Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by shivsena »

So it means that Murli points are also contradictory and confusing...one point says that shiv does not take re-births and other says that shiv can take 4-5 births as there are 4-5 brahmas.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So it means that Murli points are also contradictory and confusing...one point says that shiv does not take re-births and other says that shiv can take 4-5 births as there are 4-5 brahmas.
If points appear contradictory to us, it means we probably haven't understood what's being said. There are only two things that could be meant by re-birth. One is actual re-birth which we know Father Shiv doesn't experience, because he doesn't take on a body of His own. It could also be talking about the experience of faith and faithlessness that human souls go through, but which Father Shiv obviously doesn't experience either. I wouldn't call Father Shiv's entering different chariots, re-birth in the sense human souls experience re-birth... for me there simply is no comparison between the two. The only other comparison is between human souls and the supreme human soul Shankar, who himself doesn't take re-birth during the Confluence Age, because his faith is unshakeable.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:o according to roy Bhai and arjun Bhai, ShivBap takes 2 births in Sangamyug...but Murli 20-4-06 says: "Tum bachhey punarjanma may aatey ho, mai nahee aata". [meaning: you children come in rebirth, i do not come in rebirth"]...so how come adv-Gyan teaches that Shiv takes 2 births in Sangamyug(once in 1937 and then in 1969.)
You should know that Father Shiv doesn't take rebirth. He only incarnates. And after incarnation He doesn't take rebirth. He just changes His place of service. It is not called rebirth. Since you have had only human souls in your mind all the time - first Lekhraj Kirpalani, then Virendra Dev Dixit, then Lekhraj Kirpalani (again) and then now Om Radhey, you think that the Father Shiv also passes through the cycle of birth and death (faith and faithlessness) like human souls.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
I have never said that the incident was not wrong. It is definitely the karmic account between that individual soul and the soul of Ram or Krishna. But one cannot write-off the entire AIVV for just one incident of slapping by Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. He has never declared hat he has become karmaateet or that he is God. He is still clearing his karmic accounts. So, please don't jump to conclusions.
arjun Bhai...I wish that i had that kind of blind faith like you, to still accept -Virendra Dev Dixit a living-personified-God.....my logic-commonsense and rational thinking does not allow me to accept a dehdhari, who has no qualities of Father Shiva, ( who slaps his students and gets slapped by police) as living ShivBaba.....i wonder now, how for more than a decade, i addressed him as Baba !!!![Godly Maya-Virendra Dev Dixit had really blocked my intellect]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Shiv-Bhagwanuvach through DLR: “Deh sahit Deh ke sab sambandh ko bhulo “ [“Forget the body and all bodily relations”]

Supposed Shiv-Bhagwanuvach through -Virendra Dev Dixit : “ Shiv ko 3-dehdharion dwara pratyaksh karo”. [“Reveal Shiv through 3-physical bodies”]

The above teachings of Father Shiv through the 2-chariots are completely contra-dictory to each other. Any pbk with a little common-sense and logical mind will be easily able to see that Virendra Dev Dixit’s adv-Gyan is built on a absolutely false belief that Shiv is going to be revealed through 3-physical bodies in future. It is very clear now that adv-Gyan is totally Virendra Dev Dixit’s manmat (body-conscious Gyan) and not Shiv explaining the Murlis.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Shiv-Bhagwanuvach through DLR: “Deh sahit Deh ke sab sambandh ko bhulo “ [“Forget the body and all bodily relations”]
Supposed Shiv-Bhagwanuvach through -Virendra Dev Dixit : “ Shiv ko 3-dehdharion dwara pratyaksh karo”. [“Reveal Shiv through 3-physical bodies”]
The above teachings of Father Shiv through the 2-chariots are completely contra-dictory to each other. Any pbk with a little common-sense and logical mind will be easily able to see that Virendra Dev Dixit’s adv-Gyan is built on a absolutely false belief that Shiv is going to be revealed through 3-physical bodies in future. It is very clear now that adv-Gyan is totally Virendra Dev Dixit’s manmat (body-conscious Gyan) and not Shiv explaining the Murlis.
Yes, we need to forget the body and all bodily relations... but we still live in a practical world where everything happens via the corporeal. How will the people of the world recognise God at the end, if His qualities are not revealed through a corporeal medium?... How will the people of the media recognise Him to spread the word? Nothing happens without the corporeal... everything is non-living without the corporeal, there is no expression of anything without the corporeal... But to become an angel... i.e. a king of the physical body... one has to become completely detached from the corporeal... i.e. not be influenced by the corporeal in any way, even whilst witnessing it and living amongst it.

"Angels mean kings of the physical body." [Av 05.02.09]

“They also show Vishnu with four arms; then they show Brahma(Krishna) (with) Saraswati(Radhe) and Parvati(Sita) with Shankar(Ram).” [Mu 28.09.90]

"There is no such thing that Shankar-Parvati(Ram-Sita) does not exist at all (in corporeal form in the Confluence Age). This is a corporeal world." [Mu 08.05.70]
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Shivsena Bhai - I am worried on your usage of words 'absolutely false belief', 'totally Virendra Dev Dixit's manmat', 'little common sense and logical mind'. Henceforth, I request you to replace them with better words which make others to churn but not stir their emotions. Please don't forget that everyone (including Virendra Dev Dixit) has to go through and clear their karmic accounts during their 4 cyclical stages. Sometimes, even the curse in present may become boon in future (e.g., Brihannala in Mahabharat)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:Shivsena Bhai - I am worried on your usage of words 'absolutely false belief', 'totally Veerendra Dev Dixit's manmat', 'little common sense and logical mind'. Henceforth, I request you to replace them with better words which make others to churn but not stir their emotions. Please don't forget that everyone (including Veerendra Dev Dixit) has to go through and clear their karmic accounts during their 4 cyclical stages. Sometimes, even the curse in present may become boon in future (e.g., Brihannala in Mahabharat)
Dear Rao Bhai.
Whatever words i have used are just to express/emphasise what i feel about -Virendra Dev Dixit's adv-Gyan..i have nothing personal against -Virendra Dev Dixit...i was in his trap for almost 10 years and since then my intellect has been touched by goddess of knowledge Maa Saraswati about the falseness of adv-Gyan, ...i blame myself (not -Virendra Dev Dixit) for believing him to be God-ShivBaba for a decade.....my aim is not to stir PBKs emotions but to make them aware of Virendra Dev Dixit's part.....BTW, why are BKs and PBKs both so emotional about the Gyan they receive from their respective orgs.....a true spiritual seeker should only be emotional about finding the real truth-Gyan and not be attached to any living dehdhari guru (whether -Virendra Dev Dixit or Dadis and Didis )....all human beings are brothers and they should be respected as such and not get attached to in any way.
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

shivsena wrote: Whatever words i have used are just to express/emphasise what i feel about -Virendra Dev Dixit's adv-Gyan..i have nothing personal against -Virendra Dev Dixit...i was in his trap for almost 10 years

Thank you for clarifying your real intention behind your words. Please make sure your feeling about adv-Gyan should neither instigate others nor should give a sign of you being industrious to make others believe in what you feel.
i blame myself (not -Virendra Dev Dixit) for believing him to be God-ShivBaba for a decade.....my aim is not to stir PBKs emotions but to make them aware of Veerendra Dev Dixit's part....
I appreciate your aim but your approach of making others aware or awake is not proper
BTW, why are BKs and PBKs both so emotional about the Gyan they receive from their respective orgs....
I am unbiased
a true spiritual seeker should only be emotional about finding the real truth-Gyan and not be attached to any living dehdhari guru (whether -Virendra Dev Dixit or Dadis and Didis )...

When you are speaking to anyone in your worldy relation thinking in your mind that he/she is soul, should one say that you are attached to him/her ? As per my understanding, a soul without a body can experience nothing. There is nothing called 'soul consciousness' without being in the body. Even if one has to experience the non-sensual elated blissful state, soul should be in the body. A soul without a body is not called 'Chaitanya' and present experience (not influence) cannot happen with the one who existed in the past. However, you know all this Gyan.

Dehdhari = One who has body of his own (through physical birth). You are thinking of Virendra Dev Dixit all the time. What if PBKs think in their mind of the corporeal form of incorporeal, but not Virendra Dev Dixit, during their interaction with him ?
all human beings are Brothers and they should be respected as such and not get attached to in any way.
I agree

However, this is only my request. You can either respect or ignore

Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:
I appreciate your aim but your approach of making others aware or awake is not proper
Is the pbk approach of giving adv-Gyan to BKs proper and peaceful ???
Dehdhari = One who has body of his own (through physical birth). You are thinking of Veerendra Dev Dixit all the time. What if PBKs think in their mind of the corporeal form of incorporeal, but not Veerendra Dev Dixit, during their interaction with him ?
-Virendra Dev Dixit does not have any qualities of Shiva in him, so he cannot be the corporeal form of incorporeal Shiva.....he is certainly not the medium of Shiva, as Father Shiva would never invent a knowledge which could be the source of hostility between the BKs and PBKs....please do your own manthan of Murlis/Vanis and you will find how -Virendra Dev Dixit is misleading the PBKs by showing only those points which point to him and hiding those points which go against him....Virendra Dev Dixit is just a brother who has the power of manthan...to call him ShivBaba is an insult to ShivBaba.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote: What if PBKs think in their mind of the corporeal form of incorporeal, but not Veerendra Dev Dixit, during their interaction with him ?
Dear Rao Bhai.

An eye-opener point for all PBKs.
Please read Murli (6th april 13)..where it is clearly said : "Baba tumhe koi Sakar-roop mei nahi fasate...aur sab(like self-proclaimed gurus Virendra Dev Dixit and Dashrath-nagraj etc) toh deh-abhimani apne Sakar tan mei hi fasate rahete hai."
["Baba does not trap you in the corporeal-physical form...the rest(like self-procalimed gurus-Virendra Dev Dixit-dashrath etc) trap you in their body-conscious corporeal form."]

Agar ShivBap ko bhavishya mei Sakar-Virendra Dev Dixit ka tan lena tha, toh woh yeh point Murli mei kabhi nahi sunate.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai,
You can continue to think that PBKs are entangled in the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, but we see only the incorporeal working through his body. Om Shanti.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Shivsena Bhai,
You can continue to think that PBKs are entangled in the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, but we see only the incorporeal working through his body. Om Shanti.
"Vishnu and Shankar do not become (Father Shiv's) Chariot." [Mu 09.07.68]
When it is clearly said in Murlis that shiv does not enter Shankar, still all PBKs want to remember shiv in a corporeal body.!!!!!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

"Vishnu and Shankar do not become (Father Shiv's) Chariot." [Mu 09.07.68]
When it is clearly said in Murlis that Shiv does not enter Shankar, still all PBKs want to remember Shiv in a corporeal body.!!!!!
You quote one point but conveniently forget the other Murli point which says that whomsoever I enter is named as Brahma. So, the body of Shankar belongs to the soul of Ram who is also a Brahma, in fact Prajapita Brahma. So, remembering Shiv through Prajapita Brahma is not at all wrong. But let's not prolong this debate because this has been explained several times on this forum. You are free to think whatever you like.
vrkrao

Post by vrkrao »

To all brothers,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7VzMy8_ ... A&index=17

VCD 616: Listen from 27:00 to 34:00