Complete Revised Murlis and Avyakt Vanis

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Complete Revised Murlis and Avyakt Vanis

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I had promised during discussions with mbbhat Bhai that I will upload the scanned and pdf formats of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis (in Hindi) on the forum whenever I have time. I would be uploading such Murlis in this thread. Others can also upload if they wish.
On Godly Service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Complete Hindi Murlis and Avyakt Vanis (scanned and pdf)

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murlis - 20-22 January, 2010
Attachments
Revised Sakar Murli 20 to 22 Jan 2010.pdf
(395.89 KiB) Downloaded 538 times
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I think- PBKs should first provide scanned copies of those Murlis which they claim and have been asked by members here questioning their claims for which they have not been able to reply with proof.

Of course- if in drama, they will succeed even in that. fine.
------
A suggestion to PBKs:- in the Murli, if PBKs are going to claim that such and such Murli point is going to prove their claim, they may highlight them by marking them with yellow shadow/background , etc.

I am not asking. but, it is for them to make their claim easy.

All the best for great effort of advance knowledge souls.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

O Lord of the Murlis His Majesty mbbhat Bhai!!!!
I can post only that I have. So, instead of creating obstacles in the path of those who wish to share whatever they have, you better spend your energy in guarding your stock of Murlis. :confused: Put them under double lock and key. Appoint a security guard or better insure them with a reputed insurance company or bury them at a safe place just as Brahma Baba did while shifting from Pakistan to India. But never share them with anyone, lest someone may use it for Godly service. ;-)

I know you can neither be happy in sharing your Murlis nor be happy if anyone else shares his/her stock of Murlis. You can feel happy only by hurling abuses at PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. So, please be happy in doing what you like and let us do what ShivBaba directs us to do. I wish you all the best. :D
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:O Lord of the Murlis His Majesty mbbhat Bhai!!!!
I can post only that I have. So, instead of creating obstacles ...
sorry- you did not understand anything what i said. i am not creating any obstacle. How can I? It is very silly of you complaining like a child.

My point was- when AIVV can put Murli points with date and page numbers, (sometimes they mention even the line number or say- beinning of the page, etc),

Why not PBKs contact AIVV authorities and first scan those Murlis and put them here.

Else- this soul may accuse- I have uploaded . i have kept my promise, but mbbhat did not do.

[It is like one sharing ground nuts with him (later editied Murlis) instead of diamond (at his head office)]

You may complain me that- i am not sharing. It in not my problem. It is yours, because I have no expectation from you.

[One thing to all. What books (Murlis) I have are some are think and some are thin and some are thick. The thin books have no problem of edge non visibility even after photocopying.

In fact- I had put here- scanned copies of them- some are fully visible, some are not visible at edges where it is book binded.

So- if anyone needs photocopy of old Murlis of thin book binded, they may ask me.

I will take photocopy and send them by post. I have around 6 thin books. Around 60 Murlis in each book.

But, I will charge well/properly. Photocopy charge would be Re 0ne per page or 75 paise, not sure. plus packing and posting charges And Rs 3000 to 5000Rs as my labour work for going to shop and getting them done and packing, posting, etc. ]

Anyone who needs, can ask me by PM with full address, etc. i will post or ship them.

But, this offer would be open for two months from now. Later, i am not sure- i may not be interested in these things.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. :cool:
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 13.11.2012
Attachments
Hindi Murli - 13-11-2012.pdf
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 571 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 14.11.2012
Hindi Murli - 14-11-2012.pdf
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 623 times
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

04. H AM 15-12-2012.pdf
Hindi Avyakt Murli dated 15-12-2012
(55.73 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 15.11.2012
Hindi Murli - 15-11-2012.pdf
(685.36 KiB) Downloaded 559 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 16.11.2012
Hindi Murli - 16-11-2012.pdf
(954.2 KiB) Downloaded 530 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 17.11.2012
Hindi Murli - 17-11-2012.pdf
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 585 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 18.11.2012
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 19.11.2012
Hindi Murli - 19-11-2012.pdf
(985.06 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Revised Sakar Murli dated 20.11.2012
Hindi Murli - 20-11-2012.pdf
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 500 times