Brian Bacon / Oxford Leadership and charging for Raja Yoga

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

primal.logic wrote:I remember doing the original SML courses with Brian in Madhuban. I thought it was great. I think everyone saw it as a good way of developing our dharna. Everyone supported it on that basis. I don't think anyone saw it overwhelming the integrity of the organisation ... When the truth about their relationship with a doomsday cult comes out they will be discredited. Maybe it is time they just went their own way. Maybe they should take this as a warning. Seriously.
Primal, can you tell us what the Self Management Leadership course is and how it relates to Gyan, what elements of Gyan and Yoga it blends in with the Yuppie stuff? It really exorcises all the Hindu Yogi stuff from Gyan. In my opinion, if you break it down to its marketing components, what does it appeal to?
• Self ... me
• Management ... status
• Leadership ... power over others, glory and attention
Oh, I am sure it is sold as how to lead the management of the self etc ... but why not say that then and what are its roots? Brian's roots are corporate marketing, executive training, and deep capitalism as Sparkal point out. Alignment with some of the worse multit-nationals on the planet, like McDonalds and GE. What is interesting is that the quote above about a new company being set up to provide corporate training came from the Murlis being sent out to all the centers. It is not said, whose company ... what for ... whose profit ... what interest the BKWSU has ... what deal was done ... or why the BKWSU is promoting an individual's business. It is as if they have never heard of the marketing term "... Loss Leader". Brian elsewhere is now able to pitch his courses on the basis that it has been done by 100,000 "executives" etc world-wide ... the most successful course etc. Selling "his" business but not outrightly stating the training is BKWSU service activity.
  • Is he working for the BKWSU or the BKWSU working for him?
    Does the BKWSU have a legitimate or unspoken interest, e.g. money, a "partnership" as they write?
More spin and BS IMHO. Don't worry, it is flavour of the month and in time it will be ditched for a new service idea, to be re-written into BK history.
sparkal wrote:Brian Bacon is someone who may well have access to any of our individual files kept on us which could inform him of more than we know about ourselves. If he doesn't have access, he will know someone who does. We on the other hand have no way of screening such an individual.
  • Sparkal, how much do you know about the type of information the BKWSU keeps on individuals both inside and outside the organization?
We had an incident on xBKChat where it was intimated that where a brother and sister had a clash of sanskars or the brother had too many opinions of his own, letters he had written to Madhuban arrived back in the hands of that sister and were used against him. This refers to the letters of confession BKs were encouraged to write to "Baba" and send to Mount Abu. We never really found out what happened to those letters, are they kept and filed? What information do the BKWSU collect?

You point seems to be that while an individual can align themselves with and be rewarded by the power brokers of modern capitalism, with all its inherent exploitation of workers and the environment ... and then be rewarded further by the BKWSU with Brahmin status; little BK doing petty things are punished and shunned. This to you appears to be a statement of the BKWSU's, or even their God's true values.

Of course, the exploitation of the environment would not disturb them. The old world has to be destroyed. Impure humanity's suffering is its own karma, rich people are better for service and to have around the centers.

You are correct that there seems to be double standards here. On one hand rich and pwoerful are seen to be "new souls" having their Golden Age in Hell; on the other, why then do the BKWSU suck up and align themselves with them? Because they want to share in all that power and money? There may be a rational reason and I would appreciate if it was explained to me.
  • What was your great sin and how did you feel it affected you?
    How were you treated by the BKWSU for doing it?
    How did they get to know?
    Did you confess and then was it used against you? Or did the gossip vine report it back to the bosses?
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

In the eyes of these people, I was a non-BK, weird. You sit with Bap and Dada, all 3 of us the same, then a few minutes later, some corporate dead head tries to put you down without finding out what they are dealing with.

Another take may be that it is the work of Brahma Baba. I think he gets up to a lot of tricks due to the weakness in souls in centre situations with regards to love and romance and also their future roles among other things. Brahma tours the centres and watches on that flat screen TV up there, we cannot hide anything. One of the key elements of this corporate thing is competition, which is right against the teachings in my book. Competition versus co-operation.

" ... my position at work carries into the BK family".

I have gained their respect and trust over the last few years. They may not be feeling too good about the past, yet there may be no reason for them to feel that way. Over a decade ago, I told the sister that I will not bring people to the centre until I feel it is more palatable for people. I have spoken to a number of souls who have been to the centre, indeed, they have an uncanny knack of finding their way to me, or so it seems. They find it a little sterile. It is not for everyone though anyway.

We misjudge people all the time, but these souls were way, way off course in their estimation of my self, and the depth of my experiences and relationship etc. I kind of sympathise with their ignorance to be honest. Service before all else, converting others before seeing the family OK. My role is elsewhere, I cannot be doing with this restrictive regime. It works for some as it has for me in the past.

Putting others forward is what it is all about. Some have taken a lot in their last life while others may just be getting to the watering hole now. I am happy to let them drink. It is all shades of grey, it is never one persons fault as such, it is about moving forward and not looking to the past all the time. With regards to Dadi, I feel that I have been judged on the basis of my future actions. :?. Everything is on course I suspect, even though it is shrouded in mist and illusion, chaos even, but Brahma Baba is there and is manipulative in my book. We don't always like what is good for us.

From the managers point of view/view point, it is beneficial for the team to have a left and right winger. It gives the team width and balance, stretching the opposition defence creating spaces in the middle for the predatory striker to score. It may be said that the army of sisters in white Saris are the defence, yet, brothers seem to be better cooks than sisters (Mike George's runny pasta aside) and so may well have had female bodies in their last life, and so on. So there is potential balance there, if souls go beyond body consciousness.

Let those of right wing origin serve the right, and the left serve the left; let the organisers do the admin and the yogi's teach Yoga; and for goodness sake, let the artists create. Conservative minded non-artists judging the creations of artists is a nonsense, a contradiction. Artists will always create something new, conservative means no change, nothing new. (Unless it is they who are making the changes to suit their own agenda). The BK path is one of change, it is what God demands. We could at the same time consider the seed stage to be the ultimate in conservative, then again ...

I remember many moons ago hearing of an Indian bro. who was teaching around India who had killed many people in his past (off topic, nothing to do with Brian Bacon), so, let us not judge each other on our past actions as this brother was surely teaching to show the true power of knowledge and meditation. Does he still teach? Or was he judged off the planet by BKs who squeak when they walk? So what changed? Why the corporate image? Would this brother be allowed to teach now?

In the way that People have lost respect for religion(s) and politicians, they have also lost the respect of corporate companies. Conservatives bend the rules to suit themselves. There is nothing in the knowledge that gives licence to judge any soul at any time, other than to judge them as being pure souls. Pure conscious energy. Souls manipulating matter and no more, albeit with consequence. I am not seeking any sort of role within the BKs.

The tide is coming in and the little fish in rock pools will have to face the big ocean soon. Peace, in a peaceful world, which benefits all. I have no reason to think that Brian Bacon wants anything else than that also. He will have experienced as much Maya as the rest and indeed, his apparent good fortune could just as easily be more of a burden to carry than the rest of us have. Perspective.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I really upset Brian once, not intentially, apparently I just affect people sometimes :lol:. I was quite nasty about him earlier in this thread, but I was hurting a lot more then. He got over it to his credit and hugged me, even though we barely knew each other.

He's just a business man who likes to be a bit spiritual, and seeing as he has access to people with big money and maybe political leaning, the Seniors have only ever encouraged him in whatever he does. I like the idea that he has re written the bullsh*t on his website ...
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Mr Green wrote:He's just a business man who likes to be a bit spiritual, and seeing as he has access to people with big money and maybe political leaning, the Seniors have only ever encouraged him in whatever he does. I like the idea that he has re written the bullsh*t on his website ...
I am not passing judgement on him. The OLA is pretty much a shell. What I find interesting is the precedent that has been set within the BKWSU. However, I do think the BKWSU should exhibit caution at getting sucked into marketing spin and the dirty world of multi-national corporations. Where is the dividing line between personal interests and professional advice given to the BKWSU? That quote at the top;
BKWSU wrote:"To serve at the professional organizational level, a separate company has been set up, called Oxford Leadership Academy (OLA). It will offer the new Oxford Leadership Program, and it will charge for the course."
is verbatim from the weekly Murli release the BKWSU sent out to all the centers.

Now, it just says, "a separate company ...". It does not say, "one individual BK's private company" or a "company that has nothing to do with the BKWSU", which is what it is. Why would the Seniors endorse a private company, the Maryadas clear state "no business" at the centre? According to public records, Brian's address is "The Mansion", Nuneham Park, aka the BK's Oxford Global Retreat Centre but it is clear that Oxford Leadership Academy, Oxford Leadership Academy Hong Kong etc are all private companies. Completing the BK's SML course also gets you into the OLA's Alumi network;
Oxford Leadership Academy wrote:Already completed an SML or Oxford Leadership Program? Then join the OLA Alumni Network. The OLA Alumni network is there to help you keep the flame alive, continue your learning and go deeper.
This is a Gyani debate. Is it according to Shrimat or has Shrimat been re-written? Now, if he is entirely surrendered and it is all BKWSU, then fine. If not ... rocky ground I think.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

This thread is perhaps not so much about Brian Bacon as, what he may stand for. We have no way of communicating with the very small group of people called the Illuminati. Nameless faceless individuals who obviously harbour vile feelings towards the majority. Predators have no conscience, they cannot afford one, not if they CHOOSE to devour others in order to survive.

Angels have been contacted, they are master almighty authority's, they have access to God's power, God trusts them with power, when they are able to use it wisely. They have been chosen because they have an honest heart, with compassion. Compassion for all souls. Yet detached and firm, unshakable. If the golden arrow has touched you, if the Godly needle has threaded your bead, you may have less choice than you think. I don't mean, run back to the BKs etc. Nothing can stop the process of change which is going on. No one.

There is the danger that, if only those with upper class or right wing leanings survive within the BKs, or are floated to the surface like oil on water, they may start thinking that God is on THEIR side. A very flawed and questionable awareness to say the least. If I could be slightly nasty or, leg- over- ist for a moment, it seems to be that the weaker(?) souls are put forward to balance things out. What we did and said to others and them to us, the past, if we had no past we would be light as a feather. We have a license to apply a full stop and leave it all behind. Full stop.

As for BK information retrieval, I think it is commonly known as gossip, probably with a generous twist of Chinese whispers. Autocratic Chinese whispers. Better from the horses mouth, every time. That requires a policy of;
  • a): openness, and
    b): trust
Two things which the BKs need to work on.

Perhaps if they operated with more openness others would feel more inclined to open up and move forward as a result. Far far too much sneaking around and lack of trust. Role protecting. How absurd. That may clear after a certain point in time though and we will all understand more clearly what was going on with regards to agenda's. It is not for me to say or question the agenda, but I will always question any area with a right wing or, predatory slant, because predators have little or no conscience. I would like to think that Brian will understand that, after all, he is the one who swims with or near sharks, so I am sure he can deal with this. Rejection is not a nice feeling at the same time.

By now he should know what it means to bring your professional life into the BKs, as a brother at least. He may know that these souls have no respect for people's professions and will fear souls when they go into professional mode. When we go to work, we need to be authoritative, masters over matter, and these sisters get scared. Some may even try to grab the credit for your work, but they cannot cheat the drama.

Peace.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sparkal wrote:This thread is perhaps not so much about Brian Bacon as, what he may stand for. We have no way of communicating with the very small group of people called the Illuminati. Nameless faceless individuals who obviously harbour vile feelings towards the majority. Predators have no conscience, they cannot afford one, not if they CHOOSE to devour others in order to survive.
I agree entirely. It is the principles of the matter that I am exploring.

Worst case scenario all this SML stuff will become yesterday's service front, merged into the background and be re-written for the glossy brochures when they think up a new service plan. But Brian has already taken BK service and used it for his own promotion, e.g. the reference of the 100,000 Alumni that surely must have gone through BK channels? ... and that it naughty from a BK Brahmin point of view. By the Knowledge, its not incognito donation and would therefore reduce any benefit that otherwise such a donation would have made. But to be propelled into the heady world to world service along side the Dadis is not an easy path.

The business promotion aspect, e.g. the use of the Yagya's property, the employment of BK Brahmins that must surely have been recruited through the center, the financial gain for those individuals etc ... that is very rocky ground for the zone-in-charge I would say.
  • • Unless God has announced that the BKWSU is now a co-prosperity business and employment zone and that service is offered to all BK Brahmins equally...
Is it utterly wrong for a third party to examine the ethics of this matter and square them with the Knowledge? Who is being on the level with whom?

The rush for the BKWSU to be affiliated with the Capitalist Emperors of the Iron Age; your Buffets, McDonalds and GEs ... well, I am afraid that I for one will not be entering the Golden Arches to find out if Ronald McDonald has gone Brahmin and they are doing traffic control 5 times a day. You know, even since lying about their fries not containing meat and having to pay out $10 Million worth of damages to vegetarian, Hindu, Islamic and Jewish groups ... their fries still contain meat!

I take his point that the likes of them are the biggest employers of young people in the world ... armies of young people ... and that it is mercy to try and give them a better experience ... like this young girl*. Watch the McDonald manager close her eyes when she lies ... Its also a pretty example of how suggestible we are to authority.

*Warning; shocking expose of McDonald culture.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I see.

I had a veggie burger from McDonalds the other week, it was utterly tasteless ... I did not know that about the fries!!!!!!!!!!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Bacon gives free course meal to the BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

This is interesting. Bacon signed a licensing agreement with the BKWSU.

Has he signed a licensing dal with God Shiva for the use of God Shiva's intellectual property?
International management consultants originally developed SML to assist those leading others through turbulent times. The programe has been licensed to the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University to facilitate individuals to develop their internal leadership skills through understanding of their purpose, vision and values. It provides the framework to discover these and to then fully support them.
From; BKWSU events. It will probably be taken off the web soon, so;
BKWSU Glasgow wrote:Self Management Leadership (2 DAY COURSE) 9 & 10

Are you managing your life or are other people, situations & events doing it for you?

A TWO day seminar BOOKING ESSENTIAL

How do you cope when everything you planned to happen doesn’t?
How do you plan for the future when everything around you is uncertain?
How do you rate your abilities at managing yourself and leading others during chaotic times?

International management consultants originally developed SML to assist those leading others through turbulent times. The programe has been licensed to the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University to facilitate individuals to develop their internal leadership skills through understanding of their purpose, vision and values. It provides the framework to discover these and to then fully support them.

SML provides a framework for personal life planning and re-engineering. It empowers the individual to realign with the changing environment and thereby develop greater self esteem and self control in terms of new attitudes, style and behavior. It provides the ‘tools’ to do this with relevant mental training and change management skills.

AIMS OF SML

To develop a clear focus for the next stage in your life and career
To take responsibility for your own life and to stop blaming others or circumstances
To take more personal responsibility for your ‘state of mind’ and emotions
To learn how to improve the overall quality of life.
To become a better leader with a clear purpose and strong values
Involves insightful lecture sessions, followed by personal reflection and small group work.
Results in a clear understanding of ones purpose, values and personal vision…and an action plan to live by these principles in the future. Provides insight in how to find new directions and strategies to deal with complex life and work situations.

Speakers
Rose Goodenough
Rose has been studying & teaching personal development for over 24 years. She co-ordinates courses for the BKWSU in Glasgow.

Marilyn Gordon
Marilyn is a School Teacher & has been practising & teaching meditation & Self management strategies for 11 years.

Margaret Dickson
Maggie is a lawyer & has been practising & teaching positve thinking & Self management strategies for 10 years.

Limited places available book early!
Date Saturday 12/05/2007 10am-5pm 12 & 13 May
Venue Southside of Glasgow
Town Glasgow
County Scotland
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Brian meets Cherie Blair to Make Poverty History

Post by fluffy bunny »

I missed this ... BK Brian Bacon meets the British Prime Minister's wife Cherie Blair to "Make Poverty History" at a Rights and Humanity event.

From; here

That is fantastic. Since Dadi Janki arrived in the UK with only a suitcase, the BKWSU was set up is a charity to alleviate poverty! (... their own apparently).
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Amazing.
yudhishtira
Reforming BK

Post by yudhishtira »

I did the SML course shortly after it started being rolled out. It was all bk teachers who were doing the course. I remember that Brian did it with a French guy ... Jean Michel? I cant remember ... is he still involved? Still in the BKs? I haven't heard about him for a while. I would say its superficially impressive, but not spiritual. Several of us went through a lot of emotional stuff as a result but it was not managed within the course. We had to find our own help from each other. I would say a lot of the stuff was derivative from existing management training programmes. I heard that Brian went through some kind of breakdown a few years ago and was holed up on GRC for a while.

I find the whole concept of charging for anything which has its basis in Gyan to be totally repulsive and against everything I believe in. But I also know that they will get it back in the face from their own karmic scoreboard. Having started teaching meditation again (for free!) on a small scale, I am very clear in my communication where the knowledge comes from, but there is a dilemma in my heart about linking souls with this dysfunctional organisation. I really have to trust in each soul's power and fortune and their relationship with Baba. And hopefully if I get em started with self love and having a strong relationship with Baba. They'll be mature enough to see that all people are imperfect; even those running "spiritual" organisations ... and at least I am open and aware of all the issues so they can talk to me about anything.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

I find the whole concept of charging for anything which has its basis in Gyan to be totally repulsive and against everything I believe in.
Seconded Yudhishtira, but may I ask if your repungnance would be altered in any way were you to find that such charging was being done with the okay of the BKWSU officialdom? Or that this ability to charge for Godly derived knowledge was a 'right' conferred upon a select few only?
But I also know that they will get it back in the face from their own karmic scoreboard.
How do you know this? Is it because that's what you have been led to believe from your reading of the BKWSU Murli or is it down to your personal observations of the Karmic Laws?
I am very clear in my communication where the knowledge comes from, but there is a dilemma in my heart about linking souls with this dysfunctional organisation
I am not so sure where the knowledge comes from so I stopped teaching the meditation course.
I really have to trust in each souls power
Whilst delivering one of the Yagya's courses one soul's power was evidenced in a direct question to me about whether i was engaging it in a a brain-washing exercise! It was the first time I was asked this in over a decade of teaching with the BKWSU. I was taken aback. In hindsight I conjectured that this direct question could have become possible via a subtle communication between myself and the soul in which for the first time I actually acknowledged and respected a soul's fee-will to accept or reject the information being presented. Facilitating this communication was not a conscious act on my part but in hindsight I think it was due to the student's honesty, maturity and sense of it's own wholeness coupled with my own ongoing spiritual development and the deeper awakening to my responsibility for exercising a 'duty-of-care' when on the service field (thanks to this site).

Perhaps for the very first time a soul felt free to indicate to me in no uncertain manner what the real meaning of 'feeling the pulse' is! It was a very powerful experience. Prior to that i wonder whether i was blind to the feedback and just ploughed right on in there. I asked myself this: Does Raja Yoga and the connection with Shiv Baba equip the 'teacher' with the subtle power to override a student's natural concern at being presented with these revelolutionary ideas to such an extent that the student is sort of tranquilised?
and hopefully if I get em started with self love and having a strong relationship with Baba; they'll be mature enough to see that all people are imperfect; even those running "spiritual" organisations.. and at least I am open and aware of all the issues so they can talk to me about anything.
So, may I ask you Yudhishtira whether the BKWSU is a cult? And just who/what is that Shiva point of light you will teach me to focus on in my meditation? I hope that you won't be offended by my tone or direct question but these are the question's I ask myself as a Godly student.

Om Shanti
yudhishtira
Reforming BK

Post by yudhishtira »

Firstly ; thanks for the detailed post; I will try to give it the due it deserves!
Abrahma Kumar wrote:Seconded Yudhishtira, but may I ask if your repungnance would be altered in any way were you to find that such charging was being done with the okay of the BKWSU officialdom? Or that this ability to charge for Godly derived knowledge was a 'right' conferred upon a select few only?
I do not believe anyone should charge for what was given to them free; its the birthright of every soul. That includes the Janki Foundation as well, by the way ... what happened to trusting that the box will always get filled when needed!
How do you know this? Is it because that's what you have been led to believe from your reading of the BKWSU Murli or is it down to your personal observations of the Karmic Laws?
Well, both really. I did not know much about karma until I did the course. But since one of my family who was responsible for hurting me very much when I was a child has now become disabled, and as I've clearly seen things coming back to me from my attitude towards others, I believe that it operates like one of the laws of physics. I won't go into detail here but I see it as a liberating thing that means I can let go of my need to punish others and also choose to determine my own future.
I am not so sure where the knowledge comes from so I stopped teaching the meditation course.
I appreciate and understand your approach; and think that is very honest of you. I stopped doing any service for several yrs because frankly, my head was in a mess and I wasnt emotionally up to it. I was too busy serving others and wasnt looking after myself.
I asked myself this: Does Raja Yoga and the connection with Shiv Baba equip the 'teacher' with the subtle power to override a student's natural concern at being presented with these revelolutionary ideas to such an extent that the student is sort of tranquilised?
Good question!!! I am not sure but I do notice that souls can have very powerful experiences when they start taking the course. 1 lady said she was walking round on cloud 9 for 2 days and didnt even notice when her husband was trying as usual to wind her up and get a response. I think my duty of care should include making clear to people at every point that they have the right to question anything and not accept what they feel uncomfortable with. also that I should fully answer any questions and not try to bamboozle them with double talk. i remember being confused as to why my meditation teacher had a shawl over her legs whilst giving the course and being told it was to cover the knees?! I do not think this helps ...
So, may I ask you Yudhishtira whether the BKWSU is a cult? And just who/what is that Shiva point of light you will teach me to focus on in my meditation? I hope that you won't be offended by my tone or direct question but these are the question's I ask myself as a Godly student.
lol! I guess I asked for that! Thanks for getting me in practice!! Lordy... OK. Well, if a student asked me whether the BKs were a cult I would be totally honest with them because everyone's got access to the internet these days and when I was doing a search on the BKs on google, this site is always on the front page!!

I would be totally honest about my experience and how I relate to the knowledge and the organisation and encourage them to do their own research and check it out for themselves. I would also share my experience and belief that Shiva/Shiv Baba is God/Supreme Soul who is unconditionally loving and accepting, who is reminding us that we are innately powerful and positive beings and from whom this knowledge comes. (Lots more to say there obviously but that's the essence). Shiv Baba is very real to me and my relationship with Shiv Baba very important to me.

I cant make anyone believe anything frankly. I just want to share what works for me. If that helps people, great. If they think I am nuts, fine! I am a big believer in choice and personal responsability and empowerment. I just want to lay it all on the line like a buffet and let 'em choose. They belong after to Baba (both of 'em) not me. Brain washing is something that happens when you have people with low self esteem who want to belong; joined with a system which perpetuates this through a system of approval, i.e. do what we want and we will be nice to you. I am not going to perpetuate this system. I got here because of good friends in the BKs who also do not tow the line and believed in me. I was lucky. I do realise that A.K. and I understand where you are coming from.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Yudhishtira your answers are honest and you'll get the hang of quoting others in your posts. Anyway I am learning a lot about myself and the BKWSU from my participation on this site. So, in the same spirit of openness and non-judgement that I try to manifest in all of my communication I invite you to look more deeply at some of your answers and tell me if you have really given an objective response to the questions. Yes, you may have given a response that I would be content with but have you enlighhtened me? Have you helped me on the road to acquiring wisdom? Look again Yudhishtira. I am not accusing you of being deliberately evasive in your answers but think about what I have learnt from the answers you have given.

In part, I am getting to know that you personally have great faith in the BKWSU beliefs you are introducing me to. In part, I have learnt that you are not one of those people who has low self-esteem or wants to belong to a system that perpetuates the development of low self-esteem in its members?/adherents?/students?/teachers?/fully paid-up members? I could go on but you can do it to by examining some of your answers.

In otherwords Yudhishtira, I wonder if the 'entire energy' with which are filled when teaching is geared toward conveying a reality that we ourselves have already bought into lock, stock and barrel and so where can there be any space for any other reality? The reality of objectivity for instance? How much 'work' does Shiva get done on the service field through this inner conviction of ours? Yes, Angad is unshakeable so we are taught.

Yudhishtira, in truth I do not know the answer to any of the questions I ask but I am starting to explore them. I don't even know whether the questions are worthy of being asked let alone attempted to be answered.

But what I do know is that as a soul I want to remain free to be able to ask the questions, as a soul i want to be free to love the One Almighty Authority at all times and give that One the love I can. If in that process I get the wool pulled over my eyes - even if I myself have the desire to be so blinkered - then I feel that the true work of a Godly messenger is to serve me to so that I rid myself of that desire (to be hoodwinked) so that I can see myself truly as I am and also see my Spiritual Father/Mother/Guide (if there such a Being).

Is this our task Yudhishtira, when we are on the service field? Or are we looking for our soul Brothers so that we can lead then once again back into the fold of the BKWSU exactly as we/they did last Kalpa and every Kalpa for that matter?

And so that we get back on topic: How much does this Oxford Leadership - costed Raja Yoga - gig set me back? Nothing. Ah, that's alright then because it makes my time (my life, my future) the most invaluable resource that the Academy will ever get it's hands on. And i can live with that cannot I? Pardon? You made a mistake? What do you mean the actual price is about $2000? Sorry mate, I cannot quite affford that right now. But tell you what, i think I'll do the seven day course instead, IT's FREE is not it? ARE YOU?

Om Shanti.
yudhishtira
Reforming BK

Post by yudhishtira »

You've asked me some good questions, some of which I'll pm you about because I haven't got my head round 'em, and I will respond to all of em when I get a chance to give 'em the thought they deserve; which will be Monday now. Thank you for making me think. I feel like I am getting prepped for the difficult stuff in advance lol ...