Why no PBK news?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Why no PBK news?

Post by arjun »

This is more sensible than what the PBKs put out. I may not agree with both versions but mbbbhat has given a reasonable reply.

I will not continue this 'all will die except PBK' line as its implications are very bad.
Since mbbhat's guru died all BKs think that they will die, too, and rule in the next birth. But the Murlis speak otherwise. Murlis speak of seeing the new world through these very eyes in practical.

“यह अनादि खेल चला आता है। चक्र फिरता रहता है, प्रलय नहीं होती। भारत तो अविनाशी खण्ड है। इसमें मनुष्य रहते ही हैं, जलमई होती नहीं। पशु-पक्षी आदि जो भी हैं, सब होंगे। बाकी जो भी खण्ड हैं, वह सतयुग-त्रेता में रहते नहीं। तुमने जो कुछ दिव्य दृष्टि से देखा है, वह फिर प्रैक्टिकल में देखेंगे। प्रैक्टिकल में तुम वैकुण्ठ में जाकर राज्य करेंगे, जिसके लिए पुरुषार्थ करते रहते हो। (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक 22.07.05, पृ.3&4)

"This anaadi drama (a drama without any beginning) has been going on. The cycle goes on, pralay (complete earth being covered with water) does not take place. India is an imperishable land. Human beings always live in it. Complete inundation under water does not take place. Whatever animals-birds etc. are present will all be there. Rest of the continents will not be in the Golden and Silver Age. You will see practically whatever you have seen through the divine vision. You will go to Vaikunth (heaven) and rule practically, for which you are making efforts." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.07.05, page 3 & 4 published by BKs)

“मीरा कृष्ण से साक्षात्कार में डांस करती थी। वह था भक्तिमार्ग। यहाँ भक्तिमार्ग की बात नहीं। तुम तो वैकुण्ठ में प्रैक्टिकल में जाकर राज्य भाग्य करेंगे। भक्तिमार्ग में सिर्फ साक्षात्कार होता है। इस समय तुम बच्चों को एम आब्जेक्ट का साक्षात्कार होता है, जानते हो हम यह (अर्थात् लक्ष्मी-नारायण) बनेंगे। बच्चों को भूल जाता है इसलिए बैज दिये जाते हैं।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक 25.07.05, पृ.2)

"Meera used to dance with Krishna in divine vision. That was path of worship. Here, there is no question of path of worship. You will practically go and rule over Vaikunth, i.e. heaven. In the path of worship people only have divine vision. Now you children have the divine vision of aim and objective. You know that we will become this (i.e. Lakshmi Narayan). Children forget. That is why badges are given." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 25.07.05, page 2 published by BKs)

Anyway, mbbhat is free to rule in the next birth just as you are free to believe that there is a Vishnu in some imaginary ksheersagar, Shankar on Mount Kailash and Brahma in some Brahmlok.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you all.

Would PBKs like to explain here?
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2515
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Wonderful indeed are these eow cults. Universal destruction on their mind, violence in their heart, selfishness in their brain and 'om santi' on their lips :prize:

Satya.
jyothirling
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Post by jyothirling »

Corruption is bk is almost like corruption in congress party of India today. When we ask them they like to brush it off. Smoking rehab there is a phase called pre-contemplation in the stage the smoker is in ambivalence because he does not know the risk vs benefit or he does not want to do a self analysis.