Are we still remaining 'gupt'?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Light Brother
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To connect with my family as we move into this final stage of the Kalpa.

Are we still remaining 'gupt'?

Post by Light Brother »

Om Shanti,

This point about being 'gupt' is understood on many levels and applies to us differently depending on our situation and location. When I met Baba in 1998, the reason for being being 'gupt', in India, was obvious. I live in the west and have understood being 'gupt' for me means something else, eg. I cannot just tell people that I know the truth about everything, I know where God is and I've been there, and many other normal things within the pbk's are seen as crazy in the western world.

We know that soon the time will come that not only will be not be 'gupt', but we will be revealed....

I have been very content being 'gupt', but am feeling more and more that I cannot stay quiet much longer.

Please tell what you feel about this point
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Are we still remaining 'gupt'?

Post by arjun »

lightbrother, sorry for not having seen this topic since many days.

In one of the discussion CDs ShivBaba clarified that nothing except Baba's travel programmes is secret.
Light Brother
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To connect with my family as we move into this final stage of the Kalpa.

Re: Are we still remaining 'gupt'?

Post by Light Brother »

Thank you, I understand