Baba entered Brahma in Bengal

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Baba entered Brahma in Bengal

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:The reference about Magadh desh in the audio quote refers to Manghophir in Karachi where there are crocodiles kept. Further in the audio Baba mentions Manghopir with the crocodiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zf8Rd75S60
There are lots of places or zoos where hundreds of crocodiles are kept. I do not know what significance has the physical/animal crocodile in gyaan.

Again, I did not get what you are trying to convey. Do you mean to say Magadh is said for Karachi, and not for UP or Kampil?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Yes, I think it is about Karachi. I believe the name Karachi is also mentioned, but the audio is not that good. But it is said that Brahama and Saraswati emerge from there, they adopt these names there. ShivBaba also comes there. There is something spoken about entrance and people going into trance just by seeing. This tallies with the Murli point that when he comes, he starts narrating Gyan and we can know he has come if he narrates Gyan and Murlis have started from Karachi.

I am not so certain, but i think i can hear the names Bombay and Calcutta also being mentioned. We know that visions have started in Bombay. Then he went to Varanasi. There were other references that was pointing that in Varanasi, Brahma Baba realized some power was working in him, has entered etc, so I was thinking that in the mind of Brahma Baba, entrance has happened in Varanasi, hence Magadh desh. I don't know if this is what is meant here.

Finally we have references for entrance in Bengal, Karachi and Varanasi.But whats is being mentioned about Karachi goes along with the advanced knowledge that entrance has happened there only in Brahma Baba. This is also proved by the fact that it is said that Brahma and Saraswati emerge from there, adopt their names there. When the Supreme Soul enters he names the one Brahma. It also rises questions about the time before that in the Yagya.

If Magad desh would refer to the whole of India, it would not make sense to use it in one sentence. It is said I come in Bharat in Magad dehsh, it means i come in Bharat, in Bharat. You suggest that Magadh desh rather means a condition, like degraded land, or a point in time, like Lanka is the same Dwarika in different points of time, but we already have Dwarika for heaven and Lanka for hell, i don't know why would some other name used for he same thing - hell. I would rather see Magad desh as symbol of the Confluence Age. Baba comes in Magad desh, he comes in the Confluence Age.

The meaning of crocodile can refer to the character of the soul, like fearsome and capable of eating everything suddenly and the whole of it. People from UP are considered like fearsome etc. Ganga is connected with crocodile anyway. The name Farukhabad is also interpreted like the one who will eat later.

Even if the reference is about Karachi,I believe this is in limited sense and there is also unlimited sense.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Fine. That is OK. But, I do not feel there is any practical fruitful essence in it; except like trying to prove something arbitrarily - like blindly holding or feeling the tail of an elephant and delusively concluding that, yes, this can be interpreted as a ROPE, since if feels like a ROPE!
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

OK, if you like to hold the tail and feel it as a tail, I think in the case you can rely on the information that Baba has come in Karachi. You or someone else can then share about whatever other point he is holding to, and how does it feel like, so we could know the whole elephant.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

It is PBKs who are holding the tail (just few Murli points), not BKs. I agree that I am yet to know some things.

But, Murli points clearly say that Dada Lekhraj is Prajapita Brahma and he is the fixed Chariot. He will become Avyakt/farista, etc. These are said hundreds of times in Murlis. So, there is no confusion in these things.

But, PBKs neither have proof to claim ShivBaba had entered in Sevakram, nor have any details of Sevakram, but still claim so. Even no proof that soul of Sevakram is Mr. V D Dixit. They are just doing manipulations and manipulations, from the beginning till now.

PBKs are just taking advantage of few rare Murli points about which ShivBaba has not explained to a great extent, due to which there is some darkness. And, then they have absolutely no hesitation/shame to interpret a Murli point in any way to fit their theory, sometimes totally opposite to what is said in Murli.

But in Drama, EVERYTHING is ACCURATE, and has definitely some significance. So, nothing wrong, and no one can be blamed for same.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

With reference to what factual history of the Yagya we know, Lekhraj Kirpalani was documented to have paid a sadhu type in Bengal a large sum of money to be initiated into whatever spiritual art or siddhi he offered.

And then there was no mention of Shiva at all until sometime around 1956, leaving it all wide open to retrospective interpretation.

Many Sindhis, not just BKs, mentioned how Lekhraj Kirpalani changed after he came back from that trip.

You are absolutely wrong about having "no details of Sevakram". I know the BKWSU wants to bury any mention of the Sevakrams but even their own history team has some.

Until the BKWSU sorts out its own history, no BK is in any position to accuse anyone else of " manipulations and manipulations, from the beginning till now" because - factually - that is exactly what the BKs have been doing and at a far greater scale than the PBKs.

For 20 odd years, Lekhraj Kirpalani was deluded to believe he was god, greater than god, and half of the Hindu pantheon.

Personally, I can accept some spook, spirit or deva overpowered and entered him therefore, by the same logic, it perfectly reasonable to accept it popped into someone else to try to get through Lekhraj Kirpalani's thick head. Indeed, we know in the early days, Piyu etc DID enter other mediums to speak. So what is the problem?

The only problem is the BKWSY collective ego.

Is Virendra Dev Dixit the reincarnation of one of the Sevakrams? Who knows. Ultimately it's "possible", but unprovable. All you can do is look at the product and effect and decide whether it is good or bad.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:With reference to what factual history of the Yagya we know, Lekhraj Kirpalani was documented to have paid a sadhu type in Bengal a large sum of money to be initiated into whatever spiritual art or siddhi he offered....
These all things have already been discussed with you, mostly here- viewtopic.php?f=38&t=736&p=46203&hilit=beggary#p46203

And here- viewtopic.php?f=38&t=241&p=49257#p49257
All you can do is look at the product and effect and decide whether it is good or bad.
That has been done to a great extent by different members and proof is available in the forum. More points may come up in future.
And then there was no mention of Shiva at all until sometime around 1956, leaving it all wide open to retrospective interpretation.
I do not feel that is an issue at all. A good logical response is here- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... und#p14949
The only problem is the BKWSY collective ego.
Agreed. Put here- viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2407.
bapdada

Post by bapdada »

My dear brothers,
Om Shanti,
Can u pl tell the following:

DOB OF DL:
Year or date with year of entry of ShivBaba in DL:
Place where Shiva entered first time in body of DL:
DOB of Mama/Saraswathi:
Entry year of Mama in Gyan:
Year and date of establishment of Pandav Bhavan:
Date when Mama's soul left body:
Where Mama's body was cremated:
Virendra Dev Dixit DOB:
When Virendra Dev Dixit entered in Gyan date or year:
Place where Virendra Dev Dixit took Gyan:
When Virendra Dev Dixit left BKs:
Who is Teacher for Virendra Dev Dixit:
Fact or Assumed Reason for Leaving the BKWSU-Gyan by Virendra Dev Dixit:
When Virendra Dev Dixit started advance Gyan - date or date with year:
When SatYuga is going to be established:
If Sangam Yuga is for 100 yrs, it should end by 2037 - is this correct:
sita

Post by sita »

You can find here the birth certificate of Brahma Baba:

download/file.php?id=1084&mode=view

With regards the entrance of Shiv, in the Murli it is said that it cannot be known when he comes and when he goes. But It is said that it can be known...when he narrates knowledge. There is this interpretation that since Murlis have started from Karachi (previously Baba did not use to narrate Murlis), this could have happened in Karachi.

Mama left the body on 24 June 1965. (age 46)
shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

Sita Brother gave only two answers. Who will tell the balance?
Urgent please, all Gyani tu atmas on this site..

My dear Brothers,
Om Shanti,

DOB OF DL:15-12-1884
Year or date with year of entry of ShivBaba in DL:
Place where Shiva entered first time in body of DL:
DOB of Mama/Saraswathi:
Entry year of Mama in Gyan:
Year and date of establishment of Pandav Bhavan:
Date when Mama's soul left body: give by sita
Where Mama's body was cremated:
Veerendra Dev Dixit DOB:
When Veerendra Dev Dixit entered in Gyan date or year:
Place where Veerendra Dev Dixit took Gyan:
When Veerendra Dev Dixit left BKs:
Who is Teacher for Veerendra Dev Dixit:
Fact or Assumed Reason for Leaving the BKWSU-Gyan by Veerendra Dev Dixit:
When Veerendra Dev Dixit started advance Gyan - date or date with year:
When SatYuga is going to be established:
If Sangam Yuga is for 100 yrs, it should end by 2037 - is this correct:
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Shiva wrote: Urgent please, all Gyani tu atmas on this site..

My dear Brothers,
Om Shanti,

Veerendra Dev Dixit DOB:
A. 1st February, 1942
http://www.PBKs.info/Website%20written% ... %20eng.pdf