BKs welcome PBKs to forum (second class accommodation only)

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

BKs welcome PBKs to forum (second class accommodation only)

Post by fluffy bunny »

This may be a historical moment ... the BKs are welcome PBKs to their forum (* terms and conditions apply).

The "terms and conditions" being that, like untouchables, they are limited to their own sub-forum which is not seen by the general public unless they make an account. See the discussion, here: "Is it OK for PBKs to promote themselves in this Forum?". Just like the old fashioned caste system really ... however, it is a start.

It seems the BKs need some education. They appear to believe the PBKs are a separate philosophy.
EasyMeditation wrote:Whoever interested can you come up with the sticky post content to describe who the PBKs are please?
VisionOfSelf - Site Admin wrote: Yes, not in active topics, need login to view, and sticky topic are all good ideas.

Subforum has been created with those implemented - breakaway-groups forum; ex-BK, gbk, PBKs forum
See also, other topic. You need to be a member to see it now.

Since the development of 'Brahma Kumaris Info' and this forum, and the BKs failure to suppress or destroy them, the BKs have been working in a different way to suppress alternative views within the BK movement firstly by aping almost identically Brahma Kumaris Info and now targeting the same membership as this forum. In the beginning, they used an almost identical set up and wording. Their forum is now linked to from the BKWSU main site. In essence, where they Could not stamp down and suppress, they are now looking to flood the internet or bury other voices.

They claim themselves to be "Open" to all ... but they are already getting into banning certain individuals, and now segregation, so we will see where it all goes in the long term.

In the meanwhile, I'd like to encourage any PBKs who are interested to engage them in discussion and inform them correctly about who and what the PBKs are. Perhaps there is a possibility of positive influences?

Of course, it amuses me that once again the motivation from the BKWSU to have to do something is coming from outside their religion and certainly not their god.

I noted in another post that one of their site admins, who was involved in the legal action against 'Brahma Kumaris Info' is now married with notifications on his Facebook page and congratulations from high ranking BK such as Karuna Shetty. It seems that more and more BKs in the West are shacking up together but still remaining "serviceable" to the religion ... whatever does that mean for the vibrations?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: BKs welcome PBKs to forum (second class accommodation on

Post by fluffy bunny »

Given what a blockhead Mr M B "Low Level of Understanding" Bhat is, I find some of the discussion on the matter quite amusing ... however, there does now seem a genuine opportunity to meet and discuss and correct some of their incorrect view.
mbbhat wrote:In ex BKs some of them are genuine. But, there is not a single point of such things in PBKs. Their argument is on one side- sometimes totally against Murli points. Even if some Murli points are shown to them which disagree their claims, they will not accept them. Should they be supported?
Shaila wrote:I agree with this. I did not know what PBKs are exactly till now. Now I know.
EasyM wrote:Only those specifically interested in PBK should go to their own section and read/write there.
Shaila wrote:I agree with this too.

Unless one is strong, they can be mislead with PBK philosophy easily.
mbbhat wrote:But, whatever it is, how ever it is- PBKs (and ex BKs) are also part of divine family. They will come to heaven and be with us at least for few births.

PBKs also lead a pure life.They also aim to become fully pure, karmaateet. So- we should have respect to them. But, we need to take care ourselves from them. That is all. And- PBKs are doing with good intention only, because they believe in what they say and also follow. So- their mind is OK like good devotees in Bhaktimarg.

But, since they are led by Mr. Virendra Dev Dixit, and PBKs are addicted to his teachings, the blame is on top.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

EasyMeditation wrote:
I like Mbbhat and Saligram suggestion of just giving the link to the BK-PBK Forum, but if you really decide to have a PBK section, I suggest that the threads there do not appear in the "active topics" list, because I think that is the main source of general public and will be mixed with the BK topics, becoming therefore, very confusing.
This is interesting, they are getting confused over there. It makes me wonder! How on Earth they will separate the PBKs from BK? Impossible! Tell them this much. Even if they make a PBK section - how can they filter the members? Haven't you ie. EasyMeditation realized that this is ONE unique family? If you want us to forget the PBKs however remember that people walking down the road also belong to this Unique family, the world at large have One Father, same one.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

warrior wrote:This is interesting, they are getting confused over there. It makes me wonder! How on Earth they will separate the PBKs from BK? Impossible! Tell them this much.
I cannot tell them, I am banned from posting there. It's "open" but not that open.

Still, it's an opportunity to put the PBK position to BKs directly as at least one said that they had never heard of them before ... but all they have heard is what other young, uninformed BKs tell them.

They said the PBKs "have a different philosophy", I would disagree with that. Surely they look at the same philosophy but from a different and deeper angle?

The strange thing was they seem to welcome ex-BKs, who disbelieve, more than PBKs, who believe but at a slightly different level.

It's almost as if the issue has gone away from actual "belief" to whether you support or oppose the actions and leadership of the BKWSU ... as in, it does not matter if you believe or even following Shrimat any more as long as you are "cooperative", aka submissive, towards them.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote: I cannot tell them, I am banned from posting there. It's "open" but not that open.
Hummm, very typical of bk to ban people. I would say that they are steering faraway from the real truth. one day they will realized that the ones they are banning are exactly the same ones that are holding the key to whatever they seek. It's an atrocity to prevent the clear truth to prevail.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:It's almost as if the issue has gone away from actual "belief" to whether you support or oppose the actions and leadership of the BKWSU ... as in, it does not matter if you believe or even following Shrimat any more as long as you are "cooperative", aka submissive, towards them.
Most BKs worship the Dadis first, and so what they say about knowledge is Shrimat for them. The same accusation could be leveled at the PBKs, in terms of them following Virendra Dev Dixit. But this very situation is discussed in the Sakar Murlis, and one has to decide whether he/she is following the Satguru, Ram ShivBaba, or whether one is following human gurus that only teach manmat, and cause degradation as a result.

"Those (Brahmin) children who vote for (Ram)ShivBaba (the Satguru) are preet-buddhi(cooperative-accurate), and those (Brahmin) children who vote for Krishna(Brahma Baba) are vipreet-buddhi(opposing-inaccurate)." [Mu 13.04.85]

"Who causes your downfall (in the Confluence Age)? Numerous gurus. Salvation(sadgati) through one true Guru(Ram ShivBaba) and downfall(durgati) through numerous human gurus." [Mu 13.02.74]

"Who brings about downfall (in the Confluence Age)? Surely these (human Brahmin) gurus do that." [Mu 24.08.74]

"All those, except the Father(Ram ShivBaba), who teach Yoga, also experience degradation themselves." [Mu 22.04.72]

"Now Ram and Ravana both communities are present (in the Brahmin world). All these are present at the Confluence Age." [Mu 26.04.74]

"There are many such Brahmakumaris (human gurus) also, who sit and teach the path of Bhakti." [Mu 11.04.72]
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:This may be a historical moment ... the BKs are welcome PBKs to their forum (* terms and conditions apply).
Thanks for the info. But I don't think I would be able to post there unless PBKs are given an equal right to post and discuss just as all the members (irrespective of their being BK/PBK/ex-BK/ex-PBK/non-BK) are given freedom here. And it is simply disgusting to note that mbbhat, who enjoys (or you could say misuses) the complete freedom that he is given on this forum, is trying to insult the PBKs on a forum of his own institution, which is still thinking of allowing PBKs to participate on their forum.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Thanks for the info. But I don't think I would be able to post there unless PBKs are given an equal right to post and discuss just as all the members (irrespective of their being BK/PBK/ex-BK/ex-PBK/non-BK) are given freedom here. And it is simply disgusting to note that mbbhat, who enjoys (or you could say misuses) the complete freedom that he is given on this forum, is trying to insult the PBKs on a forum of his own institution, which is still thinking of allowing PBKs to participate on their forum.
I'd raise the issue over there and ask on the basis of what reasoning they have chosen to do so. From their discussion, it's clear that part of the motivation of their discussion forum is to dominate and suppress both the ex-BK and this forum.

Unless someone speaks up for equal rights, they will never be gained.

From reading the latest book on the BK, which I mentioned elsewhere, it's clear that even the BK elite in the West is still misrepresenting the PBKs to others but at least the internet is spreading general awareness of the PBKs existence, albeit against ever obstacle from the BKWSU.

I would not leave it to the BKs to define who you were and what you believe any more than I would turn my back on a crazy person with a knife in their hands.

It's a shame the BKs cannot show respect nor could not have join the pre-existing forums in an honest and respectful manner ... but it's also fairly true there is relative little 'discussion' on their forum either, more just people posting their stuff ... but, from what I read, that is also part of the BKs' plan to fill up the internet with 'BKWSU related' BK material that buries 'non-BKWSU' BK related material.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Unless someone speaks up for equal rights, they will never be gained.
You might be aware that whenever we spoke for equal rights to Murlis on this forum, mbbhat (a prominent BK on this forum since many years) used to insult the ex-BKs and PBKs by calling them beggars and in many other ways. And it is the same mbbhat who is influencing the opinions of fellow BKs there on their own forum. So, I personally don't feel like joining that forum where only BKs are treated as equals and ex-BKs or PBKs are treated as beggars or outcaste. I can think of joining that forum only when the proposed PBK section is visible to everyone and not just to the member BKs. Meanwhile other PBKs are free to voice their opinion on that forum.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I should not worry. Even I believe that there are sincere and reasonable BKs who will see mbbhat for who and what and at what level he is.

Actually it might be a good thing for him to be pulled up by other BKs for his conduct, it will prove to him it was not just a matter of ideological antagonism but a honest reaction to his distasteful unreasonableness.

The water of life is always moving and change. One day it is active here, the next it is active over there. It keeps flowing and changing. You cannot stop water ... even the hardest rock can be worn down by it.

The BKs have invested so much energy into damning up the PBKs and keeping their adherents unaware or antagonistically predisposed to them and yet it has not stop them either.

I just find it amusing when I read BKs expressing highly superficial and condescending opinions on something they obviously know nothing at all, i.e. either what PBKism is or the degree of its influence onto the current flow of BKism. It disappoints me that the BKs use such a low level of argument or disagreement against them.

Mbbhat was just someone who enjoyed hold being insulting and holding back what was not even his to hold back ... an "I am the king of the castle" mentality common amongst BKs.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:The water of life is always moving and change. One day it is active here, the next it is active over there. It keeps flowing and changing. You cannot stop water ... even the hardest rock can be worn down by it.
The sooner BKWSU realizes this the better it is for them and others.