HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: HOW 42 BIRTHS IN 1250 YEARS OF KALYUG(1250/42=29.76)??

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:Everything has a riddle within it.Achcha."
Av. Vani 14.07.1974 says,"Now, look in your mirror of knowledge and check who you are. This was the riddle you came to solve, was it not? Now, at the end too, this is the riddle that you have to solve: "Who am I?"
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:This was the riddle you came to solve, was it not? Now, at the end too, this is the riddle that you have to solve: "Who am I?"
Av. Vani dated 22.09.1975 says,"The entire knowledge is merged in the answer to the question "Who am I?"
shivachild
ex-PBK

WHO AM I ?

Post by shivachild »

Av. Vani dated 22.09.1975 says, "Who am I?". This one term is the key to all the treasures of happiness, the treasures of all powers, the treasures of the wealth of knowledge, and the treasures of breath and time."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Re: WHO AM I ?

Post by shivachild »

Shivachild wrote:"The entire knowledge is merged in the answer to the question "Who am I?"

Avyakt Vani dated 19.05.1977 says,"You are called, 'Master almighty authorities, the victorious jewels, swadarshanchakradhari, the Shiv Shakti Pandava Army, easy Raja Yogis, great donors- bestowers of blessings and world benefactors'."

as per above Murli point The answer of 'WHO am I?' is:

1. I am a 'Master almighty authority' ('मास्टर सर्वशक्तिमान’)
2. I am 'the victorious jewel' ('विजयी रत्न')
3. I am a 'swadarshanchakradhari' (‘स्वदर्शन चक्रधारी’)
4. I am a member of 'the Shiv Shakti Pandava Army' (‘शिव शक्ति पाण्डव सेना’)
5. I am an 'easy Raja Yogi' (‘सहज राजयोगी’)
6. I am a 'great donor-bestower of blessings' ( ‘महादानी-वरदानी’)
7. I am a 'world benefactor'(‘विश्व कल्याणकारी’ )

and the same Av. Vani says,"you have become those who understand it, those who explain and speak about it, but you have not become embodiments of it by churning it."
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:as per above Murli point The answer of 'WHO am I?' is:
As always, thank you for the great points shivachild Bhai... but i think we have to recognise all our 84 parts in the drama, before we can claim that we know the answer to, who am i?
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Roy wrote:As always, thank you for the great points shivachild Bhai... but i think we have to recognise all our 84 parts in the drama, before we can claim that we know the answer to, who am i?
Dear Roy,
Good to know that you also like the Murli points quoted by me. As far as the answer of 'WHO AM I?' is concerned, it is a wonderful riddle (puzzle). As it is clearly mentioned in the Murli points that this is the first and the last lesson.As we progress on Godly study, we will find many answers of this question and finally at the end we will be able to know perfectly 'WHO AM I?'

Brother, to know about 84 parts in the drama is to become 'swadarshanchakradhari'. Av. Vani dated 14.12.1983 says," To become swadarshanchakradhari - that is, to have complete knowledge of the cycle - means to be freed from all other limited cycles. Haven't you become free from them? Aren't you all swadarshanchakradhari? Or do you think that, because you are still new, you do not know how to spin the cycle, or handle the cycle?"
Everyday, at Amrit Vela, be conscious of "who am I", and then you will always be powerful. Achcha.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:
1. I am a 'Master almighty authority' ('मास्टर सर्वशक्तिमान’)
Av. Vani dated 09.02.1975 says,"If you are called a master almighty authority and yet you are not able to conduct yourself as a master, are you a master almighty authority? You have the firm faith that you are a master almighty authority, do you not? Or, are you still working on this faith? Can there be a percentage in your faith? You are the children of the Father, are you not? You would not say that you are ninety per cent His child and not ten per cent? Have you ever seen such a child? Faith means one hundred percent faith."
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Brother, to know about 84 parts in the drama is to become 'swadarshanchakradhari'. Av. Vani dated 14.12.1983 says," To become swadarshanchakradhari - that is, to have complete knowledge of the cycle - means to be freed from all other limited cycles. Haven't you become free from them? Aren't you all swadarshanchakradhari? Or do you think that, because you are still new, you do not know how to spin the cycle, or handle the cycle?" Everyday, at Amrit Vela, be conscious of "who am I", and then you will always be powerful. Achcha.
Another great point... thank you Bhai.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:
2. I am 'the victorious jewel' ('विजयी रत्न')
Av. Vani dated 09.02.1975 says," You are those who are victorious through having faith in the intellect. As soon as you took your spiritual birth and had the faith that you are a child of the Father, you had victory as the Fathers' inheritance. What would be the inheritance of someone who is a master almighty authority? The powers."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:
3. I am a 'swadarshanchakradhari' (‘स्वदर्शन चक्रधारी’)
Av. Vani dated 25.02.2006 says,"Today, whether you are sitting here personally, or whether you are sitting far away in this land or abroad, BapDada will make all the children perform the drill. Are all of you ready?
Merge all thoughts....
now, in one second, reach your sweet home with your mind and intellect....
now, from the supreme abode, reach the Subtle Region...
now, from the Subtle Region, come to your kingdom of heaven in the corporeal world....
now come to your most auspicious Confluence Age...
now come to Madhuban...
in this way continue to be swadarshanchakradhari and continue to go around the cycle."

Please refer following vedio link:
swadarshanchakradhari
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:
4. I am a member of 'the Shiv Shakti Pandava Army' (‘शिव शक्ति पाण्डव सेना’)
Av. Vani dated 06.09.1975 says,"What is your Confluence-Aged combined form? Shiva and Shakti. The Shaktis cannot do anything without Shiva, and the Father Shiva also cannot do anything without the Shaktis. So the Confluence-Aged combined form of all of you is Shiv-Shakti. It is not the form of just the mothers: even the Pandavas are the form of Shakti. As a memorial, even the jagadgurus of today worship your combined form of Shiv-Shakti."
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivachild wrote: All of you have raised very logical queries. Let us accept for a while that Veerendra Dev Dixit is 'Prajapita Brahma'.
Please refer the following Murli point dated 16.02.2009,"They do not know Prajapita Brahma at all. They have heard the name of Prajapita Brahma, but they do not know as to what they get from him. There is a temple of Brahma. He is depicted with a moustache. But nobody remembers him because inheritance is not to be received from him. The souls receive inheritance either from the worldly (lokik) Father or from the other worldly (paarlokik) Father. Nobody knows Prajapita Brahma at all. Although they say Prajapita but there is no inheritance to be received from him. This one is also a student like us."
i have my opinion for this Murli point...
shivachild wrote:They do not know Prajapita Brahma at all. They have heard the name of Prajapita Brahma, but they do not know as to what they get from him.

Why it has been focused on knowing what we get from prajapita brahma? simple because there are many who do not really know what we get from him...there is something we get from him.
shivachild wrote:There is a temple of Brahma. He is depicted with a moustache. But nobody remembers him because inheritance is not to be received from him.
...here what mentioned is about Dada Lekhraj brahma and not prajapita brahma....coz we are not gonna get any inheritance from brahma, hence nobody remembers him.
shivachild wrote:Nobody knows Prajapita Brahma at all. Although they say Prajapita but there is no inheritance to be received from him. This one is also a student like us.

...nobody knows prajapita brahma, the true one...although they(BKs or whatever) say prajapita(for Dada Lekhraj brahma) but there is no inheritance to be recieved from him because he is also a student....this student has been mentioned for brahma and not prajapita brahma.

shivachild wrote:I have following questions in my mind.
1) No need to remember Prajapia Brahma=Ram=Shankar=Veerendra Dev Dixit as no inheritance is received from him.But there is a lot of praise to Shankar?
And 'Nobody remembers him' better suits to Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani. As there is only one temple of Brahma in the whole world.

...this question does not arise from above explanation....

shivachild wrote:2)Veerendra Dev Dixit is a student is not accepted. But Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani is student can be accepted.
Is Veerendra Dev Dixit also a student as per teachings of AIVV?

well i have wonderful point for this...
"Yah brahma bhi purushaarthi hai.ShivBaba hai purushaarthi.ShivBaba purushaarth karaanewala hai."
Mu. 27.8.73

...now u can understand from this.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

RudraPutra wrote:i have my opinion for this Murli point...
Shivachild wrote:There is a temple of Brahma. He is depicted with a moustache. But nobody remembers him because inheritance is not to be received from him.
RudraPutra wrote: ...here what mentioned is about Dada Lekhraj Brahma and not prajapita Brahma....coz we are not gonna get any inheritance from Brahma, hence nobody remembers him.
Dear RudraPutra,
thank you for presenting your views and opinion. Imo.....we do not receive inheritance from Prajapita Brahma.

Murli dated 22.11.2012 says,"You cannot receive an inheritance from this Baba, that is, from Prajapita Brahma."
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivachild wrote:
5. I am an 'easy Raja Yogi' (‘सहज राजयोगी’)
Av. Vani dated 16.10.1975 says,"Just as your physical organs have the natural practice of constantly performing actions, similarly, the intellect should have the natural practice of having remembrance. All the physical organs have their own eternal and original tasks to perform; you don't have to labour to move your hands or feet. In the same way, the intellect's eternal task, the task from birth, in this Brahmin life and the life of the Confluence Age is to have remembrance. Whatever the original and eternal task is in one's life, it is natural and easy. So, do you experience yourself to be an easy karma yogi in this way?"
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:Murli dated 22.11.2012 says,"You cannot receive an inheritance from this Baba, that is, from Prajapita Brahma."
Yes, this is correct... there is no inheritance received from Dada Lekhraj, who was the holder of the title of Prajapita Brahma, until 1969.

"Brahma(Baba Krishna) who has ascended to the Subtle Regions (in 1969), cannot be called (the true) Prajapita - Creation is done(completed) in the Corporeal World, not in the Subtle Regions. So the creator Prajapita has to be in the Corporeal World (until this task of creating the New World is completed at the end)." [Mu 05.11.92]

"Prajapita Brahma will be here (in corporeal form) only. His(Brahma Baba Krishna's) last birth is Lekhraj. He cannot become (the true) Prajapita (as he loses many years of corporeal life whilst playing the subtle Avyakt role)." [Mu 21.08.73]

"He (Dada Lekhraj Brahma) was a jeweller... (but) how can he be (the true) Prajapita (when he doesn't remain in corporeal form throughout the Confluence Age, like the Brahmin children do)?" [Mu 29.07.77]

"Prajapita Brahma is also anadi(without beginning - the all-round soul, who stays in the cycle in corporeal form for the full 5000 years). Father of all the souls (Shiv) has come in him(Prajapita, in the very beginning of the Confluence Age). He(Father Shiv) has to come and adopt the (first class child) Brahma(Baba Krishna, in 1936/7, through Prajapita)." [Mu 19.07.73; 20.07.78]

"Nowadays, although people(BKs) do have Yoga with Shiva(the point in the Soul World) and they also worship Him... no-one (amongst these BKs) knows Him (as He truly is - i.e. in which form is He playing the role of Father in the corporeal world?). They don’t even understand that Prajapita Brahma would definitely be in the corporeal world (until the end, because it is through his body that the role of Father is played, from 1969/70). They(BKs) are confused." [Mu 31.01.04]

"(Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv) bestows inheritance to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars through Prajapita Brahma(Ram - which is the part of Father). (Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv) creates the Brahmin race through Brahma(Baba Krishna, which is the part of mother)." [Mu 01.03.76]