Buddhists (and other religions according to AIVV)

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Buddhists (and other religions according to AIVV)

Post by fluffy bunny »

Would any PBKs care to inform us, or provide links to where it is discussed, about what the BK and PBK teachings regarding Buddhists and Buddhism are?
Larena wrote:Buddhists - the main characteristics - cowardly purity, meaning they are unble to chalenge an enemy, an invader and are ready to surrender their families to enemies easily. Main Buddhist countries: China, Japan ... Now, go and study Chinese and Japanese history and you will see how ready to surrender they are and how cowardly they are ...
You don't even need to go abroad, study Indian history ... Emperor Ashok. One of India's greatest emperors, Ashoka reigned over most of present-day India after numerous of victorious military conquests. Arguably (before the British), Ashok made "India".

Or in a modern sense, look at social courage of Dr B.R. Ambedkar ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FNSQcEx02A

Well, I suppose they can do an immediate U-turn and say that Buddhists they don't mean real world Buddhists and by China and Japan, they don't mean China and Japan!?!
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Buddhists

Post by arjun »

They may have learnt martial arts later on based on their experiences in India where they remained mute spectators when the Muslim invaders plundered the ancient Nalanda University and burnt all the precious books.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

There must be a different, deeper or more metaphorical meaning to it all because, as Larena suggests, it does not tally with history ... unless there is more I need to learn.

The Battle of Kalinga was in 262 BC, 1,400 years earlier than Nalanda University was destroyed by Muhammad Khilji*, so perhaps it's more accurate they had forgotten their martial arts?

But then what about Shaolin tradition in China ... which was established in the 400s AD famous for its martial arts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Z-ekyyK8o

Or the Samurai tradition and Zen Buddhism (or even the Yamabushi and Shingon Buddhism), in Japan which led to Showa war machine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQjhcRU21u8

Or the Muay Thai monks of Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=274fYQXUD8I

The Warlords of Tibet, the Buddhist Khans in Mongolia, the Siamese–Vietnamese Wars, Thailand, the Satyakaparivarta sutra ... but is not non-violence *supposed* to be the first Buddhist precept rather than cowardice? I don't want to offend but these examples are merely scratching the surface.

* Nalanda was a great university. It is said to have accommodated 10,000 students and attract scholars from Korea, Japan, China, Tibet and even further.

Rather than mute spectators, thousands of monks were burned alive and thousands beheaded as Muslims tried to uproot Buddhism. The destruction and invasion is said to have led to the decline of Buddhism in India but how could monks and students fight the best equipped and most vicious army of the day?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Rather than mute spectators, thousands of monks were burned alive and thousands beheaded as Muslims tried to uproot Buddhism. The destruction and invasion is said to have led to the decline of Buddhism in India but how could monks and students fight the best equipped and most vicious army of the day?
This is the reason why Buddhists were said to have cowardly purity in the advance knowledge.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Could they have fought back? Should they have fought back? They were priests and students not soldiers ... (no answer required).

The little I know about the very long history of Buddhism in India, is that it was primarily spread by Emperor Ashok who, it is said, underwent a deep psychological change after witnessing the bloody wars between the Mauryan Empire and the Kalingas.

The conversion story is probably somewhat mythical but he certainly chose and spread Buddhism as a state religion to unite the people within his empire. Many good things came of it (e.g. he might have been the first ruler in history to advocate conservation and welfare measures for animals and wildlife). It inspired and merged with mainstream Hinduism and it's decline has also been well studied.

What relationship the history has with Advance Knowledge, I don't know. I don't know what else AK teaches about Buddhism ... Obviously it has had a big influence in China and NE Asia but BK knowledge has always been very quiet about that 1/5 of the world population.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Could they have fought back? Should they have fought back? They were priests and students not soldiers
The invaders might have been just handful whereas these students were probably in thousands. And it is not that all of them were physically weak. Students are generally well built. Had they willed or had they been properly guided they could have given a strong resistance to the invaders, but it was because of their religion that their mind had become weak (not the body).

Similarly, Didi Manmohiniji was made the head of BKWSU after the demise of Brahma Baba as per the first Avyakt Vani, but she could not assert herself and Dadi Prakashmani who was supposed to be her assistant usurped the power. So, one can assume the religions of these souls from Copper Age. Buddhist and Islamic respectively.

“बाकी आज से सभी के लिए कौन निमित्त है वह तो आप जानते ही हैं – दीदी तो है, साथ में कुमारका मददगार है। जैसे और सभी लिखापढ़ी चलती थी वैसे ही हेड क्वार्टर से चलती रहेगी। यह दोनों आप सभी की देख रेख करती रहेंगी।“ (अव्यक्त वाणी दिनांक 21.1.69, पृ.21, 22)
“As regards who is instrumental for you all, you already know – Didi is there; along with her Kumarka is helper. Just as all other correspondence used to be done, similarly correspondence will continue from the headquarters. These two will continue to look after you all.” (Avyakt Vani dated 21.1.69, pg.21, 22)

Didi-Dadi.jpg
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

So, Didi Manmohiniji was the head of the "Buddhist tendency" within the BKWSU and Dadi Kumarka, who bannished Virendra Dev Dixit, was head of the "Islamic tendency" within the BKWSU.
  • Is that what the AK teaches?
Of course, I think it is better if we accept it on a metaphorical level rather than refer back to the complexities of real history ... but it is said the terrible loss of the Nalanda University put back education in India and Hindu society by a couple of 100 years at least. They say it took months for the library to fully burn down.

Historically through, all of India was in no state to defend itself against the Muslim/Turkic invaders (remember, they destroyed Somnath as well).

And, of course, when the Muslim/Moguls lost their kingdom, the British came to take over. I wonder what that means in AK terms and who their leader is.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:So, Didi Manmohiniji was the head of the "Buddhist tendency" within the BKWSU and Dada Manmohini, who bannished Veerendra Dev Dixit, was head of the "Islamic tendency" within the BKWSU.
Yes, but instead of Dadi Kumarka you have written 'Dada Manmohini'. That is why they become the owners of the bodies (base-like souls) in which the souls of Buddha and Ibrahim (or Abraham) enter from the Soul World in the Copper Age to establish Buddhism and Islam respectively. And the physical fathers of their bodies in the Copper Age will the seed souls of these religions among the PBKs.
And, of course, when the Muslim/Moguls lost their kingdom, the British came to take over. I wonder what that means in AK terms and who their leader is.
Your co-relation of events could mean that Dadi Janaki is the head of the 'Christian tendency' within BKWSU. This could be true, but I am not sure. Perhaps other PBKs can confirm whether Baba has hinted so in any of the discussion CDs.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Yes, but instead of Dadi Kumarka you have written 'Dada Manmohini ...

Your co-relation of events could mean that Dadi Janaki is the head of the 'Christian tendency' within BKWSU. This could be true, but I am not sure. Perhaps other PBKs can confirm ...
Apologies for the typo, I must have been tired.

Hmmnn, I wonder. I wonder if the British/Christian tendency within the BKWSU could involve Dadi Janki's heir Sister Jayanti Kripalani and her advisors like Neville Hodgkinson, Mike George and others who have become very influential there.

Has Jayanti figured in Virendra Dev Dixit's teachings?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Has Jayanti figured in Veerendra Dev Dixit's teachings?
I am not aware if she has figured anywhere in the discussions/Murlis.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

It's heading off the topic of Buddhists, but I would say most BKs in the West are predicting Jayanti will take over Janki's position once she dies (even that in an next life she will be Janki's son and heir to her Imperial throne ... they think Janki is "one of the top 8" and an Emperor in the Golden Age). Most of the people around her are influential Western BKs. I don't know how she is perceived of in India.

On the Buddhist front, what I take from this discussion is that it is best not to expect too much similarity or ask too complex question about the relationship between the Knowledge and real world history.

However, I am still interested how 'philosophically' one would correlated Didi Manmohini and her teachings as Buddhistic (no God, no self, ahimsa etc). Yes, I can see how Kumarka was more dominant and bossier.

It also begs the question, how would Shiva know about Buddhist history in order to speak of it? (Its unlikely Lekhraj Kirpalani knew much about it).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

However, I am still interested how 'philosophically' one would correlated Didi Manmohini and her teachings as Buddhistic (no God, no self, ahimsa etc). Yes, I can see how Kumarka was more dominant and bossier.
It is not her teachings that corelated with Buddhist philosophy, but her actions. Her humble (or you could say meek) nature which allowed Dadi Prakashmani to dominate and take over as the real head of BKWSU was similar to the actions of the Buddhists as exmplified by the incidents of Nalanda University.
It also begs the question, how would Shiva know about Buddhist history in order to speak of it? (Its unlikely Lekhraj Kirpalani knew much about it).
This corelation between BK/PBK knowledge and Buddhist Philosophy has been explained by ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and not through Brahma Baba.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:This corelation between BK/PBK knowledge and Buddhist Philosophy has been explained by ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and not through Brahma Baba.
By this theory, are you are saying that the Shiva soul is now able to use a whole new set of historical and philosophical references that are lodged within Virendra Dev Dixit's mind?

I understand Virendra Dev Dixit had a little bit more of a religious education than Lekhraj Kirpalani.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

By this theory, are you are saying that the Shiva soul is now able to use a whole new set of historical and philosophical references that are lodged within Veerendra Dev Dixit's mind?
Yes.
I understand Veerendra Dev Dixit had a little bit more of a religious education than Lekhraj Kirpalani.
He has more knowledge than Dada Lekhraj, both religious and lokik.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:He has more knowledge than Dada Lekhraj, both religious and lokik.
I think I can agree with that but I imagines it upsets the BKs for whom all that matters is
  • a) how rich (and good looking) he was, and
    b) how many rich and powerful people he met.
Do the PBKs also believe that the "Buddha soul" is a new soul who enters into the Gautama soul's body (a future birth of Manmohini) in order to start his own religion in approx 2,500 years time?

Do the PBKs also believe that the Buddha soul has to come back to the BKWSU to relearn his religion as the BKs do?

(Or do the PBKs believe the seed souls of other religions have to come to the AIVV to relearn their religions?