HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Welcome Roy! Do you want to say that Shiv not entered in Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1937. If this is the case, who has spoken above Murli point quoted by you and how??
Hi shivachild Bhai thank you, i have been enjoying your contributions to the forum, along with warrior Bhai.

We know from several sources that Brahma Baba wasn't the Chariot in 1936/7. Firstly it has been proved beyond a reasonable doubt through various documents, that Brahma Baba wasn't 60 in 1936, and was more likely 52... although the teachings of the AIVV, say that he was infact 50, and this is my belief at this time.

"Those people(i.e. the non-Brahmins of the outside world) do not understand the meaning of vaanprasth as well (as the BKs, who fudge this issue, when they speak of Brahma Baba Krishna being fifty-fiveish, or sixtyish, in 1936/7, when there is now proof that he was about 52, and thus not at the vaaprastha stage, at this time) .They have to enter the vaanprastha stage; this is why they feel that they should seek a guru. They seek a guru after 60 years of age. This rule has started now (in the Confluence Age). The Father says – I become his (Prajapita-Ram's) Satguru in the vaanprastha stage (when he was 60 years old in 1936/7, in his previous birth) at the end of the many births of this one (Brahma Baba Krishna, who would be about 50 years old at this time)." [Mu 20.07.09]

Baba then clarified in the following Murli point, when Brahma Baba became 60 and He finally entered him, to begin narrating the Murlis directly to the chidren, rather than narrating them to Dada Lekhraj, through a third party...

“The (directly narrated) Murlis have started since (the days of) Karachi (in 1947). Earlier (Shiv)Baba did not narrate Murlis (directly to the children). He(Dada Lekhraj) used to get up at 2 o’clock in the night and write 10-15 pages. The Father(Shiv) used to dictate (to Dada Lekhraj Krishna, through the body of Prajapita-Ram), then they(i.e. the two of them - Ram & Krishna) used to issue the copies (to the children of the Yagya).” [Mu 26.05.78]
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote:
Do you want to say that Shiv not entered in Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1937?.
hi everyone,

Yes you have a good question here. No matter how many Murli points one may quote on this still is difficult to grasp it.
Supreme Soul only enter an impure body. In 1937 Lekhraj was not 'so' impure to be called impure to that capacity. This soul only becomes total impure in the last birth and at the end of his last birth. So that is why only when Lekhraj became completely impure Supreme Soul enters him. You can churn as how and when Lekhraj became that impure.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Please refer the following Murli point from the Murli dated 12.01.2013 regarding Shiva entry in Lekhraj Kirpalani;"Those souls have taken 84 births and have become tamopradhan and they are the ones who have to become satopradhan again. Therefore, someone is surely needed to teach them how to become satopradhan. No one except tbe Father can teach this. You understand that Shiv Baba has entered this one at the time of the final one of his many births. He explains so clearly! Achcha".

This Murli point contradicts the Murli point that says Shiva enters only in the soul that completes full 84 births.

readers views please......
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:This Murli point contradicts the Murli point that says Shiva enters only in the soul that completes full 84 births.
It may appear to if it is taken out of context of the whole knowledge... but when when Father Shiv says that He enters only that soul who takes the complete 84 births of 5000 years duration, He is speaking about the role he plays through Prajapita Brahma, the no 1 Brahma, there are 5 in all. The role of Father is only played through Ram aka Prajapita Brahma... the role of mother is played through Brahma Baba Krishna... but three other souls are entered by Father Shiv who play hero-herione roles. It is interesting to note that there a 5 souls who make up the dual form of Vishnu at the end.

"I take the support of this one(i.e. Brahma Baba Krishna) for a temporary period. I only enter this one for a short time(1947/8 to 1968/9). This one is an old shoe. When someone's wife dies, he says... 'the old boot's gone, I'll now get a new (one - in Father Shiv's case, this new wife is Prajapita Brahma aka corporeal Ram, whom He enters, in 1969/70)'. This (Brahma Baba Krishna) is also an old body, is not it (and will have to be replaced at some point during the Confluence Age)?" [Mu 11.07.70]

"I (Father Shiv) enter him who has that role fixed in drama, and the title Brahma is to be attributed to him again. If He(Shiv) comes into another person, his name will also be given Brahma(Dadi Gulzar has never been referred to as Brahma)." [Mu 10.03.78]

“Baba keeps explaining. Also go on making corrections. One must definitely write the word ‘Prajapita Brahma’ before ‘Brahmakumar-kumaris’. By saying ‘Prajapita’ the Father is proved. The question that we precisely ask, is... what is your relationship with Prajapita Brahma? It is because many people (in the Brahmin Yagya) have the name Brahma. Some females also have the name Brahma... Nobody has the name Prajapita. That is why the word ‘Prajapita’ is very important.” [Mu 06.09.07]

"Even on your board, the word ‘Prajapita’ is very important. This word must be added without fail. It is not so effective if just the word ‘Brahma’ is written. So even the board should be corrected by writing the correct word. This is a very important word. Even females have the name Brahma." [Mu 17.12.05]

"This is the (Purushottam)Confluence Age (that begins, in 1976); a time for sinful to become pure (through accurate purusharth), is not it? When they(Brahma Baba Krishna & Mama Saraswati, plus Ram & Sita) become complete(i.e. karmateet at the end), then the new Kingdom, new (Confluence Age) era(Vaikunth aka Heaven-Ramraj - 111) of Lakshmi & Narayan(i.e Vishnu) begins, which is (also) called Vishnupuri(i.e. the abode of Vishnu). Sustenance takes place (in the Golden Confluence Age) through the two forms of Lakshmi & Narayan(i.e. Vishnu - Confluence Age Lakshmi & Narayan aka Ram & Sita, plus Golden Age Lakshmi & Narayan aka Radhe & Krishna. This continues until Final Destruction in 2036/7; after which time, Radhe-Krishna are re-born in the practical Golden Age, as siblings... the children of Ram & Sita). [Mu 06.09.77]

“Father (Shiv) alone establishes the pure family cult after coming down on earth. That is why four arms have been shown for Vishnu - Parvati(Sita) with Shankar(Ram), and Saraswati(Radhe) with Brahma(Krishna).” [Mu 23.01.90]
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Do you want to say that:
1) Supreme Soul Shiva(Supreme Soul Siva) entered in the body of Sevakram in 1937.(in the 83rd birth of Virendra Dev Dixit)?
2) Supreme Soul Shiva also entered in the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1947?
3) Supreme Soul Shiva also entered in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit in 1969?
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Do you want to say that:
1) Supreme Soul Shiva(Supreme Soul Siva) entered in the body of Sevakram in 1937.(in the 83rd birth of Virendra Dev Dixit)? 2) Supreme Soul Shiva also entered in the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1947? 3) Supreme Soul Shiva also entered in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit in 1969?
I wish to say that imo...

1) The Supreme Soul Shiv entered the body of Ram aka Prajapita Brahma, in 1936/7 in order to clarify the meaning of Dada Lekhraj's visions, and in the process Ram becomes Jagapita, the world Father... the corporeal Father who has no corporeal spiritual Father himself. However, this wasn't Ram's 83rd birth, it was in fact his 84th birth. Ram's present birth is an extension of his previous 84th birth... because once he becomes Narayan, his first pure birth of the cycle begins... and after final nuclear destruction his body will rejuvenate. Thus he will take 21 pure births in Heaven, including this birth in which he becomes totally pure at the end, and in which he goes on to rule in the practical Golden Age, until Prince Krishna(Brahma Baba) reaches the age of 20-25, and then he will hand over his title(Narayan) to him.
2) Yes
3) Yes

"This mother (Gita Mata-Jagadamba-Adi Brahma) cannot have any (spiritual) Mother (in corporeal form - as she becomes World Mother Jagadamba, when Father Shiv implants the seed of knowledge in her womb-like intellect, through Prajapita-Ram). Just as (Corporeal)ShivBaba(Prajapita-Ram) does not have any (spiritual) Father (in corporeal form); this one (Gita Mata-Jagadamba) does not have any (spiritual) mother (in corporeal form)." [Mu 31.01.08]

"Do you know Prajapita Brahma and his mouth-born creation (child Krishna Brahma Baba)?" [Mu 17.12.08]

“That one is called Prajapita Brahma, through whom the creation (child Krishna Brahma Baba) is created at the beginning (in 1936/7). He(Prajapita-Ram) is the Great-Great Grandfather.” [Mu 03.05.72]

"It is explained, that through (Prajapita)Brahma's body, Supreme Father(Shiv) Supreme Soul comes (and) adopts Brahma(Baba Krishna, at the beginning of the Confluence Age, in 1936/7)." [Mu 11.12.83]

"Although someone may be a millionaire here, but they are still sad, because their body cannot be rejuvenated. Your body (i.e Prajpaita Ram's and the bodies' of the accurate soul conscious Brahmins, who survive destruction) is rejuvenated (to become deity bodies - after final world destruction, in 2036/7)." [Mu 28.01.73]

"By this Raja Yoga (taught by Ram ShivBaba, since 1976) you (PBKs or true Brahmin children) will become Lakshmi and Narayan in this Purushotam Sangamyug itself(i.e. nar to Narayan - nari to Lakshmi)."[Mu 05.12.74]

“The two forms of Vishnu, Lakshmi and Narayan (of the Confluence Age, after physically surviving nuclear destruction) give birth to (the deity) children (Radhe-Krishna, after 2036/7) who sit on the throne (20-25 years later).” [Mu 06.09.92]
jyothirling
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Post by jyothirling »

The one with anishay and the one create anischay are devils. The evil is not the person who has the anishchay. It is the soul of Hitler like enter him and think.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Roy wrote:However, this wasn't Ram's 83rd birth, it was in fact his 84th birth. Ram's present birth is an extension of his previous 84th birth... because once he becomes Narayan, his first pure birth of The Cycle begins... and after final nuclear destruction his body will rejuvenate. Thus he will take 21 pure births in Heaven, including this birth in which he becomes totally pure at the end, and in which he goes on to rule in the practical Golden Age, until Prince Krishna(Brahma Baba) reaches the age of 20-25, and then he will hand over his title(Narayan) to him.
Let us recalculate the average age of Ram's soul in 42 years of Kalyug(iron age) based on our discussion so far;

taking Confluence Age=100 years (1937 to 2037),taking 2037 as zero date of Cycle (Kalpa) of 5000 years

Ram's soul completed his 84 births in the year 1947.
Therefore, Age of Extended birth=90 years (1947 to 2037)

total duration of Kalyug excluding Extended birth=1250-90=1160

Hence, Average Age of 42 births of Kalyug of Ram's= 27.61 years

Can, anyone find out at least 20 short births of Ram during iron age, so that average of Ram's soul become 27.61 years.
I specially request to dear warrior for this.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

jyothirling wrote:The one with anishay and the one create anischay are devils. The evil is not the person who has the anishchay. It is the soul of Hitler like enter him and think.
Dear jyothirling,
Please refer Blessings of Today's Murli;

Blessings:May you be a victorious jewel who remains unshakeable even in an upheaval by having faith in the intellect.

Faith and victory are firm companions of one another. Where there is faith, there is certain victory because you have
the faith that the Father is the Almighty Authority and that you are a master almighty authority and so where can victory
go? Those who have such faith in the intellect can never be defeated. When your foundation of faith is strong, no storm
can shake it. To remain unshakeable even in an upheaval is said to be a victorious jewel with faith in the intellect.
However, there mustn’t be faith in just the Father, but also in the self and the drama.

I have full faith on drama, but knowledgeful souls needs explation. Here is no question of Nishchay/Anishchay.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivachild wrote:Do you want to say that:
1) Supreme Soul Shiva(Supreme Soul Siva) entered in the body of Sevakram in 1937.(in the 83rd birth of Veerendra Dev Dixit)?
2) Supreme Soul Shiva also entered in the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1947?
3) Supreme Soul Shiva also entered in the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit in 1969?
It was clarified in one of the recent Discussion CDs that Shiv does not enter in the soul of Ram when he was not aware of the basic knowledge, i.e. from 1942 to 1969 until he entered the path of basic (BK) knowledge.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:taking Confluence Age=100 years (1937 to 2037),taking 2037 as zero date of Cycle (Kalpa) of 5000 years
Ram's soul completed his 84 births in the year 1947.
Therefore, Age of Extended birth=90 years (1947 to 2037)
total duration of Kalyug excluding Extended birth=1250-90=1160
My understanding is that 2037 is not the zero date of the cycle... 2018 is 111, when Ram and Krishna become complete, and Confluence Age Heaven begins and is sustained by Vishnu(Vishnupuri or Vaikunth)... Thus Ram's pure spiritual birth begins in 2018 when he becomes karmateet, although it takes another 18 years for him to acquire a pure body through rejuvenation.

"Now nobody has become a complete flower. That is the Karmateet stage or (complete) soul conscious (or bodiless) stage. That will be achieved only in the end." [Mu 08.10.78]

"You have to become satopradhan(pure) while remembering the Father(Ram ShivBaba). The Father has come only to show the path. This body will remain old till the end(2036/7 - after which time, it will become rejuvenated). These are just bodily organs with which the soul has a connection. The soul becomes like a flower(totally self realised - soul conscious) and then performs good actions as well (through this old degraded body)." [Mu 02.07.09]

Also it was 1941/2 when Ram left his previous body... it was Sister Vedanti(Sita) who left her previous costume in 1947.

“Those who expired at the early stage of Yagya, again might have grown up to 20 years(Adi Radhe-Sita - BK Sister Vedanti, re-born in 1947 - returned to the Yagya in 1965) or 25 years(Prajapita-Ram - Virendra Dev Dixit, re-born in 1942, in Ahmedgunj, Farrukhabad, UP - returned to the Yagya in 1969). They might have taken their admission to the knowledge.” [Mu 17.02.75 - originally narrated in 1967]

“The children who left their mortal coils(i.e. their previous body) will surely return to the Brahmin clan (in their next body).” [Mu 17.02.74]

If we take the extended birth to be from 1942 to 2018, that is 76 years... but when you divide that by 42 births, it makes little difference to the average age over this period.
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

OMG What happened!
Predictions again ;-)
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

arjun wrote:It was clarified in one of the recent Discussion CDs that Shiv does not enter in the soul of Ram when he was not aware of the basic knowledge, i.e. from 1942 to 1969 until he entered the path of basic (BK) knowledge.
Thank you! Arjun, for the recent information regarding entry of Supreme Soul Shiva in the body of Ram's soul.Please also tell us whether Virendra Dev Dixit is Ram's 84th birth?
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

warrior wrote:OMG What happened!
Predictions again ;-)
Yes, these are predictions only and nothing else.

Murli dated 01.01.2013 says,"The true Father and the true Teacher Himself comes and tells you that He comes at the Confluence Age. My age is just for the duration that I come here. I come and, having purified the impure, I go back. From the moment I take birth, I start teaching you Raja Yoga. Then, when I have finished teaching you, the impure world is destroyed and I go back. I only come for this length of time; that's all. They have not mentioned a time in the scriptures. The Father Himself comes and tells you when Shiv Baba takes birth, for how many days He stays in Bharat and that He comes at the Confluence Age. The beginning of the Confluence Age is the beginning of My coming, and the end of the Confluence Age is the end, when I depart. In between, I sit here and teach you Raja Yoga."

It is not easy to determine starting and end of Confluence Age:

1)The beginning of Confluence Age is beginning of coming of Supreme Soul Shiva?but when??
2)The end of Confluence Age is when Supreme Soul Shiva depart? but when??
3)In between HE(true Father,true teacher) teaches us RajYoga.(Nowhere date is mentioned)?
warrior

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote:

It is not easy to determine starting and end of Confluence Age:

1)The beginning of Confluence Age is beginning of coming of Supreme Soul Shiva?but when??
2)The end of Confluence Age is when Supreme Soul Shiva depart? but when??
3)In between HE(true Father,true teacher) teaches us RajYoga.(Nowhere date is mentioned)?
Yes good Murlis points by you and Roy. Nice digging!

1. So far all we heard is 1936 for the coming of Supreme Soul. Of course we cannot know exactly when Supreme Soul enters or departs. Everything is destiny in drama, no one can change it. All is automatic without preparing for it, no new preparation, so according to drama is exact according to time, not before not after. Just exact. But however drama was expecting the arrival of Supreme Soul. I say expecting in a very unlimited vision that comes tru lots of research and when putting the pieces together I can look back and see all the scenes of drama getting ready for the great arrival. Like we been calling for God for a long time...and in 1931 Lekhraj purchased the plot in Hyderabad to build a house to accommodate families and that turned to be the Om Mandli later on , etc...

2. When all souls of the entire world recognize Prajapita as their Father so Supreme Soul departs.