Absolute and Relative Truth according to mbbhat

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Absolute and Relative Truth according to mbbhat

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:finally, the truth seeker realized at least one truth.
I'd like to say ...
"Finally, the insulter make at least one honest insult"
but I am afraid all the others are too obvious as well.

It's a shame you have no intention to learn anything from any of us here. You might benefit yourself if you did.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

It's a shame you have no intention to learn anything from any of us here. You might benefit yourself if you did.
So- was your effort to make me to learn from you? then , it is a great effort, simultaneously waste.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

You really are toxic mbbhat ... all condescension and insults. No ability to interact normally.

How about ... No, trying learning a little from the tradition of Western philosophy if you are going to post in English and use terms and concepts like absolute truth or relative truth.

Of course, I suppose as a BK you look down on all Western philosophy and consider there is no benefit in it at all ... except to rob its terminology for the sake of BK service.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

You know only to criticize, and pass personal comments from beginning to end. And, now again you are doing them.

Whatever you accuse me, you are far ahead of me in them. It is you who accuse first. It is you who come in between discussion when two persons are interacting. OK, i have no problem. This is general forum. You have right to criticize anyone , how ever you like . But, when the same type reply comes from other side, you cannot tolerate. you cannot understand even this truth.

So- if you wish a good discussion, do not pass personal comments. Try patiently, humbly without forcing or expecting the other to dance to your tune.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

You make a number of objective errors in your statements, mbbhat, which continue to demonstrate your level.

1) You yourself admit you are here out of ego. Ego is toxic to the soul and relationships. Therefore, when it was written that you really were toxic, that is an objective or absolute truth. It is not a subjective opinion on my behalf. I was merely agreeing with you and having to admit it to myself.

2) I have no interest in you dancing to "my" tune, which would be a subjective position and be expecting you to accept my relative truth.

For example, the accepted definitions of absolute and relative or objective and subjective truth are not "mine". The revelations of the BK's falsehoods are not "mine", they are objectively demonstrated.

What I am asking you is that we put aside personal opinions, and the BKs put aside their personal spin on words and terminology, and just accept them the way they are.

Notice also your stubbornness. To be stubborn is not divine. Again, you write that I "cannot understand even this truth". I explain to you again and again that I can 'understand' perfect well the points you are trying to make but I cannot 'accept' them because they are not based on logic, and are not objectively true.

It's very clear that you are persistently twisting or corrupting words, concepts or ideas and falsely representing other people's positions ... and that makes them untrue *and* ineffective. At some point you will admit this and move forward. I hope you do so soon.

BTW, what caste or jati do you come from in the real world?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I explain to you again and again that I can 'understand' perfect well the points you are trying to make but I cannot 'accept' them because they are not based on logic, and are not objectively true.
You may say- I can understand, but from your writings, it clearly proves you DO NOT in many cases, even though not in all the incidents.**
... caste....
You still need more and more details even after passing judgments and judgments. Are you doubtful of your own judgments or need extra evidences to prove them or still not satisfied with yourself?

This once again shows your interest just in half knowledge (truth about just one birth or talking about person instead of issue- personal comments). I like to feel or understand 84 births.

You may assume any caste- the worst one which you feel.

** - If you perfectly understand, then you need not worry about my comments. Just ignore them. As I have ignored all of your false titles on me. I once again have to say- You do understand even this simple truth.
real world
What is real? body or soul? even if you think bodily caste, one's caste/religion can be changed. So- you keep your eye in that real world.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Mbbhat,

I understand what you write but I do not accept it because the logic or intention is faulted (... as with your misuse of the terms absolute and relative truth).

I asked about your caste or background just to try and understand where your attitudes come from because I cannot equate them to being Brahmin or divine (... as in the BK use of the word).

I cannot give you a pass mark.

I have high standards and expectations of good behaviour and good attitudes from BK Brahmins. For me, BKs are meant to nice, attractive, understanding and spiritual etc ... this conflict between the BK and Vishnu Party against the PBKs was quite an eye opener for me.

It portrays the BKs as being pretty stupid and ignorant really ... it portrays them as being snobbish and bigoted looking down at PBKs as if they are from a lower untouchable caste. We even read about in an English language academic book.

When one is not a native speaker of another language, or depends on foreigners speaking in one's own language, it is difficult to place them socially and culturally ... and easy for the foreigners to trick and fool one. Many Indian gurus have done so in the West and many foreigners are tricked and fooled when they go to India.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I cannot give you a pass mark.
I do not expect even fail marks to you. You can give zero or even negative.

I am not with you here even while interacting with your posts. Just for a second, I will be with you and then I will fly again.

BTW, I will give you full marks, 100. You are a complete soul.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Well, if you think so highly of me (calling my opinions "manure", as you do), please show that respect and consider the responses to you and tell me which were correct or not.

Of course, I understand that this flattery is really just contempt and condescension but I am happy to play along with your game.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Since you are a complete soul, there is no next or another step for me to think about you.

And since you are a complete soul, neither need nor dependent on my replies.
--------
The final faith is "ShivBaba is complete, I am complete, you are complete, everyone is complete".

This alone will give victory. When this faith is there, there is already victory. No place to Maya to come neither in us, nor in between us.

This is highest maturity, is highest intoxication, without any ego, will give highest happiness, and deliver highest service with perfect balance without any feeling of doing or burden.

Wonderful drama, wonderful Baba, wonderful children/souls, - All wonderful
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Well, I can promise you that is absolutely not true. I am certainly not complete, and neither are you, so please do not insult me by saying so ... especially as, in another breath, you call me "stone intellect".

Again, what you are working on is 'acceptance based on repetition' rather than any understanding.

Repeating something 10,000 times does not make it true. Not even subjectively or relatively true. Accepting some unproven idea by repetition is the essence of brainwashing.

It might brainwash you and a minority of others of a certain level of intelligence* but it is a suspicious method of enculting individuals, literally bend their minds around an untruth.

* (funnily enough it does not seem to work on people of a very high level of intelligence and it does not seem to work on people of a low level of intelligence).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Happy to see vies of complete soul.