www.Murli.info

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: www.Murli.info

Post by fluffy bunny »

Why should we have to be guessing who said what?

Why shouldn't it all just be clear and simple?

Why cannot we just hold the leaders to some openness and honesty about all this, and not waste energy indulging or excusing them, and playing guessing games; investing "magical powers" in the messing around ... or pretending that they are "tests", or whatever?

For God's sake ... dedicate yourselves to sort it out once and for all. Get to the facts, not the opinions.

Make 2016 the year where the knowledge is all laid out plain and simple in its original unedited form for everyone to read instead of all these pointless puzzles.

The position it has gotten to, you may as well shred all the books and Murlis in a paper shredder and then just pull single lines out as if they were fortune cookies ... pretending each one is a miracle. Like the random "blessings" Seniors dole out at rakhi.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

... And don't insult me by accusing me of having a "Low Level of Understanding" for suggesting it, Mbbhat.

This is just as true for the rest of you.

Fine, you want to be BKs, PBKs, or Super BKs ... the world allows you that liberty.

At least put first things first and publish your "Bible" or "Koran".
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Many topics here are for those who believe in Murlis. They believe or say they have found the truth, according to their understanding. They believe they themselves are responsible for what they believe, and follow in their lives. They believe that on the forum, each one is doing service for the others, with neither any expectation from others nor any bondage.

Since you do not believe in Murlis or in God in the manner in which He has revealed Himself to humanity, and therefore are TOTALLY BANKRUPT yourself, it would be better for you to post your 'ignorant' views, originating from a spiritually 'ignorant', BANKRUPT mind, only at appropriate places on this forum, as per specific guidelines provided by the Admin. Else you would be having just frustration or expectations, and poking in others' matters, UNNECESSARILY, UNINVITED & UNADDRESSED - like a cheap disturbed beggar desperately craving for some attention, and later get disappointed when you begin to REALIZE your true position. Left to you.
[Also be aware that such 'ignorant' posts could get deleted altogether, hence do not waste your time here, since you already have another platform, within your personal control, to continue to display your 'ignorance' to your entire satisfaction. You may continue to find your happiness there, until the appointed hour].
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

More curses and insults?

How divine ... ! I think your stage has slipped, brother.

That's funny, the way you use capitals and red letters, it looks like the Admin of this forum.

If it all turns out to be true, I have no worries.

I'll be sitting on the Panel of 8 judging you; telling your Baba, "I asked them nicely to glorify your word. I kept telling them and suggesting to Mbbhat, and explaining why it was a good idea, but they just would not listen".

Let's remember what this topic was and keep on topic ...
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Dear fluffy bunny,

On the link you can find the Murlis in pdf, doc file and mp3. I think your dream of creating a searchable data base can now come true

http://www.PBKs.info/BMA.html
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Unfortunately, those are image file scans (therefore not searchable) ... and also in Hindi. I cannot speak Hindi.

However, if I had the text only copies of them, I could make a searchable database.

I applaud the PBKs for making their collection open to anyone and everyone anywhere for study, as it should be. Not like the BKs who have tried to create and exploit a monopoly over the supply of them.

I agree said database should be in Hindi first, but then English second.

Thank you.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

No, please click on the second part of the above link where it says Text file & mp3

and then the year (for eg.)

http://www.PBKs.info/page6.html

the files are there in pdf, doc and mp3.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I tried downloading one and it was corrupted (see below).

"Text only" means 'text only' ... .txt not .doc.

There's a very good reason for this. There is all sort of garbage formatting etc in .docs that makes them impossible to work with. Same too with PDFs.

"Close, but no cigar" as they say.

It must have started as pure text ... that's the stuff I need.

Thanks ...

(That site needs better navigation and a search facility ... but there is little point having a search if there is only a little 'searchable' material. At least, though, it would search for dates and titles. Try Sphider).
fjdkWMZ%& vkus okys dy dh rqe rLohj gks------- izkr% Dykl 2@1@1963

vkse~ “kkfUrA ;g fdldh efgek gS\ rqe cPpksa dhA D;kas\ ;s pk¡n&flrkjs] ;s tehu vkSj vkleku] bu lcds Åij bl le; esa >xM+k gSA tehu ds Åij Hkh >xM+k gS] tks ;g vkleku gS] mlds Åij Hkh >xM+k gSA gekjh Lisl vkleku esa dksbZ dk Hkh ,jksIySu u vkos] gekjs leqnz ds gn esa dksbZ Hkh u vkosA vHkh ;g xhr cuok;k gqvk gS fd cki le>krs gSa cPpksa dksA ;g xk;k tkrk gS uk ^Roeso ekrk p firk p cU/kq---*] rks lc FkksM+s gh le>k;kA ---- cki cSBdj le>krs gSa cPpksa dks& cjkscj rqEgkjk cki Hkh gSA rqEgkjh ek¡ Hkh gS( D;ksafd dgrs gSa ^rqe ekr&firk] ge ckyd rsjs ]rqEgjh —ik rs lq[k ?kusjs*A fQj cU/kq Hkh gS] l[kk Hkh gSA fQj ckck dgrs gSa] ...
sita

Post by sita »

It is not corrupted. You need to have krutidev 010 font.

Come on! Saving a doc file as a text file is done in a single click and there is no danger of loss or change in the information.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

No, it is not as easy as that ...

Each page has a page number, dates, sometimes headings, etc. ... it means that every Murli has to be checked and hand-edited afterwards.

Same too, but worse, with PDFs. Impossible with some.

Trust me, I've done 100s of them already, and am tired out by it all. It's time for another finger, or many, to assist "lifting the mountain".

The thing is .. the originals must exist somewhere, already 'pre-formatting'.
sita

Post by sita »

I believe when the Murlis are typed, they are typed directly, as doc files in word, and formatting, like page number, heading, etc., are put at that time. I don't think there is some original txt and unformatted file that is there before the doc file.
sita

Post by sita »

I think the Open Source software is used. Word is just a byword for text formatting software. With regards to the suggestion about database, I don't know if God will be in favour of that, but even an ordinary person could build that.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

"Many fingers make light work", etc ...

If all those individuals wallpapering this forum put a fraction of their energy into it ... we could build the database in days, then everyone would be on equal footing and be able to check quotes and references.

There is a bigger plan to it.

First you build the complete database of the most original Murlis ... then you start matching and adding on the revised versions so that you can observe the way they are being changed.

I think the BKs have stopped putting the original dates on them, but it should be possible to do.

It's far better just to show people than talk about it piecemeal.
sita

Post by sita »

Many fingers are working already. More than thousand written Murlis are not done by a single person. Matching dates of revised Murlis is also being done.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Could they please also publish them in a txt only form then?

Thank you.