Foundation of the gathering in the absence of Dada

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Foundation of the gathering in the absence of Dada

Post by sita »

In this brochure, there is an article (3d page down) stating that the gathering was formed in the absence of Brahma Baba, by his friends, relatives, and kanyas and sister who had knowledge about he soul, whilst he was in Kashmir. They used to keep connection with Brahma Baba through letters.

The translation goes approximately like this:

Foundation of the sangathen in the absence of Dada

In this way, after bringing transformation in the lives of many, Dada went to Kashmir for solitude. This is a matter of 1936. When Dada was in Kasmir, some of his friends-relatives and various mothers and kanyas in whom there was awakening of the soul, kept coming in the old house of Dada and were also doing spiritual discussion amongst themselves. They also kept contact with Baba through letters. Baba kept sending the priceless treasurestore of knowledge from Kashmir in the form of letters. People aimed to adopt in their life his written teachings. All of them had attained in their lives happiness like that of the gopies. Sometimes remembrance of the Murli of knowledge, sometimes tears of love, in this way, various unique experiences started. Having found the knowldge, people were feeling as if a new life has begun.
Attachments
shiv-6.pdf
(1.98 MiB) Downloaded 523 times
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Foundation of the gathering in the absence of Dada

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:In this brochure, there is an article (3d page down) stating that the gathering was formed in the absence of Brahma Baba, whilst he was in Kashmir ... for solitude. This is a matter of 1936.
Do we have specific dates? You might ask who started them.

It's all a little vague as usual.

Was this is occasion when Lekhraj Kirpalani went off to stay by himself and drew circles on the wall? Or wasn't that in Benares?

It's a great shame the real history is just about to die off when the last of the old Dadis go. Janki was a latecomer ... who's left of the earlier ones?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Yes, i think circles on the wall is in Benares. I believe i have heard something like that they are still there.

Indeed, it is interesting to know who were the ones to start this gathering. It is also interesting why Brahma Baba went to Kashmir.

Maybe these letters are also kept.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Are there pictures of the drawings in the house in Benares?

That would be interesting.

Thanks.
sita

Post by sita »

There is reference about being in Kashmir in this class of Dada Narayan. He also says that it was for solitude, like a club gets together. It seems Brahma Baba was not there alone but with some people incl. Dada Narayan.

Interesting detail is that he says that whilst Brahma Baba's favourite diety was Vishnu, Jasoda mata's favourite deity was Shankar, Shiv. And his elder sister's (Dadi Nirmal Shanta) favourite diety was Krishna.

http://bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Baba/5 ... -07-03.mp3
sita

Post by sita »

According to Dadi Manohar Indra (for whom is said in AV that she tells the true history of the Yagya), Brahma Baba had the visions of Vishnu in Bombay, whilst attending gathering. Then he went to Benares where he had the visions of destruction. Then Calcutta to part with the partner and then Hyderabad. There is also mention of some uncle of Dada Lekraj from Calcutta.

http://bkdrluhar.com/88-Brahma%20Baba/5 ... ndraji.mp3