How to correctly predict the year of destruction ?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

How to correctly predict the year of destruction ?

Post by Abhimanyu »

Though Baba has said in Murlis not to become date conscious, but still we are human beings and have got a mind, so why not use it.
In Murlis maximum world population told is 700, 750 and sometimes 800 crores(i.e 7, 7.5, 8 billion).
So by estimating the year when these figures are crossed we can correctly predict the year of start of destruction.
So this is what I concluded from the stats gathered from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

Year: World Population
2012: 700 crore(7 billion)
2018: 750 crore(7.5 billion)
2025: 800 crore(8 billion)
2036: 860 crore(8.6 billion)
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: How to correctly predict the year of destruction ?

Post by fluffy bunny »

It's worth mentioning that those same Murlis said the world's population was going to be 4.5 ... then 5 ... then 5.5 billion and each time Destruction failed, and population increase, the human Re-writers of Mount Abu changed them.

If the Murlis now say 700, 750 and 800 then that is a falsification of them Murlis by a human being and was not said by the god of the BKs, Lekhraj Kirpalani etc.

If you read an older revision of the Murli, you will see the true figures ... and then you will have to consider the significance of them.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

If I am not mistaken I've heard of a Murli point where it's mentioned that the maximum population to be around 5 to 5.5 billion. So rougly 5.5 billions are considered to belong to mankind whom have at least some ability to think, question, reason and churn about life's most important question like who am i, where i came from, where i am headed, question their creator/ God and their greater purpose in life. In other words, a man is someone who has the ability to churn the knowledge.

Nivi
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:Anything beyond the 5.5 billion mark may be born into mankind, but are mostly focused on things related to physical body and enjoying the joys and happiness in this material world. In other words eat, drink and be merry. And in their minds and soul their may not be anything much deeper to focus or think about.
This is my understanding also... 5-6 billion are part of the Rudra Mala, and the remaining souls who only descend from Paramdham at the very end, are not.
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

If you want to correctly predict the year of destruction you have to understand Drama in a proper way.
You have to correctly understand the 'erroneous interpretations' in Murli points given through 'effort-maker' BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

khemkaran wrote:If you want to correctly predict the year of destruction you have to understand Drama in a proper way.
You have to correctly understand the 'erroneous interpretations' in Murli points given through 'effort-maker' BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani.
Like, for example, which 'erroneous interpretations' are there in the Murli points given through 'effort-maker' BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani?
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

sita wrote: Like, for example, which 'erroneous interpretations' are there in the Murli points given through 'effort-maker' BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani?
'Destruction' of 1976 is the BEST example for that. Many BKs got confused by the 'erroneous interpretations' and ruined themselves, readily believing in the misinterpretations of bodily gurus, without understanding/churning Drama and Knowledge given by ShivBaba by themselves, using their own intellects.
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

khemkaran wrote:You have to correctly understand the 'erroneous interpretations' in Murli points given through 'effort-maker' BB-Lekhraj Kirpalani.
Do you mean "the prediction of year 1976" was spoken by B baba and not ShivBaba? [Originally Spoken in 1966].

If that is the case, at least B baba would have corrected himself before attaining karmateet stage, is it not? [Before 1969].
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

What is the estimated date for people of world causing BKs and PBKs to leave Gita pathshala, MM, madhuban, Gyan sarovar etc? (>=2018?)

When will PBKs reach Mt. Abu by taking last train? (>=2026?)

When will queue of (bk souls?) form from Abu Road to Mt Abu? (>2026-28?)

What is estimated date for people in India to run after us due to brunt of civil war? Civil war starts with famine. Geologists say ground water will be exhausted by around 2025. (>=2026?)

It is said in vcds cities like NY, Moscow will be destroyed one by one. It is said with revelation of god the 'bombs' will start exploding. (From 2018?)
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

... and can we have a signed contract, written on a big stone, at the bottom of Abu Road for everyone to read this time?

You have more faith than I do, Narsatya. As far as I can see, the BKs are already being prepared for the next failure of Destruction/Creation predictions.

On one hand, I read that they are already being given the idea of Confluence Age lasting longer than 2036; and, on the other, they are being encouraged to appreciate it as a good thing - rather than a failure - because it gives them more time to spend with their Baba. In short, a move to wanting it to last longer, and that (their failure) being OK.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

fluffy bunny wrote:... and can we have a signed contract, written on a big stone, at the bottom of Abu Road for everyone to read this time?

You have more faith than I do, Narsatya. As far as I can see, the BKs are already being prepared for the next failure of Destruction/Creation predictions.

On one hand, I read that they are already being given the idea of Confluence Age lasting longer than 2036; and, on the other, they are being encouraged to appreciate it as a good thing - rather than a failure - because it gives them more time to spend with their Baba. In short, a move to wanting it to last longer, and that (their failure) being OK.
I cannot say what others speak. I say what Murlis, Avyakt Vanis, vcds speak.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Which revision?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

My research tells me the year of revelation is 2019...and destruction of physical world will happen side by side in 2019 as rajdhani of 916108 is established.(Murli: "Ek taraf sthapana..doosri taraf vinash.")

Also once revelation starts, internet will collapse and there will be no cyberspace wireless communication in the world ... And all businesses and banking transactions will come to a complete standstill.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Om Shanti Shivsena Bhai,

I remember reading a while ago on facebook, that you felt that Brahma Baba Krishna will become Vishnu i.e. free of vice or complete, on 18 January 2019... and i felt this may well be the truth, as according to the Murli, it takes 50 years to achieve this. This will then trigger events both within the Yagya and the outside world.

However, my understanding is that world war 3 starts in this year, i.e. 2018/9, but this is not final destruction or world war 4... I also believe that Vishnupuri in the Confluence Age lasts for 18 years, which means 2036/7 is the year of final nuclear destruction, and this appears to be confirmed by Murli points that tell us the Confluence Age lasts for at least 100 years.

Also, how will revelation take place on a lager scale if there is no internet, as I am not sure mainstream media will be willing to cover this story, at least to begin with?

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy Bhai.

Please read next post.