Advance Party???

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Advance Party???

Post by fluffy bunny »

BTW, I cannot remember Lekhraj Kirpalani ever mentioning miners, smelters (melting metals) or factory workers existing in the Golden Age.
  • Does being a miner or working melting minerals and metals down sounds like "Golden Aged" activities to you?
    Without miners to dig out minerals, smelters to melt them, factories to make them into things, how are all the wonders going to exist?
    Where are all the waste products going to go?
Short answer ... the BKWSU Gyan is false. The visions are confused corruptions of what is happening today and what might happen in the future/past ... or even some other realm for all we know.

Lekhraj Kirpalani, Om Radhe etc were neither enlightened or complete, neither during their lives nor after them. Therefore although I do not accept what the PBKs teach, I have to believe it is one step forward from the fairy stories the BKWSU "primary school" teaches.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

for the points :- They will not be able to give knowledge by their power or youth(not clear, mostly means even if they are adult, they will not be able to give knowledge) relation. But, by their vibration and their authority of giving suggestions/directions. Their words/speech of authority would be such that their parents and those who are their contact/relation would feel the directions of them is good. By their authority of giving directions, by love, by character of childhood, by the speciality of dharna of their life, they make others cooperative. They will not become BK and give knowledge directly or teach Yoga, but by practical dharna, they will influence. They will bring in contact, but will not give knowledge by themselves. This is also different forms of service.
arjun replied :- PBKs do not have the power to give knowledge directly because they are considered very ordinary by the BK bigwigs, but they have the authority of knowledge of the practical part of ShivBaba.
The bold sentences have not been addressed at all. In many situations, this happens. PBKs will totally ignore some points or interpret points according to their needs where ever there is chance for making the meaning different. And, in many cases, the probability of truth in such interpretation is not even 10%. It is just like "crying and fighting to make the interpretation fit to their needs".

[and- When they cannot prove themselves by any such effort, then they will say- he is just title holder, or those words were of not of god, they were of childish intellect brahma Baba, and even hen Mr. dixit does mistake they will say it is brahma baba doing the mistake].

Arjun wrote:- Already discussed several times on this forum and answered in that topic also. We are not here to give you publicity.
Big lie.
--
Just pointed. There had been many such things. It is left to them.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The bold sentences have not been addressed at all. In many situations, this happens.
Please continue to fight and cry like a child. Those who have to understand have understood.
Big lie.
It has been explained several times that the year 1976-77 was declared as the year of destruction by BKWSU and the Murli that you quoted is of 1971 (a revised Murli) so the declaration in that Murli that destruction will take place within 5 years refers to the destruction in 1976 that did not take place at all. But actually it referred to the revelation of the new role of ShivBaba and the souls that are going to be revealed as Confluence Age Lakshmi Narayan.

The above explanation has been given hundreds of times on this forum, but still mbbhat cries like a child saying that this clarification has not been given and uses words like 'big lie' to defame the PBKs. It is his choice.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:I can *accept* Lekhraj Kirpalani *did* have visions and I can *accept* he was confused and did not understand them.
"Swayam Bhagwaan kahtey hain jab Bhakti poori ho tab mai aaun. Aadhakalpa Bhaktimarg chaltaa hai, din aur raat. Shuru may bhi pehley-pehley jab praveshataa hui (Maa ke roop may praveshata hoti thi) toh deevaaron par aisey-aisey chakra nikaaltey rahtey thay, jaisey chotey bachhey hotey hain. Samajh may kuch nahee aata tha. Ham tum sab babies thay, fir dheerey-dheerey buddhi may aata gayaa. Abhi tum padhkar hoshiyaar huay ho toh bilkul sahaj reeti samajha saktey ho. Aisey nahee samajhnaa yah bahut puraaney bachhey hain, isliye hamsey hoshiyaar hain. Ham toh itnaa padh nahee sakengey. Baba kahtey hain – pichaadi may aaney vaaley bahut aagey ja saktey hain. Deri say aaney vaaley aur hee din-raat Yoga may mast ho lag padengey." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 23.05.07, pg 3)

“God Himself says – I come when Bhakti completes. For half a Kalpa/cycle the path of devotion (i.e. Bhaktimarg) goes on, day and night. Even in the beginning, initially when there was entry (In the beginning entry used to take place in the form of mother), then he used to draw the pictures of World Cycle like this, just as there are small children. (He) Did not understand anything. You and I were all babies; then gradually it went on entering the intellect. Now you have studied and become intelligent. So, you can explain very easily. Do not think that - "These are very old children, that is why they are more intelligent than us. We will not be able to study to that extent." Baba says – Those who come late can gallop ahead (of others). Those who come late would become even more intoxicated in Yoga day and night.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.05.07, pg 3 published by BKs)
The BKs say heaven in nuclear powered ... and a 'new, improved, safe nuclear power' at that.
There will neither be golden palaces nor golden ornaments. There will neither be aeroplanes nor nuclear power plants. All the comforts required for the deities will be provided by the Mother nature which will be in its purest stage.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Please continue to fight and cry like a child. Those who have to understand have understood.
Thank you.
--------
To FB soul,

Again I have to say it is your LLU (Low Level understanding). Because your calculation is based on todays atmosphere. There is a Murli point:- the gold (crown) in heaven will be lighter than feather. And, there will be no lamps. The diamond will give light in the night, something like that. I did not go fully. [also full details of heaven is not given in Murlis, so even if we study, it will be incomplete. ] *

So- your estimation assumes the condition of a healthy child (Golden Age) and a bed ridden patient (Iron age) as same. Or your estimation of water requirement is same during summer(iron age) or rainy season (Golden Age). You have no capacity to discriminate between them. This is the reason why i say- when you catch this end, you will forget the other end.

Anyhow, it is drama.

-----

* - Now

1)can you imagine how can the gold be so light in heaven?

2)And, in Murlis it is said just 8 years child will drive aeroplane. Each one will have a plane and a bigger one for the family. still no accidents will happen. It is also said in Murlis that the aeroplanes will move with the speed of thought! I have not understood so far how it is going to be. [but, since nature is servant there, it may happen or Baba would have said to increase intoxication*** of children- i do not know]

Now, do you believe they are words of Dada Lekhraj? If yes, why did he speak so? (you say his aim was to hypnotize and make others believe him. now, who will believe in this?

So- you can neither understand this side or that side. Then what can be said?

Once I had some discussion with some BKs and heard that the diamond may absorb light energy in day light and give during night.

It is said- all the homes will be made from gold and silver. Now, how can they be heavy (if the
crown is lighter than feather)?

So- even when it is difficult to understand and seems highly impossible, and we cannot explain even 10% of such things, but still continue without losing a bit of faith, what your questions will have affect on us? So- that is why i had said- all your questions are like from a small child. But, you ask questions as if you have a great point in it. [arey - we ourselves do not know and are least bothered about such things. Still you make the same sound for which we are deaf].
---------
*** - first i had heard in amurli that- there would be rivers of ghee and milk in Golden Age. I was surprised, but had believed so. Then later in another Murli, it came, actually, it would not be so. there would be abundant of them. Hence it is praised so. [so- for your questions on truth on literal facts and figures, has no meaning at all] So- even though the Murli point says- the aeroplane would move with speed of thought, it may not be. But, the speed would be much higher than what is here in the Iron Aged world.

And- recently, 10 story buildings have been constructed within 2 days. [an exception is- the parts to be assembelled were ready already]. so- in heaven it will be much faster. Because we still have time . the technology will improve further and in heaven, the nature is also servant.

and, here topic is of Advance Party. So- such discussion would be off topic.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:There are numerous points from Avyakt Vanis regarding Advance Party which apply only to the PBKs. I will quote soon. (or may be roy Bhai can help me).
Sorry for the delay brother, i have only just come across this thread...

Here are a few Murli points that i consider show that the Advance Party is not just about BKs leaving their bodies and being reborn into the Advance Party. If the BK souls leaving their bodies were complete(as is claimed for Mama and baba), and preparing establishment through their complete stages; why has Baba said the following things in the Murlis?...

"Mama has left. That actor went to perform another act. There is no need to be confused, to cry or to become sorrowful in this. She went to do higher service (through her subtle body in the Advance Party)." [Mu 25.06.65]

"Your Mama has ascended to the Subtle Regions. Her karmic accounts of the physical world ended (but she wasn't complete in knowledge at this time)." [Mu 21.06.66]

"Although Mama(Om Radhe) doesn’t possess a (corporeal) body, she continues to make efforts (through her subtle body). She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the path to the sinful to become pure." [Mu 22.07.72]

"If Mama(Om Radhe) and (Brahma)Baba(Krishna) enter into someone (in their subtle bodies), then they can sit there itself and study through them." [Mu 27.08.05]

"Mama(Radhe)-Baba(Krishna) will also go, many other children will also go(leave their physical bodies to serve) in (the) advance(party, via their subtle bodies). It is not that Mama-Baba have attained complete stage. Complete stage will be attained only at the end(before the start of the Mahabharata War of the outside world). Presently, nobody can call himself complete." [Mu 10.11.88]

"Advance Party is doing service by transforming the corporeal body (nar to Narayan in this very birth - but BKs are preparing to leave their old bodies behind after destruction), but the role of some (souls) continues till the end through the corporeal and also the subtle form. What is your role? Does anyone have a role in the Advance Party? Does anyone have a role of service through the subtle body (Antahvaahak sharir)? Both have different importance (corporeal and subtle bodied souls). It's not a question of first or second. It's the importance of variety role (as both are required). The task of the Advance Party is also not less important. I had told that they are preparing their own plans zestfully. They(Mama-Baba) are well known even there (in the Advance Party of Farrukhabad, UP)." [Av 25.01.80]

"Although someone may be a millionaire here, but they are still sad, because their body cannot be rejuvenated.Your body (Ram-Sita and 450,000 Sun Dynasty souls) is rejuvenated (after final world destruction, in 2036/7)." [Mu 28.01.73]

"You are not worshipped at this time because the body is not pure. When you become completely virtuous(pure), your body gets transformed(rejuventated, after 2036/7)." [Mu 10.03.12]

"If you leave the poison (of sex lust) for this last one birth, I will transform your body into Kalp-taru (evergreen tree, in this very birth). It is a very easy thing." [Mu 20.04.77]

"In this Purushottam Sangamyug only(which begins in 1976), you become this (Confluence Age Lakshmi-Narayan, aka Ram-Sita)... With the power of Yoga, you are becoming so golden. Both soul and body become golden (or pure, in this very birth - nar to Narayan, nari to Lakshmi)." [Mu 14.10.74]

"In the case of snakes, there is no question of rebirth. It sheds the old skin and gets a new skin. Similarly, you too have to change over (Father Shiv is describing the process, that will take place in the bodies of the 450,000 karmateet souls of the Sun Dynasty, who are those who recognised the part of Father, played by Father Shiv through Prajapita-Ram in the Confluence Age. After final nuclear destruction in 2036/7; all the impure souls of the world will have returned to the Soul World; thus allowing the 5 elements of nature, to become totally pure... this includes, the old tamopradhan bodies of the pure karmateet souls, who will return to them, after a brief visit to the Soul World)." [Mu 27.07.77]

“Just as the actors of a drama know that we have come from our home to play our part on the stage... similarly we souls take up this costume-like body and play our part; then we have to return (home); we have to leave this body (at some point - even Shankar). You should feel happy. You should not be afraid. You are earning a lot of income. Those who leave the body can themselves understand as to what extent they have earned the income. You can understand as to whose post can be said to be high among those who have left their bodies; those particular persons used to do a lot of service; they went and took rebirth... they have gone in advance (either to play their roles through their subtle bodies like Mama and Baba, or through corporeal bodies, depending on their part in drama).They had only that much part (in that particular birth). Even then, it can be possible that they may come to obtain knowledge to some extent or the other. They have become heirs, have they not? They might have had karmic accounts with someone to settle; they have gone to settle them. The soul carries sanskars of knowledge, does it not? Sanskars are contained only in the soul. They cannot perish. They might have gone to a nice place and must be doing service. When they have gone with the sanskars of knowledge, they will do service to some extent or the other. It is not as if every soul would continue to depart. No. Yes, it is certain that one’s age increases by remaining in (accurate) Yoga(i.e. one's life expectancy increases, if the Yoga or remembrance is accurate - i.e. remembrance of living Ram ShivBaba, and then one can survive destruction).” [Mu 27.03.08]

“Ultimately there will be nothing else but this atomic bomb for the destruction of the world. For that neither an army is needed nor a captain. Now-a-days they have made such arrangements that they will explode the bomb while sitting there. You obtain Kingship while sitting here (face to face with Ram ShivBaba - Shiv+Prajapita-Ram), and there they destroy everyone while sitting at one place. Your (the souls who have recognised Father Shiv in His especially appointed Chariot, Prajapit-Shankar) knowledge and Yoga, and their instruments of death become equal (hence you are able to survive the final nuclear destruction, to give birth to the Golden Age children, like Radhe-Krishna, after 2036/7).” [Mu 20.07.09]

“Whatever was shown through visions will be seen through these (very) eyes (in practical form). We have had visions of Vishnu. We will also go there (Heaven-Ramraj) in practical (in this very birth - not through rebirth like Radhe-Krishna). Then visions will cease to happen. In the Golden Age and Silver Age there is neither vision nor Bhakti. All these things start again from the path of worship. Baba explains such nice things which children have to then explain to others.” [Mu 19.11.07]

"All the (Brahmin) children have to become aware (by the end), that the Father who gives the inheritance has come (in the practical living form of Prajapita-Ram). They should not remain deprived (this is the work of the Advance Party)." [Av 03.04.12]

"The Father is not yet revealed (to the wider Brahmin family), He is still incognito (but is present in practical or corporeal form). So the time is now coming close through you (PBKs of the Advance Party), whether it is the instrument teachers or any child, you now have to reveal the Father. The Brahma Kumaris are doing very good work, that has already happened, you have reached this far. However, now (you PBK children of the Advance Party have to) show that God Himself has incarnated in the body of (Prajapita)Brahma(Ram - to play the role of Father, and give the inheritance of mukti and jeevanmukti, aka nar to Narayan), and is making the (Prajapita)Brahma Kumaris so worthy. This point is now still left. You sing the song, "My Baba has come"... however, it should now be revealed to (all Brahmin) souls, that God Himself has incarnated (in the body of Prajapita-Ram), and is carrying out this task through the (PBK) sisters and brothers(the Karavanhaar role of the Advance Party). You (PBKs of the Advance Party) have to bring about this revelation, do you not?" [Av 03.04.12]

"You know that Baba has come again. He had come in the previous cycle (Kalpa) too when there was a rule of Britishers from whom the Congress had obtained the power. Then Pakistan was created. This had happened a Kalpa ago too. These issues are not mentioned in the Gita. Ultimately they will understand that certainly it is that very time now. Some feel that God has come. God had come when the Mahabharata war was fought. They speak correctly; just the name has been changed. Even if they mention the name of Rudra it would be considered to be OK. Rudra had established this Yagya of knowledge, through which the crisis of the world was averted. This too will be known (to the world) through you (PBKs) gradually. They will also say that Krishna was not God. There is still time for that now. Otherwise such a crowd would gather here that you would not be able to even study. Crowd is not the norm here (in the Advance Party)... The task would continue in an incognito way. Now if a big person comes here (to listen to Advance Knowledge narrated by Ram ShivBaba), he would say that these people have gone mad." [Mu 26.01.08]

"They (the Advance Party) are also strengthening their gathering (sangathan). Their work will also get revealed along with your work. Now they are close in respect of relation and place. That's why they meet in small groups on one reason or the other... Those who have to do physical service have also gone (to the Advance Party). Those possessing planning intellect for the new world have also gone. Along with them, those who increase the courage and joy have also gone... A nice group is getting prepared. But both groups will get revealed together... That party is making preparations on a large scale. Just as you people are planning a youth rally, so they are also youth now... They have a lot of zeal inside but cannot do anything outside. This is also a role of cooperation in the work of establishment. Their thoughts are not one. They are together by force. But there is a secret in this forcible meeting. The time for clarifying the secret practices (guhya reet-rasam) of establishment is nearing now. Then you people will know what the Advance Party is doing and they are also asking questions about what you are doing. But as per the drama both are progressing." [Av 18.01.84]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Good collection.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Although neither the original Hindi version nor the English translation provided by prakash and mbbhat are authentic, yet I have tried to explain just to satisfy the child mbbhat.
If you have the original message and date Arjun Bhai... would you mind posting it here when you have time?

Many thanks!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Roy Bhai, thanks for quoting the AV points related to Advance Party. As regards the trance message quotation, I could try to produce the correct translation if I had the date of the trance message. Neither prakash nor mbbhat has provided the date of the trance message but want to use it like a child to defame the PBKs.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Roy Bhai, thanks for quoting the AV points related to Advance Party. As regards the trance message quotation, I could try to produce the correct translation if I had the date of the trance message. Neither prakash nor mbbhat has provided the date of the trance message but want to use it like a child to defame the PBKs.
My pleasure Bhai! No problem with the translation... i inferred from your comments, that you may have access to the point yourself.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Neither prakash nor mbbhat has provided the date of the trance message but want to use it like a child to defame the PBKs
I had requested for the date much before translating.

And, i had not translated the points for few days after posting. If my intention was to defame PBKs, then i could have done that well before.

but, when I saw no pbk is ready to explain and our FB soul usually says- PBKs are better in churning, etc, so I thought of showing this .

But, interesting thing is- Many PBKs here like to interact, share many things with FB soul, but did not find their responsibility to make the above trance message clear by themselves to FB soul [even though FB soul had started a topic on Advance Party long back by itself requesting for more information on Advance Party].

So- I thought that- PBKs were hesitating to explain since the Murli point does not fit to them at all.

But, when i asked it specifically in another thread, to save their status, they did it. But, without any logic, their explanation was just like saying - It fits to PBKs.

Anyhow, thanks to complete souls.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

So- I thought that- PBKs were hesitating to explain since the Murli point does not fit to them at all.
Old habits die hard. Even after getting a reply you are habituated to defaming the PBKs and crying like a child. And despite clarifying several times you are considering the trance message as Murli point.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

And despite clarifying several times you are considering the trance message as Murli point.
I have not said so.

So- do PBKs never use or take support of trance messages in explaining their knowledge?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

So- do PBKs never use or take support of trance messages in explaining their knowledge?
Sometimes we do, but only the official ones released by BKWSU. But these trance messages are hardly quoted in the PBK literature. Even if they are quoted it is with dates and not like the one quoted by prakash without date and the imperfect and incomplete translations that you provide always.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Sometimes we do, but only the official ones released by BKWSU.
so- do you give value to those? (what percentage)?
But these trance messages are hardly quoted in the PBK literature.
Then do PBKs use them individually or by the permission of Chariot?

Even if they are quoted it is with dates and not like the one quoted by prakash without date and the imperfect and incomplete translations that you provide always.
So- does it seem that the above trance message given by Prakash is wrong by more than 50% ? [I believe except the two sentences , all other things were properly understandable].

even if there is some translation error, cannot you understand Hindi supplied by Prakash?