HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Post by shivachild »

Dear all BKs/PBKs/ex-BKs/ex-PBKs

I want to ask a simple mathematical question regarding shrishti chakra :

as per the fundamental of world drama wheel:
Satyug=1250 years with 8 birth;Average Age 1250/8=156.25 years
Tretayug=1250 years with 12 birth;Average Age 1250/12=104.66 years
Dwaparyug=1250 years with 21 births; Average Age 1250/21=59.52 years
Kalyug=1250 years with 42 births; Average Age 1250/42=29.76 years

HOW??
PLEASE EXPLAIN
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote:Dear all BKs/PBKs/ex-BKs/ex-PBKs

I want to ask a simple mathematical question regarding shrishti chakra :

as per the fundamental of world drama wheel:
Satyug=1250 years with 8 birth;Average Age 1250/8=156.25 years
Tretayug=1250 years with 12 birth;Average Age 1250/12=104.66 years
Dwaparyug=1250 years with 21 births; Average Age 1250/21=59.52 years
Kalyug=1250 years with 42 births; Average Age 1250/42=29.76 years

HOW??
PLEASE EXPLAIN
Hi, the only explanation that I can think of is that this average is only for devi devta souls, who start the cycle and who take 84 births, not apply for all soul.
Who come directly from Soul World live longer because they are satopradam and in a prosperous state.

And Devi devta some times die in the womb or after birth, so their average decreases. And the souls who take this knowledge are only 900.000 souls. Baba addresses You Children, those who are in front listening.

After Cooper Age the untimely death starts due to the incoming souls from Soul World and natural calamities. The new souls coming down grab everything and start killing devi devta mostly. These soul are pure first so they live longer and their karma starts later on after doing wrong actions. And so their long births start also decreasing gradually following the untimely death as per drama rules.
Muslims and Christians killed a lot and convert souls into their own religion by force or by greed. Mostly by force.

This is a warning specially for PBKs (and BKs also), be careful otherwise drama will punish you because at the time of shooting you hide the knowledge, cut Murlis, tell lies, mixing your own mammat, ignoring and disgracing/disregarding other souls of the world, insulting, considering other souls inferior than you, not searching for truth but sitting down and waiting for drama like an idiot, but mainly by not giving this Godly knowledge in the right sense and manner! You cannot change action and reaction rule!! It is natural.

Your actions will punish you in the Copper and Iron ages in the form of reaction of other souls. So this is a clear warning! Take it seriously. Don't make a joke with Godly knowledge. And this is TRUE (PATTHAR KI LAKEER according to Murli).
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

warrior wrote: Hi, the only explanation that I can think of is that this average is only for devi devta souls, who start The Cycle and who take 84 births, not apply for all soul.
Who come directly from Soul World live longer because they are satopradam and in a prosperous state.
And Devi devta some times die in the womb or after birth, so their average decreases. And the souls who take this knowledge are only 900.000 souls.... And this is TRUE (PATTHAR KI LAKEER according to Murli).
Thank you for your views,
Murli dated 08.01.2013 says:The Father explains that it is Bharat that receives happiness every cycle. However, those who become Brahmins are those who go through the different castes. They take 84 births and then the births of others are numberwise; they are fewer......After taking 84 births you have met Baba. You met Baba 5000 years ago and also became Brahmins, the mouth-bom creation of Brahma........Lakshmi and Narayan also have to go through the rajo and tamo stages while taking 84 births.

As per above Murli statement Laksmi- Narayan takes 84 births in 5000 years.As per our calculation ,"In most of the births in kalyug soul of Lakshmi-Narayan were not able to attain age more than 30 years".

Do you agree with this?

Same Murli says: Mahalakshmi, give us wealth! All of those sanskars are of asking. Some will go to Jagadamba and ask for a son, and others will go to her and ask for their sickness to be removed. They do not put such desires in front of Lakshmi; they simply ask her for wealth. You now understand that Jagadamba is the one who becomes Lakshmi, and then, after going around the cycle of 84 births, she becomes Jagadamba again.

Does this mean that the soul of Mahalaxmi-jagdamba was not able to attain age of 30 years in many births of Kalyug??
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

As per above Murli statement Laksmi- Narayan takes 84 births in 5000 years.As per our calculation ,"In most of the births in kalyug soul of Lakshmi-Narayan were not able to attain age more than 30 years".
This is only an average. In some births in the Kaliyug (Iron Age) one may reach the age of more than 60 and in some births one may not reach even the age of 10. And as we all know the number of kings and kingdoms, fiefdoms had increased to hundreds and thousands and they all used to fight each other. So, there is all probability that a soldier may die young again and again in many births in the battlefield. Moreover the healthcare was very less for most part of the Kaliyuga. So, the longevity decreases when compared to other Ages.
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote: Do you agree with this?

yes, just check the most recent births of Prajapita and see how short are some of his births.
See this example: Swaminarayan - born 3 April 1781 – died 1 June 1830, and again a short birth in between, and now a long birth at last again.
Sahajanand_Swami.jpg
Sahajanand_Swami.jpg (61.14 KiB) Viewed 20846 times
Does this mean that the soul of Mahalaxmi-jagdamba was not able to attain age of 30 years in many births of Kalyug??
ya, jagdamba's previous birth was very short. There was a birth in between this present birth.

good luck in your research....
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 18.09.2012 says,: It is easy to write about 100 years. They would quickly find these things in the newspapers and show you. That is the newspaper "Times of India'". Your newspaper is the "Times of the World'. These words are very good. You can write in this every day what happened 5000 years ago. Whatever happened 5000 years ago is what is happening now. When you write in this way, people will come to know the drama.

I am quoting a Murli point regarding 84 births in 5000 years from the Murli dated 18.09.2012,:A soul is a tiny point. The intellect of not a single person in the world is aware that a soul is a tiny point, like a star. You know that you are tiny souls and have parts of 84 births, of 5000 years, within you.

Can you quote a Murli point regarding 42 births in 1250 years of kalyug?
warrior

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote: Can you quote a Murli point regarding 42 births in 1250 years of kalyug?
You can try to find or maybe someone else can help u coz i have no much time, but if i come across I will share.
I heard 63 births of hell in Murlis ( combined copper and iron ages).
You have been doing devotion for 63 births. In return for that, you receive happiness for 21 births. MS 15/06/13
You have spent 63 births going around in many different wasteful things. Why do you allow
the same sanskars to emerge even now at the Confluence Age, even against your conscious wish? Do you
experience attainment or disappointment when spinning around? Having gone around the 63 births and wasted
everything, having forgotten the self and the Father, have you yet not become sufficiently tired that you still
keep on going around even after having found your destination? While having imperishable attainment, does
perishable, temporary attainment still attract you? Can you still see someone who will enable you to find other
destinations? AV 28/01/76
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

warrior wrote: I heard 63 births of hell in Murlis ( combined copper and iron ages).
Yes, It is mentioned in many Murlis,'63 births of Second Half Cycle of World Drama Wheel'. It is also mentioned in many Murlis ,'21 births of First half Cycle of World Drama wheel'.

Murli dated 02.11.2012 says,; " In one half of the cycle you take 21 births, so why do you take 63 births in the other half of the cycle? Because you are impure, you continue to come down quickly."

But, I have never find distribution of 21+42 births in Dwaparyug (Copper Age)+Kalyug(iron age). from where this wonderful distribution has come? I am interested to know this.
warrior

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote:
But, I have never find distribution of 21+42 births in Dwaparyug (Copper Age)+Kalyug(iron age). from where this wonderful distribution has come? I am interested to know this.
How can u divide hell? Both ages Dwapar and kalyug are hell. So divide hell into what like? Divide hell into hell i suppose.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote: But, I have never find distribution of 21+42 births in Dwaparyug (Copper Age)+Kalyug(iron age). from where this wonderful distribution has come? I am interested to know this.
This distribution is given in the Murli dated 09.01.2013,:"At first, you souls were in the incorporeal world. Then you souls went into the deity religion and then the warrior religion. You were satopradhan for 8 births. Then, for 12 births you had the sato stage. Then, for 21 births you were in the Copper Age and then you took 42 births in the iron age. You became shudras and you have again come into the Brahmin clan. Then you will go into the deity clan. You are now in the lap of God. The Father explains to you very clearly. By knowing the 84 births, you come to know everything. You have the knowledge of the whole cycle in your intellects."

And the same Murli says;"
By remembering the cycle of 84 births, you become rulers of the globe for 21 births. This Dada is completing his 84th birth. This is the final birth of Krishna. The Father sits here and explains to him. In fact, this is the final birth of all of you. The people of Bharat, who belonged to the deity religion, have experienced the full 84 births. The cycle of everyone is now coming to an end."

As per above Murli statements, Soul of Krishna has completed 84 births in 1969.

And from the Murli statement;"You now understand that Jagadamba is the one who becomes Lakshmi, and then, after going around the cycle of 84 births, she becomes Jagadamba again."

Soul of Jagdamba has completed 84 births in 1965.

Thus, soul of Krishna and Jagdamba have completed there 84 births in 1969 and 1965 respectively. Kalpa is still going on. This means soul of Krishna & Jagdamba have completed their cycle of 84 births in less than 5000 yeras.
Do we all agree this??
warrior

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote:
Thus, soul of Krishna and Jagdamba have completed there 84 births in 1969 and 1965 respectively. Kalpa is still going on. This means soul of Krishna & Jagdamba have completed their cycle of 84 births in less than 5000 yeras.
Do we all agree this??
Well done in finding the Murli point.

Yes I agree. Their cycle of 84 births is finished so they cannot take any more births in this present cycle. In other words they have used up their number of births and allowance.
And here comes the main point - why? Because they are not Prajapita or Jagadamba, that is why.

If Om Radhe and Dada Lekhraj would still be in Sakar they would claim the post of Jagadamba and Prajapita. Drama is more powerful and forced them out, they could not have stayed any longer.

Only and sole Prajapita takes the full cycle of 84 births, others have few seconds less than Prajapita. Prajapita is the last person to leave this world.
PBKs take 84 births but will go before Prajapita. Even the most dear 8 souls depart before Prajapita.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

warrior wrote:Well done in finding the Murli point.
Only and sole Prajapita takes the full cycle of 84 births, others have few seconds less than Prajapita. Prajapita is the last person to leave this world.
PBKs take 84 births but will go before Prajapita. Even the most dear 8 souls depart before Prajapita.
Murli dated 02-11-2007 says,"8 will pass with hounour.You should be within them. If not try to be within 108. Margin is also for 16108.This old Brahma will pass and become number one. young Mama will also become number one.".

These words were spoken before 1969 in the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani.Lekhraj Kirpalani left the body in 1969 after completion of 84 births. How this soul is number one(according to above Murli point.)

Soul of Mama(Om radhe) left body in 1965 after completion of 84 births. How is this soul number one??
warrior

Post by warrior »

shivachild wrote: These words were spoken before 1969 in the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani.Lekhraj Kirpalani left the body in 1969 after completion of 84 births. How this soul is number one(according to above Murli point.)
Soul of Mama(Om radhe) left body in 1965 after completion of 84 births. How is this soul number one??
Dada Lekhraj reached 16 celestial degrees complete therefore in SatYuga he is number 1. Same Om Radhe, she was number one in churning the knowledge. So together these two souls are number 1 in SatYuga.

Prajapita is above celestials, he reaches above all celestial degrees, above qualities, doesn't come in numbers.

(w+mih)
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

warrior wrote:Dada Lekhraj reached 16 celestial degrees complete therefore in SatYuga he is number 1. Same Om Radhe, she was number one in churning the knowledge. So together these two souls are number 1 in SatYuga.Prajapita is above celestials, he reaches above all celestial degrees, above qualities, doesn't come in numbers
"Shri Krishna(Brahma Baba) is the number one, the first Prince (of the Golden Age). He becomes Shri Narayan when there are 20-25 years less(i.e. when he is 20-25 years of age). For him, the full 84 births (of 5000 years duration) cannot be said either (because he loses many years of corporeal life from his 84th birth, whilst playing the Avyakt Brahma role in the Confluence Age). (Confluence Age)Shri Krishna(i.e. Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar) is (the) number one (child of Father Shiv - i.e. he is next to Shiv), and he then becomes (Confluence Age)Narayan after his marriage (to Confluence Age Lakshmi-Sita). However, children have to keep an account(i.e. understand the difference between the two Krishnas). Only (Confluence Age)Shri Krishna(aka Prajapita-Shankar) is said to take the full 84 births in 5000 years(i.e. he remains in corporeal form for the full 5000 year duration of the Drama Cycle). The Father sits here and explains: Every cycle I enter the same body of the one(Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar) who plays a (corporeal) part from the beginning to the end (not even a day less of corporeal life, than 5000 years). I(Shiv) cannot enter anyone else’s body (to play the role of Father). There is this account (of Drama). (Prajapita)Brahma is number one(i.e the no 1 child)... How could I enter anyone else’s body (to play the role of Father - Ram ShivBaba - Shiv+Prajapita-Ram)?" [Mu 20.09.06]

"Father sits and explains, ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less." [Mu 15.10.69]
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Roy wrote:The Father sits here and explains: Every cycle I enter the same body of the one(Prajapita Brahma aka Shankar) who plays a (corporeal) part from the beginning to the end (not even a day less of corporeal life, than 5000 years). I(Shiv) cannot enter anyone else’s body (to play the role of Father). There is this account (of Drama). (Prajapita)Brahma is number one(i.e the no 1 child)... How could I enter anyone else’s body (to play the role of Father - Ram ShivBaba - Shiv+Prajapita-Ram)?" [Mu 20.09.06]

"Father sits and explains, ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less." [Mu 15.10.69][/color]

Welcome Roy!

Do you want to say that Shiv not entered in Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1937. If this is the case, who has spoken above Murli point quoted by you and how??