Tretayugi Rama

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
prakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am studying truth spiritual knowledge with the whole people of brah
makumaris spiritual knowledge and truth real experience

Tretayugi Rama

Post by prakash »

Advance knowledge kehtha hei 'thretayugme Ram bannevala Virendra Dev Dixit sangamyugme lakshminarayan ban unke dwara Radhakrishna ka janam hotha hei.
lekin babane murulime kaha hei Ramchandraka puja hothi hei tho voh jarur yaha aakar gnan lenapadega lekin imthihanme napass hothe hei. Dusra Krishnake bareme murulime kaha hei ''Krishnaka janam kaha hotha hei keise hotha hei iske bareme ab kuch bi patha nahi padega. Baba bhi nahi batha sakthe. Dramame bathaneka nundh bhi nahi hei agar pehle bathayenge tho fir voh artificial drama ho jayega isliye iske bareme time wast muth karna''
Apneko PBK kehlanevale isko kya kehthe ho?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Tretayugi Rama

Post by mbbhat »

Worth to be noted.

Most probably, since they call themselves as ADVANCED, so- they may feel they can go ahead of Murli including most of the or all the srimaths mentioned in Sakar Murli.

Hence- They may feel they have right to point the srimaths mentioned in Sakar Murli just to find faults in BKWSU, but they feel such points do not apply to them.

But, in case, they are incorrect, I think the best translation of PBK is "Perfect paththar_buddhi BK".
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

prakash wrote:Advanced Knowledge kehtha hei 'thretayugme Ram bannevala Veerendra Dev Dixit sangamyugme lakshminarayan ban unke dwara Radhakrishna ka janam hotha hei.
First of all it is believed in the Advance knowledge that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit plays the role of Confluence Aged Ram and not the Silver Aged Ram. In the Silver Age it is the soul of the head of Vijaymala (or Vishnu) who plays the role of Silver Aged Ram.
Dusra Krishnake bareme murulime kaha hei ''Krishnaka janam kaha hotha hei keise hotha hei iske bareme ab kuch bi patha nahi padega. Baba bhi nahi batha sakthe. Dramame bathaneka nundh bhi nahi hei agar pehle bathayenge tho fir voh artificial drama ho jayega isliye iske bareme time wast muth karna''
You have quoted a Murli point that was narrated before 1969. At that time the role of Shankar (or Prajapita Brahma) had not started in the world of Brahmins. Only the role of Brahma (i.e. the soul of Krishna) was revealed. Therefore, the clarification about the birth of Krishna or his parents was not given. But once the year of the revelation of the Father was celebrated in the world of Brahmins in 1977, ShivBaba started giving the advance knowledge (including many aspects which were unexplained in the past) to the children. So, if Baba has said that 'Baba cannot tell now' it does not mean that he cannot tell in future as well. In the above Murli point Baba has clarified that He will reveal whenever it is fixed in the drama. So, the time for revelation of the knowledge related to the part of Krishna's birth (both in a limited and an unlimited sense) began from 1976-77 and is being narrated since then. Moreover, Baba has said in the Murlis that He will keep on narrating newer points till the end. But the BK knowledge has stagnated to the level of 1969 whereas PBKs are receiving newer points since 1976.
mbbhat wrote:But, in case, they are incorrect, I think the best translation of PBK is "Perfect paththar_buddhi BK".
You see us as having a stone-like intellect, but I see you as a small child who wants to jump every time he finds an occassion to defame the PBKs. So, please grow up dear child (as a Brahmin I should say younger brother). :D
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I see you as a small child who wants to jump every time he finds an occassion to defame the PBKs.

I had never defamed anyone first. It is you who had started to comment personally on me. you may check from the beginning.

And, I have not said PBKs as stone intellect here. I had prefixed "in case they are incorrect"

and- you are always ready to defame BKs in this forum, every time when some one gives a news about BKWSU. And when you give names kourav, Hiranyakashyap, etc in every day of PBKs class, then what i have wrote here is not even 1% of what PBKs comment on BKs.

So, please grow up dear child
Thank you dear Father.

But, i think- it is better to be a child instead of Father like you who after growing so much still defame BKs, and also keep busy in defaming children (myself, BKs and DL whom you call child intellects).

So- once again dear Father,

There is no surprise if children commit mistakes. but, if you fathers commit such mistakes, then? So- what could be the intellect of such fathers who everyday like to criticize, defame children knowingly? Does not it seem that it would be worse than children (so could be stone intellect)?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. :cool:
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

That is really good state of mind . Please maintain it always.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

That is really good state of mind . Please maintain it always.
Childish compulsive reaction when there was no need for a comment. Anyway Om Shanti.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Actually, your first reaction of Om Shanti was not necessary but also meaningless. (because you also had done criticisms here) But, you wrote so.

So- I wrote so. People use the word Om Shanti meaning lessely.(Even many BKs also do.)

Om Shanti is very high word. It should be used to become peaceful internally and make others also feel so.
---------
You can see in this forum I have not used it .

Because no one is in the state of Om Shanti in this forum while discussing.
--------
I do not use this word even with BKs (when both of us in hurry). If I am ready to stick to peace and inspire the other, then only i will use that word that too to the extent needed. but, of course, for new comers, i will use a little bit more to educate them
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. :cool: