Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2012-13

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2012-13

Post by warrior »

arjun wrote: The explanation being offered by BKWSU for the act of vanishing by Avyakt BapDada is totally misplaced.
Arjun
Not entirely false. These kind of entrances used to happen in the beginning also.
Surely Nirwairbhai was not there in the early days in Sindh but there is some truth in what he wrote in the Editorial. He must have heard the stories from the older members.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Thank you warrior Bhai. Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

warrior wrote:Not entirely false. These kind of entrances used to happen in the beginning also.
But I have never heard Brahma Baba speak in whispers, at least in any of the audio cassettes of Murli classes in Brahma Baba's voice that have been released by BKWSU.

So, the entrances that you are talking must have taken place through any other trance messengers of that period in the Yagya.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:But I have never heard Brahma Baba speak in whispers, at least in any of the audio cassettes of Murli classes in Brahma Baba's voice that have been released by BKWSU.
And there would be no need for him to do so. Brahma Baba Krishna could interfere at will in the Sakar Murli narrations, as Father Shiv would not control him, or supress him in any way. In order for Dadi Gulzar to speak in between; subtle Brahma Baba has to make the decision to remove himself from her body, so as to allow her to regain consciousness. You cannot really compare the two imo, as they are quite different.
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

arjun wrote:
So, the entrances that you are talking must have taken place through any other trance messengers of that period in the Yagya.
ya Arjunbhai, not related to Sakar days when Shiva used to enter Dada Lekhraj. But before that, before 1947, when entrances happened in some other person and after those entrances Lekhraj used to conduct dialogue with the followers for understanding of the directions and understanding of that knowledge that was delivered via that particular medium.

Agree with Roy that nothing compares to the present entrance of the Avyakt form into Gulzar Dadi.
warrior

Post by warrior »

Happy New Year everyone!
05. E AM - 31-12-2012.pdf
(42.69 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
Roy

Post by Roy »

warrior wrote:Happy New Year everyone!
Thank you Bhai!... Happy New Year!
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the third Avyakt Vani of the season dated 31.12.12 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-31.12.12-Hindi.pdf
(57.29 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:But I have never heard Brahma Baba speak in whispers, at least in any of the audio cassettes of Murli classes in Brahma Baba's voice that have been released by BKWSU.
Just an example of what Arjun Bhai was saying... I don't remember Brahma Baba speaking like this... perhaps his voice became more gruff with age?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eocd0TYbyy0
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the fourth Avyakt Vani of the season dated 18.1.13 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-18.01.13-Hindi.pdf
(51.01 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the fifth Avyakt Vani of the season dated 02.02.13 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-02-02-13-Hindi.pdf
(57.53 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
warrior

Post by warrior »

Om Shanti,
English Murli - 18-01-2013 (World Peace Day).pdf
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 443 times
English AM - 18-01-2013.pdf
(35.43 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
English AM - 02-02-2013.pdf
(40.6 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the sixth Avyakt Vani of the season dated 20.02.13 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-20.02.13-Hindi.pdf
(59.21 KiB) Downloaded 373 times
warrior

Post by warrior »

E AM 20-02-2013.pdf
(49.3 KiB) Downloaded 449 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Hindi version of the seventh Avyakt Vani of the season dated 09.03.13 is attached herewith.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-09-03-2013-Hindi.pdf
(53.83 KiB) Downloaded 336 times