Corruption in Bk head is like corruption in UPA-2 (Congress)

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jyothirling
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Re: corruption in BK head is like corruption in upa2(kangres

Post by jyothirling »

quote to shivasena
Brother is mixing the knowledge with worldly logic. The sun mentioned here is supreme. The moon dynasty is brahma baba and all the religion come under his umbrella including the modern BKs. Ram is sun dynasty because the Supreme Soul came to him and chose him as the rath to create a Ram raj. Because brahma baba no longer alive he is serving BKs through the angelic form so the BKs are inspired to some extent. When a bk understand Ram, he becomes the sun dynasty because now he no longer taking knowledge from the moon. Brother is so fixated with written literature. Obsession and compulsion are not good. Logic here is logic of 5000 years. If you would like to clarify your logic, please ask more questions about this subject and let us find the real logic. Thank you

Both BK and PBK has all the religious root and seed. I cannot go behind every BK and say all BKs are displaying Islamic behavior. All I am trying to say the BK leadership and main teachers are displaying Islamic behavior. For instance, they consider god has no human manifastation and therefor Supreme Soul Shiv the bindi is god.

With regard to PBKs I am only in connection with a few PBKs , some have good nischay and have little bakti, while other PBKs are in deep bakti . The question is not about BKs and PBKs in bulk quantity. The question is quality of BK students and quality of PBK students. If You would like to compare the BKs as one and all the PBKs as one unit, then I need a 1000 thousand lawyer and spies working for me to provide evidence. I am talking on a spiritual basis. You are welcome to discuss broad drama it is your choice. I welcome those.
jyothirling
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Post by jyothirling »

jyothirling

Post by jyothirling »

This is what congress government in India says. Please do not discuss about communal violence because it will spread the fire.

What is going on in the drama of souls are also going on in the real world. The truth is, this first happens in the Brahmin world. Some souls are defending corruption while others are against corruption. ( the sun vs dark). The question that shivseva bhyaee had is irrational and infantile. If a soul chose to leave the path of drakness and accept the path of light that does not mean a bad thing.

i disaggree with the imature logic of shivsena bhayee regarding the birth of the sun dynasty from moon dynasty. I wish he practices some skills to enhance logical reasoning and inference. The inference that we use in spiritual studies is not just upamana but we use kalamana. :cool: :cool:
jyothirling

Re: Corruption in BK head is like corruption in UPA-2 (Congr

Post by jyothirling »

sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

So perhaps one would have to look at the big players in the Delhi center.
When the temple is looted, the Shivling of diamond is looted. Diamond Shivling is memorial of the hero part of the corporeal, this may mean making that part disaper, hiding this part.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:That is what i wish to know...sun-dynasty Brahmins(PBKs) born from moon-dynasty Brahmins(BKs) !!!...is this logical ??

In the physical world, moon shines with the reflected light of the sun...while in the spiritual world Gyan-surya(Veerendra Dev Dixit) and PBKs(sun-dynasty Brahmins) take birth from the moon-dynasty.....i feel that this is definitely ulti-ganga and all PBKs should re-think about adv-Gyan being sacchi Gita.
You have again got it wrong. Sun dynasty Brahmins do not get birth from the Moon dynasty Brahmins. They get birth from the Sun of Knowledge Himself when they realize Him through His knowledge. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit was definitely a BK before being revealed as Shankar or Prajapita, but no BK was able to convince him. So, it is wrong to say that he was born from the Moon dynasty. Similarly only those BKs become PBKs who could not be convinced by the explanation and activities of the BKs.
jyothirling

Post by jyothirling »

shivsena wrote:That is what i wish to know...sun-dynasty Brahmins(PBKs) born from moon-dynasty Brahmins(BKs) !!!...is this logical ??
dear arjun bhayee

shivsena bhayi is using some form of rational and applying it all over to feed his ego.
Om Shanti
jay bhayee
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

shivsena wrote:If you think that BKs are doing the shooting of Islam, then what is the religion of PBKs (who have all emerged from bk-Islam).??
Sunni ... Shiites ... Sufis ... Ishmaeli ... Wahhabi ... Bahá'í ... terrorists?

Looking at it from my point of view, the Ahmadis are a possible influence on Lekhraj Kirpalani. It was an Islamic reformist movement founded in British India near the end of the 19th century BY Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835–1908), who claimed to have fulfilled the prophecies of the world's reformer during the end times. He claimed that he was the Mujaddid (divine reformer) of Islam.

The Ahmadis see themselves as leading a revival and peaceful propagation of Islam and were among the earliest Muslim communities to arrive in Britain and other Western countries.
rmn

Re: Editorial Policy, Forum Guidelines and Site Disclaimer.

Post by rmn »

GOOD MORNING MY DEAR ADMINISTRATORS,
MR. Y JYOTHIRLINGAM HAS WRITTEN AS FOLLOWS
jyothirling wrote:One can easily associate the behavior of upa government and BK administration. Both have an affinity to Islam. I don’t have to give a lot of examples to explain both. Both are self explained.

AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE WHTEVER THE JYOTHIRLINGAM IS WRITTEN IS APPEARS TO BE INCORRECT COMPARING WITH UPA GOVT. OF India.
PL STUDY AND TAKE A DECISSION URGENTLY.
THANK
RMN
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Editorial Policy, Forum Guidelines and Site Disclaimer.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE WHTEVER THE JYOTHIRLINGAM IS WRITTEN IS APPEARS TO BE INCORRECT COMPARING WITH UPA GOVT. OF India.
PL STUDY AND TAKE A DECISSION URGENTLY.
Dear rmn, there is no need to panic over jyothirlingam's comments because such comments have been made in the past by other members as well. He is just comparing the BKWSU with UPA government of India (dominated mainly by the Congress Party). There is nothing so serious in this comparison. ShivBaba has commented on Congress government in the Sakar Murlis. So, will you ask for action against ShivBaba?

# "कौरव गवर्मेंट और पाण्डव गवर्मेंट दो हैं ना। सतयुग में तो एक ही गवर्मेंट होती है। तो अब यह पांडव गवर्मेंट है नई। वह तो एक ही कांग्रेस गवर्मेंट है। जब कांग्रेस गवर्मेंट शुरू हुई है तो पांडव गवर्मेंट भी शुरू हुई है।" (मु.10.2.75 पृ.1 मध्य)

# "There are two governments - the Kaurava government and the Pandava government, aren't they? There is only one government in the Golden Age. Now this Pandav government is new. That is only one Congress government. Ever since the Congress government began the Pandava government also started." - (Mu.10.2.75, pg.1, middle)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If you think that BKs are doing the shooting of Islam, then what is the religion of PBKs (who have all emerged from bk-Islam).??
It has been informed very clearly by several PBKs that if there are root form souls of Islam among the BKs then there are seed form souls of Islam among the PBKs as well. Similar is the case with other religions. But as regards the Sun dynasty, they are present only among the PBKs and not among the BKs as they all follow the Moon of knowledge Brahma and have no information about the Sun of Knowledge.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

jyothirlingam wrote:shivsena bhayi is using some form of rational and applying it all over to feed his ego.
Brother, everyone is free to express his opinion here. So, is shivsena Bhai.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I think the point being made is how, how far, in what way, what are the signs of the current worldy government being influenced by Islam. If it is dominated by the Congres, how is the Congress related to Islam, what does it mean. The definition of Islam is different in worldy context and in the advanced knowledge, so the signs of it could be not so easy to identify. The link between the Congress and Kaurava gavernment should also be made.

What i know about the subject is that in the advanced knowledge it is said that Kaurava government comes from the sound that the crow makes, calling one another to gather and eat dirt. The meaning of eating dirt in the therms of knowledge and in the therms of wordly government is also different. It is not difficult to see corruption and useless talk in any government, but recognizing this as typical for Islam is not so obvious. The idea about Islam as synonim of corruption in any form is not clear to someone who does not accept the advanced knowledge.

The difference between Pandava government and Kaurava government, depicted on the picture of the Ladder is that in the Kaurava government there is separation of administrative/political and religious power in different hands. This will itself hint to the fact that the ones who have the administrative power are not the embodiement of virtue themselves, since someone else is in charge of the religion/virtue matters. Such condition can be recognized nowadays where everyhere people see the gorenment as embodiment of corruption.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:What i know about the subject is that in the advanced knowledge it is said that Kaurava government comes from the sound that the crow makes, calling one another to gather and eat dirt.
Is this why in the early documents (in English) Lekhraj Kirpalani called Gandhi "the leader of the Crow Race"?

I don't quite understand the connection between Congress, Kaurava and Crows? It is a play on the sound of the English word or Hindi, (or both)? Is Congress "Kaurava"?

It's interesting to consider how the ideas developed from the early days.
sita

Post by sita »

Yes, the relation between kaurava and crow is a play of words in Hindi. The relation between Congress government and Kauravas is probably because in the Gita, God was with the Pandavas, who were opposed to the Kauravas. At the time of the Yagya, the Congress party was at rule.