Buddhists (and other religions according to AIVV)

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Buddhists

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. PBKs believe that there are three souls responsible for establishing every religion. One is the soul of the religious Father (for example, Buddha) that comes to this corporeal world from the Soul World in the Copper Age. It enters in the body of someone (Siddharth) who had been a BK in the Confluence Age and was the root of that religion (Buddhism) among the BKs. Obviously Siddharth would be the soul of Manmohini Didi in whom the soul of Buddha enters. So, she happens to be the root soul of that religion among the BKs. Well, if there is a root, there should be a seed as well. So, the soul that gives birth to Didi Manmohini's body (Siddharth) in the Copper Age is the seed of that religion among the PBKs in the Confluence Age.

The root soul and the seed soul of every religion enters the path of knowledge in the Confluence Age in the form of a BK and a PBK respectively for a long time and hence becomes a deity in the Golden Age and Silver Age. But the soul of the religious Father of every religion obtains knowledge only in the end of the Confluence Age and hence descends from the Soul World only in the Copper Age or Iron Age when it is scheduled to come.

OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Thank you, I did not know about the 'seed soul' element until today and can see how it fits in with the overall PBK model (... unimportant question, I wonder why only the mother and not the Father?).

I still find it difficult to correlate the "cowardly" part with being the only root of Buddhistic influences rather than the great philosophical difference between Vaishnavism (Krishna worship) and Buddhism but can accept it on the level of being a way or metaphor by which to understand these things.

Dadi Kumarka certainly was a dominant character ... and it is amazing to think that most BKs these days will never met have met her. All they have left is the empty shell of Janki Kirpalani having her Golden Age.

Does she play any major role according to the PBKs?

I note too that Radha Pokardhas was never featured as highly as she is now, with huge saintly posters and statues. It's easier for them to make dead people into Gods because they can be reinvented into something they were not and impressed upon naive minds.
"Damn, I gave 70 years of my life to this cult and all I got was this little tiara!"
"Damn, I gave 70 years of my life to this cult and all I got was this little tiara!"
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Does she play any major role according to the PBKs?

I note too that Radha Pokardhas was never featured as highly as she is now, with huge saintly posters and statues. It's easier for them to make dead people into Gods because they can be reinvented into something they were not and impressed upon naive minds.
I cannot tell for sure, but she displays tendencies of pomp and show displayed by the Christians.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Catholics, please ... the Vatican. You cannot blame the Protestants so much.

Actually, I remember she and Jayanti went to meet the Pope (for seconds in a big crowd).

There is a big scandal reported today,
The Vatican built a secret property empire using the fascist leader Mussolini's millions.

The Catholic Church used offshore tax havens to create a £500m international property portfolio, featuring real estate in UK, France and Switzerland including commercial premises in London's most expensive districts.

They used cash originally handed over by the Fascist leader Mussolini in return for recognition of the Italian fascist regime. The Vatican has gone to preserve secrecy about the millions using other names to concealed who was behind it and companies in Switzerland (like the BKs Living Values trust)

Just like the BKs, asked what the pope spent the income on, the Catholic church's spokesman said that they had no comment.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

duplicate ... please delete
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:"Damn, I gave 70 years of my life to this cult and all I got was this little tiara!"
This made me laugh! :D Sorry i have nothing more constructive to add to this discussion.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Similarly, Didi Manmohiniji was made the head of BKWSU after the demise of Brahma Baba as per the first Avyakt Vani, but she could not assert herself and Dadi Prakashmani who was supposed to be her assistant usurped the power. So, one can assume the religions of these souls from Copper Age. Buddhist and Islamic respectively.

“बाकी आज से सभी के लिए कौन निमित्त है वह तो आप जानते ही हैं – दीदी तो है, साथ में कुमारका मददगार है। जैसे और सभी लिखापढ़ी चलती थी वैसे ही हेड क्वार्टर से चलती रहेगी। यह दोनों आप सभी की देख रेख करती रहेंगी।“ (अव्यक्त वाणी दिनांक 21.1.69, पृ.21, 22)
“As regards who is instrumental for you all, you already know – Didi is there; along with her Kumarka is helper. Just as all other correspondence used to be done, similarly correspondence will continue from the headquarters. These two will continue to look after you all.” (Avyakt Vani dated 21.1.69, pg.21, 22)
Point to be noted:- There is no word "head" in the Murli. It is added by arjun soul. Of course, it need not be incorrect. But,

the words- "These two" in the Murli/Vani almost prove that both are almost same level.

So- I think - the word "helper" does not mean a very low grade or like "assistant" in lowkik world.

And- we can see all the three Dadis have worked together with harmony.

In the history, we can see there was fight and destruction between Muslim- Christian- Buddhism, etc. so- if PBKs believe Dadi Prakashmani is Islam, Didi Manmohini is Buddhism, and Dadi Janki was chirstianity,... then what fight or difference in opinions had been there in these Dadis?

All the Dadis administered together. But, did such harmony exist in these religions ?

But, I agree there is point in the argument- How come Dadi Prakashmani became ahead of Didi Manmohini. I do not deny that.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Point to be noted:- There is no word "head" in the Murli. It is added by arjun soul. Of course, it need not be incorrect. But,

the words- "These two" in the Murli/Vani almost prove that both are almost same level.

So- I think - the word "helper" does not mean a very low grade or like "assistant" in lowkik world.
Avyakt BapDada has clearly demarcated the roles. He might not have used the word 'head' but he has placed Didi Manmohini as incharge of BKWSU and Dadi Prakashmani as her 'helper'. But as I have said in the past, you consider yourself to be greater than ShivBaba, so, it is hard for you to accept even the statements which are so clear for the entire world to understand.
In the history, we can see there was fight and destruction between Muslim- Christian- Buddhism, etc. so- if PBKs believe Dadi Prakashmani is Islam, Didi Manmohini is Buddhism, and Dadi Janki was chirstianity,... then what fight or difference in opinions had been there in these Dadis?

All the Dadis administered together. But, did such harmony exist in these religions ?
There is a saying in Hindi which means the elephant has a different set of teeth to show to the world and a different set of teeth to chew the food. (हाथी के दांत, दिखाने के और, खाने के और)
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:And- we can see all the three Dadis have worked together with harmony.
Ha. All you have seen is the public show put on for the sake of followers and VIPs.

I agree that helper means "subservient" or assistant otherwise he would have used "partner" or co-director. There's a lot of politics that goes on behind closed doors in the BKWSU.

Did you ever meet Didi and see her alongside Kumarka? What is your direct experience of the Dadis?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Did you ever meet Didi and see her alongside Kumarka? What is your direct experience of the Dadis?
I do not have much experience. But, once Dadi Pr (Prakashmani) and Dadi Janki, both were on stage. Dadi Pr was speaking on the stage in front of all the BKs at Mount Abu. Dadi Pr said- "Dadi (= Dadi Janki) is master. She is free to do fix her role, like that. There is no need to ask me about anything." Full respect was given there.

But, I have not seen Didi Manmohini even once since she had left body long before.

Even in Avyakt Murlis it is said- Dadis do work with unity, like that.

So- I just pointed the above facts.

Now- you may say my experience is not the right one. that is you may say- externally, they might have behaved so and internally they may be fighting with each other. So- any direct or indirect experience of anyone may not help you [except like documents from lowkik people like bhaibund committee or British library].
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Buddhists (and other religions according to AIVV)

Post by fluffy bunny »

Unfortunately, you cannot believe everything it says in the Avyakt Murlis, you need to be able to understand what is being said. Often when BapDada says something, they are really saying what *SHOULD* be happening, not what *IS* happening. I would have thought that was obvious.

I remember when Didi died. A lot of old BK were anything but detached, they were all crying and shaking etc. In fact, even back then I thought there was something strange and they should not be so upset. I could say she was one of the more humble and sweeter of the "big sisters", yes, perhaps ... but I was never a Dadi Bhagat, and I never cared for Prakashmani. I don't know why one would say she was a Buddhist though.

There is a clip of many of the old dears, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQ7PfreD4Q
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Good.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

arjun wrote:
Similarly, Didi Manmohiniji was made the head of BKWSU after the demise of Brahma Baba as per the first Avyakt Vani, but she could not assert herself and Dadi Prakashmani who was supposed to be her assistant usurped the power. So, one can assume the religions of these souls from Copper Age. Buddhist and Islamic respectively.

“बाकी आज से सभी के लिए कौन निमित्त है वह तो आप जानते ही हैं – दीदी तो है, साथ में कुमारका मददगार है। जैसे और सभी लिखापढ़ी चलती थी वैसे ही हेड क्वार्टर से चलती रहेगी। यह दोनों आप सभी की देख रेख करती रहेंगी।“ (अव्यक्त वाणी दिनांक 21.1.69, पृ.21, 22)
“As regards who is instrumental for you all, you already know – Didi is there; along with her Kumarka is helper. Just as all other correspondence used to be done, similarly correspondence will continue from the headquarters. These two will continue to look after you all.” (Avyakt Vani dated 21.1.69, pg.21, 22)

As per latest World Renewal 08/2013:
Rajyogi BK Ramesh Shah once said about Dadi Ji, “Mateshwari Jagdamba attained the incorporeal state on June 24, 1965, when we also came to Madhuban. Sometime later, I wrote a letter to Brahma Baba asking him to formally appoint an administrator of the organization in place of Mateshwari Jagdamba. I also requested him to make this decision in writing, since that would solve many a legal problem. So on April 01, 1966, Baba wrote in his own hand in Sindhi language on the last page of that day’s Murli and appointed Dadi
Prakashmani the Chief Administrator and Didi Manmohini Ji as the Additional Chief Administrator of the organization. Baba sent a copy of this appointment letter to me and said, “Today I have formally made this appointment and informed others through the Murli.” In this way Dadi Ji was appointed the Chief Administrator, the responsibility she continued to discharge very efficiently till her last moments in the mortal coil.”
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

So on April 01, 1966, Baba wrote in his own hand, in Sindhi language, on the last page of that day’s Murli and appointed Dadi Prakashmani the Chief Administrator and Didi Manmohini Ji as the Additional Chief Administrator of the organization.
This must be a lie being propagated now, to project Dadi Kumarka as the official Chief Administrator, while Avyakt BapDada has clearly mentioned Didi Manmohini as the Chief.

And if Ramesh Bhai's version was to be believed then why was Didi Manmohini occupying the rooms meant for the Chief, located on the left side of Baba's room (opposite Baba's hut) in Madhuban from 1969 to 1983, until she left her body? And as soon as she was gone Dadi Kumarika occupied those rooms and stayed there probably till the end. Before that she used to stay in a room beside the History Hall near the Tower of Peace (Brahma Baba's tomb). Those who have been BKs in the 1970s (and have visited Madhuban in that period) will be in a position to authenticate my statement.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Ramesh and the others in the inner circle are now proven fabricators who have conspired to hide the truth, and agreed to false versions of it over decades.

Unless there is further hard evidence, e.g. copies of this Murli and letter, it not possible to believe him.