Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Supporting Murli points for PBKs(AK)

Post by sita »

मु. 22.1.75 "पवित्र प्रव्रित्ति मार्ग बाप ही बनाते हैँ । इसलिए विश्नु को भी 4 भुजा दिखई हैँ। शंकर के साथ पार्वति, ब्रह्मा के साथ सरस्वती दिखाई है। अब ब्रह्मा की कोई स्त्री तो नहीँ है"

Mu. 22.1.75 "It is the Father who creates the pure family path. That is why Vishnu is also shown with 4 arms. Along with Shankar - Parvati, along with Brahma - Sarasvati. (But) there is no wife of Brahma. (because Saraswati is his daughter)

On the old pictures also the names of Lakshmi and Narayan and Ram Sita were mentioned.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:मु. 22.1.75 "पवित्र प्रव्रित्ति मार्ग बाप ही बनाते हैँ । इसलिए विश्नु को भी 4 भुजा दिखई हैँ। शंकर के साथ पार्वति, ब्रह्मा के साथ सरस्वती दिखाई है। अब ब्रह्मा की कोई स्त्री तो नहीँ है"

Mu. 22.1.75 "It is the Father who creates the pure family path. That is why Vishnu is also shown with 4 arms. Along with Shankar - Parvati, along with Brahma - Sarasvati. (But) there is no wife of Brahma. (because Saraswati is his daughter)
1) How does these Murli points support AIVV? Baba has certified only Vishnu as pravrutti_Marg(PMarg). Has Baba certified Shankar and Paravti as pravruttimarg?

2) First of all, it is PBKs who show two hands of their Vishnu as - KD and sister Vedanti - as one pair, then Brahma/DLR and Saraswati/(Om Radhe) as another pair. How do these pair relate to PMarg?

3) PBKs even say- real Saraswati is sister Vedanti, and Om Radhe is only a title holder Saraswati. So- why and how come they use Om radhe as Saraswati (in their view)? Are they pairing REAL Brahma to TITLE HOLDER Saraswati?

Flaw No. 445 to 447 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52352#p52352
On the old pictures also the names of Lakshmi and Narayan and Ram Sita were mentioned.
I did not get. How does this support AIVV? Is the name Ram and Sita removed in new picture?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

In the point there are 4 souls who are mentioned. These four souls were mentioned in the older pictures like Lakshmi and Narayan and Ram Sita. Now the names Ram - Sita are not mentioned.

Shankar - Parvati in this point are mentioned as separate to Brahma- Saraswati. And the pure family path, will this be established in the corporeal form or in the Subtle Region. It is said that there is no such thing that in the Subtle Region Shankar sat and narrated story to Parvati, it is about this world.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:In the point there are 4 souls who are mentioned. These four souls were mentioned in the older pictures like Lakshmi and Narayan and Ram Sita. Now the names Ram - Sita are not mentioned.
Please give proof for your comments. In the older pictures, is it said- the four hands represent L, N, R and S?
Shankar - Parvati in this point ...
Just beating around the bushes without proving anything.
sita

Post by sita »

Please give proof for your comments. In the older pictures, is it said- the four hands represent L, N, R and S?
http://www.adhyatmik-university.com/img ... murthy.jpg
Just beating around the bushes without proving anything.
If there is something that does not seem right to you, you are welcome to discuss that. Otherwise such dismissive comments are useless.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The link is not opening. If you like, you may put more details.
sita

Post by sita »

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Which page in which book?
sita

Post by sita »

The trimuti picture.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:The trimuti picture.
1) It is not mentioned in the picture that - the four hands represent four souls - L, N, R and Sita. It is said- "in G Age, sustenance is through L and N" and "in S Age through R and S".

Baba has said these things in detail here- Post No. 81- Murli point No. 4 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... rms#p11577

The Murli point says- first(Conf Age) is Trimurti, then LN(G Age), then RS(S Age), then single crown Kings, then No Crown....

2) In the Trimurti picture- just regarding heaven is mentioned.

Now- whether it is cut or not, it does not cause any loss, as BKs believe and clearly say the same as said in 1)

3) If your/pbk argument is taken to be valid, it just becomes more erroneous.
Because if PBK believe- the four hands represent four souls- L, N , R and S, and the head is Mr. Dixit, then Mr. Dixit cannot be included in any of the L, N, R and S.

Moreover- one of the hands/souls - KD - does not play any of the four roles (L,N,R or S). So- as already mentioned- the PBk Trimurti concept is fully erroneous. - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&start=135 ,

So- the above one just adds one more error to it. Good.
sita

Post by sita »

Somewhere mbbhat asked to provide the original of the point about Mama coming into children. Fist line.
Attachments
2.jpg
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Somewhere mbbhat asked to provide the original of the point about Mama coming into children. First line.
Thanks to Baba and you for providing this Murli point.

I had not been against saying- Mama entering into children to do service, since one in perfect stage can do subtle service. - put in Post No. 130 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... raa#p12504

But, I was against the USUAL PBK claim where PBKs say- "Mama and B baba can enter into children and STUDY" - put in - Error No. 01 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593#p48628

In the Murli point given above- it says- Mama does service, does purushaarth. Purushaarth can also mean doing service.

The Murli point clearly says- Mama can enter in children and speak Murli, or show path to others. But, PBKs believe it is Mr. Dixit who shows the path, and Mama just/mainly is doing study.

So- PBKs like to take only half/tail of Murli points, and also TWIST. This is once again evident here- is it not?
sita

Post by sita »

"गीत गाना नहीं है| वास्तव में सुनना भी नहीं है|" (m.15.4.71)

"Songs should not be sung. Actually one should not listen also." (m.15.4.71)

"इसका फोटो भी तुम मत रखो| कोई भी देहधारी का फोटो नहीं रखना है|" (m. 27.3.86)

"Don't keep even his photo. Photo of no bodily being should be kept." (m. 27.3.86)
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:"गीत गाना नहीं है| वास्तव में सुनना भी नहीं है|" (m.15.4.71)

"Songs should not be sung. Actually one should not listen also." (m.15.4.71)

"इसका फोटो भी तुम मत रखो| कोई भी देहधारी का फोटो नहीं रखना है|" (m. 27.3.86)

"Don't keep even his photo. Photo of no bodily being should be kept." (m. 27.3.86)
There are also Murli points which say- Do not keep photo of Lakshmi Narayan as well as even ShivBaba.

Baba has said- the photos, songs, etc- are good, use them, but they are not the final ones. In the end, Baba will remove even pictures. - See the Sakar Murli point- 02-07-85 - given in post on 7th march 2017 - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1860&p=52678#p52700

But, PBKs have got stuck to old pictures.

PBKs also listen to music while meditating. They have avoided songs, but failed here. Has ShivBaba said- during Yaad. listen to music?
sita

Post by sita »

There cannot be photos of Lakshmi and Narayan. These are pictures and these are pictures of knowledge and are used for to explain to people. They are used like a diary that on looking at the picture the one who explains would be reminded of a the points he has to explain and not miss some point. But Baba has said that our mind will become like a diary and certainly those who explain, is able to explain without having the pictures, because the points are there in his intellect.

You are right we don't need the pictures in physical way, but we need to have these pictures in our intellect of who plays the part of Lakshmi and Narayan in practical way. And it is correct that at the end in our intellect also all of these pictures will not be there, but only the remembrance of point of light will remain.
PBKs also listen to music while meditating. They have avoided songs, but failed here. Has ShivBaba said- during Yaad. listen to music?
That is not true.