Murli points for churning and inculcation

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: Murli points for churning and inculcation

Post by Abhimanyu »

Incarnation for four times during the shooting period of four ages

• In the scriptures it's said `yugey-yugey’ (i.e. God incarnates in every age). God incarnates at the end of every Yuga (age). Father explains that I do not come in every age. I come at the Confluence of every Kalpa (Cycle of 5000 years). [14-9-74 ]

• They don't even know how Father will come in every Yuga (age) to teach RajYoga. [ 31-5-74 ]

• Purushottam (Auspicious) year comes once in every four years. [ 4-5-70 ]

• As per the drama plan, as in the previous Kalpa, Baba comes during the Confluence of every Kalpa and teaches us.[ 7-1-75 ]

• It's not that I will incarnate every now and then, and teach you. I come only once, and make you master of big Almighty Authority. I come from the Supreme Abode at the Confluence of every Kalpa.
[18-4-73 Pg-2]

• It has been explained that Silver Age comes after Golden Age. But in that case, the Yuga (age) changes and now the Kalpa is changing. Father doesn't come in every Yuga, as the people think. Father says that when everyone becomes sinful (degraded) and the Iron Age ends, I come in the Confluence Age of that Kalpa. [12-5-73 ]
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

Souls of Ram & Sita
Father–Mother as servant- maid servant

• The question arises that whether Ram-Sita come in Satyug? Yes, they do come. But they fail. So they carry load in front of Lakshmi-Narayan, who passed (in the Confluence Age). Radha & Krishna only become Lakshmi & Narayan. Ram & Sita become their best servant and maid servant. [Mu 7-6-76]

• Father is the obedient servant of children, is not it? He gives birth to the children, takes care, educates, grows them up and when he becomes old, he gives away all his property to the children and becomes Vanprasthi (a Hindu tradition where the kings used to hand over the kingdom to the crown prince and retire to the jungles for penance at the age of 60).......... So that way Mother-Father are the servants of the children is not it? [Mu 16-10-74]

• Unlimited Father is the servant of unlimited children. Bodily Father is also a servant (for his children), is not it? [Mu 4-2-74; 5-2-68 Pg-1]

• During the rule of Sun dynasty, Ram & Sita have to live like servant & maid-servant. Then when the rule of Moon dynasty begins, they get their Kingdom. [Mu 29-7-73 Pg-3]

• Father is always obedient. He does a lot of service, spends money, educates and hands over all the property to the children, and himself lives in the company of saints. [Mu 27-6-75 Pg-3]

• There Father washes the feet of children and makes them sit on the Throne. [Mu 18-8-73 Pg-2]

• Later you will have divine visions. Some souls will become first class servants and maid-servants also. First class servants and maid-servants will look after Krishna. Ram too has to become the servant and maidservant of Lakshmi-Narayan, because Lakshmi-Narayan passed, whereas he failed. That is why he is called Kshatriya (the warrior clan). [33-5-73 Pg-3]

• Father always creates children and then nurtures them to make them able. He works so hard to bring them up. Day and night, he thinks about nurturing the children, to make them able. He becomes like a slave of his children. This is the unlimited Father. [Mu 3-6-73 Pg-1]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Father's virtues:-

• Ocean is both sweet and salty. But, rivers and clouds shower only sweet water. [Mu 29-5-72 Pg-1]

• Two special powers are always observed in an ocean. ............ Ocean faces the situations through the waves of Knowledge and also merges everything and every person in itself. [Mu 21-9-75 Pg-121]

• You know that the highest of all is God. Then at the second number is Brahma. Nobody is higher than Him. Nobody is more unique than him, but look how simple he walks! How simple he mingles with the children! He travels by a train. Who knows, who is he? [Mu 13-8-76 Pg-3]

• The whole thread itself is entangled. Except for the Father, no one else can unwind it.

• These Sanyasis (Hindu ascetics) etc. are so proud. They look at the rich people first. Baba looks at the poor people first. He is a friend of the poor, is not it? [Mu 28-6-75 Pg-2]

• We are children of that Father who has no Father. He is our teacher, who has no teacher. We have to get inheritance from Him. [Av. 19-8-72 Pg-50]

• Father is incognito, children too are incognito. All their efforts are incognito. The charity, the respect, the post(designation), the service etc., every thing is incognito. Does the child of the rich (Shiva) agree to be adopted by a poor (Brahma)? [Mu 29-1-74 Pg-1]

• When we become number one then why will we worship the soul at number two or three? Mama & Baba become this (Lakshmi-Narayan), then why will we become anything less? [Mu 16-3-75 Pg-3]

• When you can get everything form one, then where is the necessity to run after so many? Look God is highest of all, and whom is He teaching? Ahilayas (a female mythological character from Ramayana who becomes a stone idol by curse of her husband and is brought back to life by Rama) and Kubjaas (another female mythological character of Hinduism who is hunch-backed and is transformed into a normal person by Krishna). [Mu 8-11-73 Pg-3]

• Baba has unending knowledge which can never end. Gita has a limited knowledge. [Mu 13-3-68 Pg-3]

• Father says I know how you have been running from pillar to post (on the path of worship). People think that God will come in some form or the other. Sometimes He is shown to be seated on an ox. Now does anyone travel on oxen? (It is only a depiction of arrogant character of the soul in whose body the Supreme Soul enters) [Mu 17-1-69 ]

• Father is Ocean of knowledge. In contrast are the oceans of ignorance - the preceptors. [Mu 24-2-74 ]

• Just as the soul cannot be seen, it can be known, the Supreme Soul too can be known (through knowledge). In appearance, both, the soul and the Supreme-soul look like a point, but differ in the knowledge. These are matters to be deeply understood. [Mu 11-1-75 Pg-3]

• Anyone speaking without any meaning is called a fool ............... Father comes and frees us from the foolishness (of the path of worship). [Mu 28-1-75 Pg-3]

• Father is just a friend of poor (Gareeb-Niwaz). He gives the kingdom of the world to the poor only.

• Father says that I am very simple. So very few rich people come here, but in the end. [Mu 20-1-78 Pg-3]

• Whatever happens, Father won't throw you out. Children say whether you love us or reject us, we won't leave your doorstep. Father says I never reject, I just love you. [Mu 29-4-73 Pg-3]

• Father is teaching us to make us the Masters of Heaven. Look how simple He is! Children forget even to remember such a Father. [Mu 1-11-73 Pg-3]

• Father can speak (harsh), is not it? Father can slap you too. Mama is sweet, but Father sometimes….... But he never raises his hand (to beat you). [Mu 17-4-72 Pg-3]

• Now we are in the Confluence Age. We don't belong to either to that Kingdom or this Kingdom. We are in the middle. We are going (in a boat). The boatman (rower) is also incorporeal. The boat is also incorporeal. The Supreme-Father, the Supreme-soul is rowing the boat. Father will take along with Him all His children. [Mu 17-1-69 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Swayamvar (marriage)
Confluence-Aged Krishna (-Radhe) / Ram

• Krishna's Kingdom is different and Radha's Kingdom is different, then they got engaged. Krishna and Radha were not siblings (brother and sister). Do brothers and sisters get married to each other?
[3-11-77]

• Radha used to come to Krishna's Palace. Then she started loving him. It's not that, Radha and Krishna were children of the same Father. No, they were children of different parents. Radha used to come. Then they got married. Radha and Krishna were not brother and sister. Both were separate living in their own Kingdoms. [14-7-73 Pg-3]

• What's the connection between Lakshmi-Narayan and Radha-Krishna? She's a Princess and he is a Prince. Both are from different Kingdoms. It's not that they were siblings. She was staying separately in her Kingdom; he was the Prince of his own Kingdom. When they get married, they become Lakshmi-Narayan. [23-10-73 Pg-2]

• Parents of Radha and Shri Krishna were Kings and Queens. Then they got married. Both belonged to different villages (i.e. places). They take (the bride) from one village to another in a Doli (an ancient mode of transport in which a carriage with a woman inside it is carried over the shoulders of four men). Then they get married. And some say that Krishna went to Radha’s place to get her, and then they gave villages, etc., in dowry, is not it? [3-9-77 Pg-1]

• Radha & Krishna only become Lakshmi & Narayan. But whose children were they? Nobody knows this. Krishna has been praised but what about Radha? Both were Prince-Princess of different villages. She used to visit the garden for a stroll. Then as per the drama, both start liking each other and get engaged. Radha & Krishna only become Lakshmi & Narayan after their marriage. [13-11-71P-2]

• The brides get 4-5 maid servants in dowry, because if they get new maidservants, then they will have to bear a lot of trouble in training them. That's why they are given intimate maid servants in dowry so that they do not face any difficulty {this does not happen in Golden Age because there is no difference in the habits}. [19-8-70 Pg-3]

• They don't even understand that Radha-Krishna is the childhood form, after which they get married. It's shown that they used to meet in the garden. They don't know that both of them belong to different Kingdoms. And when they both get married, they become Lakshmi-Narayan. Father sits and explains all these things. [28-1-75 Pg-1]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Birth of Confluence-Aged Krishna

• First of all, Radha & Krishna were born. Those who give birth to them will not be considered great. They did not pass with full marks. Praises begin with Krishna. Radha and Krishna both came in their own Kingdoms. Their name is more famous than their parents. These are the wonderful matters.
[15-12-73 Pg-3]

• At the first number is Sri Krishna. He gets the inheritance. Which acts did he perform, that fetched him a higher post than his parents? The parents of Radha and Krishna are not praised as much as them. Why did it happen that the child became more famous? Which place did they rule as King and Queen? Where did Radha and Krishna take birth as children? These are the matters to be understood deeply.
[22-1-72 Pg-1]

• Krishna's name is so famous. His Father's name is not so famous. Where is his Father? He (Krishna) must be a King's child. Krishna takes birth through a big King, over whom he had scored the victory (effort wise) in his previous birth. But as he (Krishna’s Father) is a sinful King, his name is not well known. When Krishna takes birth there are a few sinful souls also. When such souls vanish totally, then he (Krishna) sits on the throne and takes charge of his Kingdom. Only then does his era begin. The era begins with the Lakshmi & Narayan.

• Although when Krishna takes birth there are few others also who must return to the Soul World. This is the Confluence Age, a time for sinful to become pure, is not it? When they become complete, then the new Kingdom, new era of Lakshmi & Narayan begins, which is called Vishnupuri (the abode of Vishnu). Sustenance takes place through the two forms of Lakshmi & Narayan i.e. Vishnu. [6-9-77 Pg-2]

• When Krishna takes birth the surroundings becomes bright (lightning). Everyone likes to have a child like Krishna. You have come here only to become Prince and to transform from a "Beggar to Prince".
[10-11-76 Pg-3]

• When Krishna will come, then there will not remain any dirty soul. Till then you will keep coming and going. The parents etc. to receive Krishna should be present beforehand, is not it? Then all good souls will remain. All others will leave. Then only will it be called a heaven. You will remain to receive Krishna. Although your births takes place through dirt means, because it's Ravana's Kingdom, is not it? One cannot have a pure birth (here).Only Krishna will firstly take a flower-like birth. [4-10-69P-2]

• Krishna's birth took place in Golden Age, Radha's birth too can be said to have taken place in the beginning of Golden Age. Especially there will be a difference of 2-4 years in their age.

• Krishnapuri (Krishna's abode) and Kansapuri (Abode of Devils) are depicted. Krishna was taken to the other side. But it's a matter of Golden Age. Krishna was not taken to the other side; it's a matter of unlimited meaning. Now we are going to the other side. [17-11-72]

• The eighth child born to Devki was Sri Krishna. When will eighth child Krishna take birth?....In the Golden Age Krishna's parents will not have eight children. ......…Then it is shown (in scriptures) that his Father took him to the other side of the river (by walking through the river) [18-12-72P-2/3]

• Krishna Janmashtmi (Krishna's birthday) is shown. The child (i.e. Krishna) took birth through mother's womb. Then it's shown that he was taken in a basket. Now Krishna was the world Prince. Then why should he fear? Where did Kansa (the devilish maternal uncle of Krishna) come from? Now you should explain properly.[15-2-74 Pg-1]

• Birthday is also celebrated only of Krishna. Why not of Lakshmi & Narayan? Due to lack of knowledge they have shown Krishna to be in Copper Age. [2-3-74]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Child Krishna of Confluence Age

• Krishna's dynasty cannot be there. There can be a dynasty of Lakshmi & Narayan. Radha & Krishna belonged to different dynasties and different Kingdoms. They were Prince-Princess. They used to stay separately. That's why praises are sung for Krishna. [10-2-78]

• The soul of Krishna is listening to this knowledge at the end of its 84 births. The person who is listening has been made the narrator. [29-3-74 Pg-2]

• One cannot say "Kingdom of Radha & Krishna". Kingdom is said to be of Lakshmi & Narayan only. Radha belongs to one, and Krishna to the other. So, for them one cannot say that it's their Kingdom. Krishna is loved by everyone. They remember him. They do not remember Radha so much. Actually Radha is mothers’ friend (humjins). So she should be loved more. [13-8-76 Pg-2]

• Number one Prince of India is Krishna who is dandled in a swing.[6-4-71 Pg-10]

• Number one is Krishna. He is a kumar (bachelor). That is why he is praised more. [5-5-70 Pg-2]

• Brahma and Krishna are abused in their childhood. [11-8-70]

• Brahma is always shown to be old and Krishna as a child. [4-8-72]

• Breaking pots, doing this. All these are lies about Krishna as a child. [28-8-74]

• Krishna's soul is defamed in Iron age, and they have defamed him in Golden Age. [29-6-71]

• Will Krishna trouble his parents in Golden Age? Some say that Baba our children trouble us a lot. It’s written in scriptures that Krishna troubled his mother, so he was tied. This is not possible. In Heaven even animals do not trouble anyone, then how can human being cause trouble? [7-5-73 Pg-5]

• Krishna is dandled in a swing. The swinging Krishna is known as dark and fair (Shyam-Sundar). [21-7-72]

• Kings have more swings (jhooley). That’s why there are more inheritors in Gujarat. Krishna is also dandled in a swing. [26.5.71]

• Krishna’s body is in the Golden Age. [29.5.73]

• It is shown that Gop-Gopis (the boy-friends and girl-friends of Krishna) made Krishna to dance. These are the matters of present times. [6.4.78]

• Krishna is called Yogeshwar (lord of meditation). But he is a prince. You are Yogeshwar who really meditate on God. [10.3.75]

• Krishna is called the Mahatma (the great soul) and Yogeshwar. [5.6.73]

• Very beautiful cows are shown along with Krishna….There, the cows used to give so good milk. …The names are also like Kamala cow. It is shown that they stole cows. Now you understand that you were stolen. [20.3.74]

• Mothers used to put cream in the mouth of Krishna. It is heaven-like cream. [25.4.73]

• As the parents of Krishna were not viceless their names are not famous. It is also shown for Krishna that he used to be tied with ropes. Is such mischievousness prevalent there? [23.9.77]

• In the Copper Age Kansa and Jarasandh are shown. Actually now everyone is a member of Ravan community. [10.10.73]

• Even then Krishna is cleverer than Lakshmi-Narayan because he is a baal-brahmachari (one who is celibate since childhood). [31.3.69]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Miscellaneous points of Confluence-Aged Radha-Krishna :--

• Next to Father is Krishna. He (i.e. Father) is Master of the Soul World; this (Krishna) is the master of the corporeal world. There is nothing in the Subtle Region. [6-1-76 Pg-3]

• Krishna's soul, after taking 84 births, is listening to this knowledge in the end. The one who is the listener (i.e. Krishna's soul) has been made the narrator (i.e. God Shiva). [28-3-74 Pg-2]

• Why Krishna is called God? Because God has made Krishna like this. That's why he is called God. People will ask who made him like this. God. [9-6-69 Pg-4]

• Krishna is not God. He takes complete 84 births. Where will he be now? Surely he must be a beggar. Just as, for Christ it's thought that he must be in the form of a beggar now.

• Anyone can recognize Krishna. Foreigners know him. They call him Lord Krishna. ....... Now, can the God be called as the Lord? Actually the title of Lord is given to a big personality. [13-10-74 P-1]

• They think that Krishna was the God of Gita. The Mahabharata was waged during his time, then there were the trumpets of victory and the Gates of Heaven were opened. Krishna went and ruled first of all. [26-9-73 Pg-3]

• Now even Krishna is drowned in water (like the statues of other deities). Here Krishna is worshipped and drowned. [23-8-74]

• Krishna's temple is called Sukhdham (Heaven; Abode of prosperity). [13-8-74]

• Kanhaiyya (another name of Krishna) is the Father of Kanyas (spinsters). [14-4-77]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Complete Mama-Baba
Incomplete Mama-Baba

• Brahma is shown holding scriptures in his hand. Scripture should be only one. So now, Brahma holds highest (of all scriptures) Gita in his hands. ShivBaba sits and explains the essence of all Vedas and Shastras (religious texts) through Brahma's body. [Mu 31-7-73 Pg-2]

• It is not that since Mama has gone (left her body) so she doesn't teach. Just as Baap-Dada are combined, Mama and Baba are also combined. Both have opened this Spiritual University, both teach together. [Mu.25-8-70 Pg-2]

• I transform this India into Heaven through these Brahma, Saraswati and Brahmins. Memorials are built (from Copper Age onwards) for those who work hard. [Mu.5-2-71 Pg-2]

• Main is ShivBaba, then Brahma-Saraswati, the couple. [Mu.14-1-73 Pg-2]

• I, as a husband, am old. Therefore, my mistress should also be old. Saraswati is Brahma's oral progeny. She is not Brahma’s wife. She is Brahma’s daughter. Then why is she called Jagdamba (world mother)? Because she is wife, isn’t it. So in order to take care of mothers she has been given the job. Brahma’s oral progeny Saraswati is Brahma's daughter. Mama is young, Brahma is old. Young Saraswati doesn't suit as the wife of Brahma. She cannot be called a half partner. [Mu.4-11-78 Pg-4]

• Brahma-Saraswati make efforts in the same birth and become Lakshmi-Narayan. Father says Tatt-twam (you can also become Lakshmi-Narayan like Brahma-Saraswati). These are very deep matters.
[Mu. 15-4-69 Pg-4]

• One thing must be there in the minds of every one of you that where has Mama gone? This secret is not to be revealed now. Her whereabouts and actions will be revealed to you after some time. She is rendering assistance in the task of establishment also, but with a different name and form.
[Av.2-2-69 Pg-33]

• If you do anything bad, you will lose your honor, that too before the Father. ShivBaba sits here is not it? He will cause divine visions to you and tell you that he had explained you so much when He was in this Brahma. Now I am in complete Brahma. You daughters visit complete Brahma (in trance). ShivBaba gives directions, etc., through him, is not it? [Mu.6-11-76 Pg-2]

• Those who have been Brahma's companion from beginning to the end, in every act, in every character, in every service, will be his companions in future too. [Av. 27-10-81 Pg-82]

• Adam- Brahma, Eve -Saraswati. Actually, this is wrong. When incorporeal Father is there, mother should also be there without fail. [Mu.17-5-78 Pg-2]

• Actually, Brahma-Saraswati are not Mama-Baba. [21-7-77]

• Who are offered Bhog (offerings)? Baba explains even this. ShivBaba is Abhokta (beyond earthly pleasures). These (offerings) do not reach him. This Bhog is accepted by complete Mama-Baba.
[Mu. 26-1-71 Pg-3 / 22-12-71 Pg-3]

• What is established through Brahma? Deity religion. Brahma is not in Satyug (Golden Age). He is said to be present in Confluence Age. Brahma is also necessarily required. Brahma's real photo is not available with anyone. Someone has shown him with beard and someone has shown him in some other form.
[Mu.3-8-72 Pg-1]

• Brahma is also Baba, Shiva is also Baba. Vishnu and Shankar cannot be called as Baba (complete Brahma). [Mu.15-1-75 Pg-3]

• Tell (them) that Brahma is not our Guru (Preceptor) etc. He is our brother. Not even Father. One gets inheritance from Baba (the Father). One doesn't get any inheritance from Brahma. [Mu.3-2-75 Pg-2]

• Father himself comes and establishes Heaven through Brahma’s body. [Mu.21-1-75 Pg-2]

• The Prajapita (Father of the subjects) Brahma, who is now in the corporeal, after becoming complete and cleaning all his sins, becomes an angel. Subtle Region dwellers are called as angels. [Mu.20-1-78 Pg-2]

• Now this Brahma-Saraswati are not God. These praises cannot be for them. Calling them Mother-Father is wrong. [Mu. 21-1-78 Pg-1]

• This is Sun of Knowledge. This secret Mama is different. This secret is hardly understood or explained by anyone. The name of that Mama is different. Temples are built for her. Is there any temple for this secret old Mother (Brahma)? [Mu. 17-11-77]

• Some people get confused over Brahma's topic. There aren’t two Brahmas. This sinful Brahma shall become pure. This (Brahma) is corporeal, that (Brahma) is incorporeal. The soul of this Brahma is here only. When he becomes unmanifest (i.e. leaves this body) his soul shall stay there. He becomes complete angel. [ Mu. 7-5-71 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Identification of the Father - Through his name and form

• Those children who have been treading (this path of knowledge) ever since they stepped in, are called Mahaveer (bravest of all). [Mu.7-11-72 Pg-2]

• The name Somnath (one of the names of Shiva which literally means Lord of Nectar) has been given because he offers us somras (the nectar). He gives us the wealth of Knowledge. Then, after becoming worshippers (Who?) they spend so much to build the temple for Him, because He has given Somras, is not it? There should be Somnathini (feminine form of Somnath) along with Somnath. There, as the King-Queen, so the subjects, are Somnathinis. [Mu.4-3-75 Pg-2]

• The temple of Somnath is so big. They decorate it so much ....... Just as a soul cannot be decorated, the Supreme Soul too cannot be decorated. He too is a point (a dot). Whatever decorations are done, pertain to the body. Now you children know from within ...... We are becoming like Somnath. [Mu. 5-7-75 Pg-1]

• There is an example of Hanumaan (a Hindu deity from the epic Ramayana shown to be a monkey) too. That's why you have been named Mahaveer (both Hanumaan, and the founder of Jainism, a Teerthankar are called as Mahaveer). Now no one is Mahaveer (bravest of all), you will become complete Mahaveer in the end.

• When the Father comes, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are also required without fail. It is also said "Trinity God Shiva speaks". Now he cannot speak through all three of them (at the same time). These matters should be imbibed properly. [ Mu 22-2-75]

• His( i.e. Shiva’s) soul’s name is Shiva only. That name never changes. When bodies change, the names also change. (Just as Brahma becomes Shankar and then Vishnu) [Mu.22-1-75]

• Elder brother is always treated as Father. Here everything depends on knowledge. Whoever has more knowledge is supposed to be elder. Although he may be young, but if he is clever in Knowledge, then we think that he is going to become Vishwanath. [ Mu.3-5-76]

• They become such Mahaveer (bravest of all) that Maya (five vices) cannot shake them. They are unshakable and stable. They are unbreakable and unshakeable (from the path of Knowledge). Unbroken means that they have been making efforts ever since the beginning. [ Mu.7.11.72, pg.2]

• Mahaveer will invite the enemy to come so that they could be victorious. Mahaveer will not get afraid on seeing the question paper. They will challenge, because being Trikaal-Darshi (one who knows the past, present and future) they know that they have been victorious in every Kalpa. [Av. 19-12-78 Pg-138]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

All the praises are for the Lakshmi-Narayan of the Confluence Age

• Praises are sung for the number one only…..... Someone must have given such a great post to Krishna.
[Mu 30-7-73 Pg-3]

• Children cannot be praised as Marayada-Purushottam (highest of all human beings). Praises are always sung for the King-Queen. [Mu 21-8-73 Pg-2]

• In temples also right (i.e. correct) pictures are found, (but) only those of Lakshmi-Narayan, Ram-Sita. These are the highest souls who enjoy their inheritance. [Mu 31-7-73 Pg-2]

• Praises should be sung of your complete stage. [Mu 20-1-74]

• You pass with number-wise marks. Praises are sung for the number one. Every body's features are different. But praises are sung for the number one. They are greatest of all - the God-Goddess.
[Mu 3-8-73]

• Number one is worshipped. [Mu 22-9-73]

• At the end, while taking out the funeral procession, they say that the name of Ram is the only truth.
[Mu 28-8-73 Pg-1]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

KAURAVAS - PANDAVAS

• How much soever you explain them, it will not fit into their intellect. They cannot love Father, that's why there's a saying that Kauravas (the hundred villainous princes of the epic Mahabharata) had a negative intellect (or attitude), Pandavas (the five righteous princes of the epic Mahabharata) had a positive intellect (towards God). (18.11.74, pg.3)

• Father comes in every Kalpa and explains. He's explaining like the previous Kalpa. Kauravas and Pandavas are shown is not it? They do not belong to different villages or countries. (20.4.77, pg.2)

• One is Yadava direction, second is Kaurava direction & this is now Pandava direction. Pandavas then get Godly direction. (25.5.78)

• Kauravas and Pandavas were brothers. They (Kauravas) are demoniac brothers and these (Pandavas) are divine brothers. They (Pandavas) were also demoniac. Father made them divine brothers after making them great. (2.11.78, pg.1)

• Pandavas & Kauravas are in the Confluence Age. You Pandavas belong to the Confluence Age. Kauravas belong to Kaliyuga (iron age). (19.6.75, pg.1)

• Who are the maharathis (literally meaning elephant mounted warriors, but here it means those souls in the Brahmin family who make efforts of the highest grade) in the Pandava army and who are the maharathis in the Kaurava army? You know both the armies, is not it? These are matters to be understood. (18.4.73, pg.4)

• Pandavas were incognito, Yadavas & Kauravas were well known. (2.5.73, pg.3).

• Pandavas & Kauravas were known to be brothers. They (i.e, Kauravas) belonged to the Ravana community and these (Pandavas) belonged to the Rama community. Both belonged to the same village. (7.9.73, pg.3)

• Pandavas were not given even 3 feet of land. It is a reminder of present situation. But nobody knows that it's these Pandavas who become the masters of the world. (18.11.73, pg.6)

• Nine gems are shown, is not it? There are false gems of Kaurava community too. They will also become famous like the President, Prime Minister, and Home Minister. Who are the big shots in the Kaurava community? This has to be explained. (27.12.73, pg.4)

• Kauravas & Pandavas have their separate flags. Both have separate kingdoms. That (Kaurava kingdom) is a well known kingdom. That (Pandava Kingdom) is an incognito kingdom. (30.1.72, pg.1)

• Rivers of blood shall flow there. It's a war between Kauravas and Pandavas. But Pandavas don't fight. (7.7.72, pg.4)

• The companion of Pandavas is God Himself. (20.2.71)

• Kauravas & Pandavas were also there. Supreme Father Supreme Soul was Himself assisting the Pandavas side. (2.10.71, pg.1)

• Now it's Kaurava Kingdom. It's written even in history that Kauravas used to trouble Pandavas, because Kauravas were many, Pandavas were few. Many things have been written in the scriptures. Now you observe practically. Both the kingdoms are non-existent. But Kaurava Court and Pandava Court is there, is not it? (3.11.71, pg.1)

• Pandavas are those who know the Father & love Him. Kauravas are those whose intellect is directed opposite to that of the Father. (25.12.68, pg.2)

• It's famous about Pandavas that they were strong in service. That's why they are shown to be able bodied. But actually they are strong-hearted and possess a strong mind. How can they show the mind and heart? That's why they have shown the (strong) bodies. (21.10.87, pg.4)

• It's said that Pandavas could not get three feet of land. The Father was capable, so He gave them the Kingdom of the world. Now the same role will be repeated, is not it? (25.3.76)

• Pandavas means those who are always strong. That's why the bodies of Pandavas are shown to be tall & sturdy. They are never shown to be weak. The soul is courageous, powerful. So instead of showing the soul, the bodies are shown to be powerful. The victory of Pandavas is famous. Kauravas, in spite of being numerous, got defeated, and the Pandavas, although just five, were victorious. Why were they victorious? Because Father was with the Pandavas. Pandavas are powerful and possess spiritual power. That's why the power of millions of Kauravas is nothing before them. You are such souls, is not it? Whoever may come in front of you, Maaya (vices) may confront you in whichever form, it must taste defeat. It should not win. Such souls are called victorious Pandavas. Mothers are also included in the Pandava army, is not it?....One who's weak hides in the house, the courageous comes to the battlefield. (A.V. 3.2.88, pg.2-3)

• On one side are the blind children of the blind (referring to the Kauravas, the sons of blind king Dhritarashtra). They cry for support. On the other hand are Pandavas who don't cry. On their side is the Supreme Soul, Supreme Father Himself, who guides them. (16.10.76, pg.1)

• Kaurava Govt. and Pandava Govt. are separate, is not it? In the Golden Age there will be only one Govt. So now this Pandava Govt. is new. That is just one Congress Govt. The Pandava Govt. started at the same time as the Congress Govt. (10.2.75)

• Even in the scriptures it's written that Kauravas & Pandavas used to fight in the daytime and act friendly in the night. They used to think that a flicker of anger entered into them. Baba we seek your pardon. (17.2.78, pg.2)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Father's Abode (Aloukik or spiritual birth place):-

• Ahmedabad (a city in the Gujarat state of Western India) has to do more service then others, because Ahmedabad is the seed of all the centers. There is more power in the seed. Challenge them, so that even those in slumber also wake up. [Av 24-1-70 Pg-190]

• The name Somnath has been given (to God Shiva) because He offers us to drink the somras (Nectar). He gives us the wealth of knowledge. Then, when you become worshippers, you spend so much on building temples for Him, because He had given you Somras, is not it? Along with Somnath, Somnathini (feminine form of Somnath) should also be there.

• In Ahmedabad, there are 108 temples of Swaminarayana (founder of a religious cult in Gujarat state of India). They must be getting crores of amounts. Swaminarayana must be getting this amount, is not it? Therefore, (when the Pandav Bhavan of Ahmedabad gets ready then, in order to have a connection with the 108 beads like souls, children from) all centers will come here only. [ Mu 5-3-75 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Father's spiritual age

• Brahma's age is 100 years. I enter in him in his Vaanprashta stage, i.e. at the age of 60 years.
[Mu 17-7-74]

• In the womb also, a soul enters after 5-6 months (i.e. ShivBaba is revealed through the body of Shankar in 1976 after he spent 5-6 years in churning the knowledge). Then there is little movement (of the foetus). This is also a drama which is fixed. [Mu 19-8-74]

• Aurobindo Ghosh and Dayanand were present about 50-60 years back. [Mu 5-6-69]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

New role

Everyone will be ready to sacrifice themselves for you. The fame will spread, isn’t it? Now people oppose you a lot, because you are everyone’s enemy. You take the Kingdom by causing every ones’ destruction, so everyone will become your enemy isn’t it. Even in this, the relatives become the enemy initially. Baba’s friends, relatives, etc. also become enemies. [Av. 17.2.73. P3]

Until his body’s is there, I will keep imparting knowledge. When the kingdom is established, then destruction will take place and I shall leave. [Av. 1.12.73. P3]

Father comes in the Confluence Age, stays in him for 50-60 years and transforms him.
[Av. 29.11.77. 26.11.72. P3]

Television will also spread. People can watch it from anywhere. This is Brahma, ShivBaba has come in him. ShivBaba narrates Murli (flute of knowledge). In the future even that will happen. [Av. 26.6.70. P3]

When Father is not present, how will he caution the children? He will explain through Murli, through tape (recorder). Then, when he comes on television, he will even stand in front of you and speak. He will call names too. You, so and so, keep fighting with each other. [Av. 31.7.7. P2]

You become the masters of the world as well as the master of Brahmand. That’s why Father salutes you (i.e. says namaste). [Av. 5.9.70. In the night class after the Murli]

When you become pure, you are praised so much. Through you, welfare of human beings takes place for 21 births. All their wishes get fulfilled for 21 births. [Av. 17.2.73. P1]

Don’t worry! Backbone BapDada will reveal himself through any person in time and is reveling himself even now. [Av. 16.1.75. P2]

One day it will come in T.V., but everyone will not be able to see. People will see that Baba is narrating Murli. They will also listen to his voice. [Av. 2.73. P3]

This iron box, due to the continuous presence of Baba, will ultimately become a golden box. He will become like a diamond. Someone who is a diamond will give diamonds only, isn’t it. [Av. 2.6.69. P3]

This is ShivBaba’s Chariot, one who makes the whole world a heaven. [Av. 11.11.75]

In the corporeal world, everybody’s eyes are getting focused on this great place, and will continue to do so. .... Long time salvation can be attained from this great part of the world only. ... This place of attainment of spiritual treasures is incognito presently. By seeing this through the eyes of experience, people will think that they have regained the place of lost secret treasure. ... If you spread its reputation, then people will keep feeling happy seeing the wonderful Father, wonderful deeds, and wonderful place. [Av. 26.1.83. P57]

This is a new knowledge. When this has not been revealed, then how will the giver of this knowledge be revealed? First the knowledge comes, then the bestower of knowledge. So the bestower of knowledge is highest of all or he’s the only bestower of knowledge. How will this be proved? This will be proved through this new knowledge. What does a soul say and what does the Supreme Soul say? Until this difference is established in the intellects of human beings, how can they leave the support of straws (souls) which they have taken so far? ... But the foundation, the novelty, the seed is the new knowledge. .... This is the authority of true knowledge; this revelation is yet to occur. Whoever comes should think that this is a new knowledge, a new thing. [Av. 1.6.83. P235]

Children meet (Baba) in the subtle form also, even then the good wish to meet (Baba) in corporeal form persists always. .... We were not allowed to meet in person. BapDada too wants to meet each and every child to his heart’s full. But he has to observe the time and medium. ... In the corporeal world meeting takes place through the corporeal body. So one has to pay attention to the accounts of the corporeal world and corporeal body. [Av. 24.2.83. P83]

You know how to follow the Father, isn’t it? Don’t you think that we could have become subtle by leaving this body. Do not follow (Father) in this aspect. Father Brahma becomes subtle so that one could follow easily by observing the example of subtle form. In spite of the absence of corporeal form, he causes divine visions through the angelic form just as in the corporeal form, isn’t it. .... Just as subtle Father Brahma is sustaining (the divine family) as if he is in corporeal form. He’s making everyone experience the sustenance of corporeal form. Similarly, while living in the corporeal form, you experience the subtle form. You have to study (learn) from only one Father. Whatever Father teaches, or gives training orally you have to study. [Av. 17.3.68. P1]

No role goes on unchanged. It changes for our progress. So BapDada is especially giving the easy boon of subtle meeting through corporeal form. ... Now subtle meeting through the corporeal form will also end gradually. Then what will you do? Will you not meet? You will become experienced in long-term meeting (in subtle form). Instead of short term meeting (in corporeal form), you will feel as if you are meeting very close, face to face. [Av. 24.12.72. P37, 38]

You also know that in future people will recognize (know) Father immediately. When they see that so many (souls) are taking inheritance, they will come in large numbers. [Av. 1.1.73. P1]

Father also transformed from corporeal to subtle; he will transform from subtle to incorporeal and from incorporeal to corporeal. [Av. 5.9.74. P131]

Until his body is there you have to sip the nectar of knowledge. When you attain the karmateet stage (the stage of remaining unaffected by one’s own action) the war will begin. [19.11.72. P2]

Now I enter into this (body) for some time. This is an old shoe. When somebody’s wife dies, one says that the old shoe has gone; now I take a new one. This Brahma is also an old body, isn’t it? [15.7.74]

BapDada did not hide in giving company, but hid himself from the corporeal world and appeared in the Subtle Region. We’ll live together, leave together, is the promise. This promise is forever. That’s why Father Brahma is waiting. No, when you become karmateet, then he can go (to Soul World). There’s no bondage, isn’t it? But there’s the bond of love. [Av. 7.5.84. P29]

Seeing both the fathers, eating, drinking, walking, talking, hearing, experiencing every character, seeing the invisible in the visible through the corporeal eyes in the corporeal world, is a great luck of the Brahmin life. [Av. 3.5.84. P28]

When Father is present, then the Father should meet. If anyone just calls himself Father and never meets the children, then how can he be Father? Father meets all the souls present in the world. He fulfills all the wishes, hopes of all the children. [8.7.74]

Just as Baba is wonderful (vichitra), the actions (leela) of the wonderful Father are also wonderful. People of the world think that Father has gone and Father can meet children in any wonderful form and at any time. Curtain was lowered before the eyes of the people of the world. As such, meetings of love are better behind the curtains. [Av. 18.1.78]

The name should spread far and wide. Due to this race each one is progressing farther than the others. It’s all right that the name will spread from overseas. But from which corner, which place will become instrumental, the individual from which place becomes instrumental? That’s why each one is busy in himself. [Av. 17.5.78]

Just as BapDada comes into the body from an incorporeal (bodiless or ashariri) stage, you children must also remain in the body in a bodiless stage. Keep increasing the practice of coming in corporeal form while staying in subtle stage day by day.

When it’s Confluence Age, Baba must also be present. He is the one who transforms the world.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Shooting of Ravan's Kingdom

(i) Semi Destruction:-
When the deities tread the leftist path (i.e. the path of sex lust), Heaven gets destroyed and the Earth starts shaking. At the beginning of the Ravan's Rule a small sample of destruction takes place.
[9-2-70]

(ii) Establishment of Somnath Temple:-
Somnath Temple is established in the Devotional cult. That too it must have been built after some time (i.e. at the beginning of the Copper Age). [24-8-73 Pg-2]

The vicious people built the temple for the complete viceless (deities), who had lived in the past, and worship them. [16-10-73]

When Lakshmi & Narayan follow the leftist path (i.e. the path of sex lust), then they built the temples. First they build a temple of Shiva. [22-2-74 Pg-2]

Vicious people built lifeless temples of the living deities and worship them. [7-3-78 Pg-3]

(iii) Worship of Ganesh-Hanuman:-
Ganesh (an elephant-bodied deity) is worshipped a lot in Bombay. Lakhs of rupees are spent on it.
[29-10-73]

(iv) Paintings and Exhibitions:-
Lots of pictures have been prepared on the devilish advice. [17-5-74 / 8-5-74]

Lots and lots of pictures are kept in the path of devotion. It’s just like prostitution is not it? [22.1.74]

Because of lots of pictures, the entire attention is drawn towards the pictures only. There's a saying "too many Queens ......" [28-1-78]

All the pictures of devotional cult (Bhaktimarg) are artificial. [28-9-69]

Exhibitions are a kind of fairs (mela). You have to be in silence. [4-10-70]

All the other pictures (of devotion) do not contain any writings of knowledge on them. Our (these) pictures are full of knowledge. Everything is written clearly. [24-2-74 Pg-1]

(v) Vicious Kings and Ministers:-
When the Kings became fools, they took the advice of ministers. Are there any ministers there? There is no such rule. When they (the Kings) become sinful they need ministers.

(vi) Preparation of scriptures:-
It's not that scriptures begin to appear from Copper Age. No. They are written later on. First pictures are prepared. Then their life stories are created. Creating pictures first and then scriptures next, takes some time. Scriptures are written about 500 years after the beginning of Copper Age. [7-8-73 Pg-3]

(vii) Dirt in the fairs:-
Father comes and liberates everyone from the Kingdom of Ravan. This fair is nice, is not it, where the intellect of human beings becomes golden (Paras buddhi). In those fairs (of devotional cult) people become dirty. They keep wasting money and get nothing. That's called illusory, devilish fair. This is Godly fair; you were also in the devilish fair earlier.

Fairs, etc., are all there to degrade you, Father will explain is not it? [27-2-77 Pg-2]

Now there is so much pomp and show in Devotional cult. Fairs, etc., are also organized, so that the people can get entertainment. [22-5-69 Pg-1]

Only those who are fast asleep in the sleep (of ignorance) of Kumbhkarna (the demon brother of Ravan in the epic Ramayana who used to sleep for months continuously) organize fairs of Kumbhkarna. The Naga Sadhus organize the Kumbh mela (Kumbha fair - one of the largest religious gathering organized in India on the banks of holy rivers once in every 12 years). There are many castes among them, they then organize the meetings.

(viii) Pilgrimages:-
Those who run from pillar to post (on pilgrimages) do not recognize Me. Now you are free from running from pillar to post. They do not know that Father is teaching and giving the inheritance. [2-6-73]

Corporeal guides (pandas) remember so many pilgrimages because they keep visiting them. [4-9-73 Pg-1]

Supreme Soul is not sitting on any mountain (Mt. Kailash situated on the Himalayas is believed to be the resort of Shankar), they go to have a glimpse of the pictures. [4-9-73]

Will Baba ask you to accompany or go on corporeal pilgrimages? [13-5-73 Pg-1]