Significance of Shankar-vdd's special-part.!!

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Significance of Shankar-vdd's special-part.!!

Post by shivsena »

Is Shankar only one or 108 ??
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shankar is only one. That is why Baba has said in the Murlis that children should not follow Shankar. His part is a special one.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Shankar is only one. That is why Baba has said in the Murlis that children should not follow Shankar. His part is a special one.
Baba has never said in Murlis about not to follow Shankar....this is Virendra Dev Dixit's manmat....av-Vani clearly says that sometimes children have to become master Brahma and sometimes children have to become master Shankar.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Shankar is only one. That is why Baba has said in the Murlis that children should not follow Shankar. His part is a special one.
A fully agree with Shivsena soul here. I also have not heard this in any Murli.

When you get time, you may mention the exact words with date.

Or do you mean to say- it is not from Sakar or Avyakt Murlis, but words that have come just from mouth of Dixit?

Even in that case, how to follow Father then?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Also not to forget that Baba Dixit too has to emulate His stage equal to Shiva.
In which action, does Baba Dixit has to emulate his stage equal to Shiva ??
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

A person(Virendra Dev Dixit) who narrates ambigious(vyabhichari) adv-Gyan (which does not tally with Murlis-Vanis) from his mouth...and who practices polygamy (jismani vyabhichar) with multiple partners cannot be ( in all probality) personified ShivBaba.....he could very well be the Islam dharm ka prajapita(2nd Narayan of Satyug) doing the shooting of vyabhichari Islam dharm in Sangamyug, as Islam dharm is the only dharm which allows more than 1 legal wife...and Islam dharm is the only dharm whose teachings are completely opposite to Hindu-teachings.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

According to adv-Gyan, there are 3 souls(Ram-Krishna-Shiva) in the body of -Virendra Dev Dixit.

Who is performing the act of physical connection with kanyas??....is it Maryadas purshottam Ram or is it Krishna baccha or is it everpure shiv ?????
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

If VDDji could be Islam dharm ka prajapita, have you seen or heard his staunch followers/heirs practicing polygamy (meaning as defined by you). I believe that you are obsessed with word 'vyabhichar' as you are repetitively using it. Can you let me know your understanding of the term (in Godly knowledge) ? and how it applies to one or many of the souls whom you perceive to be as such

I request all members to use Bold and Font size effectively, else, purpose will not be served and efforts will go mere waste

Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:If VDDji could be Islam dharm ka prajapita, have you seen or heard his staunch followers/heirs practicing polygamy (meaning as defined by you). I believe that you are obsessed with word 'vyabhichar' as you are repetitively using it. Can you let me know your understanding of the term (in Godly knowledge) ? and how it applies to one or many of the souls whom you perceive to be as such

I request all members to use Bold and Font size effectively, else, purpose will not be served and efforts will go mere waste

Om Shanti
Dear rao Bhai.

In Sangamyug everything has to be taken in a subtle sense and not literal sense...."Vyabhichar" means anything related to jism(body) and i feel that Virendra Dev Dixit's adv-Gyan is jismani-vyabhichari body-conscious Gyan and by distributing this vyabhichari Gyan in BKs and producing jismani children-PBKs, they are doing jismani-vyabhichar....this subtle vyabhichari sanskars will be converted to physical vyabhichar from Dwapur yug onwards...this is what i feel.