Cold war

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Cold war

Post by sita »

There is an unspoken war between West and Russia in the BK family. When Dadi Prakashmani used to be in charge, the center was in India, but when Dadi Janki became in charge, because she previously used to be in charge of London, the balance went towards the West.

Of course, the cold war and post cold war happenings have effect on the people living in the countries there who become BKs. For example there is controversy over the center in Lithuana, because after Lithuana got separated from the USSR, everything connected with Russia became something to hate, even the language. At the same time with Lithuana entering the EU, many people went to the west to work, study, travel, etc., so they got westernized. No matter lithuanian is close to russian and older generations there studied and knew russian, younger generations did not like to speak or hear anything about russian. Although formally the baltic republics seem to come under the authority of the Moscow center, there they like to read the Murli in English, that means they will have to connect to London.

Russian BK family is too big for them to take instructions from someone else. They translate the Murli directly from Hindi to russian and the word goes that this translation is better than the English one. I think for them it would be hard to see Dadi Janki as global in charge, but rather in charge of a rival zone.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Re: Cold war

Post by Narsatya »

When population of Russia is just 140 million then size of BKs is disproportionate. When BKs achieve victory over Russia they will buy Kremlin for $2!

BTW more than 200 million speak Russian. There are more Russians in CIS republics, also in Finland.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

A cause for conflicts within bk family - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... cts#p13165
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Do they have a permanent zone in charge? Who is it?

There used to be one Indian head sister, I forget her name but could find out, who had to come and go because she did not have the right visa to stay.

I see the Russian BKs brought their own flavour or imaginings to BKism ... do you feel a difference in their nature, or the nature of BKism in Russia and BKism in the West and India?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I do not know much. But, just mentioned what Baba said about a cause for the conflicts. So, nothing to be surprised.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

If you are discussing the "Cold War" (in BK world) Narsatya, then you'd also have to look at what's happening in BK Germany.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

When it is in drama or if any member requests, I may look. BTW, thank you for your suggestion.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

Russia is closer to India than the West. India, as my friend remarked, is 90% atheist.

You have to go to 'shooting' of world wars.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I've never formally done the Advance Course and so I do not know the specifics.

Does it/Virendra Dev Dixit mention "Mother Russia", or comment on the meaning of the Russians on The Tree etc?

I remember something about communists meaning the atheists or non-believers within the BK world, so when you write "India" being 90% atheist, do you mean "BK India" because BK India does not recognise god in Virendra Dev Dixit?
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

Yes, she is also. Also it is spoken in Murlis that Bharat, at present, is total atheist. Because there is no other corporeal that he believes. once she takes advance knowledge his faith rest on her and hers on him. So both will become theist.

Many things are said about communists. No purity in any relation. body conscious means atheist, angry means atheist, don't know Father, fourth class subjects. In tree Christians of west USA, etc., are creator of USSR, subject of Christians. They the very tree in which they are sitting.

By above definition Christians, communists, Buddhists are all atheists. Atheism is old, communism is new. Communists are atheists but not other way.

In India Delhi is headquarters of communists for BKWSU. BTW you should know the CM here is anarchist. And atheism is contained in anarchism. And Bombay is headquarters of Christians for BKWSU. Delhi = Dehli "I am body."
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I see the Russian BKs brought their own flavour or imaginings to BKism ... do you feel a difference in their nature, or the nature of BKism in Russia and BKism in the West and India?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzhRoyhwxHE

the BK center Lighthouse in St. Petersburg. They look quite happy.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

It's a very luxurious bhavan.

Why all the expense if Destruction is only a few years away?

What is the video, a travel advertisement for other BKs to come and visit?
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

At NY also they built magnificent "towers". They have lot of money sucked out of public. Keep building "underground" concrete buildings.
http://www.peacevillageretreat.org/ContactUs.html, Bunny, its your country America.

BTW, St. Petersburg was founded by Peter I first emperor and autocrat of Russia. Always grand, remembering tsar Peter. Yes they show the tsar's equestrian statue.

Peter's window to west. Most western city of Russia. Peter's dream Paradise.

Peter is a remarkable person alive even after centuries.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

sita wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzhRoyhwxHE

the BK center Lighthouse in St. Petersburg. They look quite happy.
What does "They look quite happy." mean?
sita

Post by sita »

Faces, behavior, atmosphere looks like people are happy.