BK Tamasin Ramsay's latest version of BKWSU early History

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

BK Tamasin Ramsay's latest version of BKWSU early History

Post by fluffy bunny »

After the humorous "AVINASHI SOCIAL CLUB" BK Tamasin Ramsay PhD has published the latest version of BKWSU History.

It does not seem to be "official" yet but it does have some kind of approval from BK Jayanti Kripalani. It's fairly vague about any details that would interest PBKs ... for example, they admit Lekhraj Kirpalani was not 60 but translate the word now as "sixty-ish" and they are not specific about the other medium ... but it is a little more accurate. For example, it talks about the history starting in 1932 (it looks like Lekhraj Kirpalani intentions actually started in 1931) and mentions Piyu and Piyu Vanis but little more.

Obviously, I find it very disappointing considering the resources the Brahma Kumaris have and what they could have done if they were committed to honesty. It's still very saccharine sweet and, I think, a little condescending. It obviously pushes the BKs' current agenda.

In short, it's still PR rather than truth or facts and has only come about because of the work of brahmakumaris.info and the PBKs. I would see it more as a deflection keeping BK followers away from the truth rather than leading them to the truth about their own history and religion.

Of course, most BK followers are probably happy with the fake version of history, revised Murlis and current leaders so why would they care?

Links to the video are; here or here (both the same video).
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: BK Tamasin Ramsay's latest version of BKWSU early Histor

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote: For example, it talks about the history starting in 1932 (it looks like Lekhraj Kirpalani intentions actually started in 1931) and mentions Piyu and Piyu Vanis but little more.
Its strange, I don't know why they are so scared about the beginning! The time of Yagya between 1931 and 1942 is vital for our understanding of this knowledge. Its not possible to hide the Supreme Soul under the carpet. Not only they are hiding it but they also making a refine mess by mixing everything up as dates, names, and locations.