HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: WHO AM I ?

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt BapDada trance message dated 18.11.2013 says,"you have not become proficient in experiencing all of the various forms of self-respect with your heart. You don’t become the embodiment of experience so much.

I have a lot of love for the children. At the moment of birth, BapDada has given every child the blessing of being a master almighty authority."
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 15.11.1999 says,"You can remember one sentence at Amrit Vela: "Who am I?... Am I obedient?". Or, is it that you sometimes obey his directions, and sometimes move away from them?"

"You have to be obedient to the Father, obedient to the Teacher, and obedient to the Satguru."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote: I am a member of 'the Shiv Shakti Pandava Army' (‘शिव शक्ति पाण्डव सेना’)
Murli dated 15.02.2013 says,"The Father says: You definitely do have to conquer Ravan. We, the Shakti Army, are gaining victory. Come and we will explain to you how our Master is teaching us to gain victory. If you want to gain victory, you can also become a member of the Shakti Army. However, don't talk about useless things. Only those who have the treasures of knowledge will be able to say this with intoxication. Achcha."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote: I am a 'great donor-bestower of blessings' ( ‘महादानी-वरदानी’)
Av. Vani dated 11.07.1974 says,"Do you consider yourselves to be great donors - those with all rights to all powers - and to be seated on all three thrones received from the Father? What are the three thrones? One is the throne of an emperor of the land free from sorrow, the throne of a detached observer : that is, the stage of stabilising yourself on the seat of a detached observer. The second is the throne of a powerful master almighty authority , who gives the proof of becoming equal to the Father, the throne of the Father's heart . The third is the throne of the future world emperor ."

As per above Av. Vani point,

1) I am a detached observer.
2)I am a powerful master almighty authority.
3)I am the future world emperor.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:1) I am a detached observer.
Av. Vani dated 11.07.1974 says,"What would be the main sign of the throne of one who is a detached observer ? At every step and in every thought, he would constantly experience BapDada to be his Companion. To the extent that you experience companionship, accordingly you will remain unshakeable, stable, and in super-sensuous joy. Your every word will feel as though spoken with the Father."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:2) I am a powerful master almighty authority.
Av. Vani dated 20.10.1975 says,"The unlimited Father makes all the children almighty authorities, the same as Himself, and so, have you become equal to the Father?"
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote: 3)I am the future world emperor.
Av. Vani date 11.07.1974 says,"The third is to be a world emperor , and seated on the throne of the kingdom of the world. Such a soul would not only be a conqueror of the physical organs, but would also be a conqueror of matter: the elements. Such a soul who is a conqueror of sinful actions, a conqueror of the physical organs, and a conqueror of matter, becomes a conqueror of the world."
shivachild
ex-PBK

WHO AM I ?

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 07.02.1976 says," One are the great donors (mahadani) . second are the bestowers of blessings (vardaani) , and the third are world benefactors (vishwa kalyani) . Does each of you have all these three specialities? "
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:
I am 'the victorious jewel' ('विजयी रत्न')
Av. Vani dated 27.05.1977 says,"So, what is the secret of this - that is, what is the deep secret of victory? The secret of this is very deep. What is the special subject of the dual-bead and of the eight jewels? What is the speciality of the one hundred jewels? And what is the difference between those at the front and those at the back? Churn these deep secrets, and then Baba will tell you."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:Av. Vani dated 27.05.1977 says,"So, what is the secret of this - that is, what is the deep secret of victory? The secret of this is very deep. What is the special subject of the dual-bead and of the eight jewels? What is the speciality of the one hundred jewels? And what is the difference between those at the front and those at the back? Churn these deep secrets, and then Baba will tell you."
Av. Vani dated 11.05.1977 says,"Who would be the number one beads in the rosary? Those who are detached - that is, those who are equal. Do not think: "I have come later, and no one even knows me". The Father knows all of the children".

As per above Vani point,
"I am Equal to Father"
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:"I am Equal to Father"
Av. Vani dated 19.04.1973 says,"For example, when you listen to, or relate, the first lesson - of the soul - then the souls who are in the final stage will not just listen to or say these words, but, at the same time, they will also be stable in that stage. This is known as being equal to the Father."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 19.05.1977 says,"You have become the children of the Ocean, but you have not experienced being an ocean - that is, you have not experienced yourself to be full." Achcha.

As per above Vani point

I am a child of ocean of knowledge,peace,purity,love,happiness, bliss, power etc.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:I am a child of ocean of knowledge,peace,purity,love,happiness, bliss, power etc.
Av. Vani dated 17.11.1969 says,"So as soon as you become a child, you become one who has all rights. People speak of the birthright of happiness, peace, and purity. Ask yourself whether you have become a child, and claimed the right to purity, peace, and happiness. If you renounce your rights, you become dependent on one thing or another. So, stop being dependent, and claim your birthright."

As per above Vani point, I am a child of ocean of happiness,peace and purity and has birthright on these qualities.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 15.03.2014 says,"So, on this day, remember: "I am an embodiment of success". Constantly keep in your awareness this blessing that you received today from BapDada: "Success is my birthright".

As per above Vani point,:"I am an embodiment of success"
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:"I am Equal to Father"
Av. Vani dated 30.03.2014 says,""We definitely have to become equal to the Father": all of you have this enthusiasm, do you not? You wish to become equal to the Father, do you not? You are becoming that, and you will become that in the future. Raise your hands!"