Akash Vani

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Akash Vani

Post by fluffy bunny »

We can add "Akash Vanis" ... circa 1938 ... to the list of spiritualist message types.

Probably translated as "Divine Decrees" in English. Do we know through whom?
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Akash Vani

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote:We can add "Akash Vanis" ... circa 1938 ... to the list of spiritualist message types.
Probably translated as "Divine Decrees" in English. Do we know through whom?
Todays Murli from Abu gives the meaning of what is Akash Vani.
Somehow the truth is defying all by escaping through the keyhole. :D
Akash Vani.pdf
(817.77 KiB) Downloaded 642 times
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

English Murli - 18-07-14 AKASHVANI.pdf
(29.39 KiB) Downloaded 654 times
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

When they speak of Akaashvani (sound from the ether), whose sound do they say comes from the ether? That of Shiv Baba. This mouth is called ether. All human beings make sound emerge from the element of ether (mouth).
Since when did "ether" exist in the Brahma Kumaris' lexicon or philosophy?

Or, rather, is this there definition saying there is no such 'stuff' and it just means Lekhraj Kirpalani's mouth?

"All human beings make sound emerge from the element of ether (mouth)" ... it's not even English.

The mouth is the element of ether? What does that mean?
warrior

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote: Since when did "ether" exist in the Brahma Kumaris' lexicon or philosophy?
The philosophy Akash Vani and Ether is very difficult to explain. However this is the way I understand:

Ether is the element of substance of space. Space is made of Ether, not of air or wind, no oxygen.
Ether is beyond the gravity of Earth. Space is vacuum.
When you enter Ether you become weightless.No pull from earth. In the Earth there is no Ether.

According to Newton law there is no gravity force in Ether. It is not a materialistic world.
If you go on the Mount Everest your weight will be less. The higher you climb the less weight. If you go to moon you will be weightless. Gravity of earth doesn't reach there. It is only the gravity that gives weight to this body.

This is a theory of BK; they tried to make it logical according to science. The idea behind is that - how can we communicate with suksham Vatan or Subtle Region.
Soul can enter Ether, our vibration can enter there. Just as vibration can travel through Ether so in same way sound waves and energy can pass through Ether.
Only when you make sounds then there is communication. A ghost is made of Ether.
warrior

Post by warrior »

The mouth is the element of ether.
Yes, just as the Ether is the element of space ... the mouth is the element through which the sound waves emanate from Ether.
Akash Vani also means Voice from Heavens. Ether is also used in Telepathy, reading of minds.

Thoughts travel via Ether. So that is why when you think about someone usually they can feel it in their subconscious.
Example: I was thinking to write to a friend and couple of hours later that friend wrote to me...
Because there is no weight in Ether so thoughts can travel freely and also thoughts 'meet' in Ether.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

warrior wrote:According to Newton law there is no gravity force in Ether. It is not a materialistic world.
If you go on the Mount Everest your weight will be less. The higher you climb the less weight. If you go to moon you will be weightless. Gravity of earth doesn't reach there. It is only the gravity that gives weight to this body.
If i may correct what you have said here warrior Bhai, you will not be weightless on the moon but you will weigh less as the gravitational pull of the moon is much less than that of the earth, due to the difference in their sizes. Plus on earth, you are weighed down by miles of air above you as well. If there was no pull at all you would fly off the moon if you jumped up... this does not happen though as you are gently pulled back down again... You are only weightless in space when you are no longer in the zone of the gravitational pull of a planet. I think it was Albert Einstein who proposed the theory of planets exerting a force in the etheric energy field, a bit like a ball bearing placed on a slightly elastic surface... such that anything that came close to the ball bearing would fall into the dip it created in the stretched elastic surface. Hope I am not being pedantic here! ☺
warrior wrote:Ether is also used in Telepathy, reading of minds. Thoughts travel via Ether. So that is why when you think about someone usually they can feel it in their subconscious. Example: I was thinking to write to a friend and couple of hours later that friend wrote to me... Because there is no weight in Ether so thoughts can travel freely and also thoughts 'meet' in Ether.
I have to make another comment here. Imo, thoughts have no mass at all as they are completely non-physical... this is why you cannot measure love, kindness, happiness etc. You can measure brain waves etc, as these are a physical phenomena... but our thoughts originate from we the soul, and just as the soul is non-physical in nature... i.e. it cannot be seen, measured or touched by physical instruments... nor can the thoughts it gives birth to... i.e. like gives birth to like. Our thoughts can travel at infinite speed, unlike light and other radio waves in the physical radio wave spectrum, which can only travel up to a speed of 300,000,000 m/sec... because unlike physical light energy, thought energy is not impeded at all by the energy field which we call ether. In other words, the transference of our thoughts telepathically, is not dependent upon ether exerting little or no force upon them... our thoughts can travel through matter completely unimpeded.

Also, think about radio waves... they have to be boosted by radio transmitters around the globe to get to their destination and be understood... and probably to be sent out into space as well. If our telepathic communications were at all physical in nature, they would be subject to the physical forces here on the earth, just as radio waves are... If the transference of our thought waves was dependent upon there being free space here on earth, it would make remembrance of God Father Shiv almost impossible, as no link could be made with Him if He were in another country, or even just over the horizon, only very few miles away. This is why we need tall radio transmitters to get around the problem of the curvature of the earth, as they pass on and boost the radio signals to one another.

I believe there have been experiments done in telepathy, whereby an electromagnetic block of some sort, was placed around one or both of the subjects being observed... but this did not impede them gaining access to the telepathic communications of the other subject.

Roy
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

The 5 elements are connected with the 5 senses. The elementh of akash is connected with hearing. As parts of the body it is connected with the space that is there in the body like the mouth. But akasvani probably just stands for Godly message.