Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:In India, People take the name of Ram to establish peace...but adv-Gyan says that Virendra Dev Dixit is Ram, who created a partition and silent hostility between BKs and PBKs....so how can Virendra Dev Dixit be Ram ??
The partition was initially created in the early days of the Yagya... not after 1969...

"People of other religions came (i.e. Vidharmis or opposing souls, were allowed into the Yagya, by the soft accomodating mother Dada Lekhraj). So look, the partition of India took place before the eyes of the Father(Prajapita-Ram)." [Mu 30.09.71]

"You have to become Shakti Swarup (Personification of Power) for the Vidharmis. Vidharmis(leftist opposing souls, who do not follow the teachings of Father Shiv) will also become Brahmins." [Mu 21.07.69]

"When was the flame of destruction ignited? From the beginning of Yagya itself the flame of destruction was ignited from the Yagya Khund, along with the flame of establishment. Who were instrumental for this? Brahma(Baba), Father (of Humanity - Prajapita-Ram) and Brahmin children(leftist opposing Vidharmis) also became instrumental in igniting this flame of destruction.” [Av 03.02.74]
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by vrkrao »

May be its time to revisit Ramayana as we are discussing on perception of Indians

Rama kills Vali; Sugriva takes over the vaanara kingdom
Killing of Vali Monkey

Together, Sugriva and Rama went to seek out Vali. While Rama stood back, Sugriva shouted a challenge, and dared him to battle. The brothers rushed at each other, fighting with trees and stones, with fists, nails and teeth. They were evenly matched and indistinguishable to the observer, until Sugriva's counsellor Hanuman stepped forward and placed a garland of flowers around Sugriva's neck. It was then that Rama emerged with his bow and drove an arrow through Vali's heart. When Vali had expired, Sugriva reclaimed the monkey kingdom, took back Vali's (and his former) wife, Rumā, and took over Vali's main wife, Tara, who became empress, and her son by Vali, Angada, who became crown prince

Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Mu: 18-7-14 says: तुम ही प्यारे ते प्यारे बच्चे हो । कोई से भी बात करेंगे तो बच्चे-बच्चे ही कहते रहेंगे । बाप की तो वह दृष्टि पक्की हो गई है । सब आत्मायें हमारे बच्चे हैं । तुम्हारे में से एक भी नहीं होगा जिसके मुख से बच्चा अक्षर निकले ।

["You are most lovely children... always talks by saying child-child. Father has a clear sight in this regard. All souls are my children. Within you, no one can say the word child."]

Virendra Dev Dixit always calls PBKs as Bhai-behan and not bacche-bacche...so how can he be ShivBaba ??
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Do you have a personal Murli question bank for if responses are obtained directly from God personified person, then you agree him as ShivBaba ? OR Do you agree him only if your intellect allows the responses in the way you want ? If Virendra Dev Dixit/any other soul used to address other souls as bacche-bacche, then do you agree him as ShivBaba ? Is it your scale of measurement ?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:Do you have a personal Murli question bank for if responses are obtained directly from God personified person, then you agree him as ShivBaba ? OR Do you agree him only if your intellect allows the responses in the way you want ? If Veerendra Dev Dixit/any other soul used to address other souls as bacche-bacche, then do you agree him as ShivBaba ? Is it your scale of measurement ?
The scale of measurement is not just one point but hundreds of points in Murlis-Vanis which go against Virendra Dev Dixit, but PBKs just refuse to see them....just as BKs are not able to see anything beyond nirakar ShivBaba...PBKs also are not able to rise above Virendra Dev Dixit-dehdhari ShivBaba.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Virendra Dev Dixit always calls PBKs as Bhai-behan and not bacche-bacche...so how can he be ShivBaba ??
It is my understanding that for him(Virendra Dev Dixit ji) to call them bacche-bacche, would be to indirectly declare himself as ShivBaba, and thus play the role of Hiranyakashyap... Dada Lekhraj Brahma was not aware of this, and was happy to call the BKs as bacche-bacche.
shivsena wrote:The scale of measurement is not just one point but hundreds of points in Murlis-Vanis which go against Virendra Dev Dixit, but PBKs just refuse to see them....just as BKs are not able to see anything beyond nirakar ShivBaba...PBKs also are not able to rise above Virendra Dev Dixit-dehdhari ShivBaba.
It's a matter of interpretation, and only one opinion will turn out to be correct. According to the Murlis only Ram's opinion/directions are worth anything, so we shall have to wait and see who are the souls who are representing Ram's opinion.

“God Himself has to come and teach rajyog. Sanyasis do not have to teach (rajyog), because they do not establish the Aadi Sanaatan Devi-Devtaa Dharma. Now everyone says that there should be one opinion. But there cannot be one opinion in this world. There are innumerable opinions. Mother, Father, brother, sisiter, paternal uncle, maternal uncle, etc. everyone gives different kinds of opinions. Now we should not follow those opinions. We have to follow the Shrimat of only one. God comes and gives one Shrimat... then the kingdom of one opinion gets established.” [Mu 14.02.08]

In your opinion Shivsena Bhai... i believe Ram is the combination of Mama and Shiv... But as they are in subtle/incorporeal form... how can your Ram(i.e. ShivBaba) call the children anything?.. especially as the name ShivBaba itself, implies a corporeal role.

"He is called as Liberator, Guide, is it not? The unlimited Father takes (you) back home. What is His name?... ShivBaba! Name is based on the body... but the name of that Supreme Soul is Shiv only." [Mu 27.02.76]

"Satyug treta was the new world which was established by Ram. Instead of Ram the word ShivBaba is correct. It is not nice to say 'Rambaba' as word 'ShivBaba' is used by everyone." [Mu 23.05.87]

"ShivBaba is called Ram. But they(i.e. BKs) have thought the Supreme Soul(i.e. Incorporeal Father Shiv the point) to be Ram." [Mu 14.04.76]

"All are Sitas(consorts of Ram)... Ram is one. Naming Sita’s husband as Ram and Myself (Father Shiv) also as Ram, people have mixed up both. Actually My(Shiv's) name is not Ram. I am not worshipped (by devotees on the path of Bhakti) keeping Ram in mind. I am worshipped as Shiva or Rudra. The whole cord has been entangled. The cord of the intellect is entangled.” [Mu 16.11.76]

"Father, whom Indians call Ram too... but due to lack of proper knowledge they think him to be the Ram of the Silver Age (Tretayuga). Actually, it’s not a question of the Ram of the Silver Age." [Mu 10.02.75]

"Ram’s kingdom(i.e. Ramraj) can be obtained only through Ram. Ramraj begins in the Golden Age." [Mu 17.07.72]

“If you want to go to the kingdom of Ram, follow the directions of Ram.” [Mu 12.05.77]

"Now you souls, are following the directions of Ram ShivBaba." [Mu 02.03.78]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli : 1-9-14 says: " गीता का भगवान हाथ में गीता ले आता है क्या? वह तो ज्ञान का सागर है, पुस्तक थोड़ेही ले आया । पुस्तक तो भक्तिमार्ग में बनते हैं ।

The above point clearly says that Gita ka Bhagwan does not take any book(register) in his hand...So how can Virendra Dev Dixit be Gita ka Bhagwan, when he holds the register of Murlis to give explanation.
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

shivsena wrote:
The above point clearly says that Gita ka Bhagwan does not take any book(register) in his hand...So how can Veerendra Dev Dixit be Gita ka Bhagwan, when he holds the register of Murlis to give explanation.
God has no need to read any scripture or Murli. However the student needs to read prose or poetry(such as Murlis) and the job of teacher is to give its clarification. Thus, it is the soul of Brahma(in form of student) that reads the Murli and then the soul of Shiv gives its clarification(in form of Supreme Teacher). Actually there are 3 souls present in Virendra Dev Dixit when Murlis explanations are being given. One is of Virendra Dev Dixit, 2nd is of Brahma(the Student) and 3rd is of Shiv(the Supreme Teacher).
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Murli dated 11.09.2014 says, "Now, look how many false gods there are! This is why it is remembered: The boat of truth may rock, but it will not sink. Many storms come because God is the Boatman. Children also fluctuate and the boat is affected by many storms."

As per above Murli point, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has presented himself as a false God . But it is just a fluctuation (in the minds of children) according to the real God.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.
Murli : 4-12-14 : "बाप तो पढ़ा हुआ ही है,उसे पढ़ने की जरूरत नहीं | टीचर तो पढ़ा हुआ ही है । ऐसे नहीं कि वह पढ़ते हैं फिर पढ़ाते हैं । नहीं, टीचर तो पढ़ा हुआ ही है ".

The above Murli clearly proves that Virendra Dev Dixit- is not going to be revealed as ShivBaba in future, because he was a student first and studied the Murlis for 3-4 years, and then started giving explanations(his manmat) to PBKs (who wrongly accepted him as ShivBaba without studying the Murlis-Vanis themselves.)
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The teacher referred to in the above Murli point is Shiv, the Supreme Father and not the soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

most dangerous liar.jpg
most dangerous liar.jpg (27.41 KiB) Viewed 14540 times
Virendra Dev Dixit-head of Aivv is the most dangerous liar in the whole Kalpa.
He is the seed of all lies.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

honesty is the first chapter.jpg
Aivv-guru-Virendra Dev Dixit is honest to himself, as he knows that he is playing the role of shaitan-devil-Ravan as per Murlis Vanis....but drama-his destiny is such that he cannot be honest about it to his followers-PBKs....this is an exam which every pbk has to pass himself in order to become a part of 108 Mayajeet-Jagatjeet rosary.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Recent Murlis warn BKs-PBKs about fake shivbabas.

Murli :19-05-2016 -" बहुत आजकल निकले हैं जो कहते हैं मेरे में शिवबाबा आते हैं, इसमें बड़ी सम्भाल चाहिए। माया की बहुत प्रवेशता होती है, जिनमें आगे श्री नारायण आदि आते थे, वह भी आज हैं नहीं। सिर्फ प्रवेशता से कुछ होता नहीं है। बाप कहते हैं- मामेकम् याद करो। बाकी मेरे में यह आता है, वह आता है... यह सब माया है।"

Murli : 24-5-16 -" यह जो कहते हैं– हमारे में शिवबाबा आते हैं। शिवबाबा यह बोलते हैं। यह सब भूत की प्रवेशता है। तुम बच्चों को खबरदार रहना है। यह भूत की बीमारी ऐसी है जो दोनों जहाँ से उड़ा देती है।"

Beware of FAKE Shivbabas in Sangamyug (Virendra Dev Dixit--dashrath--Nagraj---pankaj Bhai etc etc)...these self-proclaimed Shivbabas and their followers will be the cause of obstacles(vignas) in the Yagya in the near future(2017)...and only those BKs who have studied the Murlis-Vanis deeply and collected weapons of Gyan will be able to fight with them and overcome them and take their rajayee and get the title of Mayajeet-jagatjeet. (MU: "Jo karegaa so payegaa").

asatya.jpg
asatya.jpg (24.19 KiB) Viewed 14407 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli 22-6-16 says : "यह शरीर पाँच तत्वों का बना हुआ है, उनकी कोई बैठ पूजा करते हैं तो उसको कहा जाता है भूत पूजा। हर एक में 5 भूत हैं। भूत सम्प्रदाय कहो, अथवा आसुरी सम्प्रदाय कहो, बात एक ही है।"

As per the above point, Anybody who worships (or remembers) a physical body (thinking it to be Chariot of Shiva) is known as 'Bhoot-pooja' and are called 'asuri-sampradaya'.