Who is Father BRAHMA???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Who is Father BRAHMA???

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 03.04.2012 says,"You have to move along holding Father Brahma's hand in your hand, and so what is the hand? An angel does not have physical hands. So, what are Father Brahma's hands? Shrimat."

As per above Murli point
1) Father Brahma does not have physical hands. Who is this Father Brahma?
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: Who is Father Brahma???

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 09.03.2013 says,"Today, everyone should have the elevated thought: "Whatever actions I perform, I will follow Father Brahma."

So, who is 'Father Brahma' whose actions we have to follow?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I think in the first sentence, it has to refer to some form through which ShivBaba is giving Shrimat at the time the Avyakt Vani has been spoken, because actually shrmat is of ShivBaba, not of Father Brahma. Indeed the therm Avyakt Brahma is used, but Brahma always refers to the corporeal personality in whom the Supreme Soul enters (since he enters in the corporeal one, not in the subtle one), so Avyakt Brahma could either refer to Brahma Baba who enters some corporeal perosnality or the corporeal personality himself who attains Avyakt stage The second sentence I think refers to the part of Brahma Baba. We should follow the part of Brahma Baba in the actions, whilst keeping the hand of Shirmat given by ShivBaba at present.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

sita wrote:The second sentence I think refers to the part of Brahma Baba. We should follow the part of Brahma Baba in the actions, whilst keeping the hand of Shirmat given by ShivBaba at present.
Dear Andrey/Sita,
thanks for your views,
If 'Father Brahma' means Brahma Baba(Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani), then why he is not called as 'Mother Brahma' in Avyakt Vanis?? Do you have any point from 'Avyakt Vani' where Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani is referred as 'Mother Brahma'??
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

If 'Father Brahma' means Brahma Baba(Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani), then why he is not called as 'Mother Brahma' in Avyakt Vanis?? Do you have any point from 'Avyakt Vani' where Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani is referred as 'Mother Brahma'??
In order to distingwish the part through Brahma Baba from that of Jagadamba.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

yes, Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani has both parts of 'Father' and 'senior Mother'.

Av. Vani dated 22.01.1990 says,"Brahma has a unique part fixed in the drama - the same soul is mother and Father."

Now, Av. Vani 17.02.2011 says,"BapDada comes from the supreme abode, and Brahma Baba comes from the Subtle Region, and they speak the elevated versions, so do not miss a Murli for even a single day."

As per above Murli point (BapDada+Brahma Baba) speak the elevated versions. It is known to we all that soul of Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani enters in the body of Dadi Gulzar at Mount Abu. But, who is BapDada that comes from Supreme abode?
sita

Post by sita »

Now, Av. Vani 17.02.2011 says,"BapDada comes from the supreme abode, and Brahma Baba comes from the Subtle Region, and they speak the elevated versions, so do not miss a Murli for even a single day."
Obviously it is not a matter of speaking the Avyakt Vanis, because this is not spoken every day. Indeed where it is that Murli is spoken every day, that we should not miss. Is it about the Murlis from the past? I think in this case Bap refers to the supreme Father and Dada refers to the soul of Prajlita who, according to this version has aslo attained the stage of the supreme abode.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote: Av. Vani 17.02.2011 says,"BapDada comes from the supreme abode"
But Av. Vani dated 06.07.1969 says," BapDada has come from the Subtle Region to serve the children and to cleanse them.

This is due to 2 meanings of the word "Dada".

1.BapDada comes from supreme abode:Here Dada means the Grandfather (Father Shiv)
2.BapDada comes from Subtle Region: Here Dada means Big Brother (Father Brahma=Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani)

Now, who is 'Bap' in BapDada? This 'Bap' as per my churning is No. 1 ShivShakti=Mama-Om-Radhey-Jagdamba
sita

Post by sita »

Why not MamaDada then?
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

sita wrote:Why not MamaDada then?
Because Mama has changed its name and form after 1965.

Av. Vani dated 02.02.1969 says,""where has our Mama gone". It is not the time for this secret to be revealed. You will be told, after some time, where she is and what she is doing. She is a helper in the task of establishment, but with a different name and form. Achcha. It is now time to go."
sita

Post by sita »

But according to you, it is she herself who has spoken that Vani, or am I wrong. But why is the therm...she, she...used, why does she not say I, or maybe this is the secret that has been kept.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

sita wrote:But according to you, it is she herself who has spoken that Vani, or am I wrong. But why is the therm...she, she...used, why does she not say I, or maybe this is the secret that has been kept.
Imo.....The above Murli point that I have quoted about Mama is spoken by Father Brahma(Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani) in the body of Dadi Gulzar.
Similarly, Mama used to say 'he....' for 'Father Brahma'.Look at the following example:

Av. Vani dated 31.12.2007 says,"Father Brahma used all his treasures in a worthwhile way from the beginning until the last day. You saw the practical proof of that: he became a perfect angel."

Imho......Mama(No. 1 Shivshakti) and Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani (Father Brahma) together narrate Avyakt Vanis in the body of Dadi Gulzar.
sita

Post by sita »

What about the case where it is said BapDada, Dada in the sense of grandfather that refers to the supreme Father Shiv. Do you think he also comes in the body of Gulzar Dadi?
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

sita wrote:What about the case where it is said BapDada, Dada in the sense of grandfather that refers to the supreme Father Shiv. Do you think he also comes in the body of Gulzar Dadi?
Murli dated 05.05.2012 says,"Baba says: At this time, I am One who adopts many forms (Bahuroopi). It is not that when I am speaking the Murli, the supreme abode becomes empty. At this time I have to do a lot of work and a lot of service takes place. I have to grant visions to the children and to the devotees. At this time I am One with many forms. People have taken this to mean that all are forms of God."

I think that Father Shiv does not enter in the body of Dadi Gulzar at Mount Abu. But Supreme Soul Shiva at Supreme abode is combined with the No.1 Shivshkti through intellect.

Av. Vani Dated 05.02.1972 says,"Therefore it is not just the parts of the mother and Father that remain incognito, because the atmosphere too will remain incognito until the end. "Victory to the Shaktis" has been remembered, whereas of the Father it has been remembered: "Oh God, your divine games are wonderful".
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote: [/i][/color]
Av. Vani Dated 05.02.1972 says,"Therefore it is not just the parts of the mother and Father that remain incognito, because the atmosphere too will remain incognito until the end. "Victory to the Shaktis" has been remembered, whereas of the Father it has been remembered: "Oh God, your divine games are wonderful".
Very good point... shivachild Bhai....that is why it is said in Murlis :"Teri gat-mat tu hi jaane aur naa jaane koi" (Meaning that only 108 shivshaktis will know Maa-adi-shakti-jagdamba-Mama as personified ShivBaba )