How can the BKWSU keep lying to outsiders?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

How can the BKWSU keep lying to outsiders?

Post by fluffy bunny »

I was reading the BKWSU's own published FAQs (frequently asked questions).

How can they write such lies to the general public?
  • "Everyone has access to the full curriculum"
How can they write such things when BKs are refused copies of the Murlis, there is no online or complete archive, the Murlis are edited and revised and their history is all hidden?

This is typical of what concerns me about the way the BKs in the West have become ... so skilled as saying the opposite to the truth, like a politician's publicity man.

I cannot say how the BKs in India act, perhaps they are a little more honest and fundamentalist? Are the PBKs more honest and direct about their beliefs?

I read they challenge the BKWSU directly in public in the same manner that the BKs used to challenge Hindus pundits and gurus.
Does everyone have to conform to the BK way of life to be part of the BK community?

No. This is a learning community in which all the participants are involved in a process of life-long development. Everyone has access to the full curriculum and each one chooses what to take from that according to their interest. It is an open school to which people from diverse backgrounds come, bringing with them the richness of their specialities. The level of commitment is a personal decision.
It gets worse ... they are still claiming Lekhraj Kirpalani was 60 in 1936 and whitewashing the early period. The story becomes more and more vague and airy fairy, e.g. "transformation" rather than Destruction.
What is the history of the Brahma Kumaris founder?

Dada Lekhraj was a successful and much-respected jeweller. In 1936, aged 60, when most of his colleagues were planning their retirement, he entered into the most active and fascinating phase of his life, during which he became known as Brahma Baba. Drawn to invest more time in quiet reflection and solitude, he began to experience a series of powerful visions that continued periodically over several months. Through them, he received new insights into the innate qualities of human souls, the mysterious entity of God and the process of world transformation. The intensity of the messages conveyed by the visions was such that Brahma Baba felt compelled to wrap up his worldly business and devote himself to understanding the significance and application of this revealed knowledge.

He spent the last 33 years of his life bringing people of all cultural, economic and religious backgrounds together to rediscover and develop the spiritual dimensions of their personal lives and to integrate this into their world. Brahma Baba insisted that his role was that of an instrument and example, and not that of a guru. He recognised God, the Being of Light, the Benevolent One, as the primary inspiration for the Brahma Kumaris and their work, and directed everyone’s attention towards God. After the partition of India and Pakistan he moved with the other founding members to Mt. Abu in India, where he remained until his death in 1969.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: How can the BKWSU keep lying to outsiders?

Post by mbbhat »

Everyone has access to the full curriculum"
Dear Baba,

It is really funny, is it not? I do not know what the BK sevadhari had in his mind while writing so? Did he mean the 7 days course?

But even then it does not fit. He should have used some other word*. Anyhow, you are seeing in detached stage. And, I remember a Murli point -

"Agar kuch ultaa hai, toh chintaa karne ki darkaar nahin. Drama may phir sultaa ho jaayegaa. Kyonki chadti kala kaa guarantee hai = even if something wrong is happening, no need to worry. In drama it will become right. Because rising stage is guaranteed (due to Conf age).

So- nothing to worry.
--------
* - but, since syllabus of BKWSU is liberation in life in a second, and once we get/know Father, we get everything. So- in that way, it is fully right.

And, the Yagya history, etc are not curriculum. the four subjects - knowledge of cycle, how to do Yoga, the dharna and service - these four are the curriculum - and all these are are almost covered in the 7 days course itself. and- listening to a few no. of Murlis would be enough for accelerating the effort.

Wonderful drama.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Why address a reply to Baba, you freak? I wrote the post not your Baba. But do I understand that you actually partially agree with me over this one ... what a miracle that would be.

I don't know what they teaching nowadays but in my time an introduction to Lekhraj Kirpalani and a brief history of the movement was part of the 7 Days Course.

Of course, all this fakery about "university" and "curriculum" is a joke. There is none.

It's just more BK PR whitewash and dishonesty towards outsiders.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Baba,

whatever comment the other soul has done to me, i will feel that it has come to me through Baba or drama. Because there is no relation of self with anyone. but, unfortunately, those souls may not understand it now.

Hence- they cannot take it. Again unfortunate.
----
Simple truth:- People like to buy from super market - where there is no mutual interactions (or very few). Items are kept at places common access to all. Any customer comes and picks up himself. Hence, there is silence. In Indian kirana shops, there would be talk and talk between the owner side and customers for every product purchase.

Since baba/god or drama are common, we would to place everything in the common place.

but, they do not know the common place/God at all. so- they like to wander from one kirana shop (a member) to another member. What can i say?

Murli point:- even while talking/discussing with humna souls, your relation should be with baba. such basic thing does not go into their head .

All is drama.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Dear Baba ...
Are deliberate provocations divine behaviour?

Why make a public show of talking to your invisible friend when it is me who you are talking to?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Why make a public show of talking to your invisible friend when it is me who you are talking to?
Please don't waste your energy on this person. Let him do whatever he wants. He is just making a mockery of himself and BKWSU with his weird behaviour.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Why make a public show of talking to your invisible friend when it is me who you are talking to?
i would like to be in remembrance of Baba/god and also give you the same remembrance . you may accept or reject. If you have discrimination power, you may take what suits you.

But, who is visible in this forum? are you visible ? If so, to how many members? Is the name what you have put and your photo are true? you have changed both your name and photo. and such truth seekers expect the other person in this way? - OK- because you are complete soul]
Please don't waste your energy on this person. Let him do whatever he wants. He is just making a mockery of himself and BKWSU with his weird behaviour
Is it that you have been making your energy best so far?

But, that is really good suggestion to be followed. At least now, their intellect has started to work.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Is it that you have been making your energy best so far?

But, that is really good suggestion to be followed. At least now, the intellect has started to work.
Om Shanti.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Om Shanti.
thank you for good wishes and company.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:... At least now, the intellect has started to work.
Whose intellect ... your intellect?

It strikes me, most of the BKWSU yuktis are to block the intellect and stop it, or those individuals with one, from asking questions about all the inconsistencies, ambiguities and lack of authority of its teachers.

I asked the question, "How can the BKWSU keep lying to outsiders?"

Perhaps I should have asked "How long will the BKWSU keep lying to outsiders?"

As you know, I have campaigned to make it 'have' to be more honest (at least in the West).

The sad truth remains, to BK leaders lying to outsiders is perfectly acceptable and rather than question the ethics of it, they device news ways of doing so and new excuses for doing so.

True or false?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

All these are not absolute truth for me. So all your queries are like groundnuts in front of diamonds/stones.

Usually, people can see or wish to see coin in midst of stones, but you see otherwise*. you can see only limited things.

When a person is given enough money or good job, it becomes his responsibility to satisfy his needs. For example, if a person earns well, then he has no right on complain on the society or the govt if there are some problems in the society (except if some violence is done on him). Similarly, in the seven days course itself, one is given right job (introduction of god and the highest fortune) . Then all the burden is over. It becomes his responsibility to turn himself and be introverted into diamonds. More he does Yoga, automatically, his karm bandhan will be reduced and he will get what he is eligible for. Baba will show his way.

If a person cannot see/understand the govt (god), govt rules (drama), how can such a person estimate work of a govt servant?

Good going as per govt laws (drama).
------
* - Now, you may check and understand whose intellect is working and not and decide yourself.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

So, in plain English, you say that you agree is it OK for BKs and the BKWSU to lie to outsiders ...
  • ... as long as there is some profit in it for them?
Your Baba say, be essenceful. Why not just give a straight answer the question?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Your Baba say, be essenceful. Why not just give a straight answer the question?
Do you know- Baba sometimes do not give straight answer. he says- drama. And in many cases, people like you have no capacity to absorb essence, since their eye sight (intellect level) is poor.

And- even god of PBKs do not give straight answer.

You do not expect answer as a whole. you just catch tail of elephant (some silly aspect) and debate on elephant (talk as if you are talking about the main aspect). So- when questions are silly, how can there be straight reply?

But, I had agreed that it does not fit. It may be due to carelessness. Or may be one way of advertising. But, when Ii write like so- you are not satisfied. so- in many cases, you do not need reply, you wish others should give reply what you expect.

But, here the topic is really ambiguous. What is the real syllabus? Can you give a reply? Impossible. You say the whole history is syllabus, which was wrong. And, even the Murli says- the old points will not come into use. So- what is the real syllabus according to Murli? Wonderful, is it not!

So- if you just think of literal facts and figures, it is up to you.
. as long as there is some profit in it for them?
This shows your thinking. BKWSU is not working for profit. It puts all the money in giving message, doing service. Of course, they may build buildings , but that too is mainly for service. All the buildings built are used for service wherever there is possibility.

If you think BKWSU is interested in money of outsiders for its self use, I think it is wrong. Because- the present number of BKs who are having belief - their donation would be more than enough to build buildings.

What i mean is- if you believe BKs have accepted donation from wrong people (those who do not have faith - say that is X dollars) and the donation given by those who have belief (say Y dollars). And money spent for service is Z dollars.

Now- X will be very much lesser than both Y and Z.

So- BKs have not used outsiders' money for their own use.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:This shows your thinking. BKWSU is not working for profit. It puts all the money in giving message, doing service.
"Profit", in English, means more than just making money. It has a similar meaning to "benefit". A "profit" could mean meeting someone rich and powerful, securing some influence etc.

But since Lekhraj Kirpalani's money ran out, and the money of his immediate supporters, the original souls have had to turn their religion into a money making business to support their basic needs (e.g. food, clothing and shelter). They had no other income and so had to tap into the Hindi culture of donating to temples and holy people.

They have since developed this into a very fine and subtle art, and they take money from obviously non-BKs, especially in the Hindi community. In order to present a good face, they have had to increase their dishonest, manipulation of truth and lying.

I know this. I have heard it with my own ears and seen it with my own eyes.

Most of what you call "service" is really just self-advertising and PR in order for them to keep their high position. It's serving themselves (e.g. insuring an income to feed, clothe and shelter them and afford VIP chasing), not serving others. And it has to be said, their total conditions have become increasing luxurious (e.g. 4 star hotels, business class air flights, luxury retreats). They chase VIPs to make themselves look important to their followers so their follower will keep supporting them financially.

Dadi Janki even said something to Mother Teresa once (approximately), "your job is to serve the poor, our job is to serve the rich".

I think this is probably more true in the West, e.g. I cannot think of any serve programmes or centers specifically aimed at serving poor communities, but it also seems as if in India they have really done very little to help the poor and downtrodden and instead suck up to the rich and powerful.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Sorry, I did not read your post fully, but mostly pointed enough things.
Dadi Janki even said something to Mother Teresa once (approximately), "your job is to serve the poor, our job is to serve the rich".
Murli says- first do service of devotees of god, and deities.

And, then rich good persons, or foreigners who have good intellect , means those who can become instrument/mike for others. and, if one such person becomes ready, he can do lot of service, is it not?

Murli point also says- very low people and very high people are not likely to come into gyaan.

And- there is also a Murli point- you should not go door to door of each house (eg- poor people)- it will defame. do such service through the Govt. [May be some may accuse that- you are doing forcible conversion like tempting them... blah, blah blah.]. But, at some places BKs have gone to door to door also. Just pointing here.

There are many such related Murli points .

So- if due to your LLU, you cannot think properly , it is up to you.
---------
But, - the service of the whole world is in the agenda of BKWSU. It will cover gradually. [I have heard- a senior brother during Avyakt BapDada meeting said to BapDada- Baba, service is going fine. Baba replied- this is nothing. ].

The words of Dadi Janki may be intoxication, you fail to understand. Else- do you think such a person being in spiritual organization in the such a responsible seat can say so? You cannot absorb the hidden/real meaning.

BKWSU gives knowledge even to poor people. but, usually very poor people are not likely to listen to knowledge. so- till the name of BKWSU becomes more popular, it may take some more time.

SM 16-9-78(3):- TUMHAARE DWARAA IN VESHYAAVON, BHEELINIYON, AADI KAA BHI UDDHAAR HONAA HAI. Parantu tumhaare may abhi vah taakat aayi na hai. Baba ne samjhaayaa hai tum apney pati ko bhi bhoo2 karte raho. Stree apney pati se bhi pooch sakti hai tum apney lowkik Baap kaa nam bataavo. Achchaa paalowkik baap kaa naam bataavo jisko tum ghadi2 janm bayi janm Yaad karte ho. Zaroor unsey kuch jyaadaa miltaa hai. -102- [prediction, service, sp]

= through you, the service of prostitutes, slum area people, etc, are going to happen. but, you have not acquired enough power at present (to do such service). ...

Just think- there is need to inspire such people to a greater extent , else they are not likely to listen. so- there should be power of thought and not just power of knowledge/speech to inspire low level people (or one should give them salvations like money, cloths, etc or like what mother Terasa did). in that case, people will forget the importance of knowledge itself. Then it will not be spiritual service. [hope you are understanding or do you need more explanation?]

So- wait and see dear soul. Or if you are in hurry or worry, you may proceed as you like.