Winning strategy for BKs to defeat PBKs for mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Winning strategy for BKs to defeat PBKs for mbbhat

Post by fluffy bunny »

I was thinking about how "discussions" are going nowhere and no amount of weak and convoluted pointing out philosophical flaws is going to weaken the PBKs ... because the BKs have even more themselves.

It's obvious. There is only one winning strategy for BKs to defeat PBKs and ex-BKs, and that is to listen to and accept the criticisms of others, and remove those valid faults from themselves and the organization. Honestly, what could be easier?

When can the discussion start? Why don't the BKs hold a conference or open a forum for such fault removal rather than chasing the rich and famous who don't really believe and are never going to join them anyway?

If the BKs aim is to become perfect, which is what they say, why would not they want to remove their faults? The business of divinity is removing one's own faults, not pointing out others'.

Now, I can imagine mbbhat's defence against fault removing, e.g. "some souls would never be satisfied, etc.," but that is not what Baba and Gyan says. Baba and Gyan say they have to get a pass mark from everyone and satisfy their devotees, etc.

Over to you mbbhat and the BKWSU (... he'll soon find out how sincere the BK leaders are!).
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Winning strategy for BKs to defeat PBKs for mbbhat

Post by mbbhat »

I just had a glance- Did not go into detail, and not to the given link at all.

I am very happy to know your criticisms.

If bk leaders are incorrect, i would be still happy. Because, without putting any effort, my rank becomes better! All of your questions were/are like from a small child to me.

So- There is no chance for confusion or disappointment if you point out any mistakes in BKWSU. Because life of a BK is not dependent on BKWSU. There is OPTION FOR LIBERATION IN LIFE IN A SECOND! [IF ONE IS READY TO GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY]

Actually, i have been highlighted as (my rank as) "bk supporter " from the old forum itself.

But, I am supporting even BKWSU. They do not know how to judge a person. .

-----
Your other friend (arjun soul) is accusing me that I am interested in attracting attention from others, but you souls only are doing it by creating more and more doors for that.
-----------
SINCE MORE THAN 99% OF THE QUESTIONS ARE RELATED JUST TO RELATIVE TRUTH [ACCORDING TO MY PERSPECTIVE- SAY - IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT), THEY HAVE NO IMPORTANCE AT ALL IN WINING OR LOSING.

All the best.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:I just had a glance- Did not go into detail, and not to the given link at all.
I am very happy to know your criticisms.
Perhaps if you are "happy to know", then you might actual read and discuss them?
  • If you do not read them, how can you know them? You contradict yourself again illogically.
It's a shame because I was making a perfect good point, according to Gyan.

(... and don't be afraid to look, the link is merely to your own topic on "the flaws in the PBKs").
All of your questions were/are like from a small child to me.
Ah, where would we be without trading insults?

I'd say you were a blinkered fundamentalist with a poor sense of logical and conversational skills in denial about the real world.

Only time will tell who is objectively correct ... but please do not let us wait until 2036 until you are forced to admit Sri Krishna is not born nor being crown Emperor of the Golden Age. I suspect you will be dead before then.

In English, blinkers are 'eye blinders' to stop an animal seeing too much.

It refers to people showing a limited outlook, or limiting the outlook of others. As Janki would say, "Don't think, don't question, put a full stop to everything ... just say Baba, Baba, Baba". Faith in BKism can only exist by shutting truth and reality.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Good thing.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

For me, you are a useful example of the BK mindset but unfortunately not a good advertisement for the religion.

It's not what you write that makes an impression on others, it's your conduct and you need to improve it. You're making Brahma Kumarism look bad.

It's funny how the BKs say how they respect all other religions and "constantly striving to build bridges with them" ... except the PBKs who they treat as outcasts or untouchables.

Brahma Kumaris have been constantly striving to build bridges between people of different faiths and cultures and to promote the core spirituality in all faiths, which is the common thread that leads to mutual understanding and respect.
From their website.
BKWSU wrote:We emphasise the importance of the ‘dharma’ element of religion – inculcation of the universal principles, taught by God to humanity, for spiritual renewal. The purpose of ‘dharma’ is to enable us to come close to God so as to receive the power to live by our highest motivations, and finish our negative tendencies. When our actions become aligned to universal principles, this becomes a basis for the advancement of the world.
Actually, in English, we would say that is a "non-answer" and avoids answering the question. Surely it should be dharna (inculcation) rather than dharma (laws)?

I read you are exporting your conduct to other forums, like the BK one, and behave in exactly the same way there ...
  • not even reading others responses,
    not meeting them in discussion,
    just dismissing them with a two worded insult ... "good thing".
It's not divine, nor a winning strategy.

Practise honesty. It's a virtue. At least tell others the truth, "I am not reading what you write".

When you post, say "I am going to write this but actually I have no interest or intention to read your response ..." and not waste their time.

Learn what giving respect really means.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Wonderful.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:I read you are exporting your conduct to other forums, like the BK one, and behave in exactly the same way there ...
After a very long gap I happened to visit www.brahmakumaris.com and was surprised to find that they have added a discussion forum on their site. I tried to read some of the topics but was sad to note that there is not much discussion but only some Murli points all over the forum copied and pasted by mbbhat Bhai. For a few seconds I thought of trying to join the forum, but seeing his omnipresence and expecting his similar style of behaviour there I gave up on that thought. Moreover, there is no guarantee whether the BKs would allow any PBK to become a member of that forum or not. So, that forum is best left for mbbhat Bhai to copy and paste his Murli points.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Oh, I see ... they have made a link to the independent BK run forum and domain, here, as if it was their own. That is new. I wonder if brahmakumarisforum.net know about it?

I think it is worth you and other PBKs joining it. There are some fairly open, active and quick witted BKs on it and it would lead to better more and better exposure. You might actually manage to have back and forth discussions, instead of mbbhat's single word insults.

This forum has become largely an anti-PBK forum for many different reasons.

Mbbhat is fairly marginalised there and, for the most part, no one discusses what he posts much.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thanks to both great souls for the personal comments.
Mbbhat is fairly marginalised there and, for the most part, no one discusses what he posts much.
I had already said- discussions are of no much use. It is seen here in this forum. There are lots of personal comments in this forum- which are worse than garbage.

I have clearly mentioned it there (that i am not interested in discussion) when a member had asked me (why do not you reply?), I had replied - "You may take what you like/can. do not expect. i also have no expect from you"

We can see - just 40 to 50 members are active in that forum- at present and - in this forum- it is just 5 to 10. [After all, did the discussion done here made anyone soul conscious or a great service? Arjun soul may reply if he wishes (for his great effort put here). ]

Aim is to become pure and give message of Baba, and not to discuss the knowledge*.

You may check the date of joining me that forum and my first post there- there is a gap of more than 20 months. This itself shows how much I am interested even in the BK forum**. But, since, now i have enough soft copy of self written material as well as Murli points, copying and pasting is simple work, and hence doing so.

* - If anyone develops belief, then he will proceed himself. So- to discuss knowledge even with BKs is not a great service. Murli point never says- you should discuss on gyaan. It says- you do plans for service, you do VS Manthan (churing) and then give it to others.

** - Actually, a Bk can do more service in Bk forum than in this bk- pbk forum or the ex BK forum. but, i have not spent much time in Bk forum. the reason is- if anyone comes to BK centre/forum, that itself is a complete work/service. If he belongs to deity religion, his intellect will automatically grasp. I have spent so much time here- just due to my ego of knowledge which i had already admitted enough no. of times . It is due to the old Murlis i had, i went into this work.

[so- did stock of old Murlis helped me in the progress? no. It just wasted my precious time in debating here.

but- it also helped me- because- in future- any surprise will not affect me]. but, loss is more than gain. Because Yoga is the one which is needed, else any highest intellect is like baby intellect. ]

It is PBKs and some ex BKs who like to do discussions and discussions and personal comments. - up to them-

Since you all are really complete, you are very perfect in the perfect drama. Wonderful and thank you.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:It is PBKs and some ex BKs who like to do discussions and discussions and personal comments.
Big lie. :prize:
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:I think it is worth you and other PBKs joining it.
I may try, but cannot say when.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:so- did stock of old Murlis helped me in the progress? no. It just wasted my precious time in debating here.
It wasted your time because you did not do the most charitable thing, according to Shrimat, and provide copies of them all for the many readers who want to read them in their complete form.

You wasted more than time not giving, and attracting others to your own form rather than the Murlis.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

You wasted more than time not giving, and attracting others to your own form rather than the Murlis*
Wonderful thing is- You only have followed me like shadow. .

Even if you check- from the beginning, even in the old forum- I had not started a new topic of myself soon. I was just replying to the posts of members very calmly just to the point. It is after many months I started a new topic myself.

Anyhow, thank you for the judgement/conclusion.

Big lie

I would be very much happy if it was really lie so that, such people's/members' time here is not wasted, but had been very best in their life. And then, we can hope bright future for this forum, and a great service to those who join here, is it not?
---------

But,
Since I am already a complete soul, and you all are complete souls, then how can there be any waste of time? Everything is perfect, is it not?

* - I would like to say one thing here. Actually, soon after joining the old forum, i had realized that discussion would be just waste. Because no one is interested in accepting/respecting others'views here. They just want either to gossip or to advertise their own things/belief. Once in my mind, it had come - instead of discussing with others, it would be easy or more appropriate to put my views independently rather than discussing with others in many topics. But since others had commented on me- do not give lecture (when I used to explain fully), mbbhat soul had not stepped to do so.

Actually- what right does any member have to comment personally on anyone? But, there was no moderating or warning. The forum was like a market full of noise. Later some members had realised about behaviour of FB soul (ex- l soul) and questioned it in the forum.

So- all these prevented me from my natural movement. Note that- Murli is nothing but lecture. It is not mutual discussion between God and children. So- what is wrong if i like to give lecture**. I have no expectation from others. If anyone is interested, let them take what suits them. It is after very late, I thought of to start a lecture type topic- "Mbbhat's views and churning"- where I went on putting my views. If I would had done that before, then you all would not have had so much debate with me.

[Just pointing out what was the way of members in that forum:- Initially, I had no enough database of Murli points. When I had written Murli points there- some used to comment- do not write just as it is, you should mention date also. OK, I did later. Then I started to put them with date, but, was not giving my own views with the Murli points. I was just putting them so that- members take/absorb meaning themselves. Because it is God's word, so better not to add my views (unless someone asks)? But, then I had to hear comments- "what is the point in just putting the Murli points? express your views also" (as if like ordering someone). The members there had no knowledge how to give respect to a person's post. It was such a forum where a person is caught in dust.

So- at many places- I had to take deviations or turns which affected my way of writing.]

** -I also had thought of leaving the forum four to five times. So- I had no intention to attract someone towards my way. still FB souls accuse so. It is left to them. I have no problem, because i can face, adjust or tolerate all such things. But i just mentioned so that let it check before accusing someone in future. ]
------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I had not started a new topic of myself soon. I was just replying to the posts of members very calmly just to the point.
Another big lie. :prize:
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Another big lie
thank you. In that case, I would be once again happy to know that you all have are/were better than me. If my company (all the members) had been and are better than me, then there could be just benefit and no loss at all.

Thank you for such wonderful company.