Sevakram name in PBK literature

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Sevakram name in PBK literature

Post by mbbhat »

The above link did not open in my computer. But, I found the following web site for the first time.

http://archive.org/details/MP3-Cassette-800-899

I am yet to know about or understand this site.
Larena
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena »

Try http://www.PBKs.info find discussions and pick number 820
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

i tried and got up to this page one after the other.

http://www.PBKs.info/Website_pages/pbk/ ... %20MP3.htm

But, from here, when it is cliked, it does not give right page and I got the same error message as before. The following
Not Found

The requested URL /Streaming/MP3/varta/D812 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at PBKs.info Port 80
So- there could be problem with my computer or with the internet things or AIVV databse things. That may be rectified in few hours or days.

But, from the below-

http://ia600300.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 99/820.mp3

I got. In the audio , Dixit speaks the date as Avyakt Vani 21 October 2005. But, not sure who owns this site.

I listened just for 5 minutes and not fully.

Thanks to all.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Rather than debate whether Sevakram was or was in the PBK literature, can you go back to the BKWSU and ask them who the spiritual partner really was, mbbhat?

It's clear that the BKWSU version is wrong. Let's correct it and accurate about the history.

Thank you

(cue: the response of ignoring the question, and doing nothing)
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Rather than debate whether Sevakram was or was in the PBK literature, can you go back to the BKWSU and ask them who the spiritual partner really was, mbbhat?
So- you still depend on those whom you call as foolish, liars, idiots ...

cannot you try from the children or grand children of those who have been mentioned in the Bhai Bund committee and get all the credit on yourself? why should you have the title that- you have expected from or have been helped from such idiots, and liars and foolish people, is it not?
It's clear that the BKWSU version is wrong. Let's correct it and accurate about the history
You may wish to study such things. I am not. Because I do not wish to disturb others or expect from others. What i get easily, I depend only on those.

But, if you are right, then it implies that- some mistakes done by BKWSU were accident, and not done deliberately, and AIVV follows them blindly and using such things as their foundation, they have built their buildings and still their foundation is the same.

Thank you for your great effort.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Honestly, please stop insulting people with your snide and insincere final comments.

Many a hugely valuable relic, artwork or gem has been found in a junk shop or street market stall run by individuals who have no idea of its true worth. We are not 'depending on', we are 'obstructed by' the foolish liars and idiots.

And are they foolish liars and idiots? Oh yes, absolutely so ... like the junk shop owners or street market stallholders who sell, e.g. an Old Master painting or ancient manuscript worth millions for a few pais. Likewise, what is value to an academic or archeologist attempting to understanding something, might just look like a bit of old dirty to an uneducated eye. We have all heard of such cases.

Your reply was exactly as I expected. You are what the old Murlis used to call a "crippled child". Anyone with any decency and sense would just say, "no problem, that sounds interest" and it could all be done in a few minutes. Instead the BKs keep putting up obstacle after obstacle ... and don't even know the true value of what they have. Even the BKWSU documents this individual have played a direct role ... are you *not* interested to know who he truly was?

The BKs tear up the pages of a priceless manuscript to wrap the tolis they sell, and throw it away after (historical fact) ... and then they accuse us of not valuing it.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Your reply was exactly as I expected.
Really great. that is why i had said that you are a complete soul.

even your reply also was exactly as I had expected. wonderful, is it not?
Larena
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena »

mmbhat, fb ---- please move your personal dispute to a seperate topic. your view exchange has nothing to do with the topic.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:cannot you try from the children or grand children of those who have been mentioned
It seems the code named 'Sevakram soul' did not have children.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:It seems the code named 'Sevakram soul' did not have children.
I think- you have not read the sentence fully. I had said you may ask children or grand children of the Bhai Bund committee members about Sevakram.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I read it, but it was a typical ridiculous proposal 'fobbing me off' and absolving you of having to make any efforts.

I find it remarkable that a BK would have no interest in something so close to the god and history of their religion. It's like a Christian deliberately not wanting to know about the life of John the Baptist.

The Bhaibund does not exist any more. It was 80 years ago. They are not in the business of religion and claiming their shopkeeper is the medium of god ... why would their grandchildren keep records?

It's not logical.
to fob off

To put off or appease by deceitful or evasive means.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

why would their grandchildren keep records?
I just suggested or thought of possibility. As a truth seeker (or as a detective agency- as you had said earlier), one may try to find truth from all the directions, is it not?

If not just ignore this.
I find it remarkable that a BK would have no interest in something so close to the god and history of their religion.
Once a lady meets her husband, the purpose of mediator is finished. Similarly, all these are like outdated technologies hence need not have any real value. [Already discussed].

Close to god - God is above everything. Nothing is close to him except drama. So- we should move as per drama and hence the past is past. Is it not very simple logic?

history of their religion - Baba says-forget this impure body and the impure world. Baba even says- when it is birthday of Father, it is birthday of children (either of old or for new BKs). So- when there is no importance for these dates, then why should these be given? This is why I feel sometimes difficult to make you understand such simple things.

Else- if we are stuck in these old things, it will be like tying the boat to ground and putting effort to move the boat, is it not?

Even though Baba says- I am God of Gita (even that of lowkik Gita), Baba also has said- do not touch Gita, it is false/wrong. So- the point is - such things should be given importance just to prove something- that is if it gives feeling/experience of God, his incarnation or property/heaven. Else- all of them would be just waste.

So- the purpose of anything should first be understood, is it not? the purpose is to become pure and serve others. So- if such research helps , then only these things should be given importance, is it not? BKWSU may feel, now there is no purpose in such dates, history, etc. So- they will use them just for service things, is it not? [Of course, you are also doing for service things in your perspective- to prove BKWSU is wrong in some literal figures and facts and make others aware of this- so both are right- good]

Baba has also said- in their lowkik scripture, they will continue as they are , but yours, it will change (due to corrections).

Hence our intellect should switch from LL(Low Level- simple) to HL (High Level) so that we can understand its both internal and external meanings. Like when we say about food, it has both its natural value as medicinal value , or calorific value. A high level person may be able to talk just on calorific value, but will not understand its natural value. A village man may understand natural value, but not calorific value.

So- I think- if can we switch our intellect to and fro (behave like a learned person as well as child)- baalak/child so maalik/owner, then only we will be able to digest these things.

Else- we or you will have just questions and questions and searching and searching, is it not? But, i think- you already have got half knowledge/data. good.

Even the BKs or PBKs who are interested in such things also- are likely to get only half knowledge. So- these half knowledge would lead to ...? Let us hope those who interested in such limited truth get full knowledge one day. Let god of each one bless them.
It's not logical
Do you believe in God?
If not, then how do these figures and facts are related to you? [Is it logical to be interested in matter of just a very few percentage of people when compared to the whole world?- I have no objection. Just pointing about the logic.]

If you really believe in god, cannot you pray him to get these details of literal figures and facts instead of expecting from others? [but, if you are asking here with detached stage, you are right]

Else, if you believe in your god and expect from others, does it mean a right faith?

Hope at least these are logical.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

If I lived in India and spoke Hindi/Sindi/Urdu I would do. Unfortunately, it is 1,000s of miles away and I don't ... so what can I do? It's up to someone in India to do.

Do I believe the god of the BKs is God? Most certainly not! That is nonsense. Consequently it's not worth spending my money on.

But if I believe the god of the BKs was God, then most certainly I would have.

I regret not doing so when I was a BK and allowing myself to become so brainwashed and controlled by them that I was a senseless slave to whatever lie they told me and however they wanted to manipulate me. The most logical thing to have done on being told what the BKs tell folk is going and research it first to see if it is all true.

Unfortunately, I was too young and too inexperienced in life at that time. I trusted the BKs ... big mistake. The BKs keep people away from knowing the truth.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

OK.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

"Despite being actors of the drama... if he doesn't know the main actors, director, creator and the beginning, middle, and end of the (Confluence Age) drama... then he is senseless." [Mu.14.08.76]