HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:Dwaparyug=1250 years with 21 births; Average Age 1250/21=59.52 years
Kalyug=1250 years with 42 births; Average Age 1250/42=29.76 years

HOW??
PLEASE EXPLAIN
Relevant Murli point from Murli dated 23.04.2014,"All of these illnesses emerge from the Copper Age onwards. The Father comes and makes you ever healthy. You make effort to remember the Father through which you become ever healthy. You also have a long lifespan. It is only a matter of yesterday. You had a lifespan of 150 years. Now, it is a lifespan of 40 to 45 years, on average, because those people were yogis whereas these people are bhogis (those who indulge in sensual pleasures). You are Raja Yogis and Raja Rishis and this is why you are pure."
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:Relevant Murli point from Murli dated 23.04.2014,"All of these illnesses emerge from the Copper Age onwards. The Father comes and makes you ever healthy. You make effort to remember the Father through which you become ever healthy. You also have a long lifespan. It is only a matter of yesterday. You had a lifespan of 150 years. Now, it is a lifespan of 40 to 45 years, on average, because those people were yogis whereas these people are bhogis (those who indulge in sensual pleasures). You are Raja Yogis and Raja Rishis and this is why you are pure."
And Murli dated 25.04.2014 says,"Some have parts to play for 100 years, some have parts for 80 years, some for two years and some have parts for six months. Some die immediately after taking birth. Some even die in the womb before taking birth. There is the difference of day and night in rebirth here and taking rebirth in the Golden Age."
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

shivachild wrote:And Murli dated 25.04.2014 says,"Some have parts to play for 100 years, some have parts for 80 years, some for two years and some have parts for six months. Some die immediately after taking birth. Some even die in the womb before taking birth. There is the difference of day and night in rebirth here and taking rebirth in the Golden Age."
The question is though ... is such a statement like literally, or allegorical? That is, does it mean a physical birth or "alokik" birth?

I am interested in the mathematics of the Cycle because I think they don't make sense, even if you accept the 5,000 year. The bigger problem is not even the Kaliyug, it is the Satyug ... and how the population increases when two parents only have two children, i.e. replacing themselves.

I don't think either have been answered sufficiently well.

If the average age of BKs in the Kaliyug is 42 years, then for every birth they live above 42 years ... e.g. most of the "original gems" lived into their 80s or even 90s ... they would have to decrease another birth by an equivalent length ... e.g. live to 62 and you have to die aged 22 in another life.

We have a good idea of life expectancy rates going back 300 or 400 years, or even more. I am not sure they match ... although death during birth (infant mortality) used to be quite high.

The other interested related question is, who is ShivBaba speaking to when he says things like, "you have taken 84 births". Many of the "original gems", including those said to be in the 8 or 108 have died off early before Destruction. Was that their 83 birth, therefore were they really "all rounders ... complete souls ... members of the mala" etc.

It's looking more likely that Janki Kirpalani is going to die before Destruction ... what does that mean related to her ultimate status? Of course, the BKs have invented an invisible Advance Party as an add on ... is that a birth 84 or birth 1, and is birth 1, how were they born by vice into hell to create more karma as they are not in the Knowledge or remembrance?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I am interested in the mathematics of The Cycle because I think they don't make sense, even if you accept the 5,000 year. The bigger problem is not even the Kaliyug, it is the Satyug ... and how the population increases when two parents only have two children, i.e. replacing themselves.
I have heard an explanation that it is the royal family who have only two children, but the subjects have more children.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I have never heard that ... is there any evidence for it? Or it is just wishful thinking that someone dreamed up?
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

fluffy bunny wrote:The question is though ... is such a statement like literally, or allegorical? That is, does it mean a physical birth or "alokik" birth?
Imo….......in the context of this Murli, it seems that it is spoken about “physical birth”.

Murli dated 26.04.2014 says,"You children are now gaining victory over Maya by following the Father's Shrimat. Maya repeatedly makes your intellect run away in other directions. Here, Baba pulls it. Baba would never say anything wrong. The Father is the Truth. You are sitting here in the company of the Truth. All others are in the company of falsehood."

fluffy bunny wrote:I am interested in the mathematics of The Cycle because I think they don't make sense, even if you accept the 5,000 year. The bigger problem is not even the Kaliyug, it is the Satyug ... and how the population increases when two parents only have two children, i.e. replacing themselves.
Todays Murli also says,"This is a school and a vast intellect is needed to understand these things. For half the cycle, there is devotion, and then, after devotion, the Ocean of Knowledge comes to give knowledge."

Imo…............…From mathematics point of view , there is absolutely no problem with increase in population with 2 children.
1) Parents with life span of 150 years may give birth to 2 children at the age of 25 years. Thus increase of population from 2 to 4.
2) Also, they may become grandparents at the age of 50 years. Thus increase of population from 4 to 6.

fluffy bunny wrote:I don't think either have been answered sufficiently well.
Increase of population means a new soul has come down from above.

relevant point from Murli dated 26.04.2014,"Souls who are still left up above are also coming down. In a circus, some are very good actors (performers) whereas others are ordinary. This is a matter of the unlimited. Everything is explained to you children so well."

fluffy bunny wrote:If the average age of BKs in the Kaliyug is 42 years, then for every birth they live above 42 years ... e.g. most of the "original gems" lived into their 80s or even 90s ... they would have to decrease another birth by an equivalent length ... e.g. live to 62 and you have to die aged 22 in another life.
I totally agree with you.
fluffy bunny wrote:We have a good idea of life expectancy rates going back 300 or 400 years, or even more. I am not sure they match ... although death during birth (infant mortality) used to be quite high.
Yes, this may be another expalation of low average age during iron age.
fluffy bunny wrote:The other interested related question is, who is ShivBaba speaking to when he says things like, "you have taken 84 births". Many of the "original gems", including those said to be in the 8 or 108 have died off early before Destruction. Was that their 83 birth, therefore were they really "all rounders ... complete souls ... members of the mala" etc.
Good logical query…..........
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I have never heard that ... is there any evidence for it? Or it is just wishful thinking that someone dreamed up?
There is some logic in this. It is believed that the souls who follow purity become kings, those who don't follow purity become subjects. You can also see this in the different classes of society. Lower classes produce more children. Royal classes less. It is also like the tale about the pig that had a lot of children, but they were pigs, whilst the lion had one child, but it was lion.

It is said that we become sovereigns in the future to the extent we become self- sovereigns now, that means we control our mind, so our vices, our senses. If we are subject to lust it is more probable we create more children.

There is an example that the kingdom is given (is inherited) by the first-born child, because of the understanding that the child born after longest period of purity will have most power and royal personalities are powerful.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:Increase of population means a new soul has come down from above.
relevant point from Murli dated 28.04.2014,"When all souls have come from up above, My home becomes empty. Those who are still up there also come down. The tree never completely dries up. It continues to grow. At the end, when there is no one left up there, everyone will then go back. There were so few people in the new world and there are now so many.
At this time, because people are bhogis (those who indulge in sensual pleasures), the world population is greater and people's lifespan is shorter. They try to create ways for it not to increase too much. You children know that it is only the Father' duty to make such a big world (population) small. The Father comes to make it small. "
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

"You children know that it is only the Father' duty to make such a big world (population) small. The Father comes to make it small. "

I wonder what the original said ... that reads like a re-write.

But life expectancy has risen widely and notably over the last century ... ?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

shivachild wrote:Imo…...…From mathematics point of view , there is absolutely no problem with increase in population with 2 children.
1) Parents with life span of 150 years may give birth to 2 children at the age of 25 years. Thus increase of population from 2 to 4.
2) Also, they may become grandparents at the age of 50 years. Thus increase of population from 4 to 6.
I've never heard 25 years old. In my day, it was 75 ... and then they die, so every 75 years the population returns to the same as it was.

Why would they have kids so early if they live to 150 years old?

That would make them "great great great great grand parents" before they died ... 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 = 150 ... which raises other mathematical problems ...

2 parents ... 4 ... 8 ... 16 ... 32 ... 64 great great great great grand children.

Wouldn't that mean the population grows 32 times in 150 year (one generation)? You can extrapolate from there over 8 generations, it becomes impossible quickly, especially as the other 4 ... 8 ... 16 ... 32 ... etc aren't dying off for 150 years.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am too busy to check today. It's amazing, considering that this has been pushed for 70 odd years that no one has sat down, worked it all out and come up with a theory/explanation. It's just simple arithmetic.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

fluffy bunny wrote:I've never heard 25 years old. In my day, it was 75 ... and then they die, so every 75 years the population returns to the same as it was.

Why would they have kids so early if they live to 150 years old?
You are correct, I have also read in Murlis about birth of twins (1 son +1 daughter) but never read about age of parents at twins birth. perhaps, It is neither 25 years nor 75 years.

fluffy bunny wrote:That would make them "great great great great grand parents" before they died ... 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 = 150 ... which raises other mathematical problems ...

2 parents ... 4 ... 8 ... 16 ... 32 ... 64 great great great great grand children.

Wouldn't that mean the population grows 32 times in 150 year (one generation)? You can extrapolate from there over 8 generations, it becomes impossible quickly, especially as the other 4 ... 8 ... 16 ... 32 ... etc aren't dying off for 150 years.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am too busy to check today. It's amazing, considering that this has been pushed for 70 odd years that no one has sat down, worked it all out and come up with a theory/explanation. It's just simple arithmetic.

On applying simple airthmatic,

CASE1: Assuming birth of kids at 25 years of age
Total population of 1 family
after 25 years=2+2 children=4
after 50years=2+2 children+2 grandchildren= 6
after 75years=2+2 children+2 grandchildren+2 great grandchildren =8
after 100 years= 2+2children+2grandchildren+2great grandchildren+2greatgreat grandchildren =10
after 125 years =2+2children+2grandchildren+2great grand children+2 great great grand children+2great great great grandchildren =12
after 150 years =2children+2grandchildren+2great grandchildren+2 great great grand children+2 great great great grand children+ 2great great great great grandchildren(rebirth) =12
therefore, increase in population= 6times in 150 years

CASE2: Assuming birth of kids at 50 years of age

after 50 years=2+2 children=4
after 100years=2+2 children+2 grandchildren= 6
after 150 years=2 children+2 grandchildren+2 great grand children(rebirth) =6
therefore, increase in population= 3 times in 150 years

CASE3: Assuming birth of kids at 75 years of age
after 75 years=2+2 children=4
after 150 years=2 children+2 grand children(rebirth)= 4
therefore, increase in population= 2 times in 150 years

Hence, we can conclude that
1)population may increase with twins in Golden Age.
2) rate of increase of population depends upon age of parents at the time of birth of twins.

Murli dated 08.03.2014 says,"Now, just think about how the population will continue to increase from the Golden Age to the end of the Silver Age. So, you have to do the service of giving knowledge to so many. The seed of knowledge has to be sown in so many of them. Knowledge is never destroyed."
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Quick question as I don't have time to think this through ... but doesn't it go 2 children, 4 grandchildren?

I'll have to think about it.

We've then got to work out how it gets to 330 million at the end of the Silver Age ... or has the BKWSU discarded that idea as well?
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 30.04.2014 says,"For the children who become helpers in establishing the kingdom by following Shrimat, there is the guarantee that death can never come to them: there can never be untimely death in the Golden Aged kingdom.
This is a guarantee for 21 births and 21 generations. Death doesn't come to anyone there neither in their childhood nor in their adult stage."

As per above Murli point, 'untimely death' is a reason for low average age during iron age.
ackshay
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To churn the Knowledge

Post by ackshay »

Yes, there are 42 births in Kaliyug, as the average age from 5th century to 15th century was 35 for men and 30 for women (google it), and also infant death rate was very high. So, as an average, it is possible that one can take 42 births in Kaliyug.

God has come, it is the truth.