Kamla Dixit

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Kamla Dixit

Post by mbbhat »

Arjun woul wrote:- Show me a single post where I have called BKs as Kauravas. Just as ShivBaba through Brahma Baba calls the outside world as Kauravas, similarly ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit says that those who follow Shrimat are Pandavas and those who violate Shrimat are Kauravas. It is upto you to decide who is violating Shrimat and who is not.
Whatever it is- it makes no difference. Because then it is as good as- ShivBaba of PBKs depend on scriptures of kouravas.

If ShivBaba of PBKs depend , then it is as good as all the PBKs depend.

[I think- you cannot understand what was the point in argument. Many times this happens. When I comment something to point out something, you will talk about a totally different thing. - am I right here?- see- here the question of dependency was the point of discussion- So I had said- pandavas/PBKs depending on kouravas/BKs, that too from beginning to the end - in all the things- for the knowledge (Murli)- for giving clarification - they need Brahma Baba to read the Murli as well as narrate Avyakt Vani- then they need 2.25 lakh kouravas- and also- finally HQ of kouravas- Mount Abu for their final place of revelation - or whatever it is - wonderful, is it not?!]
Big lie. You keep insulting people with bad words if someone doesn't reply to you or if anyone replies to you partially
Those are my conclusion, my views or something what others can churn about if they like or just rebound to them in the same manner how they behave.

So- I think - you cannot understand the difference between one's expectation and one's comments/conclusion.

Once again - the above is not expectation, they are just my conclusion.
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

mbbhat wrote:I still did not get it. Does it mean that Jagadamba will leave body (quite enough before final destruction) and take rebirth and then once again come to AIVV and is that body becomes pure directly so that she comes in 2.25 lakh souls?
arjun wrote:Yes
Arjun Bhai - Can you let me know the VCD in which baba clarified the above statement ?

Om Shanti
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

vrkrao wrote: Arjun Bhai - Can you let me know the VCD* in which Baba clarified the above statement ?
I am asking this question to check if Baba said this online or offline so that I can churn the point accordingly

Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

vrkrao wrote:I am asking this question to check if Baba said this online or offline so that I can churn the point accordingly

Om Shanti
Brother, I am not aware of the exact VCD number, but I will try to find out.
vrkrao

Post by vrkrao »

Arjuna Bhai - A gentle reminder. If you are sure that you got it from one of the VCD, can you request nimit sisters to help in finding it out
@Rest of PBKs - Is anyone aware of the above point ? If yes, please help me in identifying the VCD#

Om Shanti