Murli points for churning and inculcation

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: Murli points for churning and inculcation

Post by Abhimanyu »

Who are converted Hindus?

• Deities have been transformed into Hindus. They have got converted from Hinduism to other religions. They will also come out. Those who have left their highest religion and duties and entered into third class (environment) will come out (i.e. leave their adopted religion and realize their deity religion). Later they will understand a little and become subjects (in heaven). Everyone will not come into deity religion. Everyone will go into his respective section. [Mu.13-1-75 Pg-2]

• You Indians only become capable and none else. Yes, those who were converted into other religions may come. They will get converted to this(deity religion) just as they got converted into that.
[Mu.15-1-75 Pg-1]

• Hindus only defame their religion. They adopt other religions, but others do not (adopt their religion).[Mu.13-12-69]

• This knowledge will not be understood by followers of all the religions. Those who are converted will not understand. [Mu.4-9-69/79]

• Those who were converted will come out. Why to worry about them? Those souls of deity religion, who worship a lot, cannot get converted into other religions and go away. They are strong in their own religion; the latter weak ones are converted. [Mu.28-1-74 Pg-2]

• So, will these preceptors make your intellect like 'paras' (elixir)? They do not believe in household path. Their religion is different. Ours is Aadi Sanathan Deity religion, although we (souls of deity religion) get entangled in various other religions. [Mu.3-5-74]

• You are going to face the saints. Some of them, who actually belong to the deity religion, will also come out. They will immediately pick up (the knowledge). Some who have been converted for 2, 3, 4, 5 births will not understand so soon. Those who have gone (i.e. got converted to sanyas religion) will come out immediately. [Mu.9-3-73]

• The population of the followers of deity religion will be more than that of all other religions. However, they have been converted. That's why their number has decreased. This is also drama; it requires broad mindedness to understand this. [Mu.25-9-73 Pg-2]

• Muslims call Hindus 'Kafirs' because they (the Hindus) don't know their religion. Sometimes they believe in some religion and sometimes in some other. They go to many people. Christians will never go to anyone. [Mu.2-3-75]

• Those from deity religion have been converted into other religions. [Mu.3-6-76]

• People of other religions do not get converted. Only Indians get converted. [Mu.23-6-71]

• Mainly there are four religions – Deity religion, Islam, Buddhism and Christianity. Then, these keep increasing in number. These Indians never know the religion to which they belong; so they leave their religion. [Mu.16-9-74 / 3-2-70]

• So many souls are there. Each one cannot be explained separately. It's explained in nutshell how the (Kalpa) tree grows with the growth of branches and sub-branches. Many are there who do not know their religion. [Mu.26-9-74]

• Whoever belongs to your race, will start thinking, after listening to you. He will tell that whatever you say is correct. [Mu.10-3-69 Pg-2]

• Look how many (Indians) have become Christians, Buddhists and Muslims. They pull them into their religions by defaming (Hindus). [Mu.13-3-76 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

Vidharmi (heretic souls) only become incomplete Brahmins

• You have to become Shakti Swarup (Personification of Power) for the Vidharmis (heretic souls, here it refers to souls belonging to religions other than deity religion). Vidharmis will also become Brahmins. [Mu.21-7-69]

• With the passage of time you will know who belongs to this race. Those who got converted to other religions will come out. [Mu.19-3-75]

• This knowledge is only for the Indus. They only were the flowers of number one Heaven. Christians and Muslims cannot be called flowers (Are they thorns?). They are not the flowers of that garden. They come later on only. [Mu 21-3-74 Pg-1]

• It can only be described at Confluence Age, whether one is a deity flower or a devilish flower? Everyone is a flower, but they are of a large variety (of religions). [Mu 21-4-74 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Who are religious and who are irreligious?

• Maya (five vices) will shake those who do not take 84 births. This downfall shall be seen later on. [Mu.23-12-70]

• You’re steadfast in the Deity religion. The highest of high God is in your intellect. [Mu.20-2-74 Pg-1]

• Sanyasis came later on (in the world drama). They come after the Islamists and Buddhists and a little before Christians. [Mu.17-11-74]

• Those who worship someone belong to the same religion is not it? [Mu.4-5-74]

• Now every one gets pushed back (to India) from outside (world). They don't listen anything. Wherever there are foreigners, they are being chased away. They feel that these (outsiders) have become very rich and the local people have become poor. [Mu.20-3-74, Pg-3]

• Souls of other religions do not become pure, so they do not call (God or Ram-Sita) 'Patit-Pavan' (Purifier of the sinful ones). [Mu.30-9-71]

• Those who had come in the Golden Age first of all, must only have taken 84 births. Souls of other religions do not take 84 births. These are the things to be understood. [Mu.4-6-73, Pg-4]

• One will know later on about their dynasties and who will become Daas-Daasis (servants and maid-servants) of no.1 deities and rich people, etc. [Mu.21-9-70]

• Sanyasis (monks), Hathyogis (ascetics who undertake rigorous penance) and souls of other religions will
come form Paramdham (Soul World) later on. [Mu.7-12-69]

• Indians will give asylum to anyone coming to India. [Mu.22-6-72]

• People of other religions came. So look, the partition of India took place before the eyes of the Father. [Mu.30.9.71]

• Souls of all the religions will not understand this knowledge. Those who have got converted will come in the end and understand.

• Initially souls of Aadi Sanatan Devi Devta (deity) religion come. Some become capable later on, to come in the beginning. [Mu.8-11-74 Pg-3]

• Souls of other religions will not understand (this knowledge).Their mind will be diverted to other things. They will not be attracted so much. [Mu.17-10-72 Pg-2]

• Those who are irreligious, do unrighteous work. [Mu.13-7-71, Pg-2]

• Those who do not take 84 births will not be able to understand anything properly. [Mu.13-7-71 Pg-2]

• Christians and Muslims cannot be called as flowers. They are not the flowers of this Garden. They come later on. [Mu.12-3-74]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Who is Ravana?

• Land of truth will be established by Father only. Land of falsehood is established by Ravana. Ravana's form is created but its meaning is not understood. Nobody knows at all, who is Ravana?
[Mu 8-2-76 Pg-3]

• Now Ram (the crown prince of Hindu epic Ramayana considered to be the incarnation of Vishnu) and Ravana (devil king shown to possess ten heads), both communities are present. All these are present at the Confluence Age. [Mu 26-4-74 Pg-2]

• When Ravana comes (to power) then first of all the fight begins at home. Fight begins from there. They create their own provinces (or zones). [Mu.8-8-70, Pg-3]

• Ask any scholar or Shankaracharya (Hindu ascetics), “Who is Ravana?” They will say it is an imagination (of vices). When they do not know, how else can they respond? [Mu.20-2-73 Pg-2]

• Names like Ravana, etc., are there, is not it? (Effigy of) Ravana is created. So many people are called from outside (to prepare it). But its meaning is not understood. [Mu 23-12-74 Pg-2]

• The world has become hell by the Yoga being taught by human beings. [Mu.22-4-72]

• Who brings about downfall? Surely these Gurus (preceptors) do that. [Mu.24-8-74]

• Who causes your downfall? Numerous Gurus. Salvation (sadgati) through one true Guru (Sadguru) and downfall (durgati) through numerous human Gurus. [13-2-74]

• Even if anyone fights a little, they can be considered to be atheists. They don't know Father at all. As if they become blind in anger. He doesn’t remain a theist (believer), although he may say that he loves the Father. But utterances against Godly rules should be considered to be of Ravana community only.
[24-2-69 Pg-1]

• Souls having ten heads of Ravana will not be cooperative in every small situation. They will keep revealing their negative pride through the heads of "Why? How? What?” ... They will keep repeating that this is alright, but why is this (alright)? This is called power to add ten heads to one thing. They will never become co-operative. They will always keep opposing. Those who keep opposing in every matter belong to the Ravana community. [Av.3-4-82 Pg-339]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Angry Christians

• Anger will enter into Christians with force.

• English people neither become elixir-like intellectuals (parasbuddhi) nor stone-like intellectuals (pattharbuddhi). [Mu.28.7.70]

• By looking at the body, it’s said, he's an American, and he’s so and so. [Mu.16-9-70]

• Christians have become rich from here. The horoscope of Christians and Krishna tallies. In the end, Krishna takes away everything by making them fight among themselves. [Mu 1-5-73 Pg-3]

• Christ is compared with Krishna. Buddha is not compared with Krishna. The childhood form of Christ is sculpted and displayed. Crown is also given to him, but actually he doesn’t get the crown. [Mu.6-6-73]

• Foreigners have not seen so much of prosperity, so they do not become so much degraded either.
[29-9-70]

• Christians have a lot of connection with the Kingdom of Krishna. Christians earn a lot from the Kingdom of Krishna. First, they take the Kingdom of Krishna into their hands and then they return it. Call him Krishna or Lakshmi & Narayan. Now Christians will hand over the kingdom to Krishna ......... it's monkeys who fight and not the cats. [Mu.16-6-73]

• Everything has to be taken back from Christian dynasty only. [Mu.17-11-70]

• When Christ came, what did he have with him? Nothing. He used to stay in jungles. He used to wear clothes made of leaves. Sex-lust was not prevalent at that time. [Mu.1-3-73]

• So many pictures, (etc.) did not used to be printed in the beginning. This has started ever since the Christians have come. [Mu.27-8-70]

• Christians are so strong (in their belief) that they will never touch the scriptures, books, etc., of others (i.e. of other religions). [Mu.19-12-70 Pg-3]

• Initially people like Christ, etc., went towards Europe. [Mu.23-7-71]

• Christians will never go to anyone (i.e. other religions). [Mu.2-3-75 Pg-2]

• Lots and lots of pictures have been prepared on devilish advice. [Mu.7-5-74]

• Baba never gave the advice of holding exhibitions. This is the invention of child Ramesh ........ Then Baba will also pass (i.e. give his consent for) the exhibition. [Mu.13-6-72]

• Anyone getting angry should consider himself to be 'Chandaal' (persons belonging to the lowermost caste among Hindus, who attend to funeral work) at that moment. They will get the post of 'Chandaal'.

• Christian people will not accept literature, etc., from anyone else (i.e. of other religions). They are very proud of their religion. Father says that deity religion is the greatest. They feel that we get a lot from these Christians. [Mu.25-11-78P-3]

• Child Ramesh is very clever. He manages to meet ministers, etc. ..... Destruction will also take place through Shankar.... Both Usha and Ramesh have a lot of interest in service. This is a wonderful serviceable couple. [Mu.24-1-73 Pg-4/5]

• Christians have lot of connections with India. They had taken Kingdom also (from India), then they are
returning it also. They must take a lot of care of India. If anybody attacks India, then all their money will be over. ...... That's why they will try to save India in every way. [Mu.13-11-73 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Greedy Muslims

• Here (in India) every one, like Muslims, etc. are called `Shri’ (a word added before the name to express respect, just as Christians add Mr. before any name) [Mu.24-2-74]

• Muslims must have been here since last 3-4 hundred years. Not before that. There was total darkness. There was no trouble ... Muslims were very far off (in Dhanbad). [Mu.26-3-73 Pg-2]

• This Bharat (India) doesn’t have any enemies. Muslim people came, divided Indians and set them against each other. [Mu.28-11-72, 7-12-69]

• Muslims will beg. In the religion of Muslims only, history of fanaticism is very old . [Mu.13-5-72, Pg-3]

• Muslims prepare coffins and throw them in the sea. [Mu.17.4.72]

• Although they say Hindu-Muslims Bhai-Bhai (brothers). But they do not understand the meaning. Hindus and Muslims are mixed. [Mu.16-2-74]

• Both Hindus and Muslims have been living in Hindustan (India) since a log time. They (Muslims) are old enemies. Now who will chase them away? It's a fight between Yawans and Kauravas. [Mu.14-7-73 Pg-2]

• When did Muslims come? How many years have passed since then? You can consider it to be 5-6 hundred
years. [Mu.19-6-72 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Mohi Maharshi

{Maharshi Dyanand, the founder of Arya Samaj, who had attachment towards those Hindus, who had converted to other religions}

• Those who do not know ShivBaba are the Kauravas. [Mu.31-3-72]

• The fight is actually between Kauravas and Yavanas. [Mu.26-2-71 Pg-1]

• Fighting takes place between Arya Samajis and Muslims. [Mu.2-6-71 Pg-2]

• As soon as the fighting begins, the fight between Kauravas and Yadavas will begin here. [Mu.14-5-72]

• Before 60-65 years electricity, telephones, etc., were not there. [Mu.29-9-73 Pg-2]

• A person knowledgeable in scriptures is not a theist, but the one who knows the Father is a theist.
[Mu.23-6-70]

• People have become uncivilized and non-Aryans ....and the sect which is called Arya Samaj is just a 'Math' or 'Panth' (a Monastery or a Sect). [Mu.20-3-74]

• It has been 50-60 years since Aurobindo Ghosh and Dayanand (lived here). [Mu.5-6-69]

• If anyone gives an assistance of one or two lakhs, then he gets a title of Maharaja. That Government also used to confer titles. Titles like Rai Sahib, Rai Bahadur, etc., used to be sold. [Mu.9-10-73 Pg-3]

• Kings take loan from the subjects. Now look, the subjects are rich. Government is beggar. It takes loans. In the Golden Age too, similar things happen. The subjects are much richer than those who become Kings and Queens in the end. [Mu.2.6.73]

• The title of Maharaja has gone, but even then, if one wishes, he can retain the title by giving one or two lakhs of rupees to the Congress (party). [Mu.12-6-74 Pg-3]

• Maharshi also says, “Eat, drink and enjoy. Al these habits will leave automatically. Without Yoga it's difficult to remove the habits. Remover is certainly required. [Mu.16-3-74 Pg-1]

• The one who was a nice, number one Shankaracharya, must not have done Bhakti (i.e. followed the path of worship). This (i.e. the present Shankaracharya) is a later one, so he does Bhakti. He was a Govt servant earlier, and then he got the throne (i.e. the seat of Shankaracharya). [Mu.29-1-74 Pg-3]

• Arya Samajis read a lot of scriptures .......... Aryasamajis distribute books, is not it. [25-2-73 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Egoistic Russians

• Russians and Americans are brothers (like ego and anger). They compete with each other in making bombs. ... A story is narrated that while two cats fought with each other the cream was eaten by a third one. [Mu.23-10-74 Pg-2]

• Establishment takes place through the power of Yoga. Destruction takes place through the physical power. [Mu.15-2-75 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Yadav - Kaurav - Pandav

Dear 'Abhimanyu',

This post has been deleted from this topic, since it ALREADY APPEARS in the topic,
=VIEWS on "Murli points for churning and inculcation"=

ONLY Murli points WITHOUT any comments or views are to be posted in this topic HENCEFORTH, and any Murli points which contain comments and views are to be posted in the topic,
=VIEWS on "Murli points for churning and inculcation"= so as to enable BKs also to present their corresponding views and facilitate a comparative study for concerned interested viewers.

Kindly do not duplicate any posts.
Also, when you post your Murli points please ensure that the respective lines are properly edited, to appear in order, in the window of the post on this forum, since it has been observed that the presentation gets distorted by simply copying and pasting herein from any other source, without editing the contents herein to appear in a proper manner, which again takes a lot of time of SAT to correctly present same.
We thank your for your kind co-operation in this matter.

SAT
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Yudhishtir - Brahma

• Yudhishthir (eldest among the Pandava brothers) must remain steadfast in the battlefield. [Mu.8-1-70]

• The one who teaches warfare has been named Yudhishthir. [Mu.26-7-71 Pg-3]

• I have made you stand on the battle field. That's why you are Yudhishthir. [Mu.21-9-70]

• Moon's quality is to radiate cool light. [Mu.15-9-69]

• This is the child of Yudhishthir, because it has been made to stand in the battle field. When they become blind they will become the children of Yudhishthir. [Mu.21-1-74]

• God says, “I enter your body and make you stand in the battlefield to attain victory over Maya. I make you children too stand (in the battlefield).” [Mu.18-10-72 Pg-77]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Bhim - Shankar

• Bhimsen (the second among Pandava brothers of Mahabharata Epic) had caught Keechakas (Keechaka was a prince who had tried to molest Draupadi, the wife of Pandavas, during their incognito stay in the Kingdom of a King named Viraat. Here Keechaka refers to men who try to molest women). [7-5-73 Pg-2]

• Bheel (a tribal boy in the Epic Mahabharata, who, after being refused to be trained in archery along with princes by the Royal teacher Dronacharya, learns and perfects archery by practicing before a statue of the above teacher in the jungles) who used to stay outside (in jungles) galloped faster than Arjuna (the third among Pandavas, who was considered to be the greatest archer in the world). [Mu. 19-6-69 Pg-75]

• Checking people and guarding the Shakties (i.e. mothers and sisters) is the main duty of Pandavas (i.e. brothers). [Av.19.6.69, pg.75]

• Nobody else can have a broad mind like you. [Mu.12-2-74 Pg-3]

• This knowledge doesn’t fit in anybody's intellect except you. [Mu.11-2-73 Pg-2]

• You have to attain a blazing form like Shankar and end the flame of destruction which had been ignited (at the beginning of this Yagya). [Av 3-2-74 Pg-13]

• Lion is strongest among all. Lion lives alone in the jungle. Elephants live in herds. Otherwise someone can kill them. [Mu.4-3-73 Pg-3]

• Adhe-main-jaam, Aadhe-mein-raaiyat; A proverb meaning half for the king and other half is for the all the subjects. [Mu.12-3-74 ]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Arjuna - Buddha

• Arjuna (third among the Pandava Princes) means those who are house-holders, and listen to Murli (Godly versions) everyday. [Mu.9-3-70]

• Very large pictures of Buddha are also prepared. Human beings are not so huge. [Mu.5-5-73 Pg-30]

• Actually deities are Suryavanshies (i.e. people belonging to Sun dynasty or the followers of the Sun of Knowledge i.e. World Father). [Mu.28-1-75 Pg-1]

• Arjuna had divine visions of Vishnu Chatarbhuj (four armed Vishnu, one among the Trinity) and his deity post. [Mu.12-9-70]

• Regarding Arjuna it's said that he had many preceptors and he used to read a lot of scriptures.
[Mu.22-3-73 Pg-3]

• Even in Buddhism, when the sins increase; the followers accept the monkhood (Sanyas i.e. the path of renunciation). Someone gave a speech on Buddhism and converted 60-70 thousand people into Buddhism.[Mu.13-3-72,Pg-1]

• The (age or dates of birth) of Buddha and Ibrahim are also calculated. Especially there will be a difference of one or two births. [Mu.22-11-71 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Nakul - Shankaracharya

{Nakul was the fourth among the Pandava Princes and Shankaracharya was the founder of Sanyas religion (religion of renunciation or monkhood)}

• If someone doesn’t belong to our race, he will not understand. But yes, in the end they will say that these people (i.e. children of God Shiva) used to speak the truth. [Mu.25-4-73 Pg-4]

• Sanyasis (Hindu monks of India) come later on (in the world drama). They come after Islamic, Buddhists. They come a little before Christians. [Mu.17-11-72]

• There are 2 crore actors of the Sanyas religion. [Mu.29.3.72]

• Shankaracharya will die like animals. [Mu. 24-5-70]

• Now you will not be able to uplift Sanyasis, Kings, etc. King Janak (of the epic Ramayana), King Parikshit (of the epic Mahabharata), Sanyasis etc. had come in the end. When you give this knowledge to them, you shall become famous. [Mu.18-10-77 Pg-3]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Sahdev - Sikh

(Sahdev was the last among the five Pandava Princes)
• (Sikh religion established by) Guru Nanak has been second in the practice of household life (after deity religion). There have been Kings and Queens in Punjab (a province in India mostly populated by Sikhs).
[Mu.9-8-73 ; Night Class]

• It is said, "Hail to Guru Nanak Dev or his successors”, the lineage of ten Preceptors whose names are different. Somebody’s name is Singh, somebody's name is Das and somebody's might have been Chandra too. [Mu.5-10-73 Pg-4]

• Only the Sikh dynasty follows the household path. Remaining belong to the Nivritti marg (path of renunciation). They are small religions. The Sikh religion is fairly popular. Guru Nanak is believed to have incarnated (as his successor preceptors). No other incarnation of household path is proven except that of Guru Nanak. They have established and then gained Kingdom. [Mu.9-10-73 Pg-4]

• The land of truth cannot be established by anyone other than the Father. There's only one true Father, who has been praised a lot. First of all is the deity religion. Then, second number is Sikhism. That's why the Sikh religion is very new. Because they are brothers-sisters. [Mu.10-8-73 Pg-2]

• Sikh people sit on the Akaal takht (imperishable throne). They think that the police will not catch them from there. But will they leave them? Those who become the highest have to come down to their lowest stage. [Mu.6-12-71 Pg-3]

• The Sikh religion has been established as per rules. Father has explained that a pure soul came and entered (into the body of Nanak who grew up to be Guru Nanak). After that the Sikh religion was established. [Mu.27-12-70 Pg-2]
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Miscellaneous Points of Kalpa Tree

• First of all there was the kingdom of deities. Remaining (religious fathers) establish just their respective religions. They do not establish a kingdom. No one can come and teach RajYoga. [Mu.11-6-74 Pg-2]

• Supreme Father Supreme Soul comes and establishes three religions; Brahmin, Suryavanshi (Sun dynasty) and Chandravanshi (Moon dynasty). [Mu.13-11-72]

• Those who belong to your race will start thinking immediately after listening to you. They will say what you are saying is the truth. [Mu.12-2-74 Pg-2]