www.Bap-Dada.info

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

www.Bap-Dada.info

Post by sita »

Seems like a complete collection of the Avyakt Vanis.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: www.Bap-Dada.info

Post by mbbhat »

Again great work. Wonderful.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Ah, yes, that's an ex-BK, or at least ex-BKWSU, Howiemac's making.

did not we encourage you and many other other BKs to do something similar mbbhat, and you refused?

Are these complete and original Avyakt Vanis, or are they just summaries? I remember in the first incarnation, he cleaned up a bit of the repetition and all of the "meetings with the groups" stuff which is usually at the end of them.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:did not we encourage you and many other other BKs to do something similar mbbhat, and you refused?
So what? Should I follow your orders or suggestions or encouragement? It is left to individual. [See how childish you are or perhaps talking in a different tone like I also do sometimes, so do not take seriously!]

OK- So- did you get at least something of what you had expected from me? have your complaints got reduced now?

Murli point:- Murli padhnaa koyi Yoga naheen, Murli padhney se vikarm bhasm naheen hotaa hai = Reading Murli is not Yoga, By reading Murli, one's sins do not get burnt.

Murli point:- service, if you do or someone else does, it is one and the same. - you should have this feeling.

I feel no difference if I do or you do or someone else do, if it is good.

I do not have expectation like you have.

Hope you understand these simple things.

I had said in the beginning in the ex BK forum itself that- one day Murlis will become public. - Now it has happened to a great extent.
-------------
BTW, I think- BKss also are doing such service. The BK Luhar websiste is an example.

So- drama is perfect. You, ex BKs, PBKs are doing right role. Nothing to worry or bother.

Murli point:- Annaayaas hee sab kuch hogaa = everything will happen easily, (without any burden).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

As usual, you misuse a Murli quote to excuse you doing nothing.

And do you think you will gain any inheritance by doing nothing and waiting for other people to do all the work for you?

Do you think this is how you will become an Emperor?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:As usual, you misuse a Murli quote to excuse you doing nothing.
Murli point:- sabse oonchee sthiti hai leen avasthaa arthaat mujhe koyi kaam naheen = The highest state is the leen stage that is I have no work = akartaa
Do you think this is how you will become an Emperor?
I do not wish to become emperor.

Murli point:- What all you have taken you have to return.

So- better not have desire to become so.

Murli point:- You need to sacrifice even Godly happiness. So- one should not desire heaven.

If you see in last pages of Avyakt Murli book of 1969/70, it clearly says- you should sacrifice even Ishwariy sukh (Godly happiness).

A Bk will feel heaven also as silly , when he reaches high stage, then he would like to be in deatched stage and be with baba and Shantidham and drama feeling. Until there, there will be ego of knowledge and others will feel as - "Oh yes, BKs are desire of heaven and this is the reason at present BKism appears to be cult like to some

And that is why you also have written in WPedia that- "aim of BKs is to rule the world" which is not correct. But, you have neither experienced high level, nor seen such stage. hence that is what you (and many ex BKs or even lot of BKs also) have perceived so far.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:did not we encourage you and many other other BKs to do something similar mbbhat, and you refused?
Despite his best attempts to demoralize the PBKs and ex-BKs from getting Murlis, when the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis are becoming more and more public, mbbhat has no choice but to comment
Again great work. Wonderful.
But his comments appear more to be sarcastic than an appreciation. Silence would have been a better reaction from a person who tried his best to deny Murlis to non-BKs and PBKs.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Despite his best attempts to demoralize the PBKs and ex-BKs from getting Murlis, when the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis are becoming more and more public, mbbhat has no choice but to comment
Do you think i am unhappy about making Murlis public? Not at all. I am least bothered about these things.

What Murlis I have, I do not like to open them from the book as they will get spoiled and have no time or patience to scan each and every page. I have neither a scanner, nor know how to use it. But, I know it is easy to use it, but it takes long time to scan- a boring job.

And- I know very well that no BK would be interested in old Murlis which are difficult to read. And- PBKs are not going to use murlsi, but just misuse murlsi, so - what is the use?

-------------------
mbbhat wrote:- Again great work. Wonderful.
Arjun replied:- But his comments appear more to be sarcastic than an appreciation.
Dear souls, you will not understand the secret in this. You guess wrong and are always suspicious people about me.

Sometimes I write a single comment in a topic to have track of that topic. When I like to get it, I can get it from "View your posts". Else, it would be difficult to get into it and read them at a later date.

I had not revealed this, since you may say- I am wasting the page of the forum. I have done with this intention in around 10 topics.

But, you do not understand and do personal comments, then my personal comment, then yours, ....more wastage of space and creation of garbage in the forum, have spoiled everything. I have understood you much more than what you have understood me.

You have neither understood what is inside my mind, nor what I write here. Because of your low level intellect and samdhay buddhi (suspicious) and my ego.

Anyhow, I am ready to pardon each and everyone of you unconditionally*. You may criticize me, BKs or even ShivBaba and all.

You may not understand or believe in this.

Good Bye
------------

* - This is the reason why I call anyone as complete souls. This will keep me free from having bias of anyone- either Bk, PBk or ex Bk, or anyone. What all bias comes due to discussion will die like a line in water.

This is the reason why I had not got affected or complained like you had been doing these all the time even if it is you who always have begin to pass personal comments or unable to explain Murli points.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Anyhow, I am ready to pardon each and everyone of you unconditionally*.
So, kind of you My Majesty. I shall remain grateful to you every Kalpa. :D
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:I have understood you much more than what you have understood me.

You have neither understood what is inside my mind, nor what I write here. Because of your low level intellect
Is it still going on? Another good topic spoilt ...
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

It is you who have spoiled this topic. You are always ahead in spoiling any topic, when views put by someone is against your demands or expectations.

And- if you wish to continue, you may please go ahead.

Congratulations.
---------
But, anynow, this or such topics cannot get spoiled.

Because these are just like references.

In such topics, your discussions are pointless or worthless. Because instead of looking to data/Murlis/mango, you will count leaves on the tree = Have not I(the great FB) requested mbbhat earlier, but he refused, an ex Bk has done this, etc.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

sita wrote:Seems like a complete collection of the Avyakt Vanis.

yes, Even latest English Murlis are available here.

Please find the latest Avyakt Vani dated 24.10.2013 in the following link:

http://BapDada.info/971