Are all Murli statements true ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Are all Murli statements true ??

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:Mama also listens from ShivBaba and narrates.

How do you interpret this point, shivsena Bhai.
In order to interpret Murli points we first have to understand whether all statements spoken in Murlis are gems of knowledge(Gyan-ratan) or there are pebbles or stones(kankar-pattar) also in Murlis.....if this is not understood then there will be nothing but confusion.

Do you think that all what is said in Murlis are true statements !!
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Are all Murli statements true ??

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:Yes, i believe all statements in the Murlis are true. Even if Brahma Baba interferes in between, ShivBaba is reponsible to rectify this.
sita
If all the statements in Murlis are true, then where is the need to give explanations/clarifications of truth in the form of adv-Gyan and splitting the Godly family in two parts BKs-PBKs ??

If all statements are true, then why it is said in Murlis that we have to churn the gems of knowledge...why is truth to be churned ??

If all statements in Murlis are true , then sachkhand should have been established only by reading the Murlis !!...no need for adv-Gyan and further confusion.

sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

In school we study some poem in first class, we learn how to read on it. In higher class we study the same poem but our intellect is mature, we are able to grasp deep meaning in the same poem.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:In school we study some poem in first class, we learn how to read on it. In higher class we study the same poem but our intellect is mature, we are able to grasp deep meaning in the same poem.

Anyway, If Murlis are poem which we read in basic Gyan, then why the supreme teacher has to explain the (poem)Murlis without giving a chance to students to find out the hidden secrets in the poem themselves ?...a teacher in school sets a exam paper and does not start giving the answers himself but gives the students time to solve the exam paper.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

As far as i know, no one has forbidden anyone to study the Murlis and reveal new Gyan and hidden meaning in it, but since new points are narrated only by the supreme Father, people have limited capacity. If one is able to find new points in the Murlis etc. it means he is very close to the Supreme Father.

In fact even at school we take exam only about whatever we have studied, similarly here we study first and then we take exam about whatever we have studied. But it is said this is not theoretical Gyan, but practical, exam is not in theory, but about practically becoming nashtomoha.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote: If all statements are true, then why it is said in Murlis that we have to churn the gems of knowledge...why is truth to be churned ??

If all statements in Murlis are true , then sachkhand should have been established only by reading the Murlis !!...no need for adv-Gyan and further confusion.

[/color]
Dear Brother Shivsena,
As per my opinion, all statements in the Murlis are true, but
1) meanings of the statements may be different as per numberwise intellect of children.
2) It is more important to know that ." Who or who (s) is speaking Murli/Vani?"
It is very important to know "How ShivBaba is playing this wonderful role? "
Statements given in Murlis/Vanis are the only thing that are accepted by all BKs and PBKs . The whole Gyan (knowledge) in both the worlds is based on these points given in Murlis/Vanis.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:
2) It is more important to know that ." Who or who (s) is speaking Murli/Vani?"
Dear shivachild Bhai.

You have said it very correctly that it is most imperative to know who is speaking the Murlis...without knowing who is speaking the Murlis and without knowing why they were spoken in riddle-form, it is very difficult to understand them.

I feel that Murlis are an intellectual game ("Yeh haar-jeet ka khel hai") set-up by Mama Saraswati(intellect of Father Shiva) to seperate out the 9 lacs, 16000, and 108 (as per their interpretations of Murli points.)

Also I feel that the 3 1/2 year Murlis are sherni ka doodh(Milk of lioness) spoken by sherni-shakti mateshwari Mama after she became avaykt farishta in 1965.
This sherni ka doodh contains both milk and water and only hans buddhi souls will be able to differentiate between the two.

shivsena.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote: You have said it very correctly that it is most imperative to know who is speaking the Murlis...without knowing who is speaking the Murlis and without knowing why they were spoken in riddle-form, it is very difficult to understand them.

I feel that Murlis are an intellectual game ("Yeh haar-jeet ka khel hai") set-up by Mama Saraswati(intellect of Father Shiva) to seperate out the 9 lacs, 16000, and 108 (as per their interpretations of Murli points.)
Murli dated 1.10.2008 says, " Is samay tum jagatamba se Vishwa ki sab manokamnayen puri kar rahe ho. Vishwa ka rajya le rahe ho. Jagatamba tunmko pada rahi hai. Phir wahi Lakshmi banti nai.Abhi tumko jagatamba se milti hai -swarg ki badshahi"

Translation : " Now you fullfill all the wishes of the world through jagdamba. You are getting world kingdom. Jagatamba is teaching you.Then she becomes Lakshmi. Now you get -kingdom of heaven- from Jagdamba."

If the above Murli statement is true , soul of Mama -Saraswati-Jagdamba is teaching all of us.But "How is she teaching all of us?", is need to be understood by all BKs and PBKs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivachild wrote:" Now you fullfill all the wishes of the world through jagdamba. You are getting world kingdom. Jagatamba is teaching you.Then she becomes Lakshmi. Now you get -kingdom of heaven- from Jagdamba."
Very interesting point SC behn... if indeed the Jagadamba being referred to here is Mama Saraswati(Om Radhe), then this part of teaching has to be taking place through a physical Chariot or chariots, as we know all parts require a body...

"When there is no body there is no part (or role)." [Mu 05.06.99]

"First and foremost Mama(Saraswati) achieved the best position... she achieved the karmatit stage... she transcended all bodily sorrows (but hadn't finished her study, so as to become complete in knowledge)." [Mu 09.05.66]

"Your Mama has ascended to the Subtle Regions. Her karmic accounts of the physical world ended (but she wasn't complete in knowledge at this time)." [Mu 21.06.66]

"If Mama(Radhe) and Baba(Baba Krishna) enter into someone (in their subtle bodies), then they can sit there itself and study through them." [Mu 27.08.05]

*"Not that Mama and Baba(Radhe & Krishna) have become complete(karmateet). The complete stage will be achieved (by both of them) only in the end (before the start of Mahabharata War of the outside world). Presently, nobody can call himself complete." [Mu 14.11.78]

"Although Mama(Radhe) doesn’t possess a (corporeal) body, she continues to make efforts (through her subtle body). She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the path to the sinful to become pure." [Mu 22.07.72]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

If all Murli statements are true, then what is the meaning of the point "Jhooti kaya-jhooti Maya-jhoota sab sansar"(the whole world is false)....which sansar(world) of the behad ka Sangamyugi drama is the point refering to ??
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

What is the false world?.. it is the world of Ravanraj, the world of many opinions. What is the world of truth, it is the world where only the Shrimat of Ram ShivBaba is followed... i.e. Ramraj. The vast majority of the world is following many opinions... a few Pandavas exiled from this world, follow one Satguru... the truth!

"Those who know Father(Shiv's part of the Sun of Knowledge, played through Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar) and love him are called Pandavas(PBKs). Those who do not love Father(Shiv's part, of the intense Sun of Advance Knowledge) are called Kauravas. [Mu 25.12.68; 25.12.70]

"There(Kaurava Kingdom of Ravan) you receive many directions. Here (in the PBK or Pandava Kingdom of Ram ShivBaba) you receive only one direction. This is
a wonderful direction (of Ram ShivBaba Himself)." [Mu 14.02.04]

"Who causes your downfall (in the Confluence Age itself)? Numerous gurus(Dadis). Salvation(sadgati) through one true Guru(Ram ShivBaba - Shiv+Prajapita-Ram) and downfall(durgati) through numerous human gurus(Dadis)." [Mu 13.02.74]

"Now you (PBK) children know that Maya-Ravan is giving sorrow. This ravanraja (kingdom of the Brahmins) begins from (the) Dwapur(yug foundation shooting period, commencing in 1969). You (PBKs or Pandavas) have to make others(Brahmins) understand, because no one in the (Brahmin family) knows that Ravan(the path of many opinions) is your oldest enemy. This partition (of BKs and PBKs) has happened, because of his(Ravan's) mat (i.e. the directions of many body conscious gurus, within the Brahmin family)." [Mu 10.03.03]
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Murli dated 1.10.2008 says, " Is samay tum jagatamba se Vishwa ki sab manokamnayen puri kar rahe ho. Vishwa ka rajya le rahe ho. Jagatamba tunmko pada rahi hai. Phir wahi Lakshmi banti nai.Abhi tumko jagatamba se milti hai -swarg ki badshahi"

Translation : " Now you fullfill all the wishes of the world through jagdamba. You are getting world kingdom. Jagatamba is teaching you.Then she becomes Lakshmi. Now you get -kingdom of heaven- from Jagdamba."
Roy wrote: Very interesting point SC behn... if indeed the Jagadamba being referred to here is Mama Saraswati(Om Radhe), then this part of teaching has to be taking place through a physical Chariot or chariots, as we know all parts require a body...

"Although Mama(Radhe) doesn’t possess a (corporeal) body, she continues to make efforts (through her subtle body). She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the path to the sinful to become pure." [Mu 22.07.72]
So- in whose body soul of Om Radhe is entering and gives teaching to PBKs?

So- are PBKs receiving teachings/clarifications directly from shiv through Mr. Dixit or do they study teachings of Om Radhe? Or what percentage from the former and the latter?

[or do PBKs believe Om Radhe teaches some other souls, not PBKs?]
Roy

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:So - in whose body soul of Om Radhe is entering and gives teaching to PBKs? So- are PBKs receiving teachings/clarifications directly from shiv through Mr. Dixit or do they study teachings of Om Radhe? Or what percentage from the former and the latter? [or do PBKs believe Om Radhe teaches some other souls, not PBKs?]
These are good question mbbhat Bhai, and i do not have definitive answers at the moment, although others may have.

From the small amount i have read about this topic so far, i believe that Om Radhe Mama enters 9 separate mothers in all. I believe there is a memorial in Bhakti marg of 9 devis that relates to this. I think the most famous devi is Lakshmi herself, i.e. Sister Vedanti. However, at what point in the Confluence Age she commences this I am not sure... I read recently, that Lakshmi, aka Sister Vedanti, doesn't come to Ram ShivBaba until after Jagadamba aka Kamla Devi, has done some serious cleaning up in the Brahmin Family. The point Shivachild posted regarding Jagadamaba, could mean the time when Jagadamaba(Kamla Devi) and Lakshmi(Sister Vedanti) join forces to become, Mahalakshmi... and the knowledge is spread through them at this time at the end... It is the pure mothers, led by the moon of knowledge mother, Brahma Baba Krishna, in the body of Jagadamba(Kamla Devi) i believe; who destroy the evil within the Brahmin family and open the gates of heaven, not Shankar himself. Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar, is the creator of heaven-ramraj, but the gates have to be opened by the shaktis(mothers).

“Through the thoughts of (Prajapita)Brahma(Ram), the world(Ramraj) was created(i.e. in 1976 - Father Shiv is revealed to be playing the part of Father, through Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar, and commences giving the advance knowledge)... and through the thoughts of Brahma(Baba Krishna) itself, the gate will be opened(i.e. the Gates of Heaven are opened by the pure mothers, led by the complete Brahma Baba Krishna). Now who is Shankar? This is also a deep secret. When Brahma himself becomes Vishnu, then who is Shankar? Do spiritual chit chat on this too.” [Av 01.01.79]

"Shankar's part (or role) is to be played practically (via a corporeal body). However, shaktis (or mothers) play the role of destruction (led by the true elder mother, Brahma Baba Krishna). Shankar doesn't have to play the part(role) of (subtle or unlimited) destruction. Shaktis have to take up the destructive role (within the unlimited world of the Brahmin family)." [Av 01.10.71]

"You are not ordinary mothers; you are Shiv Shaktis (i.e. consorts of Shiva). Shaktis means destroyers (of the evil within themselves and the Brahmin family) conquerors (of this evil); one who hoists the flag of victory; one who reveals the Father to the world. While taking care of the household, always be in the unlimited intoxication that we are Shiv Shaktis, the destroyers of the devils (within ourselves, and then our own Brahmin family). Father has himself come into this world for the sake of mothers. Are you happy that we called the Father and he had to come, isn’t it?... It’s the duty of the mothers to wake up their companions (to the truth that the Father is here, in the living or practical form, of Ram ShivBaba - this is the last bomb of knowledge - Revelation of God Father Shiv in the body of Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar, which is Shivjayanti)." [Av 09.05.84]

"The last slogan, "Bharat Mata(Sita-Lakshmi) shakti avatar" is sung... Now the avaykt part is of shakti, when everyone stabilises in the shakti form, then all (of you) put together will show wonders (to the Brahmin world first of all)... If everyone stablises in the shakti form, then your lost bhakts(devotees), will come in front of you like a magnet... It will not take much time." [Av 18.05.69]

"Shivjayanti(Revelation of Father Shiv to the whole world, through Shankar aka Prajapita-Ram) means the effort of children comes to an end." [Av 06.03.97]

“The last bomb (of knowledge), is (the bomb) of the Revelation of the Father (Shiv, in the corporeal body of the complete angel, Shankar aka Prajapita-Ram - hence the name, Shiv Shankar Bholenath)." [Av 28.12.78]

"When the Father is revealed (at the end), very famous people (in the Brahmin family) become(are shown to be) great fools (because of not recognising Him before this, in the body of Shankar aka Prajapita-Ram)." [Av 06.09.75]
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:"When the Father is revealed (at the end), very famous people (in the Brahmin family) become(are shown to be) great fools (because of not recognising Him before this, in the body of Shankar aka Prajapita-Ram)." [Av 06.09.75]
As a detached observer it interests me the the primary divisor which Virendra Dev Dixit uses, is the realisation that most or all of what the Murlis refer to is 'internal' to the BK family rather than 'external' to it, i.e. about the outside world.

There is nothing "bad" or anti-Gyani about such an approach and on one level it surprises my that the BKs react so strongly against it ... except that the BK are not that spiritual evolved and he holds a mirror up to them into which they do not like to look. Unlike an evolve person who would look in the mirror, correct themselves and be grateful ... the BK look in the mirror, don't like the ugliness they see, and want to break the mirror. It strikes me that they or their supporters have done everything possible, short of shooting him, to try and do so over a period of decades. Such a prolonged obsession is a sign of their mentality.

We are asked, "Are all Murli statements true ??" The first response should be, "At what level are you talking?".

On a purely literal level, the answer is plainly no. They are not true. There are numerous failures and errors which have mostly been covered up, changed or removed by the BKWSU.

Virendra Dev Dixit is and was obviously dedicated to both the truth and the Knowledge and believes the Baba is God or the Supreme Soul. He believed and accepted what the BKs told him was true. He obviously has at least half-a-brain working and obviously saw and recognised this logical problem ... how could the Ocean of Truth, be false or wrong?

Obviously, an Ocean of Truth cannot be false or wrong so he must have thought, how do we resolve or explain the "errors"?

It seems that he decided they could not be errors and so had to be understood at a more metaphorical level ... his pointing out and questioning of the inconsistencies enraged the Dadis so much they had to throw him out and banish him ... hardly a sign of enlightened beings. People like the Dadis also sub-consciously do not like people like Virendra Dev Dixit because, generally sub-consciously, they feel he can see through them and see what they are really like ... which he did. It seems to be a great shock to the immature Dadis that criticism within the Murlis could apply to them and they did not like it.

Are all Murli statements true ?? No, not all.
Are all metaphorically interpretation of the Murli statements true ?? No, not all but some do seem to ring true and some metaphorical interpretations have been refined over the years.

Do the PBKs' interpretations of the Murlis and Advance Knowledge give us insights into the BKWSU? Most certain, yes. Even if it is not always a perfect insight, it is often enough to lead us on to better understanding.

This illogical forging of points to try and contradict every element of PBKism in order to discredit it is boring. An enlightened person can take criticism and use it to improve themselves and the other who criticises them. If the BKs were to admit that, yes, actually some of the Advance Knowledge is good, some is quite right and some they have taken and used then I would have much more respect for that.

But to take from the and then try and kill off or suppress it and its leader ... that is the work of the criminal gang element of the BKWSU.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

mbbhat wrote: So- in whose body soul of Om Radhe is entering and gives teaching to PBKs?

So- are PBKs receiving teachings/clarifications directly from Shiv through Mr. Dixit or do they study teachings of Om Radhe? Or what percentage from the former and the latter?

[or do PBKs believe Om Radhe teaches some other souls, not PBKs?]
Dear BK bro mbhatt,
Soul of Om Radhe Mama Saraswati is giving hints to PBKs through Avyakt Vanis that this is the test of their intellect.
As well as this is the test of Nishchay Buddhi BKs who have reformed as PBKs.
1. BKs believe that Supreme Soul Shiv has entered in the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani/Dadi Gulzar.
2. PBKs believe that Supreme Soul Shiv has entered in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit.
Now, it is upto the intellect of children numberwise, to find the answer of "Who is teaching Murlis/Vanis?"