cry. Neither through eyes nor through mind. [Av. 7.12.78. Pg 111]

• Form a group of mothers. Just as you have organized a training class for Kumaris, organize a gathering (sangathan) of such mothers at Madhuban, who can be and are helpful. The gathering of mothers should be held along with Kumaris. You will have to come again at the time of the get together (sangathan)
[Av. 2.2.69. Pg 34]

• What’s the special obstacle faced by mothers? (Someone said attachment). How does attachment begin? Attachment begins because of the word “mine” (i.e. thoughts like my child, my house etc.) But what’s the promise made by all of you? ... I am yours, so everything is yours. .... So then, where did “mine” arise from? You mix up “yours” and “mine”. .... This is the foremost promise made by all of you. We shall do as you say. We shall eat whatever you provide. We shall sit wherever you ask us to sit. This is the promise. Do you remember the promise made by you? Will you keep up the promise that you have made? Do you mothers, who have come for training, feel yourselves to be “surrendered”? When you have surrendered then wherefrom does the attachment arise? ... The meaning of “surrender” is very big. Nothing remains mine. When you have surrendered then body, mind and money, everything has been surrendered. When you have surrendered mind, then how can you create thoughts as per your wish? .... What will be the stage of one who has surrendered his/her mind? Manmanabhav. His mind will always be engaged there (i.e. in Baba). How can there be attachment in someone who’s in the stage of ‘manmanabhav’? .... If the post (i.e. letter like soul) has the stamp of ‘conqueror of attachment’ affixed on it then it will reach the destination straight away. ... That’s why this stamp needs to be affixed without fail. Then surrender ceremony will be organized only in respect of such mothers only. Also, only those mothers, who have got this stamp affixed, will be called in that ceremony. The conference will be only of the ‘conquerors of attachment’. So get ready soon. [Av. 18.9.69. Pgs 107, 8]

• Here (i.e. in India) people lie down immediately in front of ascetics (sanyasis). Mothers too lie down, which is unlawful. It’s very bad that mothers leave their household in the company of ascetics (sanyasis). Look so many mothers have left their household now. [15.4.72. Pg 2]

• First of all mothers should try to become conquerors of attachment. Lot of hard work (concerted effort) is needed to become conqueror of attachment. Although husband has expired, bondage is over, so one should firmly catch hold of the highest of all husbands, isn’t it? That husband made your vicious. This husband of all husbands (patiyon ka pati) takes you to heaven. He takes you there after making you conqueror of attachment. [Av. 29.5.72. Pg 2]

• Had there been no mothers then Father would not have been called ‘Goupal’(a title of Krishna meaning protector of cows).... You are the ones to always dance to the tune of the Murli (flute) (i.e. just as the female friends of Sri Krishna used to dance to the tune of his flute as described in Hindu mythology). You love Murli very much isn’t it? You can’t live without Murli. One who loves Murli loves the Muralidhar (literally meaning the beholder of flute, but here it’s Baba who narrates Murli) also… the interest among mothers to study is good. They possess the certificate of love for studies. [Av. 21.3.85. Pg 261]

• You are not ordinary mothers; you are Shiv Shaktis (i.e. consorts of Shiva). Shaktis means destroyers (of the evil) conquerors (of the evil); one who hoists the flag of victory; one who reveals the Father to the world. While taking care of the household always be in the unlimited intoxication that we are Shiv Shaktis, the destroyers of the devils. Father has himself come into this world for the sake of mothers. Are you happy that we called the Father and he had to come, isn’t it? .... It’s the duty of the mothers to wake up their companions (i.e. other mothers). [Av. 9.5.84. Pg 310]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Whom should we remember and whom we should not remember?

• Your appetite cannot be satisfied with the remembrance of this Dada (elder brother, i.e, Brahma). Your abdomen and back will become one (12.10.75, pg.2)

• Baba says that when you come here remember ShivBaba and not this Brahma, isn’t it? We have adopted ShivBaba. Brahma has also made Him as his own. So why don’t we remember Him ONLY (instead of Brahma)? (20.10.77)

• Initially I create Brahma. Then Jagdamba (world mother) has been created. (23.2.73, pg.2)

• Now you remember the living ShivBaba. Thereafter, when you become worshippers, you will worship stones. Now Baba is in living form, isn’t it? ...…ShivBaba is called Shiva only. Even when he is in this person (i.e. Brahma) he is called ShivBaba. He cannot be given any other name. (29.2.84, pg.3)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Bhog (offering eatables to Baba), dhyaan (trance) and deedar (divine visions)

• To Didiji (i.e, B.K Manmohini) – The royal family of future will start getting revealed from now onwards, isn’t it? The versions of BapDada which you have heard that in the end everything will be cleared through divine visions. So will it happen through divine vision? Will it happen through divine vision or practical vision? The drama of divine vision through divine intellect will be different. But this will be divine vision in practical form. (A.V.19.12.78, pg.2A)

• Aim object is in front of you, isn’t it? You are seeing the picture of Lakshmi & Narayana, isn’t it? Not that we will believe, only when we have divine visions. These are matters to be understood through intellect. You are watching the picture through these eyes, isn’t it? (24.10.78)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Heaven in Confluence Age:--

• This is an owl's world. Golden Age is the world of Allah. God-Goddess are called Allah. [5-3-78 Pg-1]

• A song is sung “the bride goes from Father's house to the Father-in-Law's house", so this is your Father's (i.e. Brahma's) house. Now you will go to Heaven, the house of Father-in-Law. [4-4-78 Pg-3]

• Even there Father will accompany you. Here Brahma is along with Saraswati, Eve; there both are required. A symbol is required. [4-7-77]

• In the Golden Age there cannot be untimely death. There it cannot be said so. There souls leave one skin (i.e. the body) and take another just as the snake sheds it's old skin to take a new one. There is unending happiness. [12-2-73 Pg-2]

• There every one remains pure. There marriage takes place with a lot of pomp and show. They become Emperor and Empress. The whole world says Golden Age is heaven, a vice less world. [18-4-73Pg2]

• In Golden Age there will be a son and a daughter. So there will be two brothers in law, there will not be tens of brother-in-laws. [16-1-68 Pg-3]

• There will be a difference of 2-3 years in the age of Radha-Krishna. Krishna must have taken birth first. He must have taken birth to some King of Golden Age. But it’s not known when the Golden Age was?
[18-2-71 Pg-2]

• When there was Golden Age, there was an elevated stage, and all the other souls were in the Soul World. [22-2-71 Pg-2]

• In the Golden Age there will be the Kingdom of deity dynasty first. They will have villages. There will be small areas. These matters are also to be thought over. And ShivBaba should be remembered through the intellect. We get the Kingdom through remembrance. [5-4-71 Pg-2]

• In the Golden Age you become the rosary of Vishnu, in whose memory the Vaijayanti mala (rosary of victory) is there. First you become the beads of Rudra mala (Rudra's rosary). This is Rudra Rajasuya Yagya.[11-9-73 Pg-1]

• Paradise is created on the arrival of Father after every 5000 years. It's even said that 3000 years before Christ, there was the Paradise in Earth. [1-2-76 Pg-3]

• Those who do not meet me do not come into the new world. Soul World is everybody's home. Then as per their serial number they come in the Golden, Silver, Copper and Iron age.
[3-11-68; Night Class 4-12-68]

• This Royal Gathering of Confluence Age is greater than the Gathering of Golden Age…....... The Crown of Golden Age is nothing before this Crown. [14-5-70 Pg-251]

• The royal court of Confluence Age is greater then the royal court of Golden Age. [20-11-85 Pg-48]

• In the Golden Age, palaces of Lakshmi & Narayan were made of diamonds and precious stones.
[3-4-71 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

TRINITY (Trimuriti)

• Brahma or Vishnu or Shiva does not cause destruction. Destruction through Shankar is famous. Hence, Trinity picture is the main picture. [ Mu 29-11-77 ]

• Trinity Supreme Father Shiva only is the bestower of knowledge and salvager of all. Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are born together. It is not just Shivjayanti [Shiva's birthday] but Trimurti Shivjayanti.
[Mu. 27-09-75 Pg-3]

• Baba explains in such an easy way. Just sit in front of the picture of Trinity and the complete cycle will revolve in your intellect. This is ShivBaba. This is Brahma Baba. [Mu. 9-9-77 Pg-3]

• Trinity picture is also displayed. But they have removed ShivBaba from it. Then they say that Brahma has three heads. Who is this single headed Brahma? [i.e, Dada Lekhraj shown in Trinity picture]

• Children you write Trinity Shiva's birthday. But three personalities are not in existence now. You say that ShivBaba creates the new world through Brahma. Hence, Brahma should also be present in the corporeal form. However, where are Vishnu and Shankar now? So how can you call it as Trinity? These are matters to be understood. Trinity means Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. You are the ones who know the secret of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. [Mu 18-2-76 Pg-1]

• The Trinity picture which is displayed should have Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. But, how can one keep Shiva beside them, so Shankar has been shown. It makes it befitting. There is no beauty in showing just two deities. Otherwise, there is no role for Shankar. [Mu 7-5-69 Pg-1]

• People always say Trimurti Brahma. Nobody says Trimurti Shankar or Trinity Vishnu. Shankar is called Dev-Dev-Mahadev (i.e, greatest among all deities). Then why do they say Trimurti Brahma? [ShivBaba] creates subjects (praja) through him [Brahma] so he (Brahma) becomes His wife. Shankar or Vishnu does not become His wife. These wonderful things are to be understood. [Mu 11-1-73 Pg-3]

• Trinity is also shown. Only ShivBaba has been removed from it. He has been destroyed. His corpse has been hidden (?) by making Him omnipresent in stones and walls. They have removed even the trace of His corpse. He is only a soul, which also eats. He is also the ocean of knowledge. [Mu 10-09-73, Pg-1]

• Vice less world of deities is being established through Brahma. Destruction is going to take place through Shankar. Then there will be the reign of Vishnu. [Mu 22-01-78 Pg-2]

• In the exhibition, firstly you should explain the picture of Trinity. This is your Baba (i.e., Father). He is your Dada (i.e., elder brother). [ Mu 13-10-76 Pg-2]

• They have spoilt the picture of Trinity by removing the picture of Shiva from it. Just as there are people who destroy artifacts. There was a Muslim ruler who used to just destroy the pictures of deities. Now you children are able to understand how much mystery is stored in the picture of Trinity. [Mu 17-11-76, Pg-1]

• Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar will also complete their roles and return. [Mu. 22-5-71 Pg-2]

• In India, the picture of Trinity is also prepared. However, they have removed the picture of Trinity Shiva from it. Just as a person is beheaded, the head like Shiva has been removed from Trinity.
[Mu. 26-6-71 Pg-2]

• Many people have seen Trinity, but its meaning should also be known. The one who establishes must also sustain. His name, form and place at the time of establishment is different from the name, form and place at the time of sustenance. These matters are very easy to understand. [Mu 28-6-79, Pg2]

• ....the Father also gets the work done through the three personalities. That's why the picture of Trinity is specially praised and worshipped. You say Trinity Shiva. One Father performs three tasks through whom the universal work is being done. [Av. 4-1-80 Pg- 173]

• There is complete knowledge in the picture of Trinity. In the picture of Trinity, only the picture of Shiva, the bestower of knowledge is not there. The picture of the seeker of knowledge [Brahma] is present. [Mu. 23-1-75 Pg-2]

• Now ShivBaba's birthday is coming, you should bring out the picture of Trimurti Shiva. Why not we bring out the accurate picture of Trimurti Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar? [Mu 23-1-75 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

The souls of Brahma and Prajapita are different

• ShivBaba bestows inheritance to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars through Prajapita Brahma. ShivBaba creates the Brahmin race through Brahma. [1.3.76, pg.1]

• Prajapita Brahma, both are well known. You come to know Prajapita Brahma now. [19.3.68, pg.3]

• Both Baap (Father) and Dada (elder brother) are combined. Twins are born, isn’t it? Both their roles are combined. (15.6.72, pg.3)

• Couple means two. Baap-Dada, mother-Father. This is couple. Baap (Father) and Dada (elder brother) both are egoless. (15.7.72, pg.1)

• Babas are two. These matters are not mentioned in any scriptures. Brahma’s photo is displayed Father also says that I teach you through the ordinary body of Brahma. I establish (new world through him..... So children think that we should say namaste (greetings) to both of them. Baapdada Namaste. (7.2.75, pg.1)

• Brahma is not a creator. (13.2.75, pg.2)

• Prajapita Brahma is also anaadi (beginning less). Father of all the souls has come in him (i.e. in Brahma) He has to come and adopt Brahma. (19.7.73, pg.1, 20.7.78, pg.1)

• It’s explained that the Supreme Father and the Supreme Soul comes and adopts this Brahma through the body of Brahma. Establishment (of the new world) through Brahma is famous. (God) explains the essence of all Vedas and Shastras (Hindu Scriptures) through Brahma. (11.12.83)

• BapDada is never the name of a single person. (6.11.71. P1)

• Prajapita Brahma is corporeal. He (i.e. God Shiva) is incorporeal. Incorporeal is combined with the corporeal. The position of both of them is highest. Nobody’s higher then them and look how he sits in a simple way. (16.12.71. P3)

• Highest of high ShivBaba and Brahma, both are highest. (16.6.70. P3)

• God can’t be shown to be highest or lowest. It is the human beings who are placed this way. (4.2.75)

• You will say sometimes Father, sometimes Dada narrates. Both are Bachu Badsha Peeru Vazir. (11.5.75. P3)

• One who advises Brahma also, will surely be higher. Brahma S/o Supreme Father and Supreme Soul Shiva. He is the Father of all the souls. He is Prajapita. ( 25.3.78)