Why no PBK news?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Why no PBK news?

Post by satyaprakash »

Why is there no topic called PBK news?
Do they have nothing to report?
Do they want to keep all the travel plans or where Virendra Dev Dixit went a secret?
If so why?
Is any illegal activity going on wherever Virendra Dev Dixit goes?
Where do you find information on:
How many centres- mini/maxi/micro/nano Madhubens do they have?
How many girls and women are held there?
What is the age group of the inmates?
How many men are there?
Who is holding the funds of PBK? Of course this was already raised earlier and no reply was received.
Who is owning their properety?
Who is paying rent ?
How many relatives of Virendra Dev Dixit are involved in the ownership of pbk?
They never reveal the source, amount and account holder of their treasure- Why?
How many women have physical and mental diseases?
How many died in the last one year and every year before that in captivity?
If someone dies how do they inform it?
Where do they bury the dead?
Is police informed of it? Is any medical exam or post mortem conducted?
If someone joins or leaves the pbk is there any account as to why?
If Virendra Dev Dixit himself dies then how will the pbk members come to know of it? It may be kept a secret for many years? Is he alive now?
Arjun never answers any of the above questions. He is expert only in quoting some Murli as modified by Virendra Dev Dixit in his talks.

Satya.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Why no PBK news?

Post by mbbhat »

They can just throw ball into others' courts, but cannot reply to the ball put on to their court. [Or may be they are not interested in it].

They will always be ready to discuss all the news of BKWSU (even when they are not necessary for spiritual effort or service*), but do not disclose their issues.

* - they are ready to discuss with even ex BKs who do not believe in AIVV, still cannot do this.

Of course, it is drama.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Perhaps the PBKs on this forum just don't have time and energy after they are finished dealing with all your illogical arguments and insults, mbbhat?

I wish you would be more constructive in your discussions.

Of course, I'd also be interest in such news ... including the latest nonsense BKs have gotten up to conspiring, libelling and attacking the PBKs.

I like it because it shows up the BKs for who they truly are too.

In general I agree with Shivsena's assessment that the primary role of the PBKs is to hold up a mirror to the BKs and, even though I do not accept its teachings, I do accept that the PBKs remain more true to the original spirit of the BKWSU and its teaching.

Even non-BKs (academics) in the West have noted how materialist the BKs have become and how they have compromised their teachings.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:1)Perhaps the PBKs on this forum just don't have time and energy after they are finished dealing with all your illogical arguments and insults, mbbhat?

2)In general I agree with Shivsena's assessment that the primary role of the PBKs is to hold up a mirror to the BKs and, even though I do not accept its teachings, I do accept that the PBKs remain more true to the original spirit of the BKWSU and its teaching. .
1)Good, it seems that- you know PBKs better than PBKs .

2) good to see your opinions. wonderful.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear satyaprakash,

Welcome back. As far as my knowledge and experience goes, there is no illegal activity going on in AIVV. But if you still have complaints you can very well go to any Police Station and lodge a complaint. If you don't know the way to the PS, I think mbbhat Bhai will be very happy to show you the way. :D

So, instead of wasting y(our) energy asking the same questions here, you better engage an advocate or go to the Police Station directly.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: I think mbbhat Bhai will be very happy to show you the way.
Dear complete soul,

Usually PBKs will have list/data of many such activities/news of BKWSU- like how many functions are taking place in mount abu, the senior sisters have been given golden badges, each costing around 15000 Rs, etc, etc etc.

So- I thought that it is responsibility of PBKs to give their news to others.

It is OK, how ever it is. Fine. I have no objection. [I have not been interested in any activities, either good or bad of either BKWSU or AIVV in my life so far- I am interested just in knowledge and about chariots - the number one and number two position souls] But, just reminded them.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

good.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:But if you still have complaints you can very well go to any Police Station and lodge a complaint. If you don't know the way to the PS, I think mbbhat Bhai will be very happy to show you
I think Arjun is missing the Police and courts for some time. Usually Virendra Dev Dixit gets into police problems and keeps attending courts and running to local politicians for help. But as it is not happening now, Arjun feels lost. He wants someone to bring the Police in! So the invitation for the police!

When there is sufficient information the police will come to you and you need not go to them. It depends on if such an illegal activities are thriving in pbk places. All the secrecy gives rise to suspicion. That was my point in the post. I did not say that crime has already occurred - but Arjun seems to be very sure of it!

But Arjun and other PBKs need not worry. The world will soon end. If 12/12/12 has passed, do not worry- There is 20/12/12 and so many dates all the way to 2036! So when every one except bk/pbk dies, there will be no one to guard the jails. If your people are in the jail at that time, then they can simply walk out and live happily for the next 2500 years :D .

Why are you using mbbhat as a football? Do not pass him to me. mbbhat should realise that this is the fate of anyone who believes in all these babas and end of world and their own style of gnan etc. Let mbbhat keep away from this crowd and not get made fun of every time.

PBKs should know that a Hindi teacher who was teaching nothing but Hindi to children should be good in that language. If they make a Baba out of him by hearing him speak good Hindi, then it is their fault. For this they may have to run around all the police stations and courts frequently.

More gnan later.

Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

More gnan later.
All the best. :D
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:All the best. :D
All the best is coming to you!
Here is one more advantage of being a bk/pbk. Do you know your new address?
It is the Rastrapathi Bhavan- President's place- when every one in Delhi and everywhere else dies,after the eow (end of world) promised by you, all the buildings are yours- is it not? So you can choose the best available. You can move into Rashtrapathi Bhavan. It seems there are 850 or more rooms there. Your baba can occupy the biggest and sidekicks can have other rooms. The lower level PBKs can become cleaners and servants and live happily for 2500 years. There are many servant quarters also there.
How wonderful! Hope the end comes soon! Pack your things and be ready. Give notice to the President immediately.

Do you want more gnan?

Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Do you want more gnan?
How can we stop you, Your Majesty? ;-) Let the river of knowledge flow. :laugh:
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:Your Majesty?
Thanks for making me King. Hope your baba, who is supposed to be eternal king, has no objection. :confused:
arjun wrote:Let the river of knowledge flow.
Sorry there is a flaw in the flow. I made a mistake in my post. Pardon me. I said:
satyaprakash wrote:after the eow (end of world) promised by you, all the buildings are yours- is it not? So you can choose the best available.
I forgot that you have tough competition from BK people. When Virendra Dev Dixit and you go to Rastrapathi Bhavan you may find mbbhat standing guard there as it was already occupied by Janaki and party. So it is not easy. As BKs outnumber PBKs you may find similar difficulty wherever you go after the eow. Only a wise man like Virendra Dev Dixit can solve it. Please clarify this issue. Instead of living happily for 2500 years you may get beaten up by other gangs and be miserable! :neutral: It is not easy. :sad:

satya.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I forgot that you have tough competition from BK people. When Veerendra Dev Dixit and you go to Rastrapathi Bhavan you may find mbbhat standing guard there as it was already occupied by Janaki and party. So it is not easy.
According to BK philosophy, all will die and BKs will rule the world only in next birth . So- there is no tendency to occupy anything. They will be satisfied at Mount Abu and at their respective places, but even there, they cannot have any attachment. If they have, they will fail.

They should not have any desire to reach even mount abu in the end. But, majority believe that - if their line of intellect is clear and their purusharth is good, they are likely to be able to reach Madhuban (mount abu).

Another belief is- During end time, the Yoga power of BKs would be good enough so that- mount abu is protected just by thoughts and vibrations. There would be no need of any physical force to prevent any obstacles. It would be the place of highest service in revealing god and there would be along queue of devotees from mount Abu till abu road at that time.

There are also few Murli points which say- BKs should be ready to play their role anywhere in the world- they may have to serve people by their thoughts or vibrations or drushti. But, still these all are not fully clear.

So- there is no question of competition.
----------
If you were joking, you may ignore this.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

mbbhat wrote:According to BK philosophy, all will die and BKs will rule the world only in next birth . So- there is no tendency to occupy anything. They will be satisfied at Mount Abu and at their respective places, but even there, they cannot have any attachment. If they have, they will fail.
Earlier Arjun was giving only a mad fanatic reply to such questions.

This is more sensible than what the PBKs put out. I may not agree with both versions but mbbbhat has given a reasonable reply.

I will not continue this 'all will die except pbk' line as its implications are very bad. If some political leaders hear of it that their leaders will die, then there may be attacks on these fanatic centres for spreading this type of non sense. But that is not my intention. Their end will come in due time.

Thanks to mbbhat.

Satya.