Does sathiyana mean 60 years old?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Does sathiyana mean 60 years old?

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote:It may be necessary to cross references them to other material we have. Certainly I remember Jagdish in the 70s writing 55 ish in English.
Yes true
By J.C. HASSIJA World Renewal Jan1981.jpg
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

In connection with this topic, i have just been reading the revised Murli of 10.05.13, which has the following passage...

"The Murli has continued from Karachi. At first Baba did not speak the Murli. Baba would wake up at 2.00 am and write 10 to 15 pages. ShivBaba would make him write that and then copies of those were made."

Compare this to the version i have from 26.05.78...

“The Murlis have started since Karachi. Earlier Baba did not narrate Murlis. He used to get up at 2 o’clock in the night and write 10-15 pages. The Father used to dictate. Then they used to issue the copies.”

The word "continued" has been used in the recent revision, which powerfully reduces the impact of the point when compared to the word "started"... the latter indicating that Father Shiv started entering Dada Lekhraj at this time in Karachi, to begin narrating the Murlis directly to the children, rather than dictating them to him through a third party. Also, it doesn't mention the point that they(the one through whom Father Shiv dictated and Dada Lekhraj) issued the copies of the narration/dictation, to the children.

Does anyone have a copy of any early edition of this Murli, so we can see which version is correct?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

It's like a forensic detective investigation, is not it?

You've got to pick up on all the small clues ... all the ambiguities and story changes from the witnesses and suspects ... and try and work out what happened.

The thing about telling lies is ... you have to be very, very good at and have a very, very good memory to keep telling the same lie. And that is a very difficult thing to do, especially over decades and involving 10s of people (the inner circle).

My feeling is that by now, because of PBK and BKINFO pressure, the BKs have almost completed their revision of the Murlis and that they are so slimmed down and polished there is hardly anything left in them of importance.

But ... to then compare where the BKs have taken them with older version is to highlight the truths they don't want known.

I'd like to know which English speakers are involved in polishing the English Murlis which are then translated into all the other Western languages and more about their processes of revision and review.

I understand Shivsena and the AIVV have independent copies of the collection, really we need to work from very honest translations of them.

I've long suggest concerned individuals work together to create a complete and online database of Murlis to make checking so much quicker and easier ... but no one seems to be bothered enough to care to do it.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:I've long suggest concerned individuals work together to create a complete and online database of Murlis to make checking so much quicker and easier ... but no one seems to be bothered enough to care to do it.
That would be a great resource, but is not likely to come in to being, as you suggest.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

... which I find incredible.

1 million followers, and multi-million dollars, and not one sees the potential nor can be bothered to sit down and do it. Even to snap their fingers and have it done by one of their thousands of obedient minions.

They don't value the truth.