Corruption in Bk head is like corruption in UPA-2 (Congress)

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jyothirling
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Corruption in Bk head is like corruption in UPA-2 (Congress)

Post by jyothirling »

One can easily associate the behavior of upa government and bk administration. Both have an affinity to Islam. I don’t have to give a lot of examples to explain both. Both are self explained.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: corruption in BK head is like corruption in upa2(kangres

Post by shivsena »

jyothirling wrote:One can easily associate the behavior of upa government and BK administration. Both have an affinity to Islam. I don’t have to give a lot of examples to explain both. Both are self explained.
If you think that BKs are doing the shooting of Islam, then what is the religion of PBKs (who have all emerged from bk-Islam).??
rmn

Post by rmn »

My Dear Jyothirlingam soul brother,
Pl do not comment Govt. and religions on this forum this leads problem to the web site. Pl know some common norms being a Indian people.
thank
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

jyothirling,

You are free to discuss whatever aspect of the BK or PBK knowledge and how it relates to the outside world.

You can ignore most of what the rmn says.

Such discussion will cause no problem to the forum whatsoever. They are just being some kind of control freak.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If you think that BKs are doing the shooting of Islam, then what is the religion of PBKs (who have all emerged from bk-Islam).??
There are souls of all the religions from Chandravanshis to Atheists among BKs and there are souls from Suryavanshis to atheists among the PBKs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: There are souls of all the religions from Chandravanshis to Atheists among BKs and there are souls from Suryavanshis to atheists among the PBKs.
Are you trying to say that from chandra-vanshis-BKs, came the surya-vanshi-PBKs !!!!....is this not ulti-ganga !!!
rmn

Post by rmn »

Om shani My dear senior soul brother,

The meaning of Atheists in Hindi is as follows:
1. Anishwar vadhi. or
2.Nasthik or
3. Iswar ko na maan ne wala.
Noun: Some one who denies the existence of god.
As such the quotes of Sri Arjun/sould brother not suiting either among BKs or among PBKs.
As told by shivasena the statement given by Sri Arjun is ulta Gyan is appear to be very very correct.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Are you trying to say that from chandra-vanshis-BKs, came the surya-vanshi-PBKs !!!!....is this not ulti-ganga !!!
No, it is not at all an ulti Ganga (river flowing in opposite directions). Since the BKs know only about the Moon of knowledge Brahma, they are Chandravanshis (belonging to the Moon dynasty). Only when they recognize the Sun of Knowledge (Gyan Surya) that they become Suryavanshis.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
No, it is not at all an ulti Ganga (river flowing in opposite directions). Since the BKs know only about the Moon of knowledge Brahma, they are Chandravanshis (belonging to the Moon dynasty). Only when they recognize the Sun of Knowledge (Gyan Surya) that they become Suryavanshis.
That is what i wish to know...sun-dynasty brahmins(PBKs) born from moon-dynasty brahmins(BKs) !!!...is this logical ??

In the physical world, moon shines with the reflected light of the sun...while in the spiritual world Gyan-surya(Virendra Dev Dixit) and PBKs(sun-dynasty brahmins) take birth from the moon-dynasty.....i feel that this is definitely ulti-ganga and all PBKs should re-think about adv-Gyan being sacchi Gita.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: corruption in Bk head is like corruption in upa2(kangres

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:That is what i wish to know...sun-dynasty brahmins(PBKs) born from moon-dynasty brahmins(BKs) !!!...is this logical ??
We all have to be born through the mother's womb... whether in the practical or spiritual sense. Only Jagadamba Gita Mata, does not have a spiritual mother in physical form... all other Brahmins have a spiritual mother, in the practical form of the moon of knowledge Brahma... We recognise the Father at a later point, but mother is the first one we recognise and love.

"Krishna(Brahma Baba) has also taken (spiritual) birth through the womb(-like intellect, of Gita Mata Jagadamba, in whom the seed of knowledge was planted by Father Shiv, through Prajapita-Ram)." [Mu 21.08.03]

This one(Brahma Baba Krishna) is Father Brahma(up until 1969), as well as a senior mother. Well whom should this (Brahma)Baba(Krishna) call as Mother? Now whom should this mother(Gita Mata Jagadamba) call as Mother? This mother (Gita Mata Jagadamba) cannot have any (corporeal spiritual) Mother (as she becomes World Mother Jagadamba, as a result of having the seed of knowledge implanted in her womb-like intellect, by the creator Father, Prajapita-Ram - she then goes on to give spiritual birth to child Krishna, by explaining the true meaning of his visions to him). Just as ShivBaba(Prajapita-Ram) does not have any (spiritual) Father (in corporeal form); this one (Gita Mata-Jagadamba) does not have any (spiritual) mother (in corporeal form)." [Mu 31.01.08]

"Brahma(Baba Krishna) is not the mouthborn progeny of Shiv (he is the mouth born progeny of Prajapita-Ram and Jagadamaba Gita Mata). ShivBaba comes and enters in this one (Brahma Baba Krishna, in 1947/8 in Karachi - when he reaches the age of 60) and makes him His own. This one (Brahma Baba Krishna) is also a creation (who takes spiritual birth at the beginning of the Yagya, directly through Gita Mata) . First He (Shiv) creates Brahma(Adi Brahma Jagadamba Gita Mata) and not Vishnu(Brahma Baba Krishna). It is even sung – Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. It is not said – Vishnu, Shankar and Brahma. First Brahma(Adi Brahma Jagadamba) is created. Brahma(Dada Lekhraj)’s occupation (or role) is different (to hers). All these matters are to be understood. He(Shiva) is called – You are my Mother and Father. So He is incorporeal isn’t He? So, mother (Brahma Baba Krishna) and Father (Shankar-Prajapita-Ram) are required in corporeal form; only then do they ask – Is there a mother of Mama(Om Radhe)? It will be said – Yes; Brahma(Adi Brahma Gita Mata Jagadamba) is Mama’s(Om Radhe's) mother as well. Brahma(Adi Brahma Jagadamba) does not have any (corporeal) mother (as her role is created when Father Shiv enters her to narrate the accurate account of Dada Lekhraj's visions, to Prajapita-Ram - then she receives the seed of knowledge through him, in the form of the clarification of their meaning). Since this mother (Brahma Baba Krishna) is not a female, Saraswati(Om Radhe) is called Mama." [Mu 26.10.07]

“In reality, this Brahma(Baba Krishna) is mother(the part of mother is played through him, by Father Shiv, from 1947/8 to 1968/9). But because of his male body, how can he be kept in charge of the mothers? For this reason, Jagadamba(Om Radhe) has been made instrumental.” [Mu 18.05.78]

"(Incorporeal)ShivBaba(i.e. Father Shiv) bestows inheritance to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars through Prajapita Brahma(Ram aka corporeal ShivBaba). (Incorporeal)ShivBaba creates the Brahmin race through Brahma(Baba Krishna, which is the part of mother)." [Mu 01.03.76]

shivsena wrote:In the physical world, moon shines with the reflected light of the sun...while in the spiritual world Gyan-surya(Virendra Dev Dixit) and PBKs(sun-dynasty brahmins) take birth from the moon-dynasty.....i feel that this is definitely ulti-ganga and all PBKs should re-think about adv-Gyan being sacchi Gita.
Yes, Brahma Baba plays the part of the moon who reflects knowledge but does not understand it... We can only become a part of the Brahmin clan through the teachings imparted through Brahma Baba. Only when Father Shiv is revealed in the form of the Father, in 1976, does the sun begin to rise, as understanding of Gyan begins through the part of the intellectual Father, and we truly become trainee deities who are eventually able to survive the final destruction, and become the deity parents to souls like Radhe-Krishna. The test is to recognise both parents, ortherwise we are orphans or half Brahmins.

"There are no true (complete) Brahmins in the (Confluenced Aged) world now (before 1976)." [Mu 02.12.03]

"Ask those false Brahmins(of the Confluence Age, who haven't yet recognised the incognito part of Father, being played through Prajapita-Ram, since 1969) - If you are Brahmins, if you call yourselves mouth-born Brahmins, then who is your Father Brahma (who should be here with you in practical corporeal form until the end)?” [Mu 08.12.84]

“First of all (you) come in the Brahmin class(via the mother, Brahma Baba Krishna), then the deity(class, via the Father, Prajapita-Ram).” [Mu 10.09.07]

"I (Ram ShivBaba) only teach(i.e. clarify the meaning of the Murlis for) my (true) children. I only teach and make into deities (in this very birth - nar to Narayan) those (true Brahmin children - PBKs) who recognize Me (in my true form of Father Ram - the part or role played through Prajapita-Ram, from 1969/70)." [Mu 27.02.99]
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

As in the limited drama, the sequence in the Yagya is also Sundinasty, Moondinasty, Islam, Buddhism, Chistianity etc. The shooting of the Sundinasty is done first of all in the beginning of the Yagya. Those souls, belonging to the Sundinasty group, gather around the soul who plays major part in the Yagya at that time, whilst the souls belonging to the Moondinasty group gather around Brahma Baba. Due to friction between these two groups, the souls belonging to the Sundinasty leave the Yagya, whilst the souls belonging to the Moondinasty remain and give sustenance to the Islam, Buddhist and Chirstian Dynasty groups in the Yagya.

When the shooting of all the religions gaining momentum in the Yagya finishes, when the shooting of the whole Kalpa is completed (it is said that the Confluence Age is of 40 years), the souls belonging to the Sundinasty group come again in the Yagya and start revealing themselves from 1976. Althoug they enter the BK knowledge at first, and come in contact with various souls, but they are not influenced by any other soul, be it Brahma Baba himself, but are attracted only by the knowledge of the Supreme Father himself, who is the Sun of Knowledge. That's why they are called Sundinasty.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote: Those souls, belonging to the Sundinasty group, gather around the soul who plays major part in the Yagya at that time, whilst the souls belonging to the Moondinasty group gather around Brahma Baba. Due to friction between these two groups, the souls belonging to the Sundinasty leave the Yagya ...
According to the Advance Knowledge, what do they go and do?

How do the BKWSU leaders react to being told/realising that they are at best Silver Aged?

(Of course, I can see the logic in suggest that they have moved even further down their de-evolution, e.g. the Mugal Invasion of Yugya).

BTW, against according to the AK ... in the Sakar Murli, Mohammad Ghaznavi is often complained about for the looting of Somnath Temple.

Who in the Yugya plays the role of Mohammad Ghaznavi?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

According to the Advanced Knowledge, what do they go and do?
I am not sure. I think they disintegrate.
How do the BKWSU leaders react to being told/realising that they are at best Silver Aged?
It is not so. Souls of BK also become suryavanshi.

I don't know who plays the part of Mohammad Gaznavi, but i think this can be taken in limited and unlimited sense. One soul can be such that plays the actual part in the drama, but other soul can play similar part to it in the Confluence Age, like the soul of Brahma Baba is compared to Gandhi. Loothing of temple may mean taking away the souls like diamonds from the gathering like temple through force, wih violence and violence can be of thoughts of lust, anger or even physical violence.

Since Somnath temple is considered the first temple on the path of Bhakti, built in Copper Age, the Somnath temple in the BK is considered the first and oldest service center outside Mount Abu, that is Pandav bhavan in Delhi.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:Loothing of temple may mean taking away the souls like diamonds from the gathering like temple through force, wih violence and violence can be of thoughts of lust, anger or even physical violence.

Since Somnath temple is considered the first temple on the path of Bhakti, built in Copper Age, the Somnath temple in the BK is considered the first and oldest service center outside Mount Abu, that is Pandav bhavan in Delhi.
So perhaps one would have to look at the big players in the Delhi center.

It's just strange that of all the characters in history the Baba would obsess time and time again against him in person.

Gaznavi one of the very few non-religious Father to be named in person along with Gandhi, Queen of England and Mickey Mouse.

I cannot remember any others right now but I would be interested to see a list of them.
jyothirling
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Post by jyothirling »

rmn wrote:My Dear Jyothirlingam soul Brother,
Pl do not comment Govt. and religions on this forum this leads problem to the web site. Pl know some common norms being a Indian people.
thank
If you look in the picture depicted in the 1960s it shows congress and bjp( sanyasi).