HOW IMPROVE SOUL PURITY/PAWAN FROM PATIT AND ITS ADVANTAGES

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
rmn

HOW IMPROVE SOUL PURITY/PAWAN FROM PATIT AND ITS ADVANTAGES

Post by rmn »

I request all Seniors on the subject topic, pl offer their opinions and discuss on this subject. How to improve purity/pavitrata of soul and how we can recognize the purity advantages and impurities/patiti disadvantages of a soul with respective to baba's muralis only not based on own/creative thinkings.
thanks
rmn
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: HOW IMPROVE SOUL PURITY/PAWAN FROM PATIT AND ITS ADVANTA

Post by shivachild »

Dear RMN,
With reference to the Purity we have to understand that there are two aspects of it:
1) Purity of Body
2) Purity of Mind(thoughts)

Purity of Mind(thoughts) is more important to understand because if our thoughts are pure body will automatically become pure:

Please refer the Avyakt Vani point dated 08.05.1969 in this connection,:"Do you know which aspects you have to keep yourself safe from? Firstly, there has to be purity in the mind: there should be no doubt in the mind. And secondly, you should maintain such control that no innaccurate word emerges from your mouth. There should be control over your words, and control over your mind. Your words and actions should be like those of BapDada in the corporeal form. Your actions should be such that, seeing you, others do the same."
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 08.05.1969 says,:"In order to make your thoughts, words and actions accurate, simply remember three words. What are those three words? These three words are mentioned in the Murli every day. In your thoughts become incorporeal... in your words, become egoless... and in your actions become viceless.If you are able to remember that, you can never be defeated by any obstacle of Maya."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 05.11.2013 says,:"BapDada has hope in you, but for success you must gain the power of tolerance. The sign of closeness to perfection is success. Put this slogan in front of you: "purity is the prosperity of the Confluence Age". "Purity is prosperity". There is so much detail in purity."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 16.01.1980 says,:"Purity is the main foundation, and the test of real knowledge. On the basis of purity there is natural Yoga, Gyan, dharna, and service. The foundation of all four subjects is purity. This is why it was the first paper to be checked."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 19.06.1969 says,"What is the main Shrimat? The main Shrimat is to stay on the pilgrimage of remembrance as long as possible, because it is through remembrance that there will be success in purity."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 26.12.1970 says,:"If you keep your mind busy in pure thoughts, then you will not have any other thoughts. Keep the mind busy in churning the treasures you have received."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 23.02.1980 says,":The first paper to have been checked was the paper of purity. The overall result for the great majority has been satisfactory at the level of purity in action. The result for purity in speech is 25% less than for action, and in the case of purity of mind it is 50% less."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani date 18.01.1977 says,:"Your religion, that is, the basic principle, is complete purity. Do you know the definition of complete purity? It means that there should not be even the slightest trace of impurity in your thoughts or dreams. Only those who have such elevated dhama are called true Brahmins."
rmn

Post by rmn »

Om Shanti Shiva CHILD,
U R only gave lot of information on this subject, other Seniors are mum on this subject. I do not know why they are mum without discussions it is very bad case.
Any how u r discussions are very much use full for me and others.
thank
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:Om Shanti Shiva CHILD,
U R only gave lot of information on this subject, other Seniors are mum on this subject. I do not know why they are mum without discussions it is very bad case.
rmn, I am deliberately silent because when we used to quote Murli points on the earlier discussions started by you, you used to immediately abuse us by asking us not to quote any Murli point. And now that we are silent you are unhappy at this response as well. :laugh:
Moreover, you did not start the discussion in a polite manner and put a condition that we should not write our own opinion. Discussions cannot take place by dictating terms and conditions in an impolite manner.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

rmn wrote:Om Shanti Shiva CHILD,
Any how u r discussions are very much use full for me and others.
thank
Dear RMN,
imo(In my openion).... its not bad case that others are silent.Each and Every soul has its own interest.It is good If others also participate in this wonderful subject.If not than also they are free to have their own openoin not to participate.No need to compell any soul.
And most important dear, here comes the fundamental of purity.Its my pure thoughts and vibrations to all by quoting Murli points on purity. Because this knowlegde is given by the ocean of Purity.
Good to know that you find the discussion useful. I will try my best to continue this wonderful collection on wonderful subject.

Avyakt Vani dated 23.01.1980 says," BapDada sees all the great souls, the righteous souls, the charitable souls, and the great pure souls, and smiles. The children of the supreme souls are supremely pure. There is greatness in purity. There is regard for purity. On the basis of purity the soul becomes supremely worship worthy and praiseworthy. Purity is the most elevated religion, and the greatest act of charity within Godly service, is to give a donation of purity. To inspire others to become pure is to become a charitable soul oneself, because you are freeing another soul from the great sin of killing the soul. Purity is the donation of life."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 18.02.1993 says,:"So, you imbibed the vow of purity as soon as you took birth into Brahmin life, did you not? Did you take a vow just of celibacy, or was it a vow of total purity? What vow did you take? You took a vow of complete purity, not just of celibacy. Purity is not just celibacy: the vow of purity is to attain victory over the five vices. So, check to what extent you are successful in your vow of purity."
rmn

Post by rmn »

Om Shanti bahaji,
Purity means truth, truth means the characteristics of souls are truth, when we took body from dwapara we lost the souls characteristics and fall in body consciousness that is the reason, all are without real peace at present. As per as body consciousnesses all are getting a peace short time/ temporarily not rationalizing the real peace.
Any how to come in satyayuga in king doom only there are two things are there one is how to yad sweet baba and how to make souls pure.
When asks the first doubt on this site every body quoted different different opinions, where as only by name sita ( i do not know real name) gave some idea on this. But my dear bhajii, still lot of information/discussions are needed on this subject whatever u have told it is not sufficient. Hence i request u pl tell some more things based on u r experiences.
thank
rmn
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear PBK Shiva child,
When i asked the how to do Yoga with sweet baba, many persons are shocked and became angry on my sentences and told me i am brain less, and stupid etc., hence i reported to administrators also. The Seniors are not encouraging juniors on this site. I do not know about u. How long u r with BKs and PBKs.
And also i undeestood that Virendra Dev Dixit has declared that, he was not a sevakram based on the anti om mandli report, wherein in was stated that, the secretary of the anti om mandli was Sevak Ram and further Virendra Dev Dixit has stated and used ulta Gyan that, sevakram means Servant in om mandli. Pl tell me truth on this subject also.
thank a lot.
rmn