Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2012-13

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2012-13

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The first Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2012-13 delivered on the third turn, i.e. 30.11.12 is enclosed herewith in Hindi. The first two turns were cancelled because of an injury sustained by Dadi Gulzar.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-30-11-12-Hindi.pdf
(59.71 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2012-13

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. English version of the first Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2012-13 delivered on the third turn, i.e. 30.11.12 is enclosed herewith.

The speciality of this Avyakt Vani was that for the first time in the history of Avyakt Vanis since 1969, the soul of BapDada vanished for a few minutes during the Avyakt Vani and the soul of Dadi Gulzar started speaking in its original loud voice to the surprise of lakhs of BKs watching the live telecast. For the rest of the Avyakt Vani BapDada was speaking in whispers as usual. But BKWSU has not indicated separately the sentences that were spoken by Dadi Gulzar during the Avyakt Vani.

In the Hindi Version of the printed AV, Avyakt BapDada, while speaking to Dadi Janaki has said that Dadi's voice is also being heard, but this sentence has been removed from the English version. Actually these words in Hindi should have been mentioned within brackets to indicate that Dadi Gulzar's voice is also being heard. Instead, they have mentioned these words as if they have been spoken by Avyakt BapDada.

OGS,
Arjun
AV-30.11.12-Eng..pdf
(55.41 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: The speciality of this Avyakt Vani was that for the first time in the history of Avyakt Vanis since 1969, the soul of BapDada vanished for a few minutes during the Avyakt Vani and the soul of Dadi Gulzar started speaking in its original loud voice to the surprise of lakhs of BKs watching the live telecast.
I had witnessed myself where, loud voice had come due to some health problem. Should be due to some cough/khaansi at throat. Two to three words were uttered in loud voice during that time. There was another incident where the Chariot took handkerchief to clean the mouth/lips. I am not sure whether both happened at the same turn of milan

It would be foolishness to come to the conclusion that BapDada had vanished. We cannot say about that.

OK- if PBKs had one more unlimited meaning for their statement, they can give reasoning for the same. [Did Arjun soul got explanation from his God Father before coming to conclusion or this is his personal views? ]
-----------
Just by Whispering or speaking loudness is not a proof to say whether it was BapDada who spoke or Dadi .

We will have to see the face of Dadi - whether there was any considerable change in the feelings or should ask Dadi later after milan - about her experience- whether it was she had really spoken in between.

Now, PBKs or souls like FB may ask me- why cannot you ask Dadi/s? I am not interested in such silly matters. It is they who are interested in physical things/aspects and material facts.

---------
Why BapDada whispers?

There is a clear Avyakt Murli point on this. Not in exact words-

"Since BapDada would be in Avyakt , detached from voice for most of the time, and the aim is also take children away from voice/sound, BapDada whispers." [Because after 1969, there is no everyday Murli class, just few milans in a year].
------
I had not seen the video until now. Usually, I do not see. Reading Murli is enough for me.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:I had not seen the video until now. Usually, I do not see. Reading Murli is enough for me.
First watch the video, consult other BKs and then make such lengthy wasteful comments.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

First watch the video, consult other BKs and then make such lengthy wasteful comments.
Dear Baba,

You say- do not see body, even when i am in the Chariot, you remember me there.

You also say- See Father and follow Father.

But, the above soul is saying consult brothers!

Is this srimath what PBKs have understood?

May be it is right for them.

So- PBKs need/use opinions from others to come into judgement. [when they cannot explain the incident].

[Interesting is- PBKs will use opinions/belief of BKs if it fits to their needs, and will call BKs as ignorant, kourav, childish, Ravan, etc if they do not fit their need)- double standards.
-------
Actually, the whole arguments in pbk philosophy is lengthy and lengthy . And PBKs put extra words in brackets (see Roy soul's posts). Are they waste or best?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai, I am sorry I don't have time for your meaningless comments. You can draw any inference and write to your heart's fill about PBKs and your own churnings. I will respond only if I find something meaningful in your comments.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat Bhai, I am sorry I don't have time for your meaningless comments. You can draw any inference and write to your heart's fill about PBKs and your own churnings. I will respond only if I find something meaningful in your comments.
Dear soul,

I have never expected anything from you. Still you are repeating the same thing! [You say- i have not time to respond, but once again you start responding! ] -

Great!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Is this the video? At about 29:00 to 31:00 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3sJhORYz-4

It's more than two or three words. Even the translator says (approx), "Gulzar Dadi is back, it looks like Gulzar Dadi".

She forgot to put her act on for a moment.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny,
Thanks for uploading the video. As you have said BapDada did not vanish just for a few seconds (or just a few words as claimed by mbbhat), but for a full 10 minutes from approx. 29th minute to the 39th minute. He returned only after the 49th minute.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I have never expected anything from you. Still you are repeating the same thing! [You say- i have not time to respond, but once again you start responding! ] -
Om Shanti. :cool:
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Thanks for uploading the video. As you have said BapDada did not vanish just for a few seconds (or just a few words as claimed by mbbhat), but for a full 10 minutes from approx. 29th minute to the 39th minute. He returned only after the 49th minute.
I had not said (it was two to three words in present milan. It was in that milan.

Even then, one cannot say he vanished and returned.

Can Arjun soul sense going and coming of other souls in body?
---------
how can it be 10 minutes when you put three figures- 29, 39 and 49?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Even then, one cannot say he vanished and returned.
What is the BK explanation?

The translator specifically said, "Gulzar is back". If it was BapDada all the time, why on earth does he spend most of the time whispering?

I'd say Gulzar just woke up out of the trance and forgot what she was doing for a while.

I also noticed in another time where she/BapDada was speaking to Dadi Janki the assistant had to whisper into her/BapDada's ear for quite a long time telling whoever it is what was going on.

By your own previous arguments, one would have to ask, why?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1)The translator specifically said, "Gulzar is back". 2)If it was BapDada all the time, why on earth does he spend most of the time whispering?

3)I'd say Gulzar just woke up out of the trance and forgot what she was doing for a while.

4)I also noticed in another time where she/BapDada was speaking to Dadi Janki the assistant had to whisper into her/BapDada's ear for quite a long time telling whoever it is what was going on.

5)By your own previous arguments, one would have to ask, why
1)The translator might have said so. It does not mean Gulzar Dadi is back. It is her imagination/belief/perception.

2)Why Babpada whispers, is already said in an Avyakt Murli, mostly in 1970s - two reasons- 1) most of the time since BapDada is in Avyakt, detached from sound, 2) since the aim is to take back children away from sound,

3) I cannot say exactly. But, I saw that there was a little more change in facial expression this time. But, the change in expression is not synchronous with the change in sound/voice. What arjun claims that- at 29th minute BapDada vanished, I do not think it fits here. Because the words seems to be from BapDada and not of Dadi [BapDada had said- voice of Dadi is also coming. It need not imply soul of Dadi is awakened. It can just imply, the voice has changed. ]

And the change in facial expression occurred much after change in sound/voice. so- that does not stand as evidence. But, even i also lose a little bit in my argument.*

4) We again cannot say what the sister whispered to BapDada. It may be of any news, such as of Janki Dadi's health or anything.

5)I did not get you .
------------------------
It is unfortunate that- the sisters on stage are in vyakt bhaav (in corporeal stage) instead of Avyakt bhaav (subtle or incorporeal).

they are aksing just about limited truths.

OK, it is correct. But, there is necessity to be in Avyakt bhaav also.

But, that is also right. Because when BapDada is there in present, they need to ask about such issues, so they will be in corporeal stage. They can put effort and fly later. So- all is correct.

[We know that just 108 are going to pass, so no surprise.]

Baba praised everyone. But for more questions, he said- drama, drama, drama. and asked to get seated in seed stage.
---------
Dear Baba,

You are proving yourself how humble you are. It is a great act on the stage. Even when others are at very low level of soul conscious, you are able to talk to them, reply to them, at their level, like a small, uninfluenced kid, but still being in soul conscious internally.

You also have to prove that you are totally egoless by your such acts. What a patience you have!

---------
* -Also - whether Dadi comes , came are now immaterial, since Baba is now just coming for milan and not to give gyaan/lecture.

Now, Baba is waiting for children to become complete.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Even then, one cannot say he vanished and returned.
Fact is a fact and is available for everyone to see. If your ego does not allow you to accept the fact, then it is not our mistake. :neutral:
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Fact is a fact
there is a saying in kannada, as you will be knowing - kanniddaroo paraambarisi nodabeku = even if one has eyes, he should see from within (translation may not be exact)

another one- heliddu sullaagabahudu, nodiddu sullagabahudu, nidhaanisi yochisidaaga nijavu tilivudu = what is said can be lie, what is seen can be lie/wrong, truth is found when one thinks slowly.
---------

Interesting thing is- PBKs can claim anything like - many many souls enter such and such PBKs without any proof. For that they do not need such facts.