HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: WHO AM I ?

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:
6. I am a 'great donor-bestower of blessings' ( ‘महादानी-वरदानी’)
Av. Vani dated 26.10.1975 says,"Maharathis are great donors who donate their own time, their facilities of comfort, their virtues and the powers they have attained to other souls for their progress. Such a soul is called a great donor. The thoughts and words of such a great donor automatically become a blessing. Whatever thoughts or words such a soul has for others, these will become a blessing for other souls, because to be a great donor means to be an embodiment of renunciation and tapasya. This is why the practical fruit of their renunciation, tapasya and great donations is that their every thought becomes a blessing. This is why the praise of a maharathi is sung as that of being a great donor and a bestower of blessings."
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:Murli dated 22.11.2012 says,"You cannot receive an inheritance from this Baba, that is, from Prajapita Brahma."
Roy wrote:Yes, this is correct... there is no inheritance received from Dada Lekhraj, who was the holder of the title of Prajapita Brahma, until 1969.
Dear Roy,
We do not receive inheritance from Prajapita Brahma i.e. niether from Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani nor from from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Dear Roy,We do not receive inheritance from Prajapita Brahma i.e. niether from Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani nor from from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
We receive no inheritance from Brahma Baba Krishna because he plays the part of the mother, and then becomes Avyakt in 1969 long before Heaven is established in the Confluence Age... But we do receive our inheritance through Prajapaita Brahma(aka Shankar aka Ram), as he is the true corporeal Father, through whom the part or role of the unlimited Father is played, by Father Shiv. Our unlimited inheritance is received from Father Shiv of course... but it is vitally important to know through whom this inheritance is received... this is the most important thing in knowledge to understand.

"So most important, is to understand the role of Father... who is Father?... until this is understood, everything is a waste." [Mu 05.04.67]

"Incorporeal God Father (Shiv) cannot do any work without corporeal Father (Prajapita-Ram), He cannot play any role (from 1969, without his corporeal body)." [Mu 06.02.76]

"Krishna(Brahma Baba) cannot be called spiritual Father (as he is the true elder mother, who remains in subtle Avyakt form, from 1968/9)." [Mu 28.10.90]
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:7. I am a 'world benefactor'(‘विश्व कल्याणकारी’ )
Av. Vani dated 25.05.1973 says,"I, the soul, am a instrument of the Almighty Authority Father, for the elevated task of world benefit". This slogan should be in your consciousness. If you are not able to remember the slogan of this stage, the stage will not then seem beautiful. The slogans are of special inculcation."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Roy wrote:"So most important, is to understand the role of Father... who is Father?... until this is understood, everything is a waste." [Mu 05.04.67]
Great point brother Roy!

Yes, it is most important to know 'Who is Father'.

Murli dated 31.01.2013 says,"This one is corporeal (vyakt)- Prajapita Brahma. That one is subtle (Avyakt Brahma). Both are the same."

Dear brother, have you noticed that the word 'Prajapita' is rarely used in Avyakt Vanis (i.e.after 1969)!!! Instead the word 'Father Brahma'(In Hindi: Brahma Bap) is often used in each and every Avyakt Vani. So, the most important question for us is to know:
"WHO IS 'Father BRAHMA'(BRAHMA BAP)??"
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Dear brother, have you noticed that the word 'Prajapita' is rarely used in Avyakt Vanis (i.e.after 1969)!!! Instead the word 'Father Brahma'(In Hindi: Brahma Bap) is often used in each and every Avyakt Vani. So, the most important question for us is to know: "WHO IS 'Father BRAHMA'(BRAHMA BAP)??"
Dear Shivachild Bhai... it is my understanding that the title of Father Brahma can be interchanged with that of Prajapita Brahma... and that Dada Lekhraj ji was the title holder up to 1969, in the absence of the true Father Brahma or Prajapita(Virendra Dev Dixit ji), through whom the inheritance is actually received... No inheritance can be received through Brahma Baba Krishna, because he is not here in the corporeal world for it be received through him. God Father Shiv can only act through corporeal beings, who become Brahmas of which there are 5, and only one is actually Father Brahma or Prajapita... the one whose head is cut off, meaning the one who becomes totally soul conscious whilst remaining in his body. Dadi Gulzar is not a Brahma and cannot play the part of Ram who is remembered in Bhakti marg as a male bodied being... It is the part of Father Ram played through Father Brahma or Prajapita who grants us salvation in the end, not Brahma Baba Krishna the true mother, who is worshipped through the corporeal form of Jagadamaba in his complete form.

"They tell: Satguru akalmurt (the true guru is immortal, he cannot leave his body). If the body itself is not here, then how can He give the true salvation (at the end, when he takes our boats-bodies across)? Then how will He (Father Shiv) become Satguru (without corporeal Prajapita Brahma aka Ram aka Father Brahma)." [Mu 03.10.74]

If ShivBaba(Shiv+Prajapita) doesn’t play any role He will be of no use. He wouldn’t have any value. He will be held valuable only when he bestows true salvation (sadgati) upon the whole world (at the end). Only then is He praised as Ram, the bestower of true salvation on all (a role he plays through Prajapita-Ram, not Avyakt Brahma Baba Krishna, who has no corporeal form, since 1969)." [Mu 16.12.74]

"Knowing Father (Shiv) through (corporeal) Father (Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar), is termed (advance) knowledge." [Mu 03.03.06]

“When the Brahmins & Brahmanis are in corporeal form, when they are brothers and sisters, then how will their mother and Father be? They should also be in a corporeal form." [Mu 06.11.97]
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:You have the firm faith that you are a master almighty authority, do you not? ........ Faith means one hundred percent faith."
Av. Vani dated 15.12.2009 says,"So, constantly have this much intoxication of faith in the self: "I am one out of multimillion souls who has self-sovereignty, through the Father, and am an embodiment of self-respect."
It is very good that you have faith in the Father, but, together with having faith in the Father, it is also essential to have the intoxication of "Who I am".
Remember each and every point of self-respect and faith, and intoxication will then be visible in your activity and your face. It is visible and it will continue to remain visible.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Roy wrote:"If the body itself is not here, then how can He give the true salvation [Mu 03.10.74]
Dear Roy,
Av. Vani dated 30.09.1975 says,"Even more than in the corporeal form, Father Brahma is playing the part through the Avyakt form of being even more co¬operative in service, day and night. This is because, like the Father, he is beyond birth and death, free from karmic bondage and karmateet;"
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Av. Vani dated 30.09.1975 says,"Even more than in the corporeal form, Father Brahma is playing the part through the Avyakt form of being even more co¬operative in service, day and night. This is because, like the Father, he is beyond birth and death, free from karmic bondage and karmateet;"
Dear brother, yet another gem of a point. This point was narrated in 1975, when Father Brahma or Prajapita Brahma(Virendra Dev Dixit ji) had become Avyakt(completely subtle consciousness) through his study of the Murlis... going beyond birth and death... meaning his faith was now complete, and he would never have doubts in Baba or knowledge after this time... because Shankar is beyond birth and death(never loses faith in Baba), and so he became free from the karmic bondages of this world, and his final stage of the complete angel Shankar was guaranteed through this process. This process is referred to in the declaration of 1967, that appears on the Lakshmi-Narayan picture, and refers to the huge world destruction that takes place in the intellect of Shankar aka Father Brahma, in 1975/6, as his attachment to the old world is finally destroyed.

Brahma Baba Krishna is not beyond birth and death because his faith in the part of Father continues to waiver... he(Krishna) continues to struggle with the belief that he is the God of the Gita... and so he keeps returning to Mt Abu and plays this role in front of the BK children there.

“This(1976) is a special year that has been publicized as the year of Revelation (of the Father)... It will happen according to the drama (and) this is fine; but someone does become an instrument(murti). Just as there was the part of the establishment (of the Brahmin Religion or race) in the drama (through Brahma Baba Krishna); but Brahma(Baba Krishna) became an instrument, didn’t he? He displayed courage, came practically, became an instrument, only then did it happen(i.e. before 1947/8, the Brahmin Religion did not exist, only Om Mandali - there was no BKIVV). Just as Brahma(Baba Krishna) became an instrument in the corporeal form for the establishment... Brahma(Baba Krishna then) became Avyakt(i.e. took on a subtle body, in 1968/9). Now (in 1976), who is the one in the corporeal form to cause the destruction (Shankar is known to be the one through whom destruction takes place)?” [Av 04.02.76]

“They say that Shankar narrated a story to Parvati there(Amarnath). Well what kind of degradation did Parvati undergo that he sat and narrated the story to her? Actually, you all are Parvatis; you pass through the cycle of birth and death(i.e. pass through the cycle of faith and doubt in the Confluence Age)... and you are listening to the story(i.e the Advance Knowledge, narrated through Shankar) to achieve true salvation(liberation from ignorance and doubts).” [Mu 05.09.08]

"Shankar(Virendra Dev Dixit ji) is beyond the cycle of birth and death(i.e. he never loses faith once he has become fully self-realised, in 1975/6)." [Mu 04.05.00]
Attachments
World destruction 1976.jpg
World destruction 1976.jpg (71.44 KiB) Viewed 14137 times
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:"Even more than in the corporeal form, Father Brahma is playing the part through the Avyakt form of being even more co¬operative in service, day and night."
Roy wrote: Just as Brahma(Baba Krishna) became an instrument in the corporeal form for the establishment... Brahma(Baba Krishna then) became Avyakt(i.e. took on a subtle body, in 1968/9).
Dear Roy,
Just compare the above two statements and decide who is 'Father Brahma'(Brahma Bap)?
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Just compare the above two statements and decide who is 'Father Brahma'(Brahma Bap)?
Dear brother, the following point is my response to your question...

"Ask those false Brahmins(of the Confluence Age, who haven't yet recognised the incognito part of Father, being played through the corporeal Father, Prajapita-Ram, since 1969/70) - If you are (true or complete) Brahmins, if you call yourselves mouth-born Brahmins, then who is your Father Brahma (who should be here with you in practical corporeal form, until the end)?” [Mu 08.12.84]
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Roy wrote:"Ask those false Brahmins-If you are Brahmins, if you call yourselves mouth-born Brahmins, then who is your Father Brahma ?” [Mu 08.12.84]
Very Good point..... brother Roy!

Av. Vani dated 03.04.2012 says,"You have to move along holding Father Brahma's hand in your hand, and so what is the hand? An angel does not have physical hands. So, what are Father Brahma's hands? Shrimat."

As per above Murli point
1) Father Brahma does not have physical hands. Who is this Father Brahma(Brahma Bap)?
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Father Brahma does not have physical hands. Who is this Father Brahma(Brahma Bap)?
For me, Baba is simply saying, that when you follow Shrimat, you are following the teachings that are imparted through the true Father Brahma(Virendra Dev Dixit ji), who is himself becoming a complete angel(Shankar)... completely detached from the body, which is the aim and object of Raj Yoga. First angel then deity.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:"You have to move along holding Father Brahma's hand in your hand, and so what is the hand? An angel does not have physical hands. So, what are Father Brahma's hands? Shrimat."
Av. Vani dated 09.03.2013 says,"For every child to become angelic, BapDada wants you to follow Father Brahma. Whenever you perform any action, check: "Did Father Brahma perform this action?"

Dear Brother Roy,
One can never follow the sinful acts of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. So, I do not agree with your answer. Let us agree to disagree with each other.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Av. Vani dated 09.03.2013 says,"For every child to become angelic, BapDada wants you to follow Father Brahma. Whenever you perform any action, check: "Did Father Brahma perform this action?" ... Dear Brother Roy, One can never follow the sinful acts of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. So, I do not agree with your answer. Let us agree to disagree with each other.

Yes, this is totally fine with me brother... i am happy to agree to disagree, but have enjoyed discussing this subject with you and reading the great points you have been sharing with us... Thank you for that.

The point above is very interesting. The thing is we do have to follow Father Brahma... firstly the title holder Father Brahma(i.e. Dada Lekhraj) up to 1968/9, who in actual fact is the true mother. We have to follow his/her actions in practical form... i.e. be very tolerant and loving. But when it comes to being an angel, it is the practical example of the true Father Brahma(Virendra Dev Dixit ji) we have to follow after 1969... because he becomes the complete angel Shankar at the end, whilst remaining in the body.

"Angels mean kings of the physical body." [Av 05.02.09]

"It is sung constantly to follow the mother (Brahma Baba Krishna in your actions - i.e. be very sweet and tolerant) and the Father (Prajapita-Ram), in becoming bodiless-incorporeal (whilst remaining in your corporeal body - an angel). You have to show the right path to every soul. Now it is your final 84th birth. You have the aim object of becoming a deity (Narayan, in this very birth - not the next one). By looking at the image of Krishna(Brahma Baba, after his death, in 1969), you cannot remember Me (in the form of the Father - the part or role played through the corporeal body of Prajapita Brahma aka Ram, from 1969). You must not take any support of any images. You have to even forget your own image-body; consider yourself as a soul. You are all beloved of One Father. Father(Shiv) says, keep remembering Me (in the body of Prajapita Brahma aka Ram). Let your stage at the end be such that, you are going towards your Father(Ram ShivBaba or Shiv+Prajapita-Ram) leaving this old world (and thoughts of Brahma Baba Krishna's deceased form behind). Father makes you understand... Remember Me alone (in the form of the Father, through the especially appointed Chariot - Prajapita Brahma aka Ram)." [Mu 21.02.11]