www.Murli.info

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

www.Murli.info

Post by sita »

I am making this site http://www.Murli.info. There are scanned old Murlis, some are very hard to read. They have been with the PBKs. I don't know how they got there and how did they travel. It will take some time to upload them, 1964 is there, 69, some of 65. There is a big file...download all, but images there are psd format (Photoshop). I will change them in bmp. Please, feel free to suggest improvements.

It is interesting in the Murlis of 64 it writes Shri Mateshwari.

Comment by SAT:
Please note that above site has since been discontinued.

SAT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: www.Murli.info

Post by fluffy bunny »

Great work, this should prove to be the most authoritative collection and, hopefully, provoke more older copies and other correspondences to come out of the woodwork.

Once someone does something, everyone else will follow or react. Doing something to start things is the secret. Eventually the BKs will accept it is pointless trying to damn up the river and monopolise it, because it is spilling all over the sides anyway!

It's typical of the BKWSU, that despite all its millions of dollars and 10s of thousands of servants and slaves that they could not have done something the same years ago. The next step will be to have English translations of these, please.

Looking at your files, I see they are 1692 px by 2783 px and 200 dpi resolution .bmp files. That is good enough for printing but for just reading on the internet, they do not have to be so high resolution.

Photoshop has facilities to batch process files *and* compress them. I would suggest you make
  • a) 72 dpi versions - "Saved for web" - as .jpg files - which will make much smaller but good quality files (good especially for those reading them on phones etc). If they are all B&W scans, you may as well save them as monochrome to save more size.
    b) Make a combined .pdf file of each Murli for the sake of download. 150 dpi is equally fine for printing such quality files, again making it a little smaller. Photoshop also has a facility to make or save as .pdfs.
.jpg has better compression than .bmp.

I know this adds to your burden a little but big files eat up people's bandwidth and, I believe, in India most people are now interacting with the internet view phones rather than PCs.

In a perfect world, where the BKWSU was collaborating with us, we could have each Murli typed out in Hindi text files too ... *WITHOUT REVISIONS* (or deletions) ... in order that we all could see what was *REALLY* said. And then English translation of that. I appreciate you need the visual file for proof it is the real thing, but once that is established, .txt plain text files are the smallest and can spread the quickest.

If this is really God, or the work of God, you would have thought the BKs would have cared about it too. Sadly, as "the kings are in their counting house, counting all their money; and the queen are in their parlours, eating bread and honey" ... the burden falls upon poor us to do all the hard work. We'll do it, then the BKs will just take it all and claim credit for it!

Well done, congratulations, and thank you. Best domain name too!
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Wonderful.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

sita wrote:I am making this site http://www.Murli.info.
ahammm best ever, and oh yeah and who said just yesterday - oh I do not need proof!? :D

It is like God has come and BKs (special Dadis and Didis, Dadas) had the best opportunity in drama to achieve the best post and no doubt they have done amazing work but at last something was/is lacking in their fortune. So this proves that drama is quite open and any one can have a chance still.

The chance of making a collection as this one. Coz Supreme Soul came delivered the knowledge and is watching what we do with it.
Many time across the border from India I was questioned - where are your original Murlis, we want to read them!
Thank you
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I doubt these would be of any use, i doubt someone would even read them, it is like antique. I personally haven't read them. When there are the recorded classes, they are better. I would listen to the recorded classes or read these Murlis, only to find some proof for the BKs, not for myself. I am just fine with what i study like vcds.

Bk may doubt if some point is there in the Murlis, so if it is found there in the recorded classes, this is enough proof. I don't think you would find some point somewhere is some hidden and forgotten Murli that will unlock your intellect, you will say "Aha" and everything will turn right. There are many points pointing to one and the same direction, you don't have to be special resercher to find that, you have to be blind to miss it.

Dear, fluffy bunny,

You strike the point. I started to make the files in jpg, because i know they are smaller, but then I found some files that are coloured won't turn to jpg. Another thing is that jpg files appear as smaller pictures, something like bigger thumbnails that become big when you clickto them, whilst the bmp appear like readable. So although bmps are bit larger (not that much) I prefered them so that all files are the same and also appear as readable. I did not like to change the resolution, so that the quality is not lost.

Indeed it is a burden to make these, so if not inevitably necessary I intend to spend the least possible time, effort and money on this. I also intend to abandon it at some point. As we don't live in a perfect world I am used to putting up with not perfect things.
sita

Post by sita »

I know for to make a site findable though google you have to put some keywords, but i was not able to make that. Does anyone know how this is done, maybe fluffy bunny.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Yes, I can probably help. There are a numbers of ways to do so. Unfortunately, I am going to be quite busy for the next short while.

One of the *big* disadvantages of posing *just* image files is that none of the search engine spiders will see or read *any* of the text contained within them. In short, you are giving them nothing to read.

Adding keywords on their own via invisible meta tags are not worth very much these days. Search engines use more complex methods.

If, on the other hand, each day you posted a new Murli you wrote something about it, e.g comparing what the BKs had ripped out or erased that would be picked up quickly. Likewise, if you posted text version of the original scanned document.

I still think what you are doing is more important than you realise and the next step is to have all the original, as unedited as possible Murlis typed out in one big searchable database.

Again, it's something the BK Emperors would command and instruct their servants and slaves to do in a second if only they had the will, the wisdom or the integrity to do so ... but which we here are far more likely to do first.

If you can keep posting, I am sure someone in the future will come along and type them out.

Add some information pages to your site for the search engines to pick up.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:I am making this site http://www.Murli.info. There are scanned old Murlis, some are very hard to read. They have been with the PBKs. I don't know how they got there and how did they travel. It will take some time to upload them, 1964 is there, 69, some of 65. There is a big file...download all, but images there are psd format (Photoshop). I will change them in bmp. Please, feel free to suggest improvements.

It is interesting in the Murlis of 64 it writes Shri Mateshwari.
Nice work sita...keep it up....in most of the Murlis before 1965, mateshwari is written on top (which is enough evidence that mateshwari narrated the Murlis)...i also have about 8-9 Murlis which has mateshwari written on top....i will check the dates and see whether they are the same Murlis you uploaded.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sita wrote:I know for to make a site findable though google you have to put some keywords, but i was not able to make that. Does anyone know how this is done, maybe fluffy bunny.
In order to make it searcheable you have to post some typed matter which can be copied and pasted anywhere (either on internet or on Word files). If you wish you can post the following article approved by AIVV on the site:

Is it correct to manipulate Godly versions?

For a follower of any religion, the religious text or scripture of that religion is most sacred for him/her. For e.g. Gita for Hindus, Quran Sharief for the Muslims, Bible for the Christians, Dhammapadh for Buddhists, Guru Granth Sahib for the Sikhs, etc. Some religious followers consider their religious scriptures to be the versions of God and they consider any mistake while quoting or clarifying the scripture to be unpardonable, but there is one such sect also where the Gyan Murlis, considered to be Godly versions are not being given due respect.

Prajapita Brahmakumaries Ishwariya Vishwavidyala (PBKIVV), which claims before the world that the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva has entered into the founder of the Brahmakumaris Institution, and narrated Godly knowledge, which is called Gyan Murlis. Actually, these Gyan Murlis had been narrated in front of his aloukik (other worldly) children by the Supreme Soul Shiva through the mouth of Dada Lekhraj from 1951 to 18 January, 1969 until the death of Dada Lekhraj. In the beginning these children used to note Murlis with their own hands and make copies of these Murlis manually and send it to Brahmakumar-Kumaris living in other cities. Later on these Murlis began to be sent in a typed and cyclostyled form and now cutting is being done in these Murlis in a mindless manner and being sent to the BK Centres all over the world after being printed in thousands at the Offset Printing Press at Abu Road. But the records of such typed Murlis in the Brahmakumaris Institution are of only 5 years. After the demise of Dada Lekhraj in 1969 the Murlis of these five years are read in the Ashrams (Centres ) of Brahmakumari Institution everyday and then revised after every five years.

The Gyan Murlis, which are Godly versions, are not receiving as much respect at the hands of Brahmakumaris as they deserve. Even at time of Dada Lekhraj, when the Murlis used to be hand written and sent to everyone, manipulation used to take place, which has been mentioned in one of the revised Murli, dated 10.3.87 by the Supreme Father Shiva Himself, “Writing Murlis is a good service. Everyone will be happy. Everyone will give good blessings. Baba! The writing is very good. Otherwise they write that the writing is not good. Baba! The Vanis are being cut and sent to us. Our gems are being stolen. Baba, we are entitled to receive all the gems which emanate from your mouth. These words will be spoken only by those few children, who are special.”

When manipulation in the Murlis was prevalent during the lifetime of Dada Lekhraj himself then if this manipulation gains pace after his demise, if cutting or manipulation takes place in scores of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis, then is it a matter of surprise? Since 1969, when these Murlis are revised every five years at the Mount Abu based Headquarters of the Brahmakumaris Institution, then some mistakes take place unknowingly and some manipulations take place knowingly. For e.g. a shining example of this manipulation is a Murli dated 20.11.88 and 21.11.93, in which there is a mention of Farrukhabad situated in Uttar Pradesh in India as a hint towards the place of master of the world, who is the new bodily medium of Supreme Father Shiva. As per this Murli, “ I am a master myself. People of Farrukhabad have faith in the master (maalik). You have also understood the meaning of the word ‘maalik’. He is master, we are his children. So, certainly we must receive inheritance from him. Children say-our Baba. So you are master of his wealth.” When the same Murli was revised on 21.11.93 then the above version was changed in the following manner to hide the new role of Supreme Father Shiva, “I am a master myself. There are people who also have faith in the master (maalik). But they should be asked whether they have understood the meaning of the word maalik.” In this manner the mention of ‘Farrukhabad’ was deleted from this Murli. Actually, the Godly versions are being manipulated by the Brahmakumaris Institution in order to stop the development of the Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya established by the Supreme Father Shiva Himself at Farrukhabad. This is most regrettable.

Underlining the importance of the Godly versions, it has been mentioned in the Avyakt Vani dated 23.10.75 narrated by the soul of Dada Lekhraj through the body of B.K.Gulzar Dadi, “Murli is a walking stick. Any shortcoming can be made up on the basis of this walking-stick. So, studying or listening to Murlis with devotion means devotion towards the Murlidhar (i.e. narrator of Murlis). The indication of love towards Murlidhar is Murli. You can think that the more the love with Murlis, the more the love with Murlidhar. A real Brahmin can be tested on the basis of Murlis. Devotion to Murlis means real Brahmin. Lesser devotion to Murlis means half caste Brahmin.”

Many Brahmakumars and Brahmakumaris violate the Shrimat (Godly directions) given in the Gyan Murlis and Avyakt Vanis, but the manipulation in these Gyan Murlis itself, is a sign of utmost disrespect towards that Supreme Father Shiva. When, the important underlined versions of Murlis, indicating the changed place and body of the Supreme Father Shiva are given by the members of Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay in the form of pamphlets of Godly message to the Brahmakumars and Brahmakumaris, then they tear them in anger or trample under their feet. This is same as the destruction of invaluable scriptures by the foreign mercenaries in the history of ancient India. And since then India has continued to witness downfall. Even during the rule of Mughal Emperor Aurangazeb, the Indian scriptures used to be burnt in the oven, buried in the Earth and thrown in the rivers. Similarly, in the present Confluence-Aged shooting period also scores of proofs of shooting/rehearsal of Muslim invaders by the so-called Brahmakumar-kumaris in the form of destruction of Murlis, the Godly versions are coming to light.

Apart from this, the Murlis narrated by the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva through Brahma Baba for many years, were also tape-recorded. The recording of scores of those Murlis, was an exact proof of the versions of Supreme Father Shiva. But after the demise of the first personality (Brahma) of Trimurti Shiva, in order to maintain their influence like Brahma, alias Krishna, and in order to stop the revelation of the highest personality of Shiva (i.e. Mahadev Shankar or Ram) the head B.K.s destroyed all the cassettes containing the record of versions spoken through the mouth of Brahma and only some cassettes with cuts remain for the sake of showing off, which are handed-over to the seekers of knowledge on being asked.

The same is the state of the 30X40 inches pictures of Trimurti, World Tree, Lakshmi-Narayan, Ladder etc. printed by the Brahmakumari Ashram. These pictures were prepared by Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj) after repeated corrections on the basis of the divine visions caused to Sandeshis (particular B.K. sisters, who had the privilege of going into trance) and were printed in thousands. Not only this, copies of these big pictures were printed in English and Gujarati also. As soon as the fact of the third personality among the Trinity, i.e. Shankar was revealed through these pictures through Advance Party (AIVV) in 1976, then these old pictures were removed or destroyed from the Brahmakumari Ashrams suddenly. After the demise of Brahma Baba, how this Institution, which misleads the public, has spread in every big and small city and village after committing such a big fraud in the Godly knowledge, is a surprise. The only plausible answer to this question is that when there is dominance of sins and corruption even in the present most sinful Iron-Aged shooting by those who perform wicked deeds, then the Kalankidhar God (i.e. one, who faces a lot of allegations) is forced to take an incarnation at the end of the Iron Age. This Godly task of destruction of the wicked ones, famous in the Shrimad Bhagwat Gita as “Vinaashaay ch Dushkritaam” (destruction of those whose intellect becomes opposed to God at the time of destruction) is going on again in the same manner as it had taken place 5000 years ago.

Om Shanti
sita

Post by sita »

Yes, i understand there has to be some posts with thext so that the search engine reads them and make references to them when certain words are searched. Is it also that the search mashine reads the titles of the files, does it matter if they are called Murlis, does it help to find them when you search for Murli.

The task of transcribing the Murlis will be hard for anyone. Indeed in the BK there are many people, when there are many people any task can be separated and made easier, but what motivation do they have. They have the Murlis for their study, what more do they need. Of course, if some senior tells something has to be done, this can be a motivation, but why would he.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Interesting, so those tapes put out by Dr Luhar at http://bkdrluhar.com/ have been doctored in some way? Have they literally chopped pieces out of them?

That would make sense ... he is connected to Karuna Shetty. Are they doctoring them and then putting them out in an "unofficial" way to make it look as if it is an independent effort that they can distance themselves for?
arjun wrote:Is it correct to manipulate Godly versions?
Very good comment. Nothing that could be disagreed with by any rational minded person.

Of course, the last couple of paragraphs re Krishna and Ram etc remain to be proven, and only time will tell if they are true, but the rest is perfectly reasonable. The light of its wisdom portrays the BKWSU darkness in a very clear way.

It present a mad image of the BKs sitting around in a circle pouring over the Murlis deciding which bits to chop out and leave and how to join all the bits together instead. I think the English ones are further being "polished" in English. I don't know who it is that is doing that. Does anyone else know? Perhaps some original Western BKs from London?

If the Western BKs were to put out such message, it would be in cleverly polished but absolutely dishonest terms. That is how they come across.

I am shocked to read that they have purged tapes and posters like some Stalinist (Communist) revolutionaries. We had people saying they were destroyed because their quality was so bad. I am even more shocked to read they are investing their skills and intelligence to even edit sound tapes.

But, never mind, the truth has a way of seeping round even the tightest controls ... look at what is happening in the real world with individuals like Edward Snowden leaking all the British and American superpower spy secrets, and Julian Assange and Wikileaks. If you believe one world is a reflection of another one the same things must be going on.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: but there is one such sect also where the Gyan Murlis, considered to be Godly versions are not being given due respect.
I agree that BKWSU has done wrong, no doubt about that. But, AIVV is doing more wrong by miusing Murli points. If the former is hiding something, the latter is feeding poison (changing the meaning itself).

For e.g. a shining example of this manipulation is a Murli dated 20.11.88 and 21.11.93, in which there is a mention of Farrukhabad situated in Uttar Pradesh in India as a hint towards the place of master of the world, ...

who is the new bodily medium of Supreme Father Shiva.

When the same Murli was revised on 21.11.93 then the above version was changed in the following manner

to hide the new role of Supreme Father Shiva,
The underlined sentences have been wrongly said by PBKs.

No Murli point about Farukkhabad proves or hints about new medium or role of Shiv.

I will give some Murli points in the next post.
Actually, the Godly versions are being manipulated by the Brahmakumaris Institution in order to stop the development of the Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya established by the Supreme Father Shiva Himself at Farrukhabad. This is most regrettable.
Similarly, mis interpretation of PBKs - is this not most regrettable? PBKs are like sitting inside a glass house and throwing stone on others.
As soon as the fact of the third personality among the Trinity, i.e. Shankar was revealed through these pictures through Advance Party (AIVV) in 1976, then these old pictures were removed or destroyed from the Brahmakumari Ashrams suddenly.
Again these picture are mis used by PBKs. That may be the cause.

One of them is put here- Post No. 73

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... ley#p43674

And a post on 7th Jan 2009 here-

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... ahu#p28329

How PBKs have misused the pictures are clearly explained here.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

If I write more here, it will become off topic. hence I will move here.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 176#p46176
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Mbbhat is free to have his opinion. But that does not make it true.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

sita wrote:I am making this site http://www.Murli.info. There are scanned old Murlis, some are very hard to read.
Excellecnt website. the website home page quote is also very good;

Murli is the (blind man’s) stick. Any discrepancy will be removed on the basis of Murli. This basis will guide you to your house and your kingdom. But the efforts should not be made as per the rules according to the target but it should be made from the heart. Real Brahmins are recognized through Murli. Love for Murli means real Brahmin. Lesser love for Murli means half-caste Brahmins. (AV. 23-10-75)

Great! Keep it up!