Veerendra Dev Dixit, Marduk and the Enkites

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Veerendra Dev Dixit, Marduk and the Enkites

Post by Pari »

I have said the following at Ningishzidda, Utu, Ishkur/Adad, Nanna, Marduk and the Hopi Prophecy :

“During the Copper Age, Ningishzidda and Enki had allowed Marduk to play his leading role because Marduk has to play an important role at the end (as Virendra Dev Dixit, the leader of the Confluence Aged PBK movement). The PBK movement may also play the role of the Elder Brother or that of one of the 2 helpers. Marduk plays a role in the line of Enki. I am also involved in the line of Enki, now. Enki is God’s role for those outside the Brahma Kumaris.”

I have written about Marduk in many of my articles though I haven’t finished the discussions on him.

The Enkites and Enlilites were the devils who were battling with each other in the Copper Age. It has been prophesised that the Enkites and the Enlilites will have their final battle at the end before it gets settled. We should not let that battle continue now.

The Confluence Aged knowledge teaches us that we should check our conduct and correct ourselves. It does not tell us to evaluate the bad behaviour of others. It is the role of the Enkite which will influence one to evaluate whether the BKs are behaving like devils or like angels. The Confluence Aged person would not be doing this. They would look at their own conduct and evaluate, “Am I behaving like a devil or like an angel”. There is nothing angelic about having a confrontation with the BKs. That is the influence of the Enkite and not the influence of the Confluence Aged God. When you stop playing the role of the Enkite, that is when you will see the Confluence Aged God playing His role through the PBKs.
Pari
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Re: Veerendra Dev Dixit, Marduk and the Enkites

Post by Pari »

In my article Parallel Universes, the False Golden World, False Prophet, Mapmakers and the Tower of Babel, I have written the following about Marduk:

“…Marduk was using the stargate device, in Golden Lanka, for outer space travelling. Thus, when Enki was busy in the Himalayan Mountain and in the Middle East, Golden Lanka was taken over by Marduk. Enki’s Golden Palace, which represented the Golden Palace of Shiva/Shankar and Parvati, was also given to Marduk since he was using it for outer space travelling. This was also a reason why the myth portrays that the Golden Palace, which was built for Shiva/Shankar and Parvati, was given to Ravana during Tetrayug. Since Marduk took over Golden Lanka, the myths (about Ravana’s Golden Lanka) began to include what was happening during the battle between Enlil (portrayed as Rama) and Marduk (portrayed as Ravana) while Marduk was trying to influence the people (portrayed as Sita) with what he was offering because it was time for Marduk to have world rule. The Ramayana story was a combination of this history and what God does at the end (to bring the deity souls into the Brahma Kumaris for world transformation). These 2 events were combined so that the mapmakers will be able to explain both events (that which happens at the end of the cycle and that which took place during the Confluence of the Silver and Copper Ages). Since the 2 events were combined, Golden Lanka was portrayed as having existed in Tetrayug. Actually, it can be said that it existed in the last phase of Tetrayug (which is the first half phase of the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages).

The second Golden peak (which was built by Enki) began sinking into the sea, during the Copper Aged Great Flood. So, after the Copper Aged Great Flood, there were plans to build another spaceport in Golden Lanka. But it never materialised because emphasis was given to the lands which were under Enlil’s control. Finally, it was Marduk who began building the third Golden Peak in Golden Lanka. This third peak was supposed to be a spaceport. It was supposed to be the Tower of Babel which honours Marduk and which was supposed to reach the sky (one day); though it had never reached the sky because Enlil (and his representatives) had made sure that it did not get completed. The people were dwelling on the top of the 3rd peak (as it was being constructed to reach the sky). Thus, in the Ramayana, Lanka was portrayed as being on the peak of Trikuta. Trikuta is a Sanskrit word which means ‘three peaked’. Just as there were 3 peaks or pyramids in the Giza Plateau, in Egypt; there were 3 peaks in Golden Lanka. The first 2 peaks were sinking into the sea, after being destroyed by earthquakes. The third peak was destroyed by Enlil’s representatives (before it sank into the sea). Since the first 2 were spaceports, Trikuta was portrayed as the peak of Mount Meru. The spaceports were associated to Mount Meru, in the myths. Marduk’s third peak was also supposed to be a spaceport. However, since Marduk was allowing the mortals/anaryans to take charge in the spaceport, the Enlilites were against its construction. So, they destroyed it. In the Ramayana, the Lanka which Rama destroyed (through Hanuman) was the Trikuta because the third peak was already there (though it had not been completed as yet). As a result of all the destructive events that were taking place in Lanka, Trikuta was portrayed as the peak of Mount Meru which was broken and cast into the sea as Lanka.

In Tablet 12 of the Sumerian Translations, by Zakaria Sitchin, Enlil and the Enlilites destroy the spaceport (Tower of Babel) which Marduk’s people were building. What they had destroyed was actually Trikuta. All the spaceports which Marduk was building (while allowing the mortals/anaryans to take charge in the spaceports) were portrayed as the “Tower of Babel” collectively. But it was Trikuta that was a significant one because it had already got built to become quite high (since it was in the lands of Lemuria). Later, after the Indus Valley civilization was better developed, the Enlilites wanted to build a new spaceport around there through using the materials that were at the destroyed spaceport in Lanka. But Marduk did not allow this. Instead, he wanted to build a new spaceport at Mohenjo Daro (with the materials from Lanka). So the Enkites and Enlilites continued fighting. Then, finally, in an attempt to make sure that the people (world-wide) only supported Enlil and not Marduk, the places where the supporters of Marduk lived were destroyed. Some of these places were Mohenjo Daro, Harappa, Sodom, Gomorrah and many others. The story in the Ramayana also portrays all these events. This was why Rama was portrayed as saving Sita (the people).

In the myth, the scene where Sita is waiting for Rama was a scene that related that the deity souls would be waiting for God to safe them, at the end of the cycle. During the Confluence of the Silver and Copper Ages, the supporters of Marduk were not waiting for Enlil to save them. However, among the people (living in the areas where the supporters of Marduk lived) there were some who supported Enlil. Enlil saved these people who supported him, before destroying the area. This was also portrayed in the Biblical myths where God saves Lot and others, before destroying Sodom and Gomorrah. Actually, God (in this Biblical myth) represented Enlil. Since Enlil was helping the Jews, they saw whatever he did as the acts of God.

Since Rama (Enlil) was seen as God on Earth, Marduk’s actions were seen as the actions of the Devil incarnate (Ravana). However, it should be noted that Rama belonged to the Kshatriya clan while Ravana belonged to the Brahmin clan. The Kshatriya clan is the ruling clan while the Brahmin clan is the Godly clan. The Kshatriya caste is lower than the Brahmin caste. How can ‘God’ belong to a lower caste than the Devil. Further, Ravana was a strong devotee of Shiva. All these suggest that there may be something wrong in seeing Rama/Enlil as the ‘God’ and Ravana/Marduk as the Devil. Further, the supporters of Marduk viewed Marduk as God (or as the representative of God on earth). In their view, Enlil was the evil one. However, Marduk was generally associated to Ravana because he was going against the normal Anunnaki trends of that time. What he was doing would only help to turn the world into Ravana’s world (i.e. a world where the vices are entertained). However, Marduk had paved the way for greater human rights for Mankind. Thus, he had done a great thing.

The battle did not end with the destruction of the places where the supporters of Marduk lived. It continued because Enlil and Enki were joint rulers in India. In this joint rule, Enlil belonged to the ‘Kshatriya or ruling clan’ and Enki belonged to the ‘Brahmin or Godly advisor clan’. However, they remained as rulers of Bharath and Lemuria respectively. So what Marduk inherited from Enki, was as powerful as what Enlil had. In fact, it can be said that Marduk had inherited more because Lemuria was the wealthiest kingdom, at that time. Further, the rich people were supporting Marduk because they wanted to enjoy better rights through what he was offering. So the battle continued. This was why, in the Ramayana, there was an ‘addition’ to the original story with Sita being left in the jungle. The story was continued because the battle continued.

The Ramayana and the Sumerian myths were stories based on history. So something of what had happened, during historical times, was included in the stories. What was being related, in the Sumerian and Hindu myths, were about the same events that took place during the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages. The ancient people had placed their history in a ‘mixed form’ in all the myths world-wide. As the Anunnaki were having various battles among themselves, they created myths and cultures which reflected what was happening, etc.

What remains as Sri Lanka now, are the lands that were developed after Trikuta had sank. The Lanka, that was on Trikuta, sank into the sea around 2500 years ago. When it sank, it was portrayed that the Lanka of the previous cycle had sank. It was also meant to mean that Marduk’s kingdom had sank. However, Marduk’s influence continued until today. He was the last to play the role of Prajapati Brahma and Prajapita Brahma (during the Confluence of the Silver and Copper Ages). So, it is Marduk who continues to play the role of Prajapita Brahma until the end.

Present day experts say that the Ramayana was written between 500 to 300 BC. How could the history, which is in the Ramayana, have taken place thousands of years before the Ramayana was written. In the ancient texts, it was portrayed like as if the events had taken place thousands of years before the actual time of the event because the gods and the mortals had 2 different cycles of time. History was being written based on the longer cycle of time that was used for the mortals. This pushed ‘history’ to a more ancient time. ...”
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

If scriptures are historical, what God was there at the end of the Silver Age and the beginning of the Copper Age?
Pari

Post by Pari »

sita wrote:If scriptures are historical, what God was there at the end of the Silver Age and the beginning of the Copper Age?
There wasn't any God there. There were only gods who were turning into mortals.
Pari

Post by Pari »

3. PBK Forum

NB: During the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages, the soul within the founder of the PBK movement (Veerendra Dev Dixit) was playing a role which has been referred to as Marduk in the Sumerian myths. When I refer to Marduk, I am referring to this soul (when he was playing his role during the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages).
The above quote can be found in each of the following web-pages:

1. Global Brahma Kumaris - Google : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

2. Brahma Kumari's Articles : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

3. Aliens & Reptilians : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

4. The Words of Enki : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

5. Global Brahma Kumaris - Weebly : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

6. Meditation Commentaries & Visualization : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

7. Thought for Today (2) : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

8. Thought for Today : Links to Other Web-Sites & Forums

Can you give me the PBK web-site links, so that I can leave the link in the above places too?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

There wasn't any God there. There were only gods who were turning into mortals.
You say at the end of silver and beginning of Copper Age the soul of Marduk plays part as Prajapita Brahma.
He was the last to play the role of Prajapati Brahma and Prajapita Brahma (during the Confluence of the Silver and Copper Ages). So, it is Marduk who continues to play the role of Prajapita Brahma until the end.
According to the knowledge, Brahma is a title of the one in whom the Supreme Father Shiva enters. As this supreme Father comes only at the Confluence Age, there cannot be Prajapita Brahma at any other time in the drama, (eg. end of Silver Age and beginnig of Copper Age). Recognition of who is Rama and who is Ravan, who is Prajapita Brahma can be obtained only in the Confluence Age through the Godly knowledge. Hense all the stories of the scriptures refer to happenings of the Confluence Age and not any other time in the drama.

Since the shooting of the broad drama is represented and shot in a small form in the Confluence Age itself, through logical conclusions by similarity, we can arrive to assumtions about happenings, taking place in the course of the whole drama, that reflect and are mirror and enlarged image of the happening in the Confluence Age. And vice-versa, for some historical event we know has happened in the past, we can search for its shooting in the Confluence Age.
Marduk was generally associated to Ravana because he was going against the normal Anunnaki trends of that time. What he was doing would only help to turn the world into Ravana’s world (i.e. a world where the vices are entertained)
Not the PBKs, BKs go away from the original trends of the Murlis, whilst the PBKs are keeping strictly to them. The difference between the kingdom of Rama and kingdom of Ravan is that in kingdom of Rama there is one direction (one kingdom, one language, one family, one land, one relegion etc.) and in the Kingdom of Ravana there are many directions (many kingdoms, many languages, many families, many lands, many religions etc.). Other difference is adultery and nonadultery and sreshtachar and brashtachar (using elevated organs, or using downgraded organs). In the kingdom of Rama political and religious power is in one hand, the one who is the ruler, also represents the most religious person, following the higest moral principles. Nowadays, most often, most people in the Bk can clearly distinguish that the head of the organization is not the outstandingly most elevated person in the organization, but still we have to put up with the shortcomings, showing regard for the elder person.

In the kingdom of Ravana, the power gets separated in different hands and rule is taking place through commitee. In the Bk there is separation of many wings and they make different gatherings. In the Kingdom of Rama the king has elevated, pure mind, so he needs no advisors. In the kingdom or Ravan, kings need adopting advisors. In the Kingdom of Rama it is: as the king, so the subjects, everyone feels himself as master, the whole of the sky, the land and the water belong to us. In the kingdom of Ravana there is separation of various zones and provinces and people proclaim themselves as rulers by adopting various titles, or are appointed as such. This is clearly visible in the Bk as zonal in charges, Directors, etc.

In the kingdom of Rama there is no meaing of rule, everyhing happens naturally, spontanously, by hints, and in the kingdom of Ravan rule is applied through force, phisical force or mental supression, through power of money, of position, of people. It is practice that in the Bk, students are openly advised to contribute 10 percent of their income, irrespective of their financial situation. Keeping these in mind, the idea about who is who changes.
Since Rama (Enlil) was seen as God on Earth, Marduk’s actions were seen as the actions of the Devil incarnate (Ravana). However, it should be noted that Rama belonged to the Kshatriya clan while Ravana belonged to the Brahmin clan. The Kshatriya clan is the ruling clan while the Brahmin clan is the Godly clan. The Kshatriya caste is lower than the Brahmin caste. How can ‘God’ belong to a lower caste than the Devil. Further, Ravana was a strong devotee of Shiva. All these suggest that there may be something wrong in seeing Rama/Enlil as the ‘God’ and Ravana/Marduk as the Devil. Further, the supporters of Marduk viewed Marduk as God (or as the representative of God on earth). In their view, Enlil was the evil one.

The aim of the study is kingship. Brahmins belong only to the Confluence Age. Brahmins in the course of history are not Brahmins in real sense, since, there is no Brahma at that time. However they have played the roles of advisors to kings, because they have been respected as possessing pure mind, due to the life style of brahmacharya. At the same time, the kings were often leading adulterous life, leading to poor intellectual state. When the supreme Father comes, he comes in impure person, he does not come in sanyasi. He comes in the most degraded person. There is nothing strange in this, if we are not keeping the worldy respect in front of us, to confuse us about who is high and who is low. People cannot become high without the supreme Father. But as he comes in most ordinary person, to protect the most degraded and poor ones, and uplift them, people feel it offensive, due to their expectation he will be elitist and support their ego of position. But as he is above praise and disregard, his acts are not directed in the children gloryfying his name, but for the benefit of the children, so he does not need to asscociate with people possessing wordly respect. It is said that this is the most degraded world. The ones who gather most respect in this degraded world, we can consider tham most degraded, as only through corruption is that one prospers in such situation.
Can you give me the PBK web-site links, so that I can leave the link in the above places too?
I do not know such place where you could post this information.
Pari

Post by Pari »

Hai Sita,

Nice to have heard from you.

I am only relating history. I say that the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages is connected to the Confluence Age. However, I am saying this because of the immortal roles. I am not saying this to mean that 'what had happened in the past' is also happening now. What we had done in the past is not what we are doing in the Confluence Age. In the Confluence Age, we are spiritual effort-makers. Maybe, this is why the BKs say that we should ignore the contents of the scriptures.

I relate history. So I will prefer to just say that, in the first half cycle, there were no separation or borders or boundaries between the kingdoms. It is from the Copper Age that we began to create boundaries for kingdoms, etc.