Vishnu Party explanation

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Vishnu Party explanation

Post by Pari »

I have said something about the Vishnu Party at:

Evolution Believe System
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Vishnu Party explanation

Post by fluffy bunny »

Could I humbly offer a correction ...

Do you mean the "Evolution Belief System" or "Belief in Evolution System"?

Evolution Believe System does not make sense.

Pari, I tried to watch a few of your videos but it is impossible to do so with a musical soundtrack louder than the vocal track.

At least if you are going to use a musical sound track, please make it something like ambiental music and not something to rhythmic ... and much, much quieter.

Thanks.

BTW, how are the Vishnu Party and other minor splinter grounds these days?
Pari
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Post by Pari »

fluffy bunny wrote:Could I humbly offer a correction ...

Do you mean the "Evolution Belief System" or "Belief in Evolution System"?

Evolution Believe System does not make sense.

Pari, I tried to watch a few of your videos but it is impossible to do so with a musical soundtrack louder than the vocal track.

At least if you are going to use a musical sound track, please make it something like ambiental music and not something to rhythmic ... and much, much quieter.

Thanks.

BTW, how are the Vishnu Party and other minor splinter grounds these days?
I meant Evolution Believe-System. A believe system has developed on 'evolution'.

Actually, some have liked the music in the background. I had made it loud thinking that if they did not like what I was speaking, at least they can hear the music. I do not use music when I do recordings, nowadays because others have also told me that they could not hear what I was saying.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

OK, in English it is definitely a "belief system" then.

'Belief' is a noun. 'Believe' is a verb. In that use it is an imperative verb or command, like "Sit! Stand! March!".
belief system
  • Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: faith based on a series of beliefs but not formalized into a religion; also, a fixed coherent set of beliefs prevalent in a community or society
A "believe-system" could be some kind of neologism (a new word), but no one would understand what it means as it is too confusingly similar to belief system. You'd have to define the difference between the two.
Pari

Post by Pari »

fluffy bunny wrote:OK, in English it is definitely a "belief system" then.

'Belief' is a noun. 'Believe' is a verb. In that use it is an imperative verb or command, like "Sit! Stand! March!".

belief system

Part of Speech: noun
Definition: faith based on a series of beliefs but not formalized into a religion; also, a fixed coherent set of beliefs prevalent in a community or society

A "believe-system" could be some kind of neologism (a new word), but no one would understand what it means as it is too confusingly similar to belief system. You'd have to define the difference between the two.
Thanks for pointing this out to me. I was so absorbed in understanding the facts of what I was writing about that I overlooked the English. :D What I meant was: 'Belief System'. I am planning to explain why I am referring to evolution as a belief system. Sometimes, when we write, we tend to presume that the readers will understand what we are saying. It is when someone points something out to me that I begin to realise that I have not explained the basics so that they can understand what I was trying to say. But off course, sometimes, I have already explained the basics in earlier articles and so I do not repeat them in every article. The problem is that I have written so many articles, so I do not remember what I have already explained. So, sometimes, I presume that I have already explained something. But I don't think I have explained why I say that a belief system exists in respect of evolution. People are brainwashed to accept evolution that they cannot see that the evidences which support it are not actual proof and that a lot of it may have been developed based on what exists in the ancient writings (for example, in the ancient Hindu, Sumerian, Egyptian texts etc). A lot of the whites (in the recent past) were interested in what was left behind in Egypt. so they may have been influenced by what was left in the ancient Egyptian texts.
Pari

Post by Pari »

Mr. Anant Patel, of Vishnu Party, sent me the following message and asked me to post it in this forum. So I have posted it below. The Vishnu Party members do not believe in the 5000 year cycle. I say that the reason why they do not believe in the 5000 cycle and why they provide a timeline of millions/billions of years is because the souls within them played a role for the development of the Evolution Believe-System (as the senior Anunna members at the end of the Silver Age). This does not mean that I and the Vishnu Party members are not on good terms. We are on very good terms despite the fact that we do not have similar believes about our timeline.

Mr. Anant Patel of Vishnu Party wrote as follows:

"param shanti,

i wish to tell you that we are going to close the http://Vishnu Party.com website soon. because now we have our own identity, as our total philosophy is totally different then bk & pbk. we will update our website http://www.discoveryofnewworld.com soon.

we have launch new book in English " The Aum Of All Things" by ruzbeh bharucha author which is available in all book store in India on My Father Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel philosophy. we have mention in the book that bk philosophy about 5000 year is totally wrong which is not reliable.

i would like if you post this mes in http://www.bk-pbk.info/ so they can purchase the book & know the reality. if bk & pbk interested in our philosophy but can understand due to English language, now they can read the book.

Thanks
Regards."
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

This is why Drama is the highest powerful and it is real drama. Nothing can beat it and no one can prove the truth until end. Drama itself will prove itself.

We will have to wait and see who become instrumental in this drama. Effort and time of those souls only will prove it.
bkshiva007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: about Vishnu Party to the world

Post by bkshiva007 »

Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel known as Vishnu Party, ahmedabad...

he yesterday upload video for bk and pbk on youtube https://youtu.be/jMc0xBHHmcc

his 150 videos available on http://www.youtube.com/anant98251

some of English video available ..

discovery of new world English movie https://youtu.be/JIHo6h3JUgY?list=UU01X ... k8tQ0ZKzOQ

famous video what is beyond shivyog https://youtu.be/7DuGrYZzDI8

he said lots of Shiva on the earth, diff between Shiva,mahashiva,paramshiva, param param mahashiva, parabrahma, ....the Father of the infinite the final authority....

What is beyond shivyog? translation from video...

Question- Please tell us about shivyog and what is beyond shiv Yoga?

Answer- First understand the meaning of shiv and Yoga. Shiv exists in three forms -light form(nirakari), subtle form (Akari) and gross form (sakari) i.e Shankar is incarnation of Shiva in sakari form. Shankar live in Himalaya.

Different religions call nirakari form of Shiva as noor, God is light. Also remembered as Parbrahma . Nirakar shiv lives in supreme abode Paramdham and Akari form of Shiva lives in shivpuri which is above vishnupuri.

Yoga means connection, remembering. Shivyog means remembering Shiva. Shiv is remembered in two ways, first is in light form(nirakar) and secondly in Sakar form as Jyotirling which is Sakar. Jyoti means light and ling means form(akar). Places where Divine presence (sakshatkar) of the Shankar occurred are the places where 12 jyotirlinga exists.

By remembering nirakar shiv, a soul gets powerful and gradually goes to Paramdham.

By remembering Akari shiv, a soul goes to shivpuri which is above vishnupuri and in Yoga with incarnations of Shiva (Sakar), a soul goes to Sakar form.

Mahashiva Yoga is beyond shivyog. Shiv is the supreme of one solar system or Brahmand and Mahashiva is the creator of a galaxy or billions of sun or shiv. You will receive powers from mahashiv if you have knowledge and remember Mahashiv. You will go to Mahashiv/Galaxy.

Question- That's why shiv always seen in remembrance of Mahashiv. How Galaxy is created by Mahashiv.

Answer-When Nirakar Mahashiv thought that I will become infinite then billions of shiv in nirakar form are created. Mahashiv is the creator of billions of shiv, similarly there are billions of galaxies in a universe.

Creator of universe is param Mahashiv. When param Mahashiv thought of becoming infinite then billions of mahashiv are created. Remembrance of param Mahashiv will take you to param mahashiv, will become the master of universe. Further, there are great universe, great great universe having creater as param Mahashiv and param param Mahashiv respectively. Above all these, there are multiple universe and creator of multiverse is param param param param Mahashiv. If you remember you will get powers to become master of great great great universe(multiverse).

Question-- Shiv, the master of this Brahmand has powers of elements. Mahashiv has mahashakti and param Mahashiv has powers of paramtatva.

Answer-Shiv also named as paramatma and Shankar as mahadev. Shankar lives in Himalaya having gross body of five elements. Shiv in Akari form lives in shivpuri. Light form of shiv contains paramtatva. Paramtatva is the source of creation of the world.

Mahashiv has Maha paramtatva and he created billions and billions of shiv. Param Mahashiv has param mahatatva and he created billions and billions of Mahashiv. Next to param Mahashiv are param param Mahashiv then param param param Mahashiv.

Question-How can we connect with them?

Answer-We should have the knowledge of how to connect and with whom you are connecting with.

Question-If any person thinks he is remembering param param Mahashiv. Does he really get connected with param param Mahashiv.

Answer-Yes he will. There is existence of great universe, great great universe. Scientists are giving proof there are universes and creator of universe is param Mahashiv. There are also creator of great great universes.

Question-Scientists are claiming that there is a world above 156 billion light years which they still have not seen.

Answer-Their cameras are made of earthly elements.

Question-There may be param param Mahashiv in invisible universe.

Answer-Their cameras are made up of gross elements. If their instruments are of paramtatva then invisible world would be seen. The world we see is not a real world, it is destructible. Reality is paramtatva.

Question- Shiva lives in shivpuri which is in this Brahmand and where does Mahashiv live?

Answer-Nirakari shiv is the creator of this Brahmand and he lives in Paramdham, Akari shiv lives in shivpuri and sakari form as Shankar lives in Himalaya.

Mahashiv lives in the centre of Galaxy where there is black hole. He is the creator of Galaxy/Akashganga.

Param Mahashiv lives in param mahadham of the universe.

Question-Param Mahashiv exists at the end of this universe. Is it so?

Answer-Yes he lives there.

Question-Scientists still have not discovered invisible universe and their creator great great great Mahashiv may be there in invisible universe?

Answer-There are infinite say 10 raised to 500 zeroes numbers of universes in the space. Similarly there are great great universe called as multiverse and creator of multiverse are also there.

Question-Where does Parbrahma live?

Answer-Shiv and Mahashiv have been named as Parbrahma by many. Scientists are talking about one visible multiverse which is nothing in comparison to billions of billions multiple universe. I have seen through my divine eyes(divya drishti). Those who have powers in their soul, renunciation and austerity can see.

Question-A new telescope which will be launched in 2016 can take images beyond 156 billion light years, can have access upto Mahashiv or beyond that?

Answer-Presently, lens of the telescope are made up of gross elements. If lens are of paramtatva, invisible world would come into picture. Scientists are experimenting to find out God particle. Lens made of proton element will enable their telescope to see through invisible world. Visible world is nothing in comparison to invisible world. Like far how our eyes can see. It has limitations.

Question-Arjun is able to see divine image of Krishna only when Krishna gave him powers of divine eyes.

Answer-Divine eyes means third eye. Scientists are also researching on this. Shankar also has third eye. To open third eye you have to emerge your soul powers then you can see multiple universe with your divine eyes(divya drishti).

There is lot of difference between power of a soul and power of a camera. Vision of a camera comes through glass which is of gross elements having limitations.

Question-Now to whom should a person has to meditate, Shiva, Mahashiv or param Mahashiv

Answer-There are different types of souls. Each soul has different capacity. If creator of souls are different then capacity of each soul differs. If creator of a soul is shiv then he will go to shiv. Creation of Mahashiv will go Mahashiv and creation of param Mahashiv will go to param Mahashiv or universe.

Question-In your book 'The Om of All Things' you said that I am searching 108 souls who are world transformers(vishwa parivartak). They can change the world.

Answer-108 souls have come to this earth who are the the creator of multiple universe . They are in human form. I am searching them. In 'Ancient Aliens' programme saying that their ancestors are coming from very very far away universes. We are also aliens. Every year 6000 UFOs are coming in America. They did not know why they are coming. I know that. I am searching those 108 souls who are the creator of multiple universe. They are in this world in human form. A very deep secret.

Paramshanti
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Kanrased is a spammer account using an invisible link.
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

What is the rush for all the major religions/religious fathers to descend in the last 2500 years ? Why don't they descend in a span of thousands or lac years ? Any logic behind it ?
bkshiva007
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: about Vishnu Party to the world

Post by bkshiva007 »

dear all,

English movie discovery of new world by bapuji ... https://youtu.be/JIHo6h3JUgY

same in Hindi https://youtu.be/QLKIBH-pJSQ
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

vrkrao wrote:What is the rush for all the major religions/religious fathers to descend in the last 2500 years ? Why don't they descend in a span of thousands or lac years ? Any logic behind it ?
This gives a simple logic that the span of drama is nearly equal to double of it, pointing to 5000 yrs. Topic No. 19- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 2&start=30
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

What in 'good heavens' is that link to?

Please stop spamming this forum with vague links on the BK forum. At least copy and paste the relevant quote in here.

You've been asked before not to. I cannot see any relevant answer in what you linked to.

There's a simpler answer, vrkrao.

Lekhraj Kirpalani followed a Vaishnavite cult. In Vedanta, it is claimed that the last time Krishna came to earth was 5,000 years ago during the Mahabharata. The early BKs believed Lekhraj Kirpalani was Vishnu/Krishna come back again and WWII was the Mahabharata ... hence a 5,000 Year Cycle came into being.

Then it's just a simple matter of dividing it in 4.

There is no proof, no evidence, there can be no longer, to explain what you are asking about. And there is plenty of evidence to suggest it is rubbish, e.g. historical records going back more than 3,000 years, monuments and fossils, missing religious leaders, like Lao Tzu, Confucius and religions like Zoroastrianism or Baal worship, etc - evolution - that the BK god knows nothing about and ignore in their theory.

It gets sloppier too. Then when WWII did not happen, they introduced a 5th Age of Confluence. At first it was 12 years, then 40, then 100, as Destruction failed to happen. Now I read that some BKs say it will be 250 years ...

It's just a mental plug to stop being think ... "any old answer" to such questions as "why are we here?" in order to stop BKs thinking and questioning, and focusing them on doing BK Yoga instead. Think of it like a Zen koan. The answer does not matter, it is not provable, nor unprovable. It cannot be understood logically, it can only be accepted blindly.

What it is, is just an answer that is designed to attract and appeal to others with a similar Hindu background and hook them in, because it is 'familiar'.

Thank you
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

You've been asked before not to
I am not obliged to follow your directions or suggestions, I am not obligated to you in any way. It is left up to me to take my own decisions for myself with regard to my personal conduct and the manner in which I prefer to post on the forum, with due regard to the forum guidelines provided by the current Admins. If you like, you may go through. Else you may simply ignore. If you cannot 'see' any relevant answer in the link due to your personal 'blindness', that does not imply that others also cannot do the same. Let those who desire to take benefit do so, without you constantly feeling compelled to perpetually and deliberately place your 'foot' in between, in abject slavery to this tendency, for no evident benefit for either yourself or for any one else, other than just wasting your precious time and energy in pointless ranting. You are not obliged to respond in any way at all. So be free, feel free and be happy, by permanently freeing yourself from this slavery . . .
bkshiva007

Post by bkshiva007 »

Pram shanti,

Bapuji has given knowledge that this universe is not 5000 years old... it is billions and billions of years old... every galaxy has different time and speed ...

as per his knowledge earth is very old.

links for the videos -

history of universe part 1 https://youtu.be/lXBp5jZZDNQ

history of universe part 2 https://youtu.be/uTZ7KWfex0M

http://www.youtube.com/anant98251