Significance of Shankar-vdd's special-part.!!

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Significance of Shankar-vdd's special-part.!!

Post by shivsena »

What is the Significance(motive) of Shankar-Virendra Dev Dixit's special-part ?? (His supposed connection with kumaris.)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Significance of Shankar-vdd's special-part.!!

Post by arjun »

I cannot speak about Kumaris, but ShivBaba has come to take all our poison and give us nectar in return. And that special part of drinking the poison contained in every human soul is played by Shiv through Shankar and hence he is famous as neelkanth (the one with blue throat as he holds the poison in his throat and prevents it from reaching other organs of the body).
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:I cannot speak about Kumaris, but ShivBaba has come to take all our poison and give us nectar in return. And that special part of drinking the poison contained in every human soul is played by Shiv through Shankar and hence he is famous as neelkanth (the one with blue throat as he holds the poison in his throat and prevents it from reaching other organs of the body).
If this is the part of drinking the poison contained in each soul, then how it can be played on male bodied souls(gopes)...why this part is with only female bodied souls (gopis).
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

If this is the part of drinking the poison contained in each soul, then how it can be played on male bodied souls(gopes)...why this part is with only female bodied souls (gopis).
^
Shiv through Shankar drinks the poison of all the souls, not just female bodied souls.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Shiv through Shankar drinks the poison of all the souls, not just female bodied souls.
How is the drinking of poison done in male-bodied souls???.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai,

Om Shanti. Instead of speaking in indirect language, why don't you ask directly on this topic like fluffy bunny whom I have replied several times that I am not aware of any physical relationship between Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and female PBKs. I have the same knowledge that others have on this topic which we have received in the form of clarification of Murlis and discussions between ShivBaba and PBKs. If you are really so interested about his private life you can either ask him directly or ask each and every female PBK. I cannot help you beyond that.

The best way to remove the poison of vices is through remembrance of Baba (incorporeal Shiv through His corporeal medium) and by the practice of soul consciousness. Apart from this, the more we remain busy in obtaining and spreading knowledge, inculcating divine virtues and doing Godly service, the more we will be rid of our poison that we have accumulated in the past births and in this birth.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Shivsena Bhai,

Om Shanti. Instead of speaking in indirect language, why don't you ask directly on this topic like fluffy bunny whom I have replied several times that I am not aware of any physical relationship between Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and female PBKs. I have the same knowledge that others have on this topic which we have received in the form of clarification of Murlis and discussions between ShivBaba and PBKs. If you are really so interested about his private life you can either ask him directly or ask each and every female PBK. I cannot help you beyond that.

The best way to remove the poison of vices is through remembrance of Baba (incorporeal Shiv through His corporeal medium) and by the practice of soul consciousness. Apart from this, the more we remain busy in obtaining and spreading knowledge, inculcating divine virtues and doing Godly service, the more we will be rid of our poison that we have accumulated in the past births and in this birth.
OGS,
Arjun
Arjun Bhai.... I expected this answer from you right in the beginning....but when you tried to justify the act of your guru, then i also started counter-questioning.

One last question: Is this act done as per Shrimat given in Murlis/Vanis.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Arjun Bhai.... I expected this answer from you right in the beginning....but when you tried to justify the act of your guru, then i also started counter-questioning. One last question: Is this act done as per Shrimat given in Murlis/Vanis.
Dear Shivsena Bhai, are you asking these questions based on hearsay, or have you personally witnessed "this act" taking place? If it is hearsay, do you really trust the souls who are saying these things? Imo, there can be no reason for an act or acts like this to have have taken place in the name of Shrimat... but i do believe that souls have taken comments made on this subject in the clarification Murlis and classes, the wrong way. I believe, that if you wish to think these acts have taken place you will... but this in itself may be just another test we are subjected to. One's opinion on this matter reveals to oneself, where he/she stands in relation to the Father.

It would of course be naive to imagine such acts have not taken place in other cases(they surely have), where a beloved guru has not been all he made himself out to be. But here we are taking about the Satguru, and i do not imagine for one minute, that Virendra Dev Dixit ji has been involved in such acts, no matter how much some souls would like to believe he has. I would need a lot more proof than mere hearsay and opinion, to ever believe he has... and even then, i would want to understand the reasons why this activity took place, before making a judgement. Virendra Dev Dixit ji is a man, and because of this he will be subject to lust as we all are; so it is not totally beyond the realms of possibility that such acts have taken place... But even if they have, one would imagine they were consensual, as there have been no charges made against him with the authorities; and it has been proven that he has no sway with them, when it comes to being charged with breaking the law.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
Dear Shivsena Bhai, are you asking these questions based on hearsay, or have you personally witnessed "this act" taking place? If it is hearsay, do you really trust the souls who are saying these things?
That is exactly what i wish to know ..roy Bhai...whether this act is actually taking place or this is just a paper tiger....this cannot be known by any brother and all information i have is the talk with sisters who have left AIVV and returned to lokik ....all i know is that there cannot be smoke without fire.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:... all i know is that there cannot be smoke without fire.
There are always exceptions to these things, and souls interpret situations according to their bias. Have these sisters themselves been directly involved in such situations?... or is it merely speculation and gossip that has been shared amongst them, that has eventually taken on a life of its own, and become fact in some people's minds?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: There are always exceptions to these things, and souls interpret situations according to their bias. Have these Sisters themselves been directly involved in such situations?... or is it merely speculation and gossip that has been shared amongst them, that has eventually taken on a life of its own, and become fact in some people's minds?
I have talked to both group of sisters and they both agree that the angsang part is played by Virendra Dev Dixit.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:I have talked to both group of sisters and they both agree that the angsang part is played by Virendra Dev Dixit.
I am not familiar with the word angsang Shivsena Bhai... will you kindly translate for me?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Arjun Bhai.... I expected this answer from you right in the beginning....but when you tried to justify the act of your guru, then i also started counter-questioning.

One last question: Is this act done as per Shrimat given in Murlis/Vanis.
First of all when I don't know for sure whether any physical relationship exists between PBK sisters and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or not the question of justifying or denying it does not arise. Nor does the question of tallying it with Shrimat.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I am not familiar with the word angsang Shivsena Bhai... will you kindly translate for me?
angsang means physical connection.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:angsang means physical connection.
Thanks Bhai!